Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Wizard's Grace (Cyrus Kuma)

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

A Wizard's Grace (Cyrus Kuma) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Wizard's Grace (Cyrus Kuma)

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 7:46 pm

"But then today you came along. From the start it seemed that you knew much more than I did, you understood your values more. Then those demons showed up. You faced them with such courage and composure, and used that epic force called magic. You singlehandedly cured our crops, Antoninus continued.

Oi! Not singlehandedly! shouted the Venti, Antoninus of course couldn't hear him.

"So then I decided, I would become a mage. I would travel Fiore just like you, helping people and using magic. I also knew I could only do this by leaving the village," he finished, surprising both Cyrus and Vulturnus with his sudden mature mindset. They soon came to a split path. One led to some village Cyrus had never heard of, the other to Hargeon. The two boys waved to each other as they went down their separate paths. "I'll see you some other time Cyrus!"

The white haired boy nodded. This was the fourth mission he had completed, and it felt very refreshing. Just then he heard something in the trees.

Looking up he saw the shield bearing man from earlier. Cyrus paid no attention to him at first but then he spoke. His words cut like swords. "Such a friendly child, you remind me of your mother." When Cyrus looked back up the man was gone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Wizard's Grace (Cyrus Kuma) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Wizard's Grace (Cyrus Kuma)

Post by Guest 11th May 2014, 7:58 pm

Approved. Next time, however, try to avoid big walls of text for your posts. I can say that your style of RPing has become more appealing. Keep it up!

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 8:33 pm