Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kimiko Sakura : A Girl With a Wish Of Light and Happiness

Kimiko Sakura
    Kimiko Sakura

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Light and Dark
    Second Skill: Transformation/Equip
    Third Skill:

Kimiko Sakura : A Girl With a Wish Of Light and Happiness Empty Kimiko Sakura : A Girl With a Wish Of Light and Happiness

Post by Kimiko Sakura 16th March 2014, 9:15 pm

Name: Kimiko Sakura
    Birthday: 12/11
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: Kimiko Sakura can take on many different forms- yet most of them with a distinctive pattern such as having neko ears and tail or just human like forms. She can have infinite forms yet they can only be of human,nekomimi for now at least . The one thing to tell if it is her is her hair always being in long twin tails. She has a red heart shaped symbol with angel wings on her left arm. Something she never quite understood. She also has two rings one light and one dark. you will never see her take these off unless in a life or death situation. Any other features will be noticed by Kimiko Sakura later on or by someone else close to her...
    Personality:
    Out Of Battle

Kimiko Sakura is a young girl with a kind,optimistic personality. She will always try her best to help someone with their problems. She is able to somewhat sense other's emotions very well and is also a good listener. She loves Nature and often wonders about it. When she feels angry or sad she would try to hide it, and say she was ok as she does not want to worry others or cause anyone trouble. She is also very quiet when she is around people she doesn't know and is often caught spacing out. Most times she is shy and soft spoken and gets embarrassed very easily, but if her friends are in trouble she won't stand by quietly. She is also a very clumsy person often tripping and bumping into to things- even having a misfortune of clumsiness which makes some laugh and others worry.She will try to help anyone in need whether on the right side or wrong, and this often sparks a change in the bad bringing them to the good, sort of like Wendy. As similar to Wendy, she does not like fighting at all but will to protect others. If something goes wrong or she was not able to do something right she easily blames herself and will sometimes cry. Also like Wendy her chest area is a sensitive subject..( when she saw the drawing of herself 7 years later). She loves to sing by the way, and usually expresses her feelings through song as well as sings in certain situations.

Kimiko Sakura

In Battle

Kimiko Sakura's Personality does not change much in battle. She usually tries to avoid fighting , trying to talk before getting into any unnecessary violence. Not wanting to seriously hurt or inflict damage on anyone she often holds back or stays as a support to others, being on the defensive side. Although if she happens to run into the person who hurts her fiends she becomes fierce and on the offensive side. Yet she still does not want to cause any major injuries. In battle she does not leave any of her friends or allies behind. She usually goes out of her way to protect them often getting hurt because of it. She doesn't fully know how to control her offensive magic yet tries her hardest to help out. If something goes wrong or she was not able to do something right she easily blames herself and will sometimes cry. Although her emotions guide her magical power and strength so her positive feelings make her stronger while her negative ones make her weaker. She thinks she would not be well as a leader since she does not like fighting or violence, so she would not be able to make important fighting decisions. She would usually follow instructions but if something seems odd she will try to figure it out, usually things turn out alright in the end. In summary she is very shy and protective in battle. She often goes out of her way to protect and save others even if it hurts her. She tries her best to solve the situation with words rather than violence at first, and if she fails at something she will lame her self. If i comes down to a life threatening situation she will stand up to it without thinking. There are times that she will get angry and snap...similar to when Erza got mad when people interrupted her first picnic...

• Cat's and Kittens-Nature in General: Kimiko Sakura loves cats and things of nature in general, and They seem to like her as well. Maybe it's because of the cat ears and tail she usually has.

• Sweets: Kimiko Sakura loves anything sweet, from cookies, to cakes, to pudding.

• Nature: Kimiko Sakura loves being in Nature. You will often find her in flowery places, under trees, and staring at the sky.

• Light: Kimiko Sakura loves anyplace with light as light to her symbolizes happiness and love, which gives off a warm fuzzy feeling...

Dislikes:

• Bugs: For some reason they just creep her out.

• Dark: She just does not like the dark being one of light.

• Violence: She does not like violence, or bloodshed of any kind.

• Cold and Water: Hacing Cat ears and tail she has cat like senses so she is also very fragile and get's sick easily.

• Evil mages/Dark Guilds: in harmony with the fact that she does not like the dark and that she is one of light as well as she wants everyone to be happy, she does not agree with the way evil and dark guilds treat people and work.

Motivations:

• A single wish. Kimiko Sakura's ultimate wish is for everyone to be happy. Of course this seems impossible but it is her dream and what she strives to do. She wants to create a peaceful world of  love with no violence, where everyone is peaceful and happy....or at least to make the people she meets happy.

• Kimiko Sakura also want to become stronger in order to protect people.

• Lastly, Kimiko Sakura wishes to make many friends and hopefully no foes. She wants to be able to get along with everyone..

Fears:

• Alone: A deep fear that is hidden inside her and may be her darkness. A deep scar that can never be lifted. Her ultimate fear would be to be left all alone...she has been before...which may be why she risk her life for others all the time..

• Another fear would be someone dying because of her or because she wasn't able to save them in time...not being able to help someone...

• Another fear would be everyone to lose hope and be sad. Where the world is in darkness and she can't do anything about it.another world that she cannot save...

General Appearance

Height: 5'5
    Weight: 100lb
    Hair: Her hair color is a light pink tired with a light blue ribbon in long twin-tails. The hair reaches past her waist and her hair is very soft and has a soft comforting smell to it. Her bangs reach the top oh her eyes in the front and the side bangs reach the bottom of her neck. Similar to this image except she has a kinder expression and different clothes.
    Spoiler:
    (What color is the hair and how is it designed)
    Eyes: a light sky blue
    Skin Tone:light
    Appearance:Since she can change her form she does not have a general appearance....you can distinguish her by her pigtails and sometimes neko ears and tail- as well as her personality....but similar to the image shown for the hair.

Guild/Council

Guild: Not in a Guild as of now although she aspires to join Fairy Tail..
    Tattoo:None Yet

Her true form has not been seen yet but she will mostly look like this- it gives of a warm comforting aura of happiness, since she is happy most of the time.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kimiko Sakura on 17th March 2014, 9:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kimiko Sakura : A Girl With a Wish Of Light and Happiness Empty Re: Kimiko Sakura : A Girl With a Wish Of Light and Happiness

Post by TacticalFallacy 17th March 2014, 1:38 am

First of all, remove all of the template descriptions (i.e. the bracketed words) to make the whole application less cluttered[size=12.800000190734863].[/size]

Next, I need more specifics about the 'different forms' that your character can turn into, since all I am getting is that they are humanoid. What forms and how many does she exactly have?

Also, I must have a third motivation, something minor compared to the rest at least, like companionship.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Kimiko Sakura
    Kimiko Sakura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Kimiko Sakura : A Girl With a Wish Of Light and Happiness Empty Re: Kimiko Sakura : A Girl With a Wish Of Light and Happiness

Post by Kimiko Sakura 17th March 2014, 5:55 pm

^^ edited it....i hope it's ok now..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Neri no Hoshizora:
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 17th March 2014, 6:50 pm

Okay, so long as nothing drastic is changed about you between forms (the barrier part will need to be more explained in your magic application if this form-changing thing/sakura-magic is your primary magic), this can be fine. I do not approve that you can just insert a 'secondary magic'(you should be careful with words like that) into your application and expect a freebie. I will only allow the human form and the nekomimi form. I need you to remove the angel form and spirit form(unless you care to explain me more about what is spirit form exactly; angel is out of the question).

Finally, the sakura magic bit is well...straight-up magic and we don't allow that here in the character application. Clarify whether this is the primary magic that you plan to have and whether you are just matching a transformation with your magic so that it is more integrated into your character.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Kimiko Sakura
    Kimiko Sakura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kimiko Sakura 17th March 2014, 7:47 pm

@.@ everything is spinning...i don't really understand but..

1) Why can't the transformation magic be my secondary magic? My primary magic is light and dark magic, which plays a large part i my characters role...

2) why can't there be secret angels or angelic like people with an angelic linage or something..?

3) how is sakura magic " straight-up magic" and what is that anyway..? The Sakura thing is also and essential part of f my character. Although she is a character that mainly deals with light and somewhat dark, her name literately says empress or noble or the sakura (cherry blossoms).

;^^ and i barely understood what you said.....

Neri no Hoshizora:
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 17th March 2014, 8:01 pm

First of all, the way you obtain secondary magic is that you have to have enough jewels to buy it from the magic shop, so no, you cannot obtain secondary magic via your application alone. You need to pay the bills. That is why I said 'freebie'. So, yes, no secondary magic allowed for all. The only reason why I am allowing transformation because I can rationalize it as being part of your race or whatever your character is, while at the same time, I have to heavily limit the impact it can have on combat to allow this, so that is why I asked you to take out the angel and spirit form, because an angel has the power of flight (which can be very useful) while an ethereal spirit can do god knows what and may even be intangible (which is why I asked you to explain what it is specifically). If you want these things, you will have to apply for them in your primary magic application.

It is also why I absolutely cannot allow the Sakura Magic part. You can have Sakura floating about you in an unusually magical fashion or Sakura flowers bloom and glow in your presence, but I cannot allow you to have true combat-worthy magic like a BARRIER just yet! No matter how essential you say the Sakura Magic is to your character, I cannot allow it unless it is specifically your primary magic. I'm putting my foot down here: Any mention of using spells, whatsoever, should be kept firmly in your Magic application. Your Sakura Empress form can be placed as an ability in your magic application, but not in THIS application. THIS application is about your character, her personality, appearance and all that entails, but it is only in the Magic application do we actually start talking about solid strong powers. Minor things like a nekomimi is fine, but we cannot go any further beyond that.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Kimiko Sakura
    Kimiko Sakura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kimiko Sakura 17th March 2014, 8:57 pm

Kimiko Sakura : A Girl With a Wish Of Light and Happiness YmdhdzL o-ok......

( One thing Exceeds also have flight power so....i don't think that would be the kind of spirit i was thinking about..and ok we will continue this in the magic application....)

Kimiko Sakura : A Girl With a Wish Of Light and Happiness E1LB1UM for some reason not crying is difficult....

i'll edit it again....sigh...
    Kimiko Sakura
    Kimiko Sakura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kimiko Sakura 17th March 2014, 8:59 pm

Kimiko Sakura : A Girl With a Wish Of Light and Happiness KjNdXbu happy....

Neri no Hoshizora:
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 17th March 2014, 9:06 pm

Yes, very happy. The rest of your application is fine. It is just that special characteristics will always be the iffy bit. There are some bits that may need correcting but I can do it for you. Alright, approved.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:39 am