Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Going Out For A Drink [Social/Private] (Zenneth)

Going Out For A Drink [Social/Private] (Zenneth) Empty Going Out For A Drink [Social/Private] (Zenneth)

Post by Guest 23rd April 2014, 4:18 pm

Ever since Yukine found out Victoria had gone mad, and left his poor self so suddenly, he was not the same. In fact, his new, eternal self had become emotionless, fearless, and less caring than usual. However, if there was anything that was still on Yukine's mind, it was those groupies that left his guild long ago. Yukine didn't even come to realize that they already had their own community, and Yukine was just a late addition. He didn't belong where they were now, anyways. He felt good with his new sense of life. He was an almighty host of souls and power; nothing seemed to top that. He didn't need friends, nor a relationship, especially. Talonia had become his new "zone" ever since the Sabertooth incident occurred, seeing as this place was famous to guildless members, and these former friends of Yukine had been doubted to already form a new guild since...that day.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Going Out For A Drink [Social/Private] (Zenneth) Empty Re: Going Out For A Drink [Social/Private] (Zenneth)

Post by Zeon 23rd April 2014, 4:53 pm

Alexander was feeling more accomplished on the other hand, his idea was quickly going to go into overdrive. People were flocking to him, some without even asking or explaining anything. The guild was not even finished yet, why were they suddenly placing their lives and hopes on his shoulders? Why was it so easy to leave the ideals they followed? Alexander sighed, but a small smile formed on his face. He would not fail their trust however, but now there was organization involved in it.

So he stepped into the bar of Talonia, the guildless city for that is what they all were now. Lost, separated and chaotic guildless looking for a place to call their own. He walked up to the tavern with confidence in his step and dedication to every movement he did. He then looked around and saw a familiar face of his old life. Yukine seemed to be down and with good reason, a chunk of Sabertooth just upped and left. He needed to be directly told in the face however... so that was why he sat in a seat next to him. Alexander just said, "rough week?"

Going Out For A Drink [Social/Private] (Zenneth) Empty Re: Going Out For A Drink [Social/Private] (Zenneth)

Post by Guest 23rd April 2014, 5:07 pm

A small gust of wind blew in through the entrance to the bar as Yukine heard the footsteps to another approach him. Maybe it was Anita who, through the power of Regalia, always knew where he was, though these footsteps sounded more like a man's than a wolf's. Yukine heard the man speak to him as he tilted his head to the side, and faced him with his now-soulless eyes. "Life has actually gotten a lot better." Yukine explained in a dull tone. Shortly after he said this, he requested a raspberry vodka. The drink came to him quickly as there was no one else here aside from the two. A full bottle had been handed to him. "Recognize this? Yukine asked, pointing to the full bottle of vodka. If his memory were even decent, Alexander should know that this resembled something that occurred on a very special day. Yukine's emotionless facial expression, however, showed that this moment no longer existed with such importance.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 24th April 2014, 8:00 pm

Alexander saw that bottle of Raspberry Vodka and chuckled slightly. It was the same brand that was used on the day Yukine arrived at Sabertooth. Alexander chuckled, "Yeah I do. Who would have known you would drink the whole damn thing." Alexander quietly motioned for his bottle of whiskey and poured himself a glass. Alexander commented, "I am sure with me leaving you have risen up high in the Sabertooth ranks. Congratulation's by the way."

Post by Guest 24th April 2014, 9:15 pm

"People can make the impossible possible, nowadays." Yukine commented towards Zenneth's former doubt of him being a heavy drinker. His tone was cold as ice, and with no enthusiasm, whatsoever. This was indeed the same brand of vodka shoved down Yukine's throat that one day. However, he proved to be an entirely different person in this state. He could even bet that Zenneth predicted the change the moment he spoke towards him. However, that was besides the point. "The guild has hit hell since you and the others left." Yukine corrected Zenneth, "It is no longer a matter of ranks, but rather to see who is powerful enough to keep such a fine establishment standing, almost like preventing bankruptcy." More than six seconds had passed since Yukine spoke his first sentence, meaning , if it be the case, he could unlock the ultimate trio. However, would it be necessary for this man, in particular?
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 26th April 2014, 3:18 am

Alexander listened to the effects of having left the guild, it was definitely tearing themselves up. Alexander chuckled for a bit before explaining, "It was already a bankrupt state Yukine, but us leaving finally made Zenshin aware of his precarious situation. He finally got out of hiding and started leading his guild." He set the drink down and pushed the whiskey away, this was not the same Alexander anymore. This Alexander seemed to have life in his eyes, instead of the cold jaded one. This was no mask, Alexander's life was happier than ever. It was almost as if Yukine and the Slayer switched places. Alexander said, "It's like fire though, from all the destruction there is rebirth. And I believe Sabertooth will be stronger for it. I don't hate you or Sabertooth, but we just didn't quite belong."

Post by Guest 26th April 2014, 10:51 am

"I disagree, though I'll allow you to believe as you wish." Yukine commented. He requested another glass of raspberry vodka, then looked down towards the counter. "All of you have changed since you left that guild. That's what the problem is." Yukine indicated. He was trying to hide his hatred during the time.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 26th April 2014, 6:50 pm

Alexander laughed a bit and answered, "It's true though I have changed. I found a reason to live again... Yukine I found my sister that I believed dead for so long. Wouldn't that change you to find hope in a bleak world?" Alexander raised a glass to Yukine and said, "But regardless I still consider you family even if we are not in the same guild anymore. And to be honest, you changed as well." His last glass of whiskey was drunk, he needed to control his drinking habit for her sister, but instead took out a box of cigarettes and offered one to Yukine out of politeness

Post by Guest 26th April 2014, 7:20 pm

"Mages are so fragile. It's pitiful." Yukine commented, "You wanted to live because you knew life is too essential to put it to waste. Your subconscious used your sister as an excuse, and ultimately made you say the things you're saying now." A smirk crossed Yukine's face. It felt as though Fiore was full of idiots, and needed to be strongly improved. It was a disappointing thought, though these sort of thoughts was all that clouded Yukine's mind, nowadays. "Fate can make both a fool and a genius out of its victim. Be careful as to how fate affects you." Yukine wondered if Alexander could even understand what he was saying. Albeit, he stopped having drinks, and just sat at the bar, doing nothing. Yukine rejected the cigarette as he stood up and off the stool. "Do not consider me family or a friend." Yukine commanded, "Family and friends; both are worthless." With this, Yukine walked towards the door, and hoped not to be interrupted as he left the Soul Bar.

[Exit]

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:21 am