Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kazuto Yuki

jason1637
    jason1637

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Kazuto Yuki Empty Kazuto Yuki

Post by jason1637 5th February 2014, 5:25 pm

Name: Kazuto Yuki
    Birthday: January 1
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: 100% white eys

Personality: Outside Of Battle- I am outside a nice person outside of battle. I am the type of person that will be willing to help an old lady with her bags. I am the type of person that likes to compete for an example if i see my friend in a race against other of people i would beg to join , and also during that race i would give it my all to win that race no matter the foes or how good the foe is i will to quit and i will try my best and do anything to win without cheating. If a crime were happening i would rush to make things justice. I like training to improve my skill and also trying to get better in skill plus i like to gamble because of the trill.
       I like do lots of things that i enjoy. When i get the chance i would train using magic challenge a guild member to a battle and when the battle is on i try and get up to continue fighting. I care about other and i will not allow any of my teammates to die even with the risk of of dying. I am someone that accepting and someone that will accept anybody and try to be there friends. If a friend of mine were to be rude i would try to make things better and keep trying. Some times when my fear comes i will try to overcome it even it means being up all night. That is all i can think of for my character outside of battle. During Battle- When i am being lead by someone i try to follow all they want me to do. Sometimes when i feel that i am not using my full power in a battle i rush in without leaders consent. If the leader were to tell us to retreat i will continue to fight. If i see someone even if from the other team that has not gotten me so mad i would try to help them after they have been defeated. When my leader and if my leader betrays me and my teammates i will not hesitate to kill that leader i will just strike and kill and not let anything get in my way. When a teammate is about to die and the leader wants me to keep fighting i would help the teammate. When the leader is about to die i will kill everybody that tries to kill the leader. I will get the leaders back and fight and use all my power to help the leader.
      When i am the leader i will do lots of things. If i am leader i will tell my teammates to cover me when i am in trouble with my the foe so then with my teammates covering me i can go forward and fight without holding back thinking of my teammates and them being safe. When a teammate is dying i will protect that person and not let them die. When  a teammate is killed i will kill the one that kills my teammate. I am the type of captain that makes sure everybody listens so nobody dies. My i fight i think of my teammates and friends. When someone kills me i will do anything not to die because i want to return to my friends safe. (That is all the words i can do
    * I like making friends. I love to meet lots of people and make friends with them.
    * I like to compete. I love to face others it gives me a trill.
    * I like to fight. I train for the day i fight because i love fighting.
    Dislikes:
    * Killers. Cause they kill.
    * Bad friends. Because they put me in a bad mood.
    * Clowns. Cause they look foolish
    Motivations:
    * Friends. I think about friends all the time.
    * Training. I makes me know that i will be on a job soon so i train really hard.
    * Compete. I love the trill to compete.
    Fears:
    * dying. I give me the creeps.
    * Perverts. I don"t like how they look at people.
    * Clowns. They look very scary to me

General Appearance Tall

Height: 5 feet 2 inches
    Weight: 115 pounds
    Hair: It is white and black
    Eyes: White
    Skin Tone: Light
    Appearance: Long black and white hair. I have white eyes. I wear something like a long white cape around me and it has a hood behind it.

Guild/Council . The magic council or fairy tail

Guild: fairy tail if not council
    Tattoo: located in let area of forehead
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Kazuto Yuki Empty Re: Kazuto Yuki

Post by Haru-senpai 5th February 2014, 7:48 pm

jason1637 wrote:Name: Kazuto Yuki
    Birthday: January 1
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: 100% white eys

Personality: Outside Of Battle- I am outside a nice person outside of battle. I am the type of person that will be willing to help an old lady with her bags. I am the type of person that likes to compete for an example if i see my friend in a race against other of people i would beg to join , and also during that race i would give it my all to win that race no matter the foes or how good the foe is i will to quit and i will try my best and do anything to win without cheating. If a crime were happening i would rush to make things justice. I like training to improve my skill and also trying to get better in skill plus i like to gamble because of the trill.
       I like do lots of things that i enjoy. When i get the chance i would train using magic challenge a guild member to a battle and when the battle is on i try and get up to continue fighting. I care about other and i will not allow any of my teammates to die even with the risk of of dying. I am someone that accepting and someone that will accept anybody and try to be there friends. If a friend of mine were to be rude i would try to make things better and keep trying. Some times when my fear comes i will try to overcome it even it means being up all night. That is all i can think of for my character outside of battle. During Battle- When i am being lead by someone i try to follow all they want me to do. Sometimes when i feel that i am not using my full power in a battle i rush in without leaders consent. If the leader were to tell us to retreat i will continue to fight. If i see someone even if from the other team that has not gotten me so mad i would try to help them after they have been defeated. When my leader and if my leader betrays me and my teammates i will not hesitate to kill that leader i will just strike and kill and not let anything get in my way. When a teammate is about to die and the leader wants me to keep fighting i would help the teammate. When the leader is about to die i will kill everybody that tries to kill the leader. I will get the leaders back and fight and use all my power to help the leader.
      When i am the leader i will do lots of things. If i am leader i will tell my teammates to cover me when i am in trouble with my the foe so then with my teammates covering me i can go forward and fight without holding back thinking of my teammates and them being safe. When a teammate is dying i will protect that person and not let them die. When  a teammate is killed i will kill the one that kills my teammate. I am the type of captain that makes sure everybody listens so nobody dies. My i fight i think of my teammates and friends. When someone kills me i will do anything not to die because i want to return to my friends safe. (That is all the words i can do
    * I like making friends. I love to meet lots of people and make friends with them.
    * I like to compete. I love to face others it gives me a trill.
    * I like to fight. I train for the day i fight because i love fighting.
    Dislikes:
    * Killers. Cause they kill.
    * Bad friends. Because they put me in a bad mood.
    * Clowns. Cause they look foolish
    Motivations:
    * Friends. I think about friends all the time.
    * Training. I makes me know that i will be on a job soon so i train really hard.
    * Compete. I love the trill to compete.
    Fears:
    * dying. I give me the creeps.
    * Perverts. I don"t like how they look at people.
    * Clowns. They look very scary to me

General Appearance Tall

Height: 5 feet 2 inches
    Weight: 115 pounds
    Hair: It is white and black
    Eyes: White
    Skin Tone: Light
    Appearance: Long black and white hair. I have white eyes. I wear something like a long white cape around me and it has a hood behind it.

Guild/Council . The magic council or fairy tail

Guild: fairy tail if not council
    Tattoo: located in let area of forehead

~Approved, for Fairy Tail. Rank must be D to begin with. Nice work. I will allow 1st person just this once because it's your character app.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Kazuto Yuki Rose

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:19 am