Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The dusty castle mission (Ryo & Ian)

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

The dusty castle mission (Ryo & Ian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The dusty castle mission (Ryo & Ian)

Post by RyoKnetegawa 10th March 2014, 3:09 pm

Ryo smiled shaking his head lightly petting Ian’s head affectionately “It is you I am far more worried about you. They said the surgery was a success, but that you will be out of it for a while. Once you have recovered here you are to rest at home. So I’ll make sure to take care of you, and keep you from over exerting yourself. For now you just need to rest, don’t worry about me, I am fine.” He smiles and leans forward kissing Ian’s forehead “I am feeling fine. Just a bit tired. Now go ahead and rest I can hear how tired you are in your voice. Rest and I will be right here when you wake.” He gently moved away to his own bed laying on it smiling at Ian with a reassuring grin. He then tipped his hat in front of his eyes once more in order to get some rest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The dusty castle mission (Ryo & Ian) - Page 2 Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Saber tooth
    Experience : 0

The dusty castle mission (Ryo & Ian) - Page 2 Empty Re: The dusty castle mission (Ryo & Ian)

Post by iannabben 10th March 2014, 3:58 pm

He smiled as he had heard that ryo was fine, it really helped him get at peace however when he had seen ryo his face come closer and closer his heart had began to beat faster and faster until he lips connected. His heart had been rushing like crazy and he knew he would probably have a blush on his face. He could hear ryo say that he would need to get some sleep and decided to ask ryo it in the morning. His eyelids slowly closed as he saw ryo tap his hat and in notime he fell afsleep.

He awoke when the sun was high in the air again which meant it was the next day, he looked around but couldnt see him anywhere then he remembered the kiss and blushed. While he was thinking about it he heard his stomach make sounds for food. He wanted to go out of bed and knew the doctors had strictly forbidden for him to walk or sit upright for a while. "Ryo where are you" he said weakly but rested as his throat didnt sound so sore anymore. He wondered if ryo felt the same about him as he did for ryo or was that kiss just a caring gesture.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions:
    D: 2
    C: 0

Exp Earned: 50
    Exp needed to become C= 100
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 10th March 2014, 10:03 pm

Ryo had already been up by the time Ian had woken. He had been busy with making preparations with the guild as well as turning in the mission and collecting the payment. He had eaten, cleaned up, and he looked rather nice, but his clothes still were rough looking simply because he had slept in them for a night and hadn’t had a chance to go home in order to change. Still he wasn’t going to leave the hospital without Ian. He had eaten breakfast and lunch by the time Ian had come to. When he heard Ian come to and ask for him he smiled and walked over to Ian’s bedside and knelt down again gently petting his head as he looked at Ian “Well looks like sleeping beauty is finally awake. How do you feel my friend?” He asked concerned as he poured some water into a cup with a straw for Ian to sip at.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 11th March 2014, 12:13 pm

He smiled as he closed his eyes liking the pet he got from ryo. If he would have been a cat he would have been purring for the sensation that was going through his body. ''Uh Ryo would I be able to ask you something'' He said as he took some sip of the water throught the straw in the water which he had gotten from ryo. It tasted nice and cold just how he liked it. ''Why did you uh kiss me you know yesterday'' He said as he looked away with a blush on his face. He didn't want to push asking anything but he just needed to know if ryo felt the same about him how he felt about ryo. If that was true he would make a move to ryo hoping he wouldn't mind that is.

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 11th March 2014, 2:44 pm

Ryo blinked and shook his head lightly smiling “Of course you can ask me anything Ian. There is no need for you to hesitate with things like that.” When he heard Ian’s question Ryo looked down now very embarrassed. He looked up at Ian nodding his head “Well…it’s because it’s what my heart told me to do. I care about you a lot Ian…as more than a friend…That’s all I can really say for certain…But yeah…so now you know.” He stood up and put the glass of water back on the tray table stepping back to sit down on his temporary bed smiling slightly “I am not sure if you are okay with this feeling…but it is one I have. I understand if you don’t like it or think it’s weird, but I just have to come straight with you.” He looked up at Ian with a soft smile, but couldn’t say anything else.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 11th March 2014, 2:49 pm

Ian blushed as he heard what Ryo said and his heart began to beat faster in his chest. How lucky could he be. The man he had feelings for actually returned them to him. This never had happened before to him as he blushed. He could hear ryo say that he would think it would be a bit of strange or that he wouldn't like the feeling. He put a serious face as he waved that Ryo should come closer. He knew this expression would make ryo unsure but he was about to plan something that ryo would love. He knew ryo would come and he waved until his face was very close to his, when it was he cupped ryo his cheek and gave him a kiss on his cheek. You don't know how long I wished to hear those words too, I have the same feelings Ryo, I love you more then a friend, more that family'' He said smiling as he felt himself get tired again. Was this all a dream?

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 11th March 2014, 3:43 pm

Ryo looked at Ian’s face at first with concern as Ian suddenly had a look that didn’t bode well for what Ryo had just told him. Still Ryo decided that he was going to go to Ian as he was called. As he knelt down and Ian kissed his cheek Ryo was stunned. He looked to Ian with a great smile and then kissed his cheek once more “I am very relieved that you return my feelings. Now then, let’s focus on getting you healed up so we can continue on our missions together.” He stood up and looked to a nurse who had entered the room in order to further treat Ian. He was happy to back away in order to let the nurse work. The sooner she helped the sooner Ian would be on his feet once more, and in reality Ian would be leaving soon enough and that would be the best thing.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 11th March 2014, 3:52 pm

He smiled as he felt that ryo kissed him on the cheek once more and he blushed. He wished he could have kissed ryo on the lips but he wanted to wait for the exact right moment for it ot become good. He could see the nurse come in and winked to ryo before she began to change his bandages and inspected the wound. "Everything looks like it is getting better maybe two more days, one if you are lucky and then we can let you go'' She said as she noted it on her board and began to heal him. It took about half an hour but finally she left and Ian looked at Ryo. ''So where were we'' He said with a grin to ryo. He couldn't wait for them to go on their first date, he could see everything in front of him. Ryo asking if they would be boyfriends, their dates ah how he loved to have something to look forward to.

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 11th March 2014, 4:11 pm

Ryo smiled as he sat down and watched the nurse attend to Ian’s injuries. As he watched he simply pulled out his deck of tarot cards and began to shuffle through them. After a few moments he drew one smiling as he drew ‘the lovers’. He chuckled softly and put it back within the deck before he looked back at Ian hearing the nurse’s good news. He looked at Ian with a bigger smile. When the nurse left he chuckled and shook his head gently petting Ian’s head “You were just about to nap so you could get better and then we can get you out of here and back to the guild so we can make even more money, and do more fantastic jobs.”

A few days later it was time for Ian’s release, and Ryo couldn’t be happier as he needed to shower and put on fresh clothes. He waited for Ian in the front lobby as he was able to put the clothes that he had come here in back on.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 12th March 2014, 1:24 pm

Ian was nodding to a nurse while walking to ryo. She was telling him what he needed to remember like nothing to take of the ground so ryo would need to do that for him. He could make his own dinner but he couldn't lift heavy things or he shouldn't do things that would need him to use his back. However those he allready knew himself but the worst thing was that he was not allowed to do missions for a while. Maybe he could do some chores around the guild but he damned the fact he wouldn't be able to do the missions. When she went back he could saw ryo standing and came closer to him, when close he gave him a kiss on the cheek. ''Hey how is it'' He said blushing.

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 12th March 2014, 3:30 pm

Ryo smiled as he watched Ian and the nurse walked closer to him. When Ian arrived and kissed his cheek Ryo kissed his cheek in turn smiling “I am well enough. You look to be feeling much better. Don’t worry I have already been informed about all of what you can and can’t do. I shall make sure that you don’t break your rules. Now then it’s just a matter of resting up and taking it easy for a little while. Once we are sure you feel better and the like we can go on another mission.”

He smiled and looked to the nurse nodding his head “Thank you very much for your help ma’am. I can handle him from here.” He looked to Ian and took his hand in his and led him away from the hospital. As they continued to walk away he smiled and looked to Ian “Well, we’ll have to live together at least for a little while. Now let’s go home.”
    (Exit)

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 9:03 am