Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD)

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Magic: -
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD) Empty A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD)

Post by Nero_ Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 8:49

Victoria walked through Crocus, a grimm expression on her face. She had just met her brother and father for familiar reasons, although she wasn't in this family anymore. She kicked a coffee cup that was laying forgotten on the ground. She took out a pair of jewels and walked to the nearest bar that she found, then paid for the strongest thing around. As always, they had treated her just like the saint treats the devil, just like Michael treats Lucifer. She took her lips in a thight line as she recognised the flavour of pure Vodka slid down her throaght. She sighed in exhaustion. Then, she saw a figure she easily recognised, a figure that became really close to her ever since the moment it arrived in Sabertooth: Kichiro Yukine. SHe smiled, trying to take away the exhaustion of her face and touched Yukine's shoulder. '' Hello, Yukine!''

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD) Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500

A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD) Empty Re: A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD)

Post by Guest Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 10:00

Yukine smiled as, while he hadn't seen her in a while, noticed Victoria touch his shoulder, obviously to greet him. He hugged her briefly, in response before giving the two space. "Hello, Victoria!" He greeted, glad, yet surprised to see his fellow member in a place like this. Originally, Yukine had come here to take a look at the stadium known annually for hosting the Grand Magic Games. Despite his desires, however, as he had another friend with him here, Yukine could wait. He looked at Victoria curiously after hugging her, wondering what she had been up to lately. "How are you?" Yukine asked, still proud of the fact that he had met such a good friend at a time like this.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD) Empty Re: A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD)

Post by Nero_ Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 10:42

Victoria was surprised that Yukine hugged her, but smiled at him. He asked how she has been, and she, despite her state, grinned. '' I am fine, how are you? What brings you here, in Crocus, in such a beautiful day?'' She asked as she sat next to him and took another sip of her drink. '' You aren't here for a job, right?'' She asked, tiling her head to one side. She was really surprised to see him in Crocus, since, well, Crocus wasn't exacly the place where mages would want to spend their time. At least Victoria didn't

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Day Off in Capital Crocus (Social, Private: Yukine and IzzyxD) Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500

Post by Guest Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 10:51

Yukine chuckled as Victoria asked her question. "Well, I enjoy travelling." Yukine commented, "And, as you said it yourself, today is Crocus' best weather setting. Not only that, but sooner or later, I hope to see myself in that stadium over there, hence why I'm here right now." Yukine smiled after seeing Victoria smile, herself. He assumed it was from the hug, though Victoria seemed rather polite, otherwise, meaning such a thing wasn't surprising. Yukine laughed some more as he noticed Victoria drinking some alcohol. "You know, Victoria..." Yukine added, "Had I not been so plastered during my first day in the guild, I bet we could've spent some quality time together. You seem like a great friend, after all." Yukine sighed in embarrassment, having remembered this moment.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 15:57

Victoria laughed on the last sentence. She remembered that she left because she was getting drunk, and she didn't want Yukine, her new teammate, to see her in this miserable state of hers. She passed a hand through her hair and tied it in a ponytail. She then turned to Yukine with a smile on her face.
    ''I left because I was getting drunk and I didn't want you to see me in this state. However, if you have a day off, maybe we can go around together, see Capital Crocus together, you know. Instead of staying here and getting drunk...''

Post by Guest Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 18:13

"Fine by me." Yukine replied, "Where in Crocus do you wanna go first?" Yukine still felt bad about the day he and Victoria were plastered. It looked like he had a lot more fun than Victoria while she was drunk. "I remember upsetting Viola when I was drunk." Yukine confessed, "Everyone else seemed to be having a good time, though I could've brought a much better impression than I did to the guild. Yukine sighed after making his confession, smiling warmly towards Victoria. "If you don't know where to go, I suppose we can just take a nice walk." Yukine suggested.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ Tue 1 Apr 2014 - 10:04

Victoria tiled her head to the left, a bit confused. ''Why do you think did you upset Viola?'' She asked, curious. She had her hands in her pockets and was walking next to Yukine calmly. There was a little breeze around them that made the day very good for a walk. After he proposed that if she didn't know where to go, they could just walk around. '' We could go and see the Domus Flau, Mercurius and the Rose Gardens. I heard that every self-respecting mage should visit them at least once in his life. And I do believe it, even though I have to admit that I hate Capital Crocus.'' She said, smiling.

Post by Guest Tue 1 Apr 2014 - 12:27

"It was nothing but an idiot while I was plastered, and Viola didn't like it. Let me also tell you it especially isn't right being stupid on your first day." Yukine explained, sighing for a moment. He could feel a breeze that made him feel refreshed in Crocus? What was so bad about this place, anyways? Yukine looked to Victoria as the two walked, now smiling warmly towards her. "Sounds great!" Yukine commented, "Why don't you choose where we go, first." Yukine looked up at the sky while the two continued walking, laughing softly. "It sure is a beautiful day" Yukine remarked.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ Tue 1 Apr 2014 - 14:19

'' I say we visit the Domus Flau first. Go and figure, one day we can be the people trying to win over Fairies and Pegasus. Imagine it. Me and you along some of our other guildmates in the Sabertooth uniform, trying to win.'' She imagined it and sighed. '' I suggest we go to the Garden at night, if we stay here until then. I will, at least. I have more buisness to do here. However, they say that the Garden is incredibly beautiful at night.'' She added, smiling. Her face was concentrated as she saw the Domus Flau. It was incredibly big, but it wasn't open. She thought it was only open for the guild games. Then, she had a mad idea. '' Hey, do you want to see the Domus Flau on the inside?''

Post by Guest Tue 1 Apr 2014 - 14:31

"Of course!" Yukine responded cheerfully. It was actually his top priority to visit this place first, though as he was now accompanied by Victoria, he figured it'd be best to let her choose. He listened to her more as she also recommended what places the two should visit during the night. "I suppose we should follow that schedule, then." Yukine added to Victoria's suggestions, "We can even stop for food along the way." Yukine's impression of Victoria seemed to grow stronger as the two continued to talk to each other. As Victoria mentioned it, Yukine wondered what it'd be like to wear the Sabertooth uniform around here. A lot of work still had to be done, though he was willing to pursue towards it, and even surpass that point, if he could. "Well, what're we waiting for?" Yukine asked rhetorically, "Let's go see Domus Flau before it's too late!" An even brighter smile appeared on Yukine's face as he said this, eager to travel with Victoria anywhere. He loved exploring, after all.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ Wed 2 Apr 2014 - 9:06

Victoria walked to the building. '' Scared of heights?'' She asked, turning to him. She walked to the back side of the Domus Flau and inspected it closely. It would be hard to climb, pretty hard, but not impossible. She put her hands on it and slid it down. It wasn't perfect, it had little broken places and decorations where they could climb. As Yukine came to her, she looked at him and grinned. '' Come on, Yukine. We're climbing the Domus Flau.''

Post by Guest Wed 2 Apr 2014 - 9:24

"I can always take a challenge!" Yukine commented cheerfully. As he found himself at the back of Domus Flau, he began to climb it. It was relative to rock-climbing, aside from having no harness, and the fragile minerals and stones the building had. Albeit, Yukine had some tricks up his sleeve. Swiftly, as he climbed, Yukine moved horizontally across the wall, assuring there would not be any hazards ahead of him as he moved up. For now, Yukine could not speak to Victoria, seeing as it'd be rendered a distraction during this time. He felt extremely courageous and gutsy performing such a task.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ Wed 2 Apr 2014 - 9:29

Victoria began climbing the Domus Flau with determination and a careless expression. She knew that if she and Yukine were caught, they'd be in serious trouble, but she didn't really care. She never really cared what trouble she was in, as long as she continued in the guild. After maybe an hour of climbing, both mages arrived at the building. Victoria at down, taking a breath and calming her harmed hands down. It was harder to climb the Domus than she thought. However, the look inside was awesome. The whole fighting arena was something incredible to see, and all of the guilds scoreboard and all. ''This is awesome.'' She said as she climbed down to the arena.

Post by Guest Wed 2 Apr 2014 - 9:41

Yukine didn't know it'd be illegal to climb the Domus Flau, at this time, though he chose not to ask, anyway. He managed to climb over the wall, where he then spotted Victoria again. He sat near her and examined the fighting arena. "Soon, our scores will be counted up there." Yukine remarked, grinning. He just knew, one day, that he'd be a representative of his guild, and fight the toughest contenders from rivalling teams. Having thought about it just made Yukine's adrenaline rise. The area was abandoned right now, though Yukine imagined a full crowd watching him in the nearby future. "Hey, Victoria." Yukine remarked, "If we ever have to do a tag team battle, be my partner, okay?" This time, Yukine didn't say such a thing to be flirtatious, but rather truthful.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ Wed 2 Apr 2014 - 9:46

Victoria needed a second to process the current information, then grinned. '' We'll see that when the moment comes, Yukine. You know that there is the possibility of me not being chosen alongside you.'' She said. Then she turned around, letting the wind make her hair fly slightly, closing her eyes. But then her smile faded a bit. '' It would be strange, though, if I have to fight against Fairies. I mean, they were my guildmates once, and we were pretty close.'' She remembered Fairy Tail and a sad smile appeared on her face. She loved Sabertooth, but she missed her Fairy guildmates.

Post by Guest Wed 2 Apr 2014 - 9:52

"Cheer me on, then." Yukine laughed. He watched as Victoria mentioned his past guild: Fairy Tail. He became a bit worried about her, though at the same time, Yukine felt as though everything would be okay. "How about we have a spar?" Yukine suggested, "You pretend to be on Fairy Tail, and I'll be your challenger: Sabertooth's representative." Yukine smiled towards Victoria some more, hoping to satisfy her, a bit.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ Wed 2 Apr 2014 - 10:10

Victoria laughed slightly and took her hand to her pockets. '' Okay then. But, I am not holding back, neither are you. I will use everything I have on hand, so do you, right?'' She took out her scythe that was shrinked to the size of the palm of her hand. Her scythe grew its normal size and she grinned, letting out a small laugh under her nose. She positioned herself at the other side of the arena, while Yukine walked opposite her. '' Anything you wanna say?''

Post by Guest Wed 2 Apr 2014 - 10:17

"Don't cry when you lose." Yukine grinned. A light aura surrounded him as his Sekki tattoo glowed drastically. Yukine swiped his hand horizontally in thin air as he chanted: You who would desecrate this land of the rising sun, with the advent, I, Kichiro Yukine, lay waste with the Sekki, and expel thy vast defilement!" As the chant ended, the light aura intensified, roaring out to Victoria. Additionally, Yato was now in Yukine's grasp: the almighty sword that had yet to be surpassed. After this, Yukine stayed silent, awaiting Victoria's first move as he stood on the opposite side of the arena.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ Wed 2 Apr 2014 - 10:45

Impressive. Victoria thought, raising a brow. I see the sword is powerful. I'll have a hard time here..
    She took her hand up in front of her face and made him a sign to come and get her. Her magic was going to beat him. No matter what. Her face was concentrated, as she couldn't permit herself losing. It would be unforgivable. She put her scythe on her back and waited for Yukine to approach her.

OC. Sorry for short post, but I'm out of Ideas xD

Post by Guest Wed 2 Apr 2014 - 14:56

Yukine stood where he was, despite how Victoria invited him to attack. His inner self was concentrating on planning the perfect execution, whereas his outer self merely continued to taunt Victoria. He wouldn't move an inch until Victoria prepared an assault. Yato was Yukine's best friend, after all, and so using him foolishly could not be forgiven. The wind blew silently as Yukine continued to scan Victoria. For now, he would just try his best to think out as many opportunities as possible.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ Sun 6 Apr 2014 - 10:10

'' What's up, Yukine? Scared from a Little Ice Fairy?'' She asked, smiling and waiting for him to attack. She dropped on the ground, waiting for him to attack her, invocing a small ice fox to make her company while waiting.

(Sorry that I wrote so little text, but I am out of ideas >.<)

Post by Guest Sun 6 Apr 2014 - 13:20

"I predict you'll lose by one spell." Yukine stated. He began to run swiftly towards Victoria. He looked foolish, yet there was more to this tactic than a simple charge. "1...2...3...4...5...6" Yukine muttered as he prepared his strike towards Victoria. He readied Yato to lunge towards Victoria's stomach. If she couldn't stop him and his speed, however, Yukine would stop the blade an inch before her stomach, and call the match on his behalf.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 13:59

Victoria was ready to go back as she saw Yukine running towards her, a blade heading toowards her stomach. She took a step back, then another one, a magic seal appearing in her right hand, but then she tripped over a rock of some kind and fell backwards. Interesting thing is that, seconds after that, her magic was casted, making Yukine trip as well, and fall on top of the Ice Mage. She blushed madly as she noticed in what type of position they were in.

Post by Guest Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 14:59

Yukine saw that, while he hoped to strike Victoria successfully, she fell over. He was surprised, however, to see that Victoria casted some magic simultaneously, which made Yukine fall over, as well. His face landed on Victoria, while the rest of his body laid on top of her. He blushed heavily as he realized what position he was in. In regards to this, Yukine boosted himself up so he wasn't on top of Victoria anymore, but leaned over her, and gazed into her eyes. He wasn't sure if he should feel proud or embarrassed where he was now, and so he simply closed the distance between his head and Victoria's, and kissed her.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 15:27

Victoria was surprised when her lips met Yukine's, like, really surprised. At first, her eyes were wide open, and was blushing like a tomato, but then she simply closed her eyes, and let herself follow her instincts.
    When Yukine finally separated from her, she got up, still blushing, and cleaned her clothes from the dust they had. She looked at Yukine, a smile on her face. ''Go and Figure. From fighting we ended up kissing eachother.'' She said, grinning.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 18:00