Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Start of Something Magical (Private)

The Start of Something Magical (Private) Empty The Start of Something Magical (Private)

Post by Guest 30th January 2014, 3:42 pm

Kara's amethyst coloured eyes were sparkling as a mixture of excitement and nerves coursed in a seemingly unending journey through her body. Her hands slowly moved upwards, her fingertips gently brushing up the new doors of the rebuilt guild of Hargeon Town; Lamia Scale. Ever since the events of Era she'd been desperate to join a guild, desperate to improve her magical ability. Upon moving to Hargeon Town herself she had immediately heard rumours of Lamia Scale's rebirth, and so she had passed the site of the new building on a regular basis as she waited patiently - well...perhaps not PATIENTLY - for the day she could finally step in through the doors; the same doors she was now stood right in front of.

The young noblewoman took a deep breath as her hands reached the handles of the doors and, as she exhaled, she pushed them wide open. The sight that awaited her caused her to inhale even deeper than she had done just a moment before. The floor was made up of glimmering marble tiles that matched the marble statues and decorations that were dotted around the main hall. Everywhere Kara looked was made of stone. While most might find this a little odd, the Amethyst mage loved it. "This is...AMAZING!" she gasped, not being able to stop the words from bursting out of her mouth. Whoever had built this and was the master of Lamia Scale was either a very rich wizard, or a very powerful one. Kara was leaning more towards the latter.

As she looked around she also noticed that the hall was, at this moment, empty. Did this mean that she was the first here? And where was the guildmaster? "Hello? Is anybody here?"
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Start of Something Magical (Private) Empty Re: The Start of Something Magical (Private)

Post by Zuo Cii 31st January 2014, 3:56 pm

Three days after Lamia Scale had been restored Zuo Cii found himself wandering the pure white halls of his guild, to be honest he thought the whole poofing a castle into existence in ten minutes would have drawn in a lot more attention then it did. He let out a deep sigh, maybe kids these days just didn't want to join holy crusades to purge out the darkness of the world what a shame. He was disrupted from his thoughts when he heard the doors of the guild hall opening and the clack of footsteps on title. Excited Zuo Cii would begin to stroll in the direction of the sound his great knowledge and familiarity with the castle allowed him to get there without a single wrong turn and in just under a minute. He saw the entrant into his guild, a girl not exactly the strong heroic type Zuo had been expecting as his first guild member but he had little complaint.

He approached the girl crossing the entirety of the great hall to get to her, now walking this distance Zuo naturally got bored and opted to cross the distance with a bit of flare. When he was halfway there he twirled his hand and stopped walking the marble beneath his feet began to carry him across the distance at an impressive speed much faster then that of the average human's sprinting speed. He stood unflinching as he was catapulted towards Kara, at the last second before he would have crashed into her he turned into a cloud of dirt and harmlessly flew past her. Feeling his entrance was substantially awesome he gathered himself and reformed in front of the girl and spoke "Greetings Miss. I am Zuo Cii of the Earth; Guild Master of Lamia Scale. How many I be of service?"

The Start of Something Magical (Private) Empty Re: The Start of Something Magical (Private)

Post by Guest 31st January 2014, 5:42 pm

The lack of sound within the castle was almost eerie now. Despite seemingly appearing from nowhere, it seemed as if no-one had dared investigate it, although Kara wasn't exactly surprised. It wasn't often that an entire castle appeared out of nowhere now was it? People could hardly be blamed for being nervous about going near it. Kara herself had been nervous before she'd entered, but now she was just unsure of whether all the hype had been worth it, since the guildhall appeared to be...well...guildless.

As soon as she'd thought about it Kara heard footsteps tapping across the marble floor. She glanced up to see a fairly impressive looking man with quite the beard and hair that was, in all honesty, unbelievable. She barely had time to take in his appearance when he suddenly shot towards her at an alarming rate. She never even had time to react, barely closing her eyes before he was upon her and then...nothing. She opened her eyes to see dust flying past on either side of her, and the old man stood before her as if nothing had happened. He introduced himself before asking Kara what she'd entered the guildhall for. She took a moment to recover from the ordeal the man had just put her through before she responded to his question. "My name is Kara Matheson. I am an Amethyst Make mage." she took another moment, making sure she chose her words carefully. "I've been waiting for Lamia Scale to be rebuilt. I moved to Hargeon Town recently, and heard that the guild was being rebuilt. I've been out of town the past few days, and came back late last night to find this extravagant castle had appeared from nowhere." She dusted herself off and then looked the guildmaster directly in the eyes, with absolutely no sign of hesitation in her expression or voice. "I've come here to join Lamia Scale."

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 2:32 pm