Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Mook Squad!

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

The Mook Squad! Empty The Mook Squad!

Post by Kirahunter 23rd April 2014, 6:55 pm

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Thunder_God_Tribe I don't have the exact mechanics worked out but I think it could benefit the site for there to be some system of "official support characters" Because sometimes you need constant support characters for your character development or personality or something like the Raijinshuu. However no other person is going to willing center their entire character around what you want them to be just out of the goodness of there heart and willingness to help you out. So I don't know exactly how this would work but I think this might have a place on our site. If anyone could help me develop this idea more and give your opinions that would be great!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Mook Squad! Empty Re: The Mook Squad!

Post by Hiro Villenn 23rd April 2014, 7:59 pm

Use other characters to support you.

You are the main character of your own story and your a support character for other peoples story. This is why I'm so strict when I say, 'thread with me or I won't do a mission with you'. Because I want to support you and vice versa in a certain manner and missions don't have the same kind of relationship development that regular threads do.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

The Mook Squad! Hiro%27s+Siggy

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 8:07 am