Sexuality: Always on the lookout
Special Characteristics: N/A
Personality: Ayane's personality stems from a love of the world around her. Having been raised in a smaller household, that valued the natural world and all of its surroundings, the country-raised, mountain village-born swordswoman has an eye of wonderment for the new. Having been raised in a casual environment, where most of everyone knew one another, Ayane lacks high-society etiquette and is only somewhat courteous to others. Having rarely been left in a position where her aspirations were met with negativity, she could be considered to be of an ambitious sort. Likewise, however, her self-control has something in need of wanting, which goes in hand with her naivety and honesty and trust.
She finds herself sensitive to criticism and is often irritated by people who take things apart, particularly when she has taken an interest in it. This can range from events that she is participating in, to garden features that have caught her eye. Following suit with her negative qualities, she also has a habit of obsessing over certain items. Whilst she won't commit any kind of acts of thievery, she does tend to hyperfixiate.
One of her main hobbies, asides from training and travelling, is writing down reviews of food she has tried and tasted. One of her goals in life is to create a culinary index, which she can distribute to the travelling adventurer.
Her strive for training her mind and body stems from feelings she had of admiration for the warriors of her tribe. Having initially been reluctantly accepted to the strict training regime of her mountain tribe, she was soon wholeheartedly accepted and acknowledged as an individual with a stunning amount of potential. Despite this, her training isn't something that she entirely focuses on, despite having been repeatedly reprimanded for this. It is recognised as laziness by many other than herself, a factor of her being which propelled her to leave her mountain tribe in order to venture out on her current journey towards the land of Fiore before signing up to one of the major prevalent Independent Guilds.
- Tasing and Reviewing Food - Tasting different dishes is something that elates her heart and that she feels most passionate about.
- Stopping to Smell the Flowers - Ayane enjoys stopping and taking in nature's beauty.
- Amusement and Entertainment - The wild events that surround her life and the world around her is what keeps her love for travelling alive. To meet new people and to experience new things is one of her life's loves.
- Cilantro - For some odd reason, she likens the taste of it to soap. Ultimately, this common ingredient tends to ruin quite a number of dishes for her.
- Slam Poetry - She likens it to aggressive haikus. Not her kind of jam.
- Plastic Utensils - She views the manufacturing of these as wasteful an harmful to the surrounding environment. She takes away a reviewal star from any restaurant that serves with these. Eco friendly, or nothing.
- To write a full reviewal of every restaurant in Fiore - This is one of her main goals and riving forces for her wanderlust.
- To master her skills as a swordswoman - Having been trained by the way of the blade, she wishes to continue on her chosen path. However, she isn't as motivated with this as she seems to think.
- To win a lottery - As she spends quite a portion of her revenue on food, she has many dreams of winning it big. Hopefully, she never winds up with a prize such as Bubble Trouble...
- Having her poor self-control leave her without any money - She spends a lot of her own money without double-checking her purse size.
- Losing her sense of taste - Understandably, for someone who values her sense of taste, to lose it would be a travesty.
- Losing her bodies functionality - Likewise as the above, despite her less than admirable approach to training herself, she still hols lofty ideas of mastering her body and the art form of the blade.
Hair Color: Pink
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Tone: Caucasian
- Reference image:
Guild: Meliora Vitae
Tattoo: Small of her back
Tattoo Color: Red
Last edited by Samurai on 9th February 2021, 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total