Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment Empty RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment

Post by Nightken 27th October 2012, 11:04 am

Nightken was sitting under a tree in a clearing with in the Spooky Forest. "Wander if he'll show up? I really need to do some sparring otherwise I'm going to go nuts." He said to himself.

Last edited by Nightken on 27th October 2012, 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    Herment
    Herment

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Fairy tail
    Mentor : No one
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Danceing Blade
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment Empty Re: RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment

Post by Herment 27th October 2012, 11:16 am

Hermint walking in the woods with her sword he was looking for ken today was the practice match the were going to have and wanted to test out his new power that her had learned so he kept walking with his sword.He than saw ken and started walking to him and saw him sitting on the tree stomp and than said are you ready with a smile on his face with the moon shining he than said Hold your ground,keep your guard up,Control your magic.Focuse on me i am your target the first hit is yours.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment Herment
    Fighting theme:
    Spoiler:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment Empty Re: RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment

Post by Nightken 27th October 2012, 11:25 am

"About time you showed up I've been waiting for ten minutes. First attack is mine huh then prepare yourself." He said as his body is Wrapped in electricity and charges towards him like a bolt of lightning. Nightken tries to go for a face grab while in the dash.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th October 2012, 11:25 am

The member 'Nightken' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Damage Dice' :
    RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment Attack
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 27th October 2012, 11:29 am

Upon grabbing him Nightken bolts of electricity were sent flying in every direction for five feet. "Discharge." He said as the electricity went everywhere.
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 27th October 2012, 11:44 am

"Not bad on the response but let's see if you can handle this." He said as he shot two bolts of lightning from the palm of his hands.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th October 2012, 11:44 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 27th October 2012, 11:48 am

After launching those attacks he jumped back to get out of the range of the sword.
    Herment
    Herment

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Herment 27th October 2012, 11:56 am

Hermint smiled and than pulled out his blade and held it to his face and said you just charge in to attak me i see fine i guess i am going to have to stop you Hermit than put his sword in the way of ken so he may able to block the hit,and defelect his lighting.In the back of his mind he said to him self stay calm than Exhaled. Now you plan on fireing you lighting at me this is point less i should end this now but i wont you need to control you movements not just rush in.

OCC:STOP posting over and over let me post after you post than you can post

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fighting theme:
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th October 2012, 11:56 am

The member 'Herment' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Block Dice' :
    RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment FailedBlock RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment FailedBlock
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 27th October 2012, 4:50 pm

OOC: Sorry about that

IC: When he saw that hermit couldn't block those attacks he took up a defensive stance and started to charge up energy. "My rapid assault didn't seem to do much to him mostly because that sword of his acts like a lightning rod, so he can deflect my attacks but for how long?" He thought to himself.
    Herment
    Herment

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Herment 27th October 2012, 5:08 pm

Hermint was hit but he was not going to give up he than got up and said I dont need to use my magic to fight you i can handel you just with my sword and lets make this better if you win i will join your guild and turn good and if you lose you turn evil and join my guild better what if you win i will Dedicate my time to serve you and help you do you accept this deal
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 27th October 2012, 5:34 pm

"If I accept these terms neither person can issue a challenge to the other to go back to there previous guild. That sound fair?" He said as he still stored up energy. "This assault better work." He thought to himself.
    Herment
    Herment

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Herment 27th October 2012, 5:47 pm

Fine we should no go back there old guild Hermint than smiled and said now my power no magic me and my sword i will use my gift past down Hermints eye started to change and than he grabed his sword than bent down into a stance this a green glow started from his body than started running to nightken

Fighting theme:
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th October 2012, 5:47 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 27th October 2012, 5:53 pm

Nightken took the hit and with hermit getting in close it was time for him to hit him with all the strength he's got. That's when he launched two more bolts of lightning at hermit.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th October 2012, 5:53 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment Miss
    Herment
    Herment

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Herment 27th October 2012, 6:26 pm

Hermint was hit with the shock his body started reacting funny and said that one hurt kind of but i should not back down than up close on night started to slash with his sword than with his open hand tryed to grab his neck so he can end this fight faster

Fighting theme:
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th October 2012, 6:26 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 27th October 2012, 6:32 pm

Bad choice of grabbing me. Discharge." He said as more mini lightning bolts flew from his body in every direction.

RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Herment
    Herment

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Herment 27th October 2012, 6:44 pm

Hermint felt the bolts come into his body it felt like 1000 needels going into his skin.He than continued to try to grab nights neck being relentless as the lightning started killing him,just a little more than is will be all over and i wont have to use my magic he said in his mind.

Fighting theme:
    Spoiler:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 27th October 2012, 6:50 pm

Nightken's eyes changed from aqua to crimson. "Now your ticking me off take this!" he yelled as he launched two more lightning bolts at point blank range along with covering his body in electricity.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th October 2012, 6:50 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Herment
    Herment

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Herment 27th October 2012, 7:11 pm

Hermint felt the 2 lighting bolts go into heis body hermint than jumped back with the lighting flowing in his body he would need time to recover than he felt a strange shock than fell on the ground coughing up blood his eyes than turned light as if he was about to die.He than took his blade and stabed into the ground to pull him self up looking at nightken than closed his eyes thinking of his trainning with his master than took his stance trying to focus on night and said this is my last stand this should be the blow that ends this fight Hermint than used his Chaos Eye

Fighting theme:
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th October 2012, 7:11 pm

#1 'Normal Dice' : 1

#2 'Lineage Dice' :
    RP COMBAT PRACTICE: Nightken vs. Herment Comet

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 5:59 pm