Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Nightmare Incarnate (Kara and Kali)

Kaligos
    Kaligos

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The Earth Dragon Koralistrasz
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer.
    Second Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer Lacrima.
    Third Skill:

The Nightmare Incarnate (Kara and Kali) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nightmare Incarnate (Kara and Kali)

Post by Kaligos 13th March 2014, 8:56 am

In battle a lot more things made sense to Kaligos. He wasn't a strategist his father hadn't really bothered teaching him about responsibility when it came to his magic. Kaligos had trouble holding back against an enemy. Never was that more clear then now As Kaligos charged into close range against the creature. He could hardily see more then the creatures figure, but thanks to Kara's cutting the two of them seemed to be inflicting more pain on it then it could handle as it was already staggered.

Kaligos's foot slid on the ground as be brought back his dragon like claws, His stance wide and powerful, he brought up his fist into what would have been the creatures head. Even up close the creature the thing was cloaked in darkness, but he didn't need to see his fist to know he hit some kind of solid flesh, as the creature was thrown back. One of it's remaining tendrils however slashed out and Hit Kaligos across his left shoulder wounding him and throwing him back towards Kara. His stone skin taking some of the damage, but this time his arms were too busy to help him react.

Seeing the warrior side of Kara was attractive. She looked good in armor, and knew her way around a sword. Even as Kaligos pulled himself back up, and his dragon like claws faded back to stone fists he was more then happy to be fighting along side her. Getting to his feet, something occurred to him. It took a moment for him to focus on the information he was getting in his head, but suddenly a lot of things about the magic Kara was using made sense to Kaligos. "I could lift that easy... Kara give me your hammer!" and just as soon as he had spoken about it, all the other information faded from her mind, but he knew she could make a hammer, and more then that he knew the spell inside and outside every strength and weakness, almost as if it was all stored in some database online inside his head.

~~~~
    Kaligos

HP:60
    Mana: 80

Cool downs:
    Dragon slayer claws 3 posts
    Legacy blessed by the fourth wall: 4 posts

Durations:
    skin of the earth dragon 2 posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~
    The Nightmare Incarnate (Kara and Kali) - Page 2 34r

~Magic~
    The Nightmare Incarnate (Kara and Kali) - Page 2 Kali%27s+siggy

EXP:325/750
    Missons completed::

theme songs:

The Nightmare Incarnate (Kara and Kali) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nightmare Incarnate (Kara and Kali)

Post by Guest 13th March 2014, 10:10 am

As Kaligos got knocked back by one tendril, Kara was immediately sprung upon by two more. It seemed cutting these things back would do very little, as the creature simply created more. Still, she had been dealing with these tendrils whilst Kaligos dealt with the up-close and more devastating damage. Good teamwork in its own right, even if it was accidental. She brought her katana up again and in one quick flash she had slashed one tendril, tilted the blade and redirected to cut back the second one. When Kaligos asked about her hammer she gave him a look of confusion. How does he know about that? She could've sworn he'd never seen it before...still, there was another issue with that. "I'll need to cancel my katana before I can make the hammer...so eat that." she replied, throwing the blade in Kaligos' direction before placing her hands above her head. "Amethyst Make: Solid Hammer!" she called. The hammer formed in her hands its size looking like it was far too heavy for someone of her stature to handle. Thankfully the fact it was her own magic meant it was lighter for her than it first looked. "Whatever you have planned Kaligos, it had better work otherwise I'm left with my sabres and arrows..."

----

MP: 65% (-10%)
    HP: 85%

Durations:
    Apollo's Armor - 2 posts
    Solid Hammer - 3 posts

Cooldowns:
    Silent Assassin - 5 posts
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 13th March 2014, 11:11 am

Kaligos caught the Katana after it was thrown at him, and then paused for a moment looking at Kara a slightly dumbfounded look coming across his face. "Who throws a sword at someone? That's how people loose eyes Kara!" Shaking his head he took a bite out of the sword. Eating it and feeling his strength returning to him. His magical energy refiling and invigorating his body, as he finished the meal. Swallowing down the last of the weapon, he smiled wiping his lips of the crumbs. When Kara asked him about his plan that was a little more difficult to explain.

what was far more worrying was the fact that they hadn't beaten it yet. They were fighting at the top of their game, but the simple fact was this thing was still standing. Kaligos had hit it with all that he was worth, and had felt it recoil, but at the same time it seemed like the amathest was the only thing that was really doing damage to it. and what was more was that his armor was about to go good bye. Kaligos let in a sigh.

"Your gonna have to get in close and smash it, I'll give you the opening, but after that I'm gonna be out of tricks for a few. Cutting it's tenticals wasn't working, But I know I felt a face under all that darkness when I punched it. I guess it's less of a plan and more of an idea." The hammer seemed the better suited weapon for the job, but he hadn't realized that she would have had to cancel one to gain the other. Still this thing had to have been beaten to a ton, all they needed now was two more good hits, he could give Kara the opening he knew that much.

Kaligos moved into position charging in towards the creature, however it had learned from the last time and it's remaining tendrils moved up and grappled Kaligos grabbing him first by the ankle and then tossing him. At the same time the dragon slayers chest expanded as he breathed in. "Roar of the earth Dragon!" A sudden sand storm errupted from Kaligos as he let loose his roar. The tendrils connected to Kaligos responded by smacking him down to the earth, however the spread of the roar meant that in order to block it all of the creatures limbs were busy. Kara had her opening, even as Kaligos was smacked down to the earth his armor no longer able to protect him as he was smashed against the rocks.

~~~~
    HP 20
    Mana: 90%

Cool downs:
    Dragon slayer claws 2 posts
    Legacy blessed by the fourth wall: 3 posts
    Dragon slayer roar: 4 posts
    Skin of the earth dragon: 4 posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~

~Magic~

theme songs:

Post by Guest 13th March 2014, 4:07 pm

"You've done worse things than throwing swords!" Kara retorted, although there was a little bit of a smile there briefly. It soon faded however as the two magi were still in a tight spot due to the fact this creature didn't seem to be taking much damage. Hopefully this plan of Kaligos', whatever it was, would do the trick. The Amethyst mage listened intently to what Kaligos had to say, before creating an irritated 'tch' sound. "I don't go for guys who have a hero complex." she replied jokingly, before gripping her hammer tight. She watched her friend as he launched a fairly devastating roar at the creature, before being smashed to the ground. His roar however had caused the creature to leave itself open. Kara capitalised on this, rushing forward and swinging the hammer sideways at the creature's body with all of her might. "THAT is for scaring Kali! And THAT is for attacking us." she shouted out, swinging the hammer a second time only this time bringing it down over it rather than attempting to smash through it. If this didn't do the job then they were stuffed.

----

MP: 65%
    HP: 85%

Durations:
    Apollo's Armor - 1 post
    Solid Hammer - 2 posts

Cooldowns:
    Silent Assassin - 4 posts
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 13th March 2014, 4:23 pm

The creature was struck hard by Kara's hammer, and then just as it appeared it seemed flow back into the mist and darkness as it came from. It wasn't limping nor did it run, rather it seemed to just haev enough that it was absorbed back into the blackness and fog, and after time passed on, the heavily fog lifted, and the two were at the enterence of the forest. Kaligos still laying on the ground, but all the signs of the conflict were gone. They were back where they started when they first entered the forest, with no explination of what had happened except for the fact that the sun was slowly rising.

"well... that was new-ish...?"

Kaligos coughed getting up, his mouth full of dirt and grass, which he swallowed. His body was sore, and there was no doubt he was going to be hurting for a few days he was cut up and smacked around. "I don't have a hero complex... I have thick skin. I'm a lot harder to kill then most people give me credit for... thick skull too." He said defending his plan, as well as rubbing his now pounding head.

In all honesty everything had seemed to work out, except that they didn't really have a clue as to what had just happened. He was confused and if it wasn't for the fact that he was in pain he honestly would have doubted any of this ever happened at all. "Well at least it's over."

~Character~

~Magic~

theme songs:

Post by Guest 13th March 2014, 4:44 pm

Kara pat Kaligos gently on the head and giggled. "I'm saying nothing to that." she replied jokingly. She was about to turn away when something caught her eye; there seemed to be some sort of item where the creature had been just moments before. Upon closer inspection she noticed that the 'item' was in fact a wad of paper...torn paper at that. It seemed all to familiar, and it didn't take long for the Lamia Scale mage to figure out why. "I don't think it's completely over Kali...these are the pages torn from the journal..." she called out nervously. There was still work to be done on this mystery, but for now at least the duo could leave the forest and get some well earned rest. Her first job with Kaligos had been a peculiar experience, but a successful one.

Kara walked over to her friend, her armor dissipating as she put one arm around him to help him stay stood upright. She was starting to like him more and more as time went on. Perhaps more jobs with the crazy young dragon slayer could be fun?

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 3:20 am