Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find The Ring solo - Vash

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Decent
    Position : None
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 825

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find The Ring solo - Vash Empty Find The Ring solo - Vash

Post by Vash Strider 23rd April 2014, 7:34 pm

Job Details:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find The Ring solo - Vash Empty Re: Find The Ring solo - Vash

Post by Vash Strider 26th April 2014, 12:06 pm

Vash had awoke suddenly from his sleep under a giant oak tree. Vulcanus continued to stomp around Vash to wake him, and when he finally opened his eyes, Vulcanus  held up a job form. "Where the hell did you get this! we are 2 miles away from the nearest town, and you just happen to get a job form? What have I told you about roaming around without me!" Vash said, scolding Vulcanus. He knew that a random Vulcan roaming around the city would get attacked by mages immediatley, so it was best if Vulcanus stuck by Vash at all times. "Sor..sorry Vash, I was... bored" Said the english speaking, but not fluent Vulcanus. Well let's see what it says anyway. I am already up, so I might as well do the damn job thought Vash. He looked at the contents of the job, and realized that he just had to find a ring somewhere in oaktown. Should be a piece of cake he thought. "Vulcanus, we're going to Oak Town" said Vash.

wc:174

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 26th April 2014, 12:45 pm

Vash and Vulcanus had arrived at Oak Town, the city of history, and a city of history it was. Libraries everywhere, monuments of well known mages, etc. Vash and Vulcanus hurried to the house of the client, eager to get the job done so they could get the jewels the client offered. Once they got to the front door of the house, Vash knocked, and almost immediately a woman opened the door wide open, almost hitting Vash with it. "Are you the mage who is willing to help me? Great! let's go to the river immediately! The lost I saw the ring it was hooked to a branch in the river, but I cannot reach it!" said the woman. She took Vash's hand and dragged him across Oak Town, with Vulcanus leading behind them. "wow, lady, no need to drag me, we will get your ring. Now let go of me dammit!" said Vash. He did not like being handled by a stranger. She let him go and they walked the rest of the way there.

wc:176

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 26th April 2014, 12:54 pm

As they walked to the river, The woman would not stop talking. "Oh, I hope you find my ring! My fiance is going to kill me if he finds out i lost it! He might even call off the wedding! Hell, my parents might disown me if they figured out I let a man like that go! you know, he owns a lacrima company? He sells thousands of lacrima monthly, which means he has a lot of money! I am not a gold digger, but hey, when a man has that kind of bling, you can't help but accept it as a bonus. Oh, what i would do with that money! first, I would" said the woman, before Vash interrupted. "If you want us to find your damn ring, shut the hell up lady! I did not sign up for you yapping!" The woman remained quiet until they got to the river. They finally got to the river, but they were not alone. they had company. Bandits in particular, and one of them had a shiny-looking ring on there finger. "MY RING!" shouted the woman.

wc:185

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 26th April 2014, 1:10 pm

"do you like how it looks on me? I thought I would carry it with me this way until we got to the pawn shop. This thing will sell for thousands!" said the bandit, who seemed to be the leader. Damn, there is over three dozen bandits here! I wish my job were more easier. thought Vash. over 40 bandits crowded the area next to river, with there leader behind them all, right next to the river, soaked, as if he just crossed the river to get the ring stuck on the branch.

"look here, Mr. Bandit. How about you give the lady back her ring, then take your comrades and get the hell out of Oak Town, or me and my fellow companion can whoop your ass, right here." said Vash. The bandits all began to laugh. "there is two of you, and dozens of us. My group has dealt with tons of vulcans anyway. What is so different about yours?" said the leader. "well, it has been about three days since he has had a good meal, so his anger has been building up. Now he can let it all out. Right Vulcanus?" Vash asked. Vulcanus gave him a nod, with an evil smile.

wc:206

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 26th April 2014, 3:20 pm

Vash took out his sword, eXecution, from it's sheath located on his back. A group of five bandits came at Vash and vulcanus first. Vulcanus jumped high in the air, and slammed his fist to the ground on impact, next to the group of five. The impact created a crater in the ground, and sent all five bandits flying in different directions, making them unconscious. This time, ten bandits, came with swords, and one by one Vash slashed them down with his sword, slashing right, left, downwards, upwards, etc, until they were all either unconscious or dead. "fifteen down. about twenty five to go," said Vash. The bandit leader was getting nervous.

"Everyone! go after there heads all at once!" the leader shouted. Looks like it is time to bring out "The Furies". Vash thought. He took out two pistols from the holsters on his weist. "Vulcanus, this is going to be such a fun fight." Vash said. Vulcanus nodded, with that same evil smile. fourteen bullets should be enough as long as Vulcanus does his part. Vash thought.

wc:179

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 26th April 2014, 10:50 pm

The remaining Bandits rushed towards Vash and Vulcanus, but the two were ready for the fight. Vulcanus threw the first punch, sweeping both his arms back and forth, taking groups of soldiers to the depths of unconsciousness. Vash aimed his two pistols at the heads of bandits, and began to fire, each shot hitting an enemy directly in the brain, killing them. fourteen shots and several arm sweeps later, all of the bandits were dealt with, dead or injured, only leaving the leader. "So what do you have to say for yourself Mr.Bandit? We have dealt with all of your bandits, and now the only one left is you. Now hand over the ring, and I might spare your life," said Vash. "No! I am stronger then all of my followers! I will not give up!" shouted The leader.  This guy just won't give up. Well, I will enjoy destroying him. thought Vash. "Vulcanus, can you grab him for me? I have something very special planned. Hehe." said Vash.

wc:170

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Vash Strider
    Vash Strider

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vash Strider 27th April 2014, 12:04 am

Vulcanus began running after the bandit, and he was so scared that he began running away from vulcanus. You aren't going to give up huh? Hahahaha! Bullshit, thought as he saw the bandit trying so hard to get away. At last, Vulcanus as able to stretch out his arm long enough to catch the Bandit leader, carrying him to Vash. "Alright, Mr. Bandit. You had your chance. now I get to have fun. Vulcanus, grab his arm and pull it out." commanded Vash. Vulcanus took his free arm and pulled out the bandit's hand towards Vash, who took his sword from his sheath. He then attacked the bandit with a downward slash, cutting his arm off, and he immediately began screaming from the pain, until he became unconscious. Vash picked up the severed hand from the floor and took the ring from it. He threw it at the woman, who was watching the whole battle unfold. She caught it, and began to throw jewels at Vash. "Take the jewels, you monster!" she said, and then began to run off back to her house. Vulcanus threw the bandit, who began moaning in pain while asleep, on the floor. "Let's go Vulcanus. Leave this man to die, as he should," said Vash, and he and Vulcanus began to walk out of the city, looking for another place to rest.

wc:227

Vash Strider
    Vash Strider's Bank
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 27th April 2014, 9:11 am

Very Nice, i liked this one (: i liked how you incorporated her yappy personality.

Find The Ring solo - Vash Untitled-1_zps288e7907

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:53 pm