Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

RP Combat Practice: Shinigami

Shinigami
    Shinigami

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Prince of Death
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

RP Combat Practice: Shinigami Empty RP Combat Practice: Shinigami

Post by Shinigami 24th May 2012, 2:51 am

It was a very quiet and very sunny day as Shinigami sat near quietly near to a river, and kept quiet. He apparently was waiting to learn more about fighting so that Shinigami would become stronger and better. "My, my...When will he be coming here?" Said Shinigami as he doesn't know who he's going to train with. Shinigami finally stood up, feeling so frustrated that his trainer never appeared and walked towards the forest. Hearing footsteps, Shinigami looked to the right as he saw a man. Shinigami smiled and said, "You must be my trainer!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

RP Combat Practice: Shinigami Untitl12
    Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Lineage : None
    Guild : Raven Tail
    Mentor : King Chozun Akiri (Now Deceased)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Deity Pocession Magic
    Second Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer (Artificial)
    Third Skill:

RP Combat Practice: Shinigami Empty Re: RP Combat Practice: Shinigami

Post by Maximus Cloud 24th May 2012, 9:59 pm

(OOC post in your battle with Zenshin and my alt)

Cloud walked out of the shadows of the treeline looking at the man who had asked him if he was there to train him. The real story was that Cloud actually killed his trainer washed up and took his place, but nonetheless this man would get a lesson in the art of battle and in-combat critical thinking. "Why yes, yes I am." Cloud smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

RP Combat Practice: Shinigami MaxiSiggy
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shinigami 25th May 2012, 2:02 am

As his so called “trainer” appeared, Shinigami felt an evil presence. He had black hair and has a nose that was out of the ordinary. Shinigami planted his main staff on the ground and observed him carefully. “Surely, he is my trainer but why does it feel like he's someone else? Whatever, at least e looks like a powerful guy!” Shinigami thought to himself and then said to his trainer, “Before we begin, I would like to ask some questions. What’s your name, and what’s your rank?”

Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 25th May 2012, 9:51 pm

"My name is Cloud, and as far as my rank goes, just know that I am much more powerful than your average S Rank. To be honest that feels like an understatement, but Im trying to be modest. Don't expect to see my S Rank spells, if you do you will die is that understood?" Cloud's tone was stern and his face was like stone. He wasn't joking.

Shinigami
    Shinigami

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shinigami 26th May 2012, 12:37 am

“S-rank spells that could kill me, huh? That’s some powerful magic!” Shinigami said to Cloud, being impressed. A huge wind blew in suddenly, as they were being quite. Shinigami then walked towards Cloud and stopped. He could feel the tremendous amount of magical energy that was stored in Cloud’s body. “What the hell is this guy? He has such tremendous magical energy, so tremendous that I could feel it from the outside.” Shinigami thought to himself as he began to feel Cloud’s magical energy once again. "Let's not waste precious time here." Shinigami said seriously.

Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 26th May 2012, 6:18 pm

"Well said. Now as your instructor, I want to see you make the first move. Itl will let me see what level I should begin at." Cloud was confident even if this man would present a challenge. Cloud was the most powerful Dark Mage in the world and no one could stand up to him. He waited impatiently for the attack to come, "Do you want to train or not? Come at me with your starting attack. Remember that you should never use full strength towards the beginning of a fight; build up to your true strength and even then have an ace in the hole." Cloud put out his hand and motioned Shinigami to close the distance. "Descision time, what do you have in your arsenal that will put you at a steady pace of strength progression?"

Shinigami
    Shinigami

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shinigami 26th May 2012, 6:35 pm

Shinigami stabbed his main staff on the ground and made hand movements. He then said, “Utito Tempo!” in which he then pointed his two primary fingers up in the endless sky. A red aura was in front of Shinigami’s chest as it gave out it’s power. He then summoned his 3-eyed scythe and said, “Attack you first? Sure!” he said to Maximus. He ran towards Maximus and swung it.

Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 27th May 2012, 12:58 am

"I see, nice weapon." Cloud immediately transformed into Konsui "The Sick Deity" and proceeded to duck under the swinging scythe. He moved forward after the missed swing and threw a hallucinogenic potion point blank in the direction of Shinigami's eyes. He regained some distance after the brief interaction and stood in wait of a reaction.

Shinigami
    Shinigami

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shinigami 27th May 2012, 1:40 am

As Maxi threw a potion at Shinigami’s eyes, Shinigami stood there with his eyes closed, acting as if it did no effects whatsoever. “What a dirty little trick!” Shinigami said while smiling at the same time. He then murmered, “I’ve never seen such style before!” He leaped backwards, causing more space in between. Seeing a little of Maxi’s magic, Shinigami began to thought to himself, “Diety magic, huh? Never heard such magic before. I’ve got to observe more about his magic.” Shinigami dropped his scythe on the ground and made hand movements. "Zap." Shinigami murmured to himself. Shinigami then picked up his scythe and ran towards Maximus. He tried to trip Maxi, followed by swinging his scythe

Last edited by Shinigami on 28th May 2012, 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 27th May 2012, 11:16 pm

Cloud dodged the attempt at a leg sweep by jumping over Shinigami. Cloud landed on his hands and flipped to face his enemy. "Deity Possession: Hifu." Cloud transformed into the mutant deity and began to evolve. He grew wings, a tail, and claw like hands. Cloud proceeded to rush towards Shinigami; just before he got within range of the scythe, flew straight up into the sky.

Shinigami
    Shinigami

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shinigami 28th May 2012, 4:55 am

“Hm? It seems as though Maxi’s magic can make new features to his body. What weird magic.” Thought Shinigami as he saw Maximus’s new form. Shinigami ran back, causing some space between Maxi and him as he thought that Maxi would be more powerful with his new form. “You possess some weird magic.” Said Shinigami to Maximus Cloud. “Come on, it’s your turn!” He continued with his ready stance.

Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 4th June 2012, 12:39 pm

Cloud quickly descended and as he did so, he began to spin his entire body. The pure velocity of his decent was incredibly deadly and with his mutations, a blow would deal significant damage to a high ranking mage. Cloud spun and spun and as he reached an altitude that was nearly ground level, he put all of the momentum and velocity into a kick that was aimed for Shinigami.

Shinigami
    Shinigami

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shinigami 6th June 2012, 12:04 am

Shini looked at the new mutant with wings. He had always thought that the mutation was completely ugly and disgusting, giving a bad impression to Shinigami.

The mutation was up in the firmament, spinning his entire body and extended his legs, giving a signal that he was about to kick with such great force. Shini didn’t panic but instead avoided the attack by running away from the affected area.

As the mutant crashed down to earth, huge smokes made have dust appeared, causing Shini’s vision to be blurry. Nonetheless he ignored it, and stood there waiting until the dust disappeared.

After the puff of smoke disappeared, Shinigami ran back to where his main staff was planted and made his scythe disappear. He pulled his staff on the ground bolted towards the mutant, and stopped halfway facing the mutant.

He planted three of his staffs on the sturdy terra firma and said, “It’s my turn now. He made another sequence of hand movements and said, “Fire blast”.

A golden aura revealed itself in front of the main staff, and summoned a huge fireball. Shini was certain that the mutant couldn’t block these attacks as Maxi needs time to break the illusion, and will not have enough time to dodge the fire ball.

Last edited by Shinigami on 11th June 2012, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 9th June 2012, 8:52 pm

Cloud landed after his kick proved unsucessful; he looked up to find a massive fireball coming his way. This proved problamatic, however he had a counter as always. "Earth Dragons Roar!!!" A large blast of earth and sharp rock collided with the fire ball causing a large explosion. The two attacks left no clear victor in that particular exchange, but the battle wasn't over yet.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:57 pm