Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Wizard's Grace (Cyrus Kuma)

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

A Wizard's Grace (Cyrus Kuma) Empty A Wizard's Grace (Cyrus Kuma)

Post by Axilmeus Steel 29th April 2014, 2:17 pm

Cyrus grumbled as he made the trek to Beanstalk village. I can't believe that I'm doing this. What do I choose as a first job? I keep Master Cii's grandmother company, and she teaches me to have determination. I take that determination and use it in my second job, taking down some pirates and returning some stolen jewels. Then I got to fight an awesome wolf in my third job. And now... his face scrunched up in irrittation. And now... he closed his eyes in anger, I've been sent to check out some crops or something. As he was walking with his eyes closed he inevitably bumped into someone else.

The man, who evidently hadn't been paying attention, was quite miffed with the young mage. The armored man with black hair and a buckler on his arm stared at Cyrus menacingly. He was quite a bit taller than the short mage, "Watch where you're going shorty!"

That comment riled Cyrus up. His eyebrow began to twitch as he spoke, "Hey now... I was in a bad mood already... and you went and called me shorty... I'll kill you!" he shouted, charging at the older man with his sword. The man raised his shield to block the incoming attack. He then knocked the sword out of Cyrus's hands and lifted the young mage off the ground by his wrists.

"Listen shorty, where are you going?"

"Why should I tell you?" asked the Cloud-Make mage as he struggled to get free.

"Because you're in no position to talk back," he said, causing the mage to give up struggling. "Don't tell me your going to Beanstalk Village," he said putting the mage down and placing his hand over his eyes.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"There's a plague on the crops. I didn't tell the villagers for sake of freaking them out, but it's being caused by some weird demons, their acting in secrecy right now, but a mage like you, your a mage aren't you, with that tattoo on your hand, anyways a mage like you could force them to appear just by showing up. Besides that their way too powerful for just some mage to deal with." Cyrus smiled as the raven-haired man rambled, "Just stop now and turn back." The Cloud-Make mage dashed around the man and ran as fast as he could to the village. "Wait! Hey... ah whatever." The man walked away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A Wizard's Grace (Cyrus Kuma) Empty Re: A Wizard's Grace (Cyrus Kuma)

Post by Axilmeus Steel 29th April 2014, 5:44 pm

As he arrived in the town he was greeted by two young women. "Hello mister.

"We would like to please ask you to come some other time."

"Our crops are currently experiencing some odd problems,"

"So we are now awaiting assistance from a professional,"

"From a wizard guild,"

"In Hargeon Town."

I'm loving this town already, he thought sarcastically. "If you're talking about the wizard from Lamia Scale, that'd be me," said the mage, showing them the tattoo on the back of his wrist.

The girls looked at each other, then back to Cyrus."Please follow us, they said in tandem.

He nodded and accompanied them to a small house in the center of the village. An old man sat at a desk. A bored looking young man sat in another chair nearby. "The mage has arrived sir."

"Thank you. Now then mage, may I ask your name?"

"Cyrus Kuma, a Lamia Scale Mage," Cyrus replied while he glanced at the younger man, who paid him no attention.

"Hello then Cyrus, welcome to Beanstalk Village. I am the elder, Zimura, and this is my grandson Antoninus," he said pointing to the boy.

"Sup' short stuff?" sneered the younger of the two. That comment sent Cyrus's temper through the roof. His height had been insulted twice today. Despite this, he tried to keep a level head as he didn't want to upset the client.

"Antoninus," snapped the elder, "Please forgive my grandson's lack of manners. Now then," he brought out a potted plant. It was withered and glowing, but what was most bothering was the dark thorns protruding from the plant. "As you can see, we have quite the problem with our crops. We know nothing on this type of plague, so we hoped someone with a magical background might be able to help us out. Antoninus, if you would please lead him to the fields. Oh, and one more thing..."
    the elder paused, "DON'T DAMAGE OUR CROPS!" he shouted, his demeanor completely shifted.

"If you feel that strongly about it then you should keep my sword here. I don't want to be tempted to use it," he said, handing the weapon over. He glared at the grandson, "Now then Antoninus, if you would show me to your fields."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 3rd May 2014, 8:02 pm

"So here we are," Antoninus said smirking as they came upon the fields, "Just telling you since you probably couldn't see over the plants." He pointed to the low growing cabbage leaves in the field.

"Hey, now we're out of your grandfather's sight," whispered the mage. He then lunged at the slightly taller boy, tackling him to the ground, "So there's nothing to hold me back!"

"Get off of me jerk!" Antoninus shouted, trying to throw Cyrus off him. The larger boy did managed the task with little effort. Cyrus then lunged at him again landing a solid strike on the side of his face. Antoninus tried to counter attack, but the mage was easily able to dodge the punch, landing another strike on the boy. As they fought, they moved closer and closer to the fields. They were about to step on a cabbage when they stopped.

"Hey neither of us want to hurt these plants, right?" inquired Cyrus.

"That's true, you for your loyalty to the job, and me for the sake of my town," responded the boy.

"So therefor we should take a couple steps back before we---" the mage was cut off as Antoninus took a cheep punch, which Cyrus barely dodged. "Oh you little..." and with that Cyrus shifted his weight tossing the other combatant to the side. At this point the mage was fed up. He began to gather magic to preform a spell, when the ground began to rumble. Looking behind him, several corn like monsters began to climb out of the fields.

"What's the matter, you sca---" the non-mage stopped as he saw the adorable, yet horrifying creatures, "What the heck are those?"

"Just stand back," Cyrus said, turning to fight the plant demons.

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 4th May 2014, 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd May 2014, 8:02 pm

The member 'Axilmeus Steel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace (Cyrus Kuma) NormalMonster
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 4th May 2014, 9:00 pm

The first Corn Demon lunged at the mage, but was easily evaded. The same could not be said for the second attack. The third and fourth Corn Demons attempted to attack him at once, which did not work either. Then the fifth Corn Demon tried to strike him with its body. This did not end up working well for him, as Cyrus grabbed its relatively small body and tossed it at the first one. As they stood up from the collision they combed out their husks. Cyrus was quite disturbed by these vain, odd looking little creatures. How could such weird creatures care so much? 5 of them, and he could sense more coming. This was going to be an interesting fight to say the least, and since these were demons he was dealing with, he had no inhibitions about going full out. He was planning on using everything he learned as a mage up to this point to fight. "Hey plant freaks, get ready for some punishment via the sky. Plants really shouldn't try to reach to high, or they won't last. Cloud Make: Whip." The thin stream of cloud connected with the first plant demon quite easily. "I'll try and make this quick."

Current Status:

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 7:00 am

Cyrus lifted his whip into the air to bring it down on the corn demon. He watched as both the weapon and the demon dissolved into the air. He then turned to the others who appeared to be quite nervous, considering one of their kin was just destroyed. "It appears that you guys aren't that tough, so I'll take you down one at a time. Who's next?" Cyrus was attacked by two corn demons simultaneously and was only able to dodge one. As he recovered he noticed that the fourth corn demon launched a large corn kernel at him. Cyrus barely had time to dodge it. The wind from the attack blew over his head. He dashed to the demon that hadn't attacked ducking under its swipe towards him, and punting it into the air. As it fell Cyrus lifted his knee striking the demon and  causing it to evaporate like its friend had. While he was busy with that demon, another one struck him in the back. "You guys just keep taking any opportunity you get to attack me, don't you?" he asked glaring at the demon who began to back away slowly. He took his chance while they were intimidated to prepare his next attack. "Cloud Make: Shark!" he shouted calling forth his magic, the ten seconds it took for him to create the beast passed with ease as the demons were too scared to do anything. Once the beast had been formed, he sent it after the demon that had attacked him. The shark sliced thorough the demon with its teeth, causing the slightly damaged enemy to run from it. The cloudy, predatory fish chased the demon towards its master. "Now I hope you understand, you can't beat me," said the mage shaking his head as he slowly closed the distance between him and the demon. He brought his fist back then struck the demon sending him towards the shark, which then bit the demon, causing it to dissolve like the last two. The shark then rested in front of Cyrus awaiting its master's next command.

Current Status:

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 7:26 am

The other corn demons weren't going to be much of a problem now. They appeared quite terrified, their demeanor completely changed from the cocky, self-absorbed personalities they had displayed earlier. Cyrus lifted his hand then swung it downward commanding his shark to grab a demon. The poor creature was tossed into the air, only to land on Cyrus's raised fist. Cyrus then grabbed the corn demon and threw it at his creation. Which whipped it with its tail, turning it to nothingness. The final enemy began to run toward the mage, but it was so distressed that Cyrus easily dodged it. Behind him waited the shark which bit down on the demon swimming through the air and crashing into a tree. As the dazed and battered demon lay on the ground, Cyrus walked over. "Goodbye poor cretin," he said as he brought his foot down on the creature, causing it to dissipate into the air like it's allies.

Antoninus, who was watching from afar appeared quite stunned at what he just witnessed. "So... that's what magic is like?" he asked, glancing back and forth at the mage and his shark creation

Cyrus chuckled a bit, "Well, I'm only a D-Rank wizard, so the spells I was using aren't the most powerful, but that's basically what magic is like, yes."

"So then... what were those things?"

"Demons," replied Cyrus in a stately manner.

"And you got rid of them?" questioned Antoninus. Just after he asked the question, the ground began to rumble.

Cyrus spun around, prepared to fight some more, "Evidently not."

Current Status:

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 7:32 am

It appeared that the next round was going to be... more corn demons. Of course, now Cyrus figured out how they fought, so he figured that these guys would be finished quite easily. "Now then, are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?" Two of the demons answered by charging at the mage. "Right then," replied Cyrus. One demon was intercepted by the shark. Cyrus brought his finger across his throat, signaling his shark to continue attacking the demon until it had evaporated. While he gave the signal however, a demon managed to get a hit on him. Cyrus began to duke it out with the demon, the mage launched a punch, then struck it with his elbow. To finish off he combo, he threw the demon into another. The one who was thrown evaporated while theother was knocked down. He then leapt out of the way of the assaults of the two remaining corn demons. "I already defeated a batch of you guys, what makes you think that I'd have trouble this time around?" Looking over, he noticed that one demon was missing, and so was his shark. This is job is going smoothly, he thought to himself. "Cloud Make: Whip," he said launching a white strand into the corn demon on the ground.

Current Status:

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 11th May 2014, 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th May 2014, 7:32 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 8:29 am

Cyrus brought the whip back, then swung it back into the demon lying on the ground. The demon evaporated into the air. This time however, when the whip evaporated it appeared to spell out some words. "What's up kid?" it seemed to say. Cyrus was so shocked, he didn't realize that one of the corn demons launched a kernel at him. He was struck and flew backwards. Getting back on his feet, he decided to ignore the weird message in the clouds, and just worry about it later. Maybe the Guild Master would have an answer for him. Maybe it was just a coincidence. Either way Cyrus had to focus on the battle at hand. He lunged at the Corn who had attacked him, jabbing it with his right hand. Then he stepped forward on his right foot, and punched with his left hand. This attack sent the demon flying into a tree. Focus Cyrus, focus, he thought to himself as the demon dissolved into the air. He tried his best, but the clouds from earlier were just too defined, too easy to see to simply ignore. Please, whoever you are, give me answers. No response. He would simply have to continue fighting, maybe then he will be given answers. "Last one huh?" he asked the final, fearful corn demon, "Oh don't worry. I'll end this quickly."

Current Status:

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 9:07 am

The demon then began to run away. "Wa--wait! Come back here!" Cyrus shouted chasing the fleeing demon, "You're not going to survive, even if you run." The demon clearly wasn't listening. As Cyrus closed in on the demon he began to lunge for it, but froze in his tracks. On a tree there were words written. "Kill it!" it said. While Cyrus stared at this odd message the demon escaped back towards the fields. The mage sighed, What's going on? he thought to himself as he chased the corn demon back. He tried again to strike the enemy this time landing a successful hit with his fist. The demon flew upwards, landing with a bang on the hard ground. The corn creature struggled to stand, but froze when it looked behind Cyrus. The mage glanced behind himself, but saw nothing. "What kind of cowardly strategy is that, making me look behind himself?' he said to the corn who was still frozen.

It wasn't, replied a deep voice in his head.

The world seemed to stop. Cyrus's mind couldn't handle all these odd happenings. He decided to at least finish off the demon before he started worrying about it though. He jabbed it, causing it to disappear into the air.

"Is it over now?" asked Antoninus.

"Quiet!" Cyrus snapped. The ground began to rumble again much to his displeasure.

Current Status:

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 9:08 am

Of course, more Corn demons appeared. They were really starting to get on Cyrus's nerves. As they rose from the ground Cyrus came up with a great idea to utilize his strongest spell. "Cloud Make: Halberd," he said beginning to form the weapon. As the clouds swirled around him, the voice in his head came back.

Nice choice kid, don't you remember who taught you that one?

Shut up a sec, he finally said, getting annoyed at this voice who kept interrupting him.

Such an ungrateful kid, well whatever, tell me if you need some help.

OK, now the mage was seriously confused. What did the voice mean? Distracted, he hadn't noticed the corn demons were beginning their assault. His weapon was now ready in his fists.

"Hold on now!" shouted Antoninus, "You can't go swinging that thing around, it's way too big. You'll damage the crops." of course he was right. The ten foot blade couldn't exactly be described as "wieldy." Cyrus had learned to adapt to situations quickly though, and he already figured out how to fight with the halberd.

Flipping it upside-down, he grabbed the shaft right under the blade so that the pole was now his main weapon, while the blade acted more like an ornate pommel. "Don't underestimate me Antoninus. I may be young, but I know what I'm doing." he charged forwards to meet his opponents.

Current Status:

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 11th May 2014, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th May 2014, 9:08 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 12:02 pm

Cyrus rushed forwards, striking the first demon down with the end of his weapon, the second demon didn't meet a much better fate, as Cyrus shoved the blade into its face, tossing it to the side. The third and fourth demons however, were able to maneuver around the mage, striking him with their small bodies. The fifth one launched a corn kernel at him, but Cyrus swiftly ducked under it. Rushing forward he struck that corn as well. Then swept his legs under the two who had struck him. "Alright then, round three. Let's get this over wi---"

What are you doing! interrupted the voice, That's not how you use that spell! The voice was evidently displeased with Cyrus, and was acting much more informed about his magic then he had expected.

I'm adapting to my current situation jerk, replied the mage.

No! Kill everything! snapped the voice, in a tone that took Cyrus aback, And stop talking to me in such a disrespectful tone. Are you aware of who I am?

Uh---uhm no... Cyrus replied unsure of what to say.

I'm Vulturnus, said the voice. Cyrus could not here what he said however, it just sounded like static to him.

Why couldn't I hear your name? questioned Cyrus.

The voice sighed, It is as I thought, you just aren't in tune enough with your magic to hear my name. Very well then, let's continue the fight.

Cyrus silently agreed as he took up a battle stance.

Current Status:

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 1:03 pm

The mage thrust his weapon under the legs of one corn demon. With swift upward motion he sent it flying. Another attacked him, but was dodged and countered by a swipe of his blade/pommel. The mage then rushed forwards to the next demon.

Down to your left, then swing up, said the voice, trying to give Cyrus a plan

Don't tell me what to do, I had already planned to do that, said an irritated Cyrus Kuma. He wasn't sure who this voice was, but what gave him the right to assume superiority of the mage? It was then that he realized the voice sounds familiar. As he followed through with the plan, striking the corn demon, he turned to face the two he hadn't hit yet. Hey, do I know you from somewhere? he questioned.

Hm, a difficult question. Technically we have met, but not in my current form, replied the voice elusively.

Cyrus struck the last two corn demons to the side with his weapon, What do you mean by that?

You'll see, replied the voice, once again being very vague in with his words. The corn demons began to gather around the mage. They were getting quite annoying. So what's your plan now know-it-all?

You'll see, Cyrus replied smiling, mimicking the voice's own words.

Current Status:

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 2:00 pm

In order to combat the corn demons who were now upon him, two of them managed to strike  Cyrus utilized the long range of his weapon. He began to spin around rapidly getting all of the demons caught on the shaft, he then let go of the weapon sending all parties connect to it flying. He watched as both the weapon and demons evaporated into the air.

Nice, hummed a pleased voice, only this time it wasn't just a voice. As Cyrus looked to his right, he was startled to see a small, fuzzy, red, anomalous, humanoid apparition sitting on his shoulder.

Wha--what are you? he asked

Oh, so you can see me now, that's good. You're making progress, said the faceless spirit, Okay let's try this now. My name is Vulturnus. Could you hear me that time?"

The mage shook his head, It's definitely clearer, but I still can't, and you still haven't answered my question.

Like I said, you'll see what I am, said the spirit, evidently not willing to let Cyrus off easy.

"Um... Cyrus..." said a nervous Antoninus, pointing to the dirt that was being thrown up from one side of the field.

More? Cyrus thought. He was beginning to tire out, his magic power and health had clearly diminished, and he was beginning to feel the effects of it.

Current Status:

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 11th May 2014, 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 2:01 pm

Cyrus expected to see more corn creatures emerge from the ground, but instead, he was greeted by ten odd looking, slightly adorable tomato demons. Cyrus thought their beady eyes odd. "Hey there shorty!" said one. Cyrus felt a pulse of anger as he heard the demon speak.

Well? asked the spirit.

Well what? responded a highly irritated mage. This spirit, these annoying demons, and the now this was the third time that his height had been insulted.

Are you going to let them talk to you like that?

Of course not, Cyrus replied, rushing forward and struck the demon who had earlier talked smack. Taking their chance, five of the tomatoes leapt upon the mage. They were much weaker than their corn counterparts, apparently both in defense and offense. The tomato that had been struck was already spilling some juice, and the ones who were attacking the mage had collectively done about as much damage as two attacks from one of the corn demons. Cyrus threw his body upwards, launching the demons off of him.

Let's eliminate these weaklings Cyrus, said the voice in his head as he ran over to strike the remaining 4 demons.

Don't tell me what to do, snapped Cyrus as he battered around the demons who he was targeting.

I tell you what to do when I want to tell you what to do! snapped back the spirit.

Current Status:

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 11th May 2014, 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th May 2014, 2:01 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace (Cyrus Kuma) WeakMonster
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 5:24 pm

It appeared that several tomatoes were going on the offense. Cyrus took their dumb assault into his advantage. He easily danced around the attackers striking one of the non-attacking tomatoes with a palm, turning it to dust. He began to chase the remaining four around the field. He stepped away from that, preparing to fight the other group, but something held him back. It was the magic energy from the spirit

Now now Cyrus, a Cloud-Make mage should finish the fights in the order he starts them, its voice said.

Fine then jerk, responded Cyrus. He really wished that this spirit wouldn't hold him back of course, he supposed that it was for the other beings honor, so he might as well play along. Cyrus ran around a different direction to intercept the fleeing demons.

A well timed punch took down the first one, and the second one was turned dust with a kick, the last three began running away. "Oh no you don't!" exclaimed Cyrus as he prepared a spell, "Cloud Make: Shark." The demons continued their running throwing back words like "shorty" or "junior" in the mages direction, despite not being very tall themselves. When they looked forward however, they saw a cloudy beast swimming their way. It bit down on the three turning them into dust.

"Don't move bite size!" commanded a tomato who had tried to attack Cyrus. Turning around, he saw that they had taken Antoninus as a hostage. Cyrus merely flicked his wrist, and before the demons could react, his shark knocked three of them off the other boy.

"In return for this favor Antoninus I expect you not to ever make fun of my height again," Cyrus stated, punting the last demons into oblivion. The boy nodded.

Nice assertion of dominance Cyrus, the spirit lauded. The ground began to rumble once more, But it looks like we still have one last round of demons to fight.

Current Status:

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 11th May 2014, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 5:25 pm

Cyrus saw some more tomatoes crawl out of ground. Once again the 10 small beady eyed, foul mouthed creatures appeared, but they had apparently had learned from their predecessors' mistakes. 5 of them shooting tomato juice blasts at the shark, densifying it to the point that it sunk to the ground and burst apart. Since the demons were distracted Cyrus took his chance and struck one with his palm. Next he kneed the second and brought his foot back to hit the third. He then grabbed the fourth demon and threw it at the last. The tomatoes used a similar tactic. While Cyrus was combating the first 5, the others launched their tomato juice cannons at Cyrus, sending him into a tree. He passed out.

When he came to, he was in a pure white area with a red figure standing before him. Everything was empty, and the figure was blurred in his vision. "Tch, you really could use a good work out," said the spirit.

"Where am I?" questioned Cyrus.

"Inside your own mind," replied the red spirit, "Where I've been dwelling all this time."

"Why'd you bring me here?" Cyrus asked, confused as to what the spirit's intent was.

"I'll tell you right now,"

Current Status:

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 11th May 2014, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th May 2014, 5:25 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace (Cyrus Kuma) WeakMonster
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 6:52 pm

"First off I'd like you to learn my name, by doing this you can access the true powers of Cloud-Make magic," explained the spirit, "To do this you must promise me three things.

"Sure, if my magic will get stronger then I'm willing to do anything."

"Well then," the spirit chuckled "you've already made the first promise. The promise to become stronger no matter what." As the spirit spoke his figure started to become less and less blurred.

"What's the next promise?" questioned an eager mage.

"Alright then you impatient imbecile, you must now promise me this. You can never speak of me or any other spirit you see or hear to another mortal, or else we will take away your powers," stated the spirit.

Cyrus was at first angered at the rude title the spirit had given him, but decided to refrain from saying anything when that last threat was made. The mage could not bear the thought of losing his magic. "I promise not to mention any spirit to another mortal." As the words spilled from his mouth, the spirit's figure became less blurred. It was clear that he was bald and had a sheath and sword attached to his hip, but no other figures were apparent.

"Good, now your final promise..." The spirit trailed off.

"Is?"

"I'm just wondering if you can handle it," the spirit said looking off into the distance.

"Of course I can," Cyrus said, determined to become stronger.

"Alright then, you must promise to protect the things you care about with your life," said the red spirit, a blurry smile crossing his lips.

"I promise to protect the things I care about with my life," replied Cyrus, with the spirit becoming more defined, and almost clearly visible at this point.

"All right then!" shouted the spirit as the world began to rumble around them, "Hear my Cyrus, my name is Vulcanus!

The world exploded around him as Cyrus came to.

Current Status:

Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 6:56 pm

Cyrus came back to reality where the tomato demons were prepared to fight. I kind of figured this out earlier, Vulturnus the Venti, but I'm assuming that no one else can see you?

Some people with high amounts of magic might be able to, but not for the most part, said Vulturnus, the bald red, shirtless spirit that sat on his shoulder.

Interesting. Either way, what say we end this fight?" asked the mage.

Fine by me, so long as you use that technique I just taught you," replied the Venti.

Sure, Cyrus agreed, "O great Vulturnus, Ruthless King of the sky, Venti of the East, hear my plea. Give me the power to strike down my enemies. Cloud Make: Sword of Vulturnus!" he said, calling out to his newfound power, somehow the magic passed through him with ease forming a deadly sharp, cloudy weapon. The demons were officially done for.

With a swift couple swipes he destroyed the first five demons. Nice magic Vulturnus, he commended the spirit.

Of course Cyrus, I'm all about destruction.

Cyrus then ended the 6th demon with two rapid stabs. Then did the same to the 7th. The 8th and 9th demons tried in vain to shoot juice cannons at Cyrus, which were dodged and countered with two swipes each. The last tomato demon attempted to tackle Cyrus, an attempt which was successful, but nowhere near powerful enough to save him. Cyrus then eliminated the last enemy with two stabs. He then evaporated the sword. The mage was tired however and quickly collapsed. The last thing he saw was Antoninus running over to help him.

Final Status:

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 11th May 2014, 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th May 2014, 6:56 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace (Cyrus Kuma) Die_04_42161_sm
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 11th May 2014, 7:36 pm

"I'd like to thank you for helping with our crops Cyrus," Zimura said, paying the mage the 10,000 jewels that he had offered in the job request and handing over his sword.

"No need to thank me, I was just doing my job as a Lamia Scale wizard," he responded, graciously accepting the reward, "Besides, I learned a lot from this mission. It was the toughest fight I've had since becoming a mage as well, so that's good."

"I see... well Antoninus learned a lot from you being here too... he's leaving the village," the old man said staring at the ground.

Cyrus was shocked, "I have no judgement over either of your decisions, but are you okay with this?"

"Of course I respect my only grandchild's wish. I was only bringing it up because I thought he'd want to talk to you before he leaves," Zimura answered.

Cyrus nodded and headed out. What do you think this is about? questioned Vulcanus.

No idea, he responded. He approached Antoninus as the boy was about to leave the town. "Hey Antoninus, I heard that you're leaving the town, any reason?"

He motioned for the mage to follow him. "Come with me, I'll tell you while we walk."

As they left the town, Antoninus explained himself. "All my life I'd lived in this village, so I'd never experienced anything not from around here."

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:59 pm