Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD)

A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD)

Post by Guest 19th April 2014, 12:39 pm

Yukine's facial expression grew brighter when Victoria rested her head on his shoulder. He found it comfortable to have Victoria rest on him like that. She was almost like a pillow on his shoulder that he could lean on- which he did. He frowned, however, and closed his eyes when Victoria brought up a memory Yukine wished not to be reminded of. "I used to: five brothers." Yukine responded, "They were murdered one day, though I know they're still watching me, and I still love them." Yukine paused for a moment as tears streamed down his face. "When I joined Sabertooth and met you, along with other guildmates, it was like I could picture my own family anew, in the image of the people I met that day." Yukine smiled weakly and wiped the tears away with his sleeve. He felt guilty for bringing up a morbid story, speaking of the dead, and out of the blue like that. "You especially, is like the sister I never had, Victoria."
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD)

Post by Nero_ 20th April 2014, 1:44 am

Victoria bit her lip, feeling extremely guilty that she bought up this. It seemed that Yukine didn't want to be reminded of his family, just like Victoria hates thinking of hers. He had reacted just like she would have if her mother was the one mentioned. She shook her head as she felt the horrible scene invading her mind, and turned to Yukine. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and smiled sadly. '' It would be strange if I was your sister, considering how we are now.'' She sighed and layed her head back on his shoulder. '' Sorry for bringing that up'' She apologized, and sighed. The train ride seemed to be larger than it had to be, but Victoria didn't care.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD) - Page 4 Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500

Post by Guest 20th April 2014, 1:55 am

Yukine laughed as he noticed how guilty Victoria felt. "Don't feel guilty." Yukine asked before he was kissed. He paused for a moment, and thought about Victoria, and how she now enrolled as a significant part of his life. He smiled in response to his own thought, and stared into Victoria's eyes. "Being my sister would make things weird now." Yukine admitted, "However, it does prove how much you mean to me." Yukine watched as Victoria rested her head on his shoulder again. Yukine assumed that Victoria enjoyed being in such a position, and so he ran his hand down Victoria's cheek as she did so. "You can bring up any topic you want. I am your boyfriend, after all." Yukine commented with a grin.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 20th April 2014, 6:28 am

Victoria sighed as Yukine ran his hand down her cheek. The Train stopped and Victoria shot up. It was a habit of hers to do that when a train or any other vehicle stopped. She grabbed Yukine's hand and the two of them left the train. ''You can ask me everything, too, you know. I don't bite.'' She said as she walked to her brother and father's house with a bit of a grimm expression.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD) - Page 4 Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500

Post by Guest 20th April 2014, 9:35 am

As the train stopped, a new thought came to Yukine's mind. "I'm going to travel more often." Hs muttered, "I wanna go everywhere, and explore this beautiful world." Of course, this thought came out of the blue, and was rather irrelevant to a train that had stopped just recent, but, even so, such a thought felt good to confess- in Yukine's opinion, at least. He returned back to reality once Victoria took his hand, and headed out of the train with him. "Thanks for being by my side." Yukine remarked, smiling warmly. He was slightly worried as to what may happen to Victoria in their next destination, though he knew that, while she was on his side, Yukine would be on Victoria's side, as well, and keep things on good terms.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 20th April 2014, 11:06 am

Victoria shivered. Nobody had ever thanked her for being by his side. She smiled at Yukine, and walked alongside him until they reached a big, white, elegant house. Her hand slipped out of his and she walked forward alone. This was a habit of hers. And it was something she had to do. She lifted her pale hand, that had gotten even paler than before, and knocked on the door. Her face mantained itself neutral, although in the inside she was boiling with hatred and will of vengance. A tall man, somewhere around his forty-five, with black hair and a tall slim figure opened the door.
    '' Ah, Victoria.'' He said. Her father. '' Welcome. Do you wish to pass, dear?''
    '' No, I do not. Why are you so charming? You are supposed to hate me, remember? I am a '' sinner'' as you call it. I am a mage, I joined a guild. I am the ultimate sinner. Why so calm and cheerful?'' She asked, her voice cold and piercing as the ice she created.
    '' My dear, I do not want to cause a wrong impression to your company on the back. A friend from the guild, I suppose? You could pass and...'' Victoria looked back at Yukine, then back at her father.
    '' No.'' Was her only answer. '' I need to talk with Danila. Call him'' Her voice was dominating and clear, with the authority note so clear that the person who even thought of disobeying would have thought it twice and then obeyed. Her father rose an eyebrow and went back into the house. Meanwhile, Victoria turned around to glance at Yukine.
    '' Sorry about that. I tend to lose it when he is around.''

Post by Guest 20th April 2014, 12:40 pm

"It's no problem." Yukine confirmed in the background. He secretly hated the situation, already, though it was not his business to take care of. In fact, now that he was here, Yukine wondered if he even had the slightest sense to interfere with the dreadful conversing that occurred, during this time. He overlooked upon the father of Victoria, and gave him a stern look. "I'm a member of Sabertooth." Yukine spoke for himself, "I've been assisting others like Victoria, lately, and we've seemed to have a lot of fun, together." Yukine lost track of Victoria as she wished to see her brother. Yukine recalled Victoria's recommendation of keeping away from her when she would talk with her brother. "Danila, huh?" Yukine wondered. He was curious as to how cold-hearted this man truly was. Victoria's father wasn't really a man of respect, anyway, and so he could only guess that Victoria's brother took his genes. "You go and proceed to your brother, Victoria." Yukine demanded, "I'll stand out here while you do your business."
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 21st April 2014, 10:05 am

Victoria nodded curtly and turned back to the door. A tall, slim, handsome man with white hair, sapphire blue eyes and some facial features that before used to resembles Victoria's before her appearance had been changed. He gritted his teeth at his dear sister, or well, not so dear, and she growled at him. '' Vicky.'' He nodded at her as a greetment.
    She said nothing. She just walked to him and handed him the piece of paper. '' I hope no other sinner touched that, Sis.''
    Well, the temptation was too strong. Victoria rose her hand and slapped him full across the face. With a still neutral expression, she turned around and walked to Yukine. With a smile, she told him that it was time to go, and together, they left that scene. Victoria had managed to calm herself five minutes after that, although she still needed some time. ''Wanna go have a drink?''

Post by Guest 21st April 2014, 10:19 am

Yukine watched as the meeting was rather brief. He heard a vibrating sound much like a slap, though from where he was standing, he couldn't tell. All he could see was Victoria returning afterwards. She seemed very stressed out, which made Yukine sigh and frown in response. He said nothing, however, as Victoria told him before that she'd be like this, or at least something relevant. "Yeah, let's go get a drink." Yukine suggested, smiling weakly, "If you want, we can get a snack too!" Yukine walked with Victoria after this moment, not having the motive to even touch her. He felt ashamed for leaving Victoria by himself. Maybe if he had pretended like Victoria wasn't there, and handed her brother what he wanted on Victoria's behalf, then things might've been better. However, those times had passed, and Yukine still felt guilty. It'd be a long walk home.

The two stopped by a fine dining restaurant, which Yukine immediately pointed to. It seemed so appealing, and persuasive for anyone to enter. It was multicultural, and apparently had the best food in town. Most of all, it was a fair distance away from the house the two just came from. "Let's check this place out." Yukine recommended, "It seems very nice!" Yukine's smile became warm as he turned to Victoria, now having the courage to hug her, even in her depressed state.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:52 am