Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A gift from the spirits (Social/Talen only)

Talen
    Talen

Moderator- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Melissa
    Experience : 1,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Summon
    Second Skill: none yet
    Third Skill:

A gift from the spirits (Social/Talen only) Empty A gift from the spirits (Social/Talen only)

Post by Talen 26th April 2014, 4:26 am

As Talen walked deeper into the forest outside of Hargeon Town, he was reminded of when he was just a kid, and playing in the forest with Artemis, Medusa and even Melissa on occasion. He took a deep breath in and was reminded how much he missed the earthy smell. Although Talen had mostly been raised by Melissa in the cities, however Artemis had tried her best the convince him that living in the forest, away from civilization, was best.

Talen stopped inside of a clearing and took Artemis's key from his waist. Melissa had told Talen that Artemis wanted to see him. Talen was very surprised to hear this because Artemis almost never had Melissa pass along messages. "Gate of the huntress, I open thee, Artemis!" Once the gateway to the spirit world was open, Artemis stepped out, she stood there for a brief second, before embracing Talen in a tight hug, "I missed you!" "I summoned you in that flower mission last week." Talen said as he hugged back. "Yes, and I heard that Melissa hit you with one of her stupid cards," Artemis said in a caring voice. "But that is not why I wanted to see you," This surprised Talen, normally Artemis would be freaking out over the fact that he had been hurt.

Artemis Took something from her waist that Talen had never seen before, it was a beautifully made war hammer. Talen looked at the weapon with surprise and said "What is that for? I thought that you only liked to use bows." "It's not for me," Artemis said, "It's for you." "What?" "Well," Artemis explained, "Since I can not convince you to leave that guild, I figured you need a way to protect your self when we can not." She handed him the hammer, and Talen was a little thrown off by how heavy it was, "I know you have never used one of those before, but Hephaestus  made it, and he assured me that it will protect you." "Thanks Artemis, I really appreciate it." Artemis gave Talen a slight smile before saying "And I had him add something special to it as well. Try putting your magical energy into then slam it into the ground." Talen raised an eyebrow and did as she instructed, to his surprise when the hammer impacted the ground, instead of the hammer stopping when it his the ground, it continued about another foot, Talen watched in amazement as the ground splashed up as if the hard earth was mud. The displaced earth that was thrown into air it froze in place. Talen stared at earth in amazement, "That is incredible!" "I thought you would like it."

Artemis gave Talen another hug before saying "Well, I have things to do back in the spirit world, I will see you later." with that she disappeared back to the spirit world.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A gift from the spirits (Social/Talen only) Coolte17

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:26 am