Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Maiden Snatcher (Priscilla & Alexander)

Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Maiden Snatcher (Priscilla & Alexander) Empty Job: Maiden Snatcher (Priscilla & Alexander)

Post by Sumdumguy 6th March 2014, 10:27 pm

Job Description:

The East Forest of Magnolia town seemed like a fine place to Priscilla. She always enjoyed a bit of nature in her life after all. It was soothing, pretty, and smelled nice as well. Unfortunately she wasn't here to admire the beauty of nature, but was instead hired to find a man's lost daughter. Normally she wouldn't be strong enough to do take on this job, but with another D-Rank wizard like her it was okay for her to do it. Standing just next to her was both the border of the East Forest, and Alexander Zenneth. Alexander was a fellow Sabertooth member, much like her, and they had met when he had asked her to do the job with her. She accepted since she had nothing else to do, and now here they were.

At the moment, Priscilla had her eyes closed and was taking in their surroundings. It was a beautiful forest, with many trees and flora, as well as many types of wildlife. Priscilla couldn't help but stare down the path they were standing on, looking at the trees and brush and admiring their beauty instead of paying attention to her job like she was supposed to. Although she was sure Alex would set her straight very shortly. Until then, nature was the only thing that caught her attention. That tree over there was nice, and there were a few birds huddling together in their nest... And that one over there had a family of squirrels storing food inside a hole in the tree.

"How nice..." she mumbled to herself, seemingly staring off into space and forgetting that Alex was there.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Job: Maiden Snatcher (Priscilla & Alexander) Empty Re: Job: Maiden Snatcher (Priscilla & Alexander)

Post by Zeon 7th March 2014, 3:44 am

Alexander was walking down the forest with a blonde lady enjoying the bit of a peaceful stroll that this was turning out to be. The air was nice and clean, but the job at hand ruined it for Alexander. A man’s daughter was lost when she went out to pick berries. So the 2 D-rank mages were walking down the road to retrace the girl’s steps. There was no signs of any disturbances on the road, but it meant that the girl was deeper in the forest. This was going to make the job harder than normal for now they had to trace the girl in the wilderness. This job was at least going to prove interesting at least.

Alexander looked to her left to his partner on this job, he smiled slightly at how the blonde lady was enjoying nature. The flame dragon slayer did not want to interrupt her nature watching for it may find things that he missed. Still there was a job to be done and a curve on the road. He did not want an accident to occur, especially from lady snatching monsters that could live here. He said, “Hey there is a turn up ahead, be careful.” He hoped it would be warning enough to snap her out of the nature gaping stares. For he found a disturbance on the road, there were a few scrapes on the ground. However the most worrying thing was a basket of blueberries with the contents spilled out. It was confirmed, this was a kidnapping. He kneeled to the ground and took a good look at the tracks of an ape-like monster. He turned to Priscilla and asked, “You know anything in this forest that could do this?”
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Maiden Snatcher (Priscilla & Alexander) Empty Re: Job: Maiden Snatcher (Priscilla & Alexander)

Post by Sumdumguy 7th March 2014, 7:12 am

Priscilla snapped out of her trance and looked down at the ground where the marks were. "Vulcans, some little mischievous things whose names escape me. Nothing much." she replied as she scanned the area around her. The brush looked disturbed and broken in several places, and some trees had marks on them, as well as a few broken branches. "I see..." she said as she put her hand to her chin in thought. Looking at the marks on the ground and the trees, her skills of analyzing and deducing the problem began to kick in. The blueberry bush the girl had been picking from looked relatively clean, but all the bushes around them were broken or messed up in some way.

"I see..." she mumbled as she looked at the way the bushes were disturbed. It look like it made... a nest? The brush looked bent in unnatural ways, with a some leaves and undergrowth that seemed to be used for comfort? It looked like it was in the form of a bed or something. Maybe whatever had taken this girl had been waiting for her, like it knew she was coming. Must mean that it had seen her before and knew this was a good spot for her to pick berries.

"I guess we follow the tracks then. Not much else we can do. " she said as she looked back at Alex. "I assume it was waiting for her here, the bush looks like a nest more than it does an actual bush. Plus it looks disturbed in a few places. I suppose it had seen her before and knew she was here? Sounds plausible. What do you think?" she said as she looked down at her kneeling partner.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 7th March 2014, 7:54 am

Alexander ate one of the berries from the ground, they were very sweet tasting. It was a pity so many berries were wasted. It would have made a good blueberry pie or some other kind of dessert. A shame really, but he now had to find a missing girl. As long as there wasn’t a body then there was a chance. Still alexander had to think realistically about the situation. Alexander said, “Plausible and likely. This was too organized for a simple random animal attack. Also if it was a wild predator then there would be a body. Maybe the Vulcan had young to feed as well. Stranger things have happened, but regardless we keep searching until we find her or a body.” Alexander stepped into the tree line and started following the tracks to wherever it took them. Every step was slow and meticulous, there was no reason to put themselves in more danger than needed.

There was an extremely eerie silence to the place, but there was a reason why. Animals could sense the demonic taint in him and reacted in fight or flight tendencies. It was something Alexander had gotten useful, but still wished he did not have. He always wanted to have a pet, but they all rejected him. Eventually they would find a clearing, but Alexander was suspicious about the area. He whispered, “Wait here and cover me. I don’t like the looks of it.” He stepped out in the clearing and acted like bait for the 2. Hopefully it would lure something out into the open for Priscilla to take advantage of.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th March 2014, 7:54 am

The member 'Zenneth' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Maiden Snatcher (Priscilla & Alexander) StrongMonster
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 7th March 2014, 3:17 pm

"Oh..." Priscilla said as she watched a Vulcan charge from the treeline and towards Alexander. "That... I should probably help with that." she said as she ran towards where Alex was standing. "I suppose this is where we show each other what kinds of magic we use?" she said as she stood, not turning herself to face directly at him. Her head still turned so she could look over the creature in front of them though. It was at least 3 or 4 times the size of Alex, who was the bigger of the two wizards, and was green to match the color of the nature around it.

"Natural camouflage eh? Won't work much now that we've seen what it looks like." she said as she held out her arm and prepared to use some form of attack magic. "Alrighty then, I'll let you know that right now I'm unfortunately a mid to close range magic user." She explaine to Alex. She doubted that the vulcan actually knew what she was talking about though, so it was safe to say this out loud. That's what she thought, at least. "I don't have anything very ranged yet."

The vulcan began charging at the two. "Hmm. I want you to do this for me. I want you to touch your shadow to this things when you can. At least once, for around 5 seconds." she said before stepping behind him...

...and then falling into his shadow. Priscilla didn't wait for him to say anything, she just waited for him to actually do something about the massive vulcan that was charging straight for him.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 7th March 2014, 3:42 pm

Alexander had followed the tracks right into a Vulcan territory, the green ape like entity was going to pay for kidnapping the girl. He had never had the pleasure of hunting a Vulcan before so this was going to be an entertaining showdown. He cracked his neck slightly as it came charging at him. It was cute really and Alexander liked the odds. He told Priscilla, “Okay sounds like you have a plan. Never actually had somebody walk in my shadow before, so this will be fun.” Alexander’s eyes lit up into 2 orbs of demonic fire, the ground started to scorch from where he was stand as the thing charged right at him.

Alexander charged right at the creature as well in full speed and were about ready to have a full on collision. Alexander knew better than to try to match strengths with it, so he slid between the creature’s legs as it tried to slam the ground. The ground shook upon impact and thus the creature was hunched forward. Alexander got up on his feet, spun around and jump kicked the creature in the ground. The Vulcan lost its balance and face planted into the ground. However being above the creature for a few seconds allowed shadows to touch for a few seconds before it got up and Alexander had to get off. He distanced himself about 10 feet, before turning around to face the creature. Alexander called out, “That good enough for you or do I need to try again Priscilla.” Alexander was having a blast with this.

Forest Vulcan 11 hits of health

HP: 100%
    MP: 100%
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 7th March 2014, 4:49 pm

"No, that's fine." she said as her head arose from the Vulcan's shadow for a few seconds before slipping back in. Whilst Alex's and the ape thing's shadows touched, she shifted from his into the vulcan's so she could wait for a good moment to interrupt its attacks. The vulcan got up, looking around for the source of the girl's voice but could not find it at all, so it gave up and turned back towards Alex. With a loud roar, it began to charge at him at full speed, one of its arms raised back ready to smash him. Except it was stopped and tripped by something grabbing its ankle. It fell face first into the ground right in front of Alex and slowly began pushing itself upwards to look back to see what had grabbed it. Four arms and hands had grabbed it, two of which were Priscilla's. The other two looked very strange, with plus signs on the elbows. These two extra arms extended from Priscilla's arms, and grabbed the ankle with her.

"Fooled ya." she said as she leaped out of the ape's shadow and leaped backwards so she wasn't within its range anymore. "Do what you want with him Alex!" she called out as the arms retracted back into her body.

With a sigh, Priscilla bent forwards as she wrapped her arms around her stomach. The arms from before sprouted from her back, placing themselves on Priscilla's sides as something pulled itself out of Priscilla. The upper half a sentient being had sprouted itself from the middle of her back and looked over Priscilla's head at the ape, then at Alex.

"Priscilla? Is this man our ally?" it asked in a slightly muffled feminine tone. Priscilla nodded as she looked at Alex, waiting for his reaction.

"Yep Luna, and this ape is what we're dealing with today." she said as she stood straight up once more, shoving her hands back in her pocket as she looked once more at the Vulcan with a casual smile.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 7th March 2014, 5:58 pm

Alexander just watched as the thing charged at him, Alexander was ready with a plan. There were several strategies towards beating such a target that was bigger and heavier than him. Mostly it revolved around being faster than the target. He was going to trip the creature and use inertia to… Well someone else came up with that plan already. Alexander muttered, “Wow great minds do think alike.”

Alexander then saw what grabbed the legs, but didn’t quite understand it. Were those spirit arms coming out of her own appendages? He raised one eyebrow in surprise which looked slightly humorous and scary with his glowing red eyes. Well this was an interesting turn of events, but maybe in hindsight they should have talked to get to know their magic’s better. Well there was no time like the present after all. He said as he punched the creature’s left eye as it tried to stand up, “So explain to me how your magic work]? I mean is it shadow magic?” He ignited the arm as it became red hot, squishing and melting the eyeball like a poker all at one. The Vulcan let out a huge scream, but Alexander was hanging on by grabbing the interior of the eyelid. However he was now filled with Vulcan eye goo. Alexander was now on top as the creature tried to shake him off. The pain must have been tremendous cause it was erratically thrashing around. “Either way I thought that was cool. Very unique magic.”

HP:100%
    MP: 90%
    Cooldown: N/A

Spoiler:
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 7th March 2014, 9:41 pm

"No, this is what is known as "Ghostly Ripple" magic. This lovely being you see protruding from my back is my Ghostly Ripple, a being generated from a part of my own being. Her name is Luna Dial and she is based off of my desire. The more I desire, the stronger she becomes." Priscilla began explaining as she watched the vulcan get up and start swinging around in a frenzy.

"She is the realize I can use these shadow based spells, and without her they don't work at all. This isn't shadow magic, these are just some spells Luna gives me to use so I'm not defenseless while she's off fighting something else." the girl said as five tentacles of darkness generated from her shadow and attacked the Vulcan from behind. All five of the appendages struck it in the back making it howl a bit in pain. They seem to do much, however, as the vulcan just turned around to face her. The vulcan looked a bit bruised at this point, and it actually made Priscilla feel bad.

"Let's do this quick." she said as she tentacles danced around in the air, returning to her and shifting around in the space near her, never really getting more than a few feet from her.

"I don't think it did much." Luna commented from Luna's back before slowly slipping back inside the girl's body.

"I don't either." Priscilla muttered in response as she took a few steps back from the vulcan that was looming over her.

MP: 60%

Used Spell:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 7th March 2014, 10:05 pm

Alexander was thrashed around as more than once almost lost grip of the monster. He was grabbing for dear life as they seemed to have a very casual conversation. Never mind the fact  that there was a 10 foot monster they were fighting, cause you know it was not that big of a deal. Alexander called out, “Well in that case, hello Luna Dial. My name is Alexander Zenneth. A pleasure to meet you.” Just because they were in a battlefield, did not mean there should not be manners among friends. He then was picked up by the Vulcan by its right hand and threw him in a tree. Alexander caused a 3 inch indent into the tree.

That bloody hurt and Alexander had to pull himself out. Well at least Priscilla seemed to be attacking the creature rather effectively. Alexander chuckled slightly at his own recklessness, he deserved that.  Now however there was one less distraction for the Vulcan and focused its attention instead on Priscilla. Not over his dead body will he let that happen! His body lit up in an aura of fire as he pushed himself off tree and in an aura of fire propelled into the Vulcans face as he was about to take another swing. He impacted into the creature in the face and made it fall on its back.  It was hurt from initial impact, being burned and also falling down. Alexander groaned as he got up, hitting the ground at 40 miles per hour hurt like hell, but he got up his feet and smiled. He said, “Oh I forgot to say that I am the Flame Demon Slayer.”

HP:77%
    MP: 80%
    Cooldown: Burn Flesh from bone 7, Afterburners 5

Spoiler:
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 7th March 2014, 10:43 pm

"Flame Demon Slayer?" she commented as she watched Alex turn himself into a flying torrent of fire and death. "I see... Well then." she said as she approached the Vulcan. She pointed her finger at the vulcan and her 5 shadow appendages once more beat upon the ape-like creature for a second before they wavered and retracted back into her shadow. "Ah, that's as much as that spell can take." she said before she leaped backwards and out of the vulcan's range. She didn't have any offensive spells that she could use for now, so she was waiting for them to recharge. For now all she could do was duck and weave and do her best to dodge attacks. The vulcan had gotten up and targeted Alex, who stood not too far from the Vulcan.

Looking Alex over thoroughly, she realized that he was hurt though it didn't seem serious enough to actually keep him down. She had faith that he didn't need any medical attention, he could surely take the pain, right? He wasn't a wimp.

"Give it a moment, my magic'll come back soon..." she mumbled to herself as the vulcan attacked Alex once more. He seemed to be taking all the aggro for her, which kind of made her feel guilty despite there not really being anything that she could do about it. For now she could just stand to the side until she could use one of her two offensive spells, and try not to get killed.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 7th March 2014, 11:19 pm

Alexander was happy to help the lady and it seemed like this monster was getting tired out. The 2 mages were ruthless in their attacks and merciless to the creature. This thing was not going to hurt another living being as long as he lived. This thing was not going to walk out alive, but instead Alexander was going to rip it from limb to limb. Only then would the East forest be safe until the next big creature came to ruin the peace. Alexander muttered, “No… even a quick death is too good for you. I am going to make you suffer for hurting a little girl…” This was not an opinion, but a declaration.

Alexander proceeded to backflip off the creature as it was getting up, missing a swipe from the big creatures hand. There was utter anger in his eyes as it glowed brighter than ever, the ground scorching under his feet. His anger was getting stronger as he looked into this creatures sins, bringing out his inner demon. The creature took a swing at Alexander in an attempt to squish him into the ground, but Alexander dived to the right and rolled back on his feet. Using this opening he tossed a ball off fire at the creatures other eye, permanently removing its sight from the world. It not only blinded it permanently, but setting it on fire. The fur acting like fuel for the fire as it seared its skin, but it was not dead yet. It would be soon. He asked, “How much time exactly do you need?”

Vulcan- 3-5 hits left.

HP: 77%
    MP: 70%
    Cooldown: Burn Flesh from bone 6, Afterburners 4, Hellball 5
    Spoiler:
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 8th March 2014, 12:02 am

Priscilla's expression didn't change, but she was actually quite furious at Alexander. He was practically torturing this poor creature. Regardless of what it had done, it didn't deserve to be beaten on and hurt like this. Just the sight of this made her want to lash out at the demon slayer, but all of her spells were still not ready to be used. The only thing she could do is jump in front of the ape creature and yell at Alex to stop. Which is exactly what she did.

"Stop!" she shouted as she leaped in front of the vulcan, her arms outstretched as she glared at the demon slayer man. "What do you think you are doing, fool?!" The girl shouted at the man as she tried to make him stop. No more was said, as she wanted to see if he was actually paying attention. She didn't want to hurt him, but if he didn't stop now then she would have to use force to make him stop.

"Why are you doing this? This creature does not deserve this! You are torturing him for no reason. Just put him out of his misery!" she said as the vulcan writhed and squirmed behind her from being on fire. It looked painful, and was actually uncomfortable for her to watch. Normally she was strong willed and didn't care, but this was just awful. She could not turn a blind eye to this, even if she had to oppose a fellow guildmate.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 8th March 2014, 2:14 am

Alexander was fueled by pure demonic rage by now and was all but lost it by now. Alexander was enjoying every pain he inflicted to the monster, vengeance was his going to be served. There was only the need to snuff out the creature’s life and send its soul to hell as an offering. There was no remorse, no mercy and no pity anymore. Instead there was anger, hate and pain. This was no longer the kind, patient and thoughtful Alexander, but a worse monster that was wearing Alexander’s skin. In fact one could call it a demon stepped into Fiore.

He was not done with it, but his magical energy was all but gone. It was not going to stop him for now the true fun would begin as he broke all his fingers one by one until it begged for death. And he wouldn’t grant that mercy for he would let the vultures peck the eyes out and the maggots ate its rotten body. He took a single step to hurt the Vulcan some more and balled up his fist to punch it until it could not move. He threw the punch as Priscilla stood forward, stopping the fist from hitting inches from her face. His eyes opened wide for he realized that he almost hurt an innocent woman. And he felt okay with that and that was the problem. He had fallen under Adramelech’s influence again, the curse that he bore on his soul. Now he could suppress the taint some more, but it would come back. It would always come back. He hunched over and started throwing up blood, the taint coming out with it. The splatter rearranged itself in into a demonic sigil. Alexander was hurt, but chuckled anyways. “Thanks for that… You have no idea what you just stopped…”
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 8th March 2014, 1:27 pm

Priscilla frowned and turned around the the vulcan, not saying another word. She was still angry, but it seemed there was some greater force at hand. "I assume the demon took control of you?" she said as she looked down at the vulcan who was slowly starting to get up. It looked both hurt and absolutely livid at the same time, which made Priscilla frown even more. She sighed as she watched it slowly and weakly raise its arms over its head, getting ready to smash down upon her once more. As it did so, she slowly walked towards it.

"Sorry. I'd do this quicker but I can't." she said as Luna Dial sprouted from Priscilla's back once more. Priscilla twisted her body to the left, arm reared back ready to punch the vulcan in the stomach. Luna copied her movements, and when Priscilla twisted back around and punched it, so did Luna. The vulcan staggered backwards from the two impacts, almost falling over once more as Priscilla slowly walked towards it again. The moment she came in range, she repeated her actions, this time knocking the vulcan onto its back as it lay, panting heavily and on the verge of death. She'd do this faster but her magic restricted her. Otherwise the vulcan would have been dead already.

"Priscilla, I do not want to do this." Luna said, not expressing any emotion since she really couldn't.

"I know. You're me, so if I don't want to do this then you wouldn't either." she said as she stood over the Vulcan's slowly dying form.

MP: 50%

SPELLS:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 8th March 2014, 5:16 pm

It looked like the best of the fits was over, a small pool of blood formed on the ground and started shifting into the demonic sigils on the ground. He recognized the writing immediately and read it out softly, “You can never escape your fate Alexander. I will be waiting.” Alexander’s eyes opened widely as he read it out. The fits were getting worse, he had to do something about these possessions or HE would emerge to burn this world. He wasn’t going to let that happen. He wouldn’t let that happen. Not just for his sake, but for the rest of the world.

Alexander fits finally ended and the pain was over, he stood up from the ground and towards the creature. It was dying and the amount of pain inflicted was not humane. Alexander felt sympathy and worry. What if it was Priscilla who was attacked? Or the innocent girl? He secretly felt no pity for the creature and the pain it was going through. However it was hard on Priscilla and that was enough. He said, “Let me do it. It’s my fault that he is suffering. I should be the one that puts it at peace.

He stood above the creature and looked down on it. It was almost over and thus said, “Heh, you were a worthy opponent. You even got a good hits in. Sorry for the unnecessary pain, but now rest in peace." Alexander put a single strike into the creature’s jugular, it screamed for a little bit and then stopped. It sighed one final breath as blood was interrupted to the brain. It was dead now, even if it was kidnapping children….. It fought well.
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 8th March 2014, 6:41 pm

Priscilla's frown and grim look were enough to show that she despised what was happening. Luna retreated back inside Priscilla, and then the girl turned to look around the clearing for the girl. It turns out she had been watching this whole time from just off to the side of the clearing. Priscilla walked over to her, getting rid of her grim look and replacing it with a blank one to show no emotion.

"You're safe now, don't worry." she said as pointed in the general direction of the town. "That way, go without us and try not to get captured again." she said, the girl not saying a word as she ran back to town. From the expression on her face, Priscilla could tell that the girl was mortified at what she saw. So mortified and afraid that she just couldn't make out any words. It wasn't the lady wizard that scared her, but the demon slayer who had coughed up blood just moments ago. Priscilla agreed it was a frightening sight, but there was nothing she could do about it.

With a sigh, her grim look returned and she walked back over to Alex, frowning as she glared daggers at him.

"What was that? And why are you throwing up blood in the form of words and sigils and shit?" she demanded with a menacing tone. She didn't bother hiding the menace and anger in her tone, as there was no reason to hide it from him at all.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 8th March 2014, 8:10 pm

Alexander couldn’t blame the child, nor blame Priscilla for her anger. Alexander looked on the ground sadly and started picking up rocks. He continued to do so until he formed a ring of stones around the dead creature. There was no words spoken as he did it, but there was one final thing he had to do. He intended to give the creature cremation. When he finally finished the ring, he paused for a bit. He was not intimidated by Priscilla, but that glare was enough to make a tax collector quell in fear.  That was almost as good as the demon lord that enslaved him.

Alexander was not amused with what he did, but he knew that at least Priscilla needed to know what kind of danger she was in. Alexander said calmly, “I should just tell you my story. You know that slayers get their powers from a magical creature’s source? Dragon slayers got Dragon teachers and God Slayers got Deitic figures. Mine was a demon named Adramalech who captured me at the age of 5 and…” His mind raced back to the day of the kidnapping and how they were told to kill until there was only one. The true horrors of watching children turn on one another until a few stood left. There were nights he still couldn’t sleep. “…made me do things that still haunt me to this day. I escaped hell, but not before being cursing my soul with a piece of his. Hence I have been hell marked and he takes over and I have to live with the consequences of the fallout.” Alexander then grabbed a single ball of fire and lit the pyre, it was the only thing he could do. He needed to learn how to control that hellmark better or someone innocent was going to die. They were beginning to come out more frequently lately.
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 8th March 2014, 8:33 pm

Priscilla sighed and let her glare go, replacing it with a blank expression once more. She forgave him for this. For now. "Just know that I won't hesitate to end you if you turn on innocent people. Personally, I'm not a fan of humanity for all the destruction they cause just for being alive, but I can't let something like you go around and destroy innocent life. Be it human life or wildlife, I will not wait to rid you and your demon from existence. Understand?" she said before turning around and heading towards the direction they initially came from.

"Come. We must return to the guild." She said as she walked down the path. She didn't even wait to see if he was following her, the girl just followed the path back to the town to get her reward and go to sleep. Today hadn't been very pleasant, she was awoken from her nap abruptly, tried to go back to sleep and couldn't, asked to do a mission with a stranger, then figured out the stranger was actually a potential threat. 'Potential' threat. Now she had to keep an eye on him, else there would be an even bigger threat on the world's doorstep.

"Great..." she muttered to herself. Hardly anything more was uttered from her that day. If she did say something, she probably shortened the sentence or reply to be as short as possible. Otherwise she didn't say anything. Priscilla simply went back to the client, got her reward, and went home.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 8th March 2014, 9:34 pm

Alexander sighed as he tended the flames some more until there was nothing but ash. He then spread the ashes so that at least in its death there would be new life. The ashes would bring nutrients for plants which would feed the animals and continue the cycle. For through fires destruction there is new life. Fire may be death, but its equal parts renewal. There was evil in fire, there was no denying that. However there was also its good side as well. Sadly being the Demon Slayer tainted it.

He sighed and walked back to the client’s house first, got paid although he was constantly questioning why she was scared of him. Alexander simply did not answer, but was glad the girl made it home okay. After taking and counting the jewels, he thanked the man and walked towards the guild. He took the long was home, preferring the scenic route this time. He needed time to think for a bit and thus the walk would clear his head out. He needed to do something or there was going to be someone hurt. The biggest thing however that he could not forgive was that he almost hit an innocent. Priscilla may be… interesting, but not the type that needed purging.

Alexander sighed, this was going to be one of those nights again. The nightmares always came back when he lost control, so why did he even try? He left the jewels inside Priscilla’s room and went to the bar. He needed a drink.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:19 am