Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Jay seeks the Rune Knights (Closed: Yawning King, Sir Leonard)

Jay seeks the Rune Knights (Closed: Yawning King, Sir Leonard) Empty Jay seeks the Rune Knights (Closed: Yawning King, Sir Leonard)

Post by Guest 9th April 2014, 11:16 pm

Jay found himself in the city of Era. From what he had read in his visit in Oak town, this is where he would find the Rune Knights. He wasn't exactly interested in joining them but he wanted to be sure, talk to them directly and see what they had to offer. Just because he sought a mentor did not mean he had to join a guild. That was just the more common way. But he was not so common either. Jay was resolved to master the skills he had discovered and taught thanks to his foster parents, "If only I could be as resolved about planning ahead..." he thought to himself as he stumbled through the streets with stomach growling angrily at him.

In truth Jay had ended up in era by accident, so eager he was to find a guild to improve himself that after he had learned of all guilds in this land and which ones might suit him from the great library at Oak town, he left without taking the time to study a map first. Or eat before travelling many miles. A bad habit of his. But now Jay was here in Era and had a clear goal. One that nothing could get in the way of! ... right after he ate that is.

Finding some food in the city had proved to be difficult, Era was in shambles. Most of the buildings that stood were pale husks with the rest being freshly reconstructed, scaffolding still attached to their sides. Jay found the city market and purchased a few apples, a loaf of bread, a cheese wedge and an onion from the few stalls available. He took large bites out of the first apple while walking towards the kind towns folk had given him directions. They told him it would be at the end of this avenue and couldn't miss it before sharing a worried glance between themselves. Something he wasn't sure to make of until now. Before him was the center of the city wide crater. Jay just stood there unsure of what to do.

Last edited by Yawning King on 9th May 2014, 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Jay seeks the Rune Knights (Closed: Yawning King, Sir Leonard) Empty Re: Jay seeks the Rune Knights (Closed: Yawning King, Sir Leonard)

Post by Sir Leonard 10th April 2014, 1:14 am

A year had passed since Era was destroyed in a grand battle that heated here. Today, in this fine breezy morning, Leonard visited the ruins of Era. He stood on a ruin of a tall building that still stood, well, sort of in the ruined town square. The wind seems to howl the sorrow and cries of the many lives lost in the battle. There was nothing he could do save look down and be ashamed of himself. Things probably would have gone slightly different if he was there to help. As he realize his failure images would flash on his mind. Images that he assumed to be what happened in this once fine city based on the stories, rumors and already legends he has heard from people all around Fiore.

Yet there was a smile on his face. It crept slowly as he thought on. For what may seem like death and destruction, actually gave hope to those who were there to live through it and be an example. Slowly, he rose his head to gaze farther, to see more of Era. And what he saw was hope. The city was being rebuilt again. The sounds resound with strength and new hope. They didn't allow themselves to stay like this. They rose, and Leonard was reminded of Magnolia itself when they faced Savage Skull. Redeemed as well, huh? I can't believe I found hope in that. When I myself has lost it. When I myself believe that there is really no hope for some of us. he murmured to himself while his head slowly began to look a little bit back down to the destroyed city square.

And that is where Leonard found a mage standing in the middle. He looked at him with wondering eyes and thought to himself what could be he doing in a place like this. And he thought it better to ask him as well. So Leonard dropped down from the building and landed a couple of meters behind the man. "Can I help you? he asked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jay seeks the Rune Knights (Closed: Yawning King, Sir Leonard) 60684_s
    Jay seeks the Rune Knights (Closed: Yawning King, Sir Leonard) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Jay seeks the Rune Knights (Closed: Yawning King, Sir Leonard) Empty Re: Jay seeks the Rune Knights (Closed: Yawning King, Sir Leonard)

Post by Guest 9th June 2014, 1:15 pm

Jay jumped slightly at the sudden voice in the stillness. He looked to find its source and there not far to his side was a man. He was smaller then Jay and wild hair, black clothes, leather armor, and a sword the same size as himself from what Jay could tell. Jay wondered how the little guy could carry it let alone wield it. "Uh yeah? I suppose you can. Im looking for the Rune Knights. I was made to believe there head quarters was here...
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 11th June 2014, 10:32 am

As Leonard had come face to face with the man, he couldn't actually say if it was human due to his very large size. The man was big, as in really big though that what made the stranger more interesting, so he wanted to know this person before him.Other than that, clearly he's not from anywhere near here. Other than that, the man was incredibly straight forward, asking Leonard instantly where the Rune Knights were. As he heard the man say Rune Knight. He looked to the east. Though it was empty, it was still a ruin left by Acnologia, Leonard could remember how it looked like back then. And with a sigh he replied "Normally, I'd say towards the east you'll find a huge building with statues. But as you can see, there's nothing there. Because it was destroyed."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jay seeks the Rune Knights (Closed: Yawning King, Sir Leonard) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Post by Guest 11th June 2014, 10:57 am

"Destroyed? How? I thought they were supposed to be grand and strong..." Jay's expression soured. "How am I supposed to grow stronger if this guild is gone now! Hmph. Maybe it's for the better, if they couldn't survive then they wouldn't live up to my needs anyway." Jay took an angry chomp from his apple and glared in the direction of the ruins disappointed.
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 21st June 2014, 9:45 pm

Leonard was disappointed that the man's perspective of the Rune Knights changed instantly. He thought it rude. And that the man was ignorant. How dare he judge the Rune Knights this way. But still, the man was a foreigner and he must updated. "The Rune Knights along with the rest of Era was attacked and destroyed by the Apocalypse dragon Acnologia. So please don't think anything else less of them. So now if you'll excuse me, I must return to my guild." he respectfully said and then he turned around and walked away. He walked slower than usual, waiting for any reaction from him

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:02 pm