Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Magical Meeting (Hikari/Akame) [Private]

A Magical Meeting (Hikari/Akame) [Private] Empty A Magical Meeting (Hikari/Akame) [Private]

Post by Guest 17th November 2014, 6:21 pm

Akame sat upon a magical bench that felt like a pillow while she stayed at Rose Gardens. Literally everything here was magical. Akame had never been in a place where the food floated and obeyed your every command, and where the drinks were simply made out of anything you could imagine. There were also many buildings that surrounded Akame, and she saw that they were everchanging while the owner was inside; all to his or her liking. Akame wondered what it would be like to live in a place like this, though the reason she was actually here was due to a meeting she had arranged with Hikari. It had been awhile since they last encountered each other, and man was that a fun time. Akame could just remember doing the silliest things on the rooftops of the Sky Tower. This time, however, Akame had invited Hikari to explore this undefined city with her, starting exactly where she sat at this time.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Magic: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Magic:

A Magical Meeting (Hikari/Akame) [Private] Empty Re: A Magical Meeting (Hikari/Akame) [Private]

Post by Hikachu 18th November 2014, 1:34 pm

It had been some time since Akame and Hika met on the Sky Tower and had a really long talk. In fact, they even played some games as well, which she found really fun. It was one of the best memories she had ever had while she was in Sabertooth, as joyful memories flashed before her eyes. A smile crept upon her lips as she headed to the Rose Garden, the place of the arrangement she had made with Akame. She wondered what sort of things they would be doing once again, as the approached closer to the place. The minute she entered the garden, Hika was immediately mesmerised by the beauty of it. It really had been a long time since she had been here, she hardly remember anything.

”Wuaa!” She gasped, captivated by the lights and all. Everything was just so magical here, it was as if she was in wonderland. Hika poked on the objects that floated in the air and giggled, watching them as they drifted away. Not wasting anymore time, she snapped out of her thoughts and hurriedly searched for Akame. She wouldn’t want to be late, would she? A couple of minutes later, Hika found Akame sitting around some enchanted buildings, and approached closer to her. ”Whew,” She exhaled heavily, resting her hands on her knees.

”Sorry, were you waiting long?” Hika had thought she was late for their arrangement so she had rushed herself. Wiping the sweat beads on her forehead, she took a seat beside Akame and fixed her messy appearance, including her hair and her eye-patch. For some reason, Hika didn’t have much clothing on her today, just a white tank top and black shorts with boots. It felt actually better to have less garments on her body, and she felt she could move freely in these clothes. Hika smiled and looked at Akame, ”So, how’ve you been doing?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Magical Meeting (Hikari/Akame) [Private] JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

A Magical Meeting (Hikari/Akame) [Private] Empty Re: A Magical Meeting (Hikari/Akame) [Private]

Post by Guest 19th November 2014, 12:17 pm

Akame continued to examine her magical surroundings until she heard some heavy breathing, along with a soft "Whew". She looked to her side, only to see the person she had been expecting for a few minutes now: Hikari. Hikari seemed to ask the typical question when someone was late for a meeting, and that was describe how long they were late for. "You were only about five minutes behind." Akame clarified, "Besides, it's not like I was doing anything special." Akame giggled softly, watching the exhausted Hikari seat herself next to her. She did notice something different, however, and that was the amount of clothing Hikari was wearing. She gave a warm smile as she figured this meant Hikari felt more comfortable around her.

"I've been doing well, thank you." Akame replied, "I recently went through a series of missions- mostly alone- and I think I am ready for my first exam now." Akame gave a more cheerful expression after she exposed this sort of information, then handed something over to Hikari. "Here's a magical cup." Akame added, "Just think of any drink you could possibly want, and that cup with fill itself with the drink you desire." Akame began to love the Rose Gardens. It was truly a miracle built into a city, and was amazing to see at any given second. Akame wanted to explore this city so much, though she wanted to ensure that Hikari was recovered of her exhaustion, too. "So, how have you been?" Akame asked, "Has anything special happened to you since the last time we met?" Akame felt as though this question could've come off as a little personal, considering there were a lot of ways to define "special". Albeit, Akame hoped Hikari knew what she meant, and wouldn't go into any deep state of mind. All she wanted was for the two to have fun just as they did in the last meeting, and, if possible, have an even greater time in Rose Gardens.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 20th November 2014, 11:00 am

Hika let out a heavy exhale and quickly ran her fingers through her silver hair, a habit she usually do when she’s in a hurry. A land where everything is made of magic - she was in that world, with a close friend of hers, Akame. Hika wondered why Akame had called for her here but she decided to save the question for a later time. During their meeting on the Sky Tower, Hika had pretty much bonded with Akame, to the point of being buddies with her. That was the reason why she found herself becoming more comfortable around her, partly due to the fact that Akame’s presence put her at ease. She leaned back on her hands and stared up at the sky, exhaling once again. Gazing up at the sky was one of her hobbies, and she enjoys every part of it no matter how boring it may be. She could just spend the whole day watching the clouds drift by, since she found the vast blue sky fascinates her in every way.

The silver haired girl smiled at Akame, after hearing that she has been doing rather well. When Akame mentioned that she was prepared to have her first exam, her eyebrows shot upwards and her lips broke into a huge smile. ”Really? That’s awesome! I’m so glad for you!” Hika exclaimed, placing her hand on Akame’s shoulder and shook it gently, out of hyper-activeness. ”It really seems like you’re working hard, buddy,” She smirked as she punched her arm lightly, as if they were teenage boys. Looking at the cup Akame had handed over, Hika took it and peeked down into the cup just to realise that it was empty. She did what Akame told. Staring at the cup, she imagined herself drinking a cup of chocolate milkshake.

Within a blink of an eye, the cup was filled with her desired milkshake. Her eyes widened, as if they almost popped out of their sockets. She lifted up the cup and twisted it around to examine it carefully. ”Wow. This is amazing!” She laughed before chucking down her milkshake in one gulp and licked her lips. She was truly in love with this place. A place where anything can be created at your desire. How wonderful would it be to live in this kind of place? Akame had struck her up with a question she had never expected. She was quite surprised by the question but chose to remain cool about it.

Hika fidgeted nervously, as she wondered what sort of ’special’ she was trying to convey. ”Uhh…” She paused and rubbed the back of her neck, wondering what she should say. She wasn’t used to sharing these sort of matters, for instance, discussing about boys. For some reason, she felt that she could trust Akame and she decided to spill the beans. ”Well, I met the guy I like in a park, not long ago,” Her cheeks burned as the colour rose up from her neck to her cheeks, turning them deep scarlet. Unsure of whether to continue telling her about it or not, she stared down at the cup in her hands, blushing heavily.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

theme | battle theme

Post by Guest 21st November 2014, 11:53 am

Akame was honoured to be with Hikari in a magical place like this; odd, yet unique. For some reason, Akame doubted that she would be able to live here, possibly due to the everlasting changes this city had with its eternal magic system. She watched over Hikari while she seemed to recover, still pondering thoughts about what life would be like in Rose Gardens. Hikari looked especially cheerful today. She even shook Akame's shoulder, then punched her arm in excitement when she had told her that she was moving up in the wizard world. "Glad you think so proudly of me, buddy!" Akame replied, "Thank you!" Akame regained her posture after Hikari shook her shoulder, and boosted herself to sit upright again, her back straight once more.

Shortly after this touching moment, Akame looked over to the cup Hikari held, and watched her test what Akame had told her friend. She witnessed the moment of the surprise that drew itself on Hikari's face the second she seemed to imagine a beverage inside. She giggled softly, in response, and covered her mouth in a cute manner. She could tell by Hikari's words that she adored the magical atmosphere surrounding her, and probably thought of it more positive than Akame did. It caught Akame off-guard, however, to see Hikari chug a full milkshake in one gulp down her throat. "Are you a competitive drinker or something?" Akame asked jokingly while Hikari licked her lips. The way Hikari was enjoying the city made Akame more proud to hangout with her, at a time like this.

When Akame asked her question, it seemed the mood had changed. Despite her trying to avoid personal question, it looked as though she hit the spot, anyway. She could even tell that Hikari was about to say something emotional after a sudden pause she made, although when she finally gave a response, Akame felt better about asking that question. "I'm glad!" Akame responded cheerfully, "I hope everything goes well for you, and you form a great relationship with this man of yours." Akame hugged Hikari softly, then whispered something in her ear: "You're always free to tell me anything you want; bad or good. Knowing you, I'm sure it all has a bright side, right?" Akame figured that Hikari had some things to hide, and so this statement signified that anything Hikari said would not offend her, so long as Hikari didn't offend Akame directly, of course.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 23rd November 2014, 4:59 am

Hika had bursted out laughing when Akame asked if she was a competitive drinker. Chuckling, she shook her head, ”This is like my favourite drink so, yeah.” The silver haired mage peeked into the cup and drank one last drop of chocolate milkshake and sighed heavily, greatly pleased that she finally get to drink a milkshake of her favourite. Returning back to what they were talking about, Hika placed the cup beside her and looked at Akame, straight into her eyes. What she was gonna say may be quite important and could be a threat to her guild even. She figured she would tell Akame since she trust her, and they’ve bonded quite deeply.

A bright side? She wasn’t so sure about that. Sighing heavily, she stared at Akame for a couple of minutes, battling with her thoughts. ”It’s a young man from Savage Skull,” She breathed. Hika clasped Akame’s hand tightly in hers. ”Please don’t tell our Master Zenshin, okay? He’d probably kill me if he finds out,” She paused. Hika knew that this would cause trouble among her guild mates as well. Tightening her grip on Akame’s hand, she looked at her with pleading eyes. ”This man truly is a nice man. I really hope you could meet him, Akame.” She truly meant it, as a smile spread across her lips.

”Alright, so, where do you wanna go? I bet there’re lots of interesting stuffs around here,” She insisted and loosen her grip on Akame’s hand, a smile still lingering on her face. It was probably a good thing to change the subject. She figured she shouldn’t inform his name, yet. But, maybe at a later time. Pulling on her shorts, Hika got up, prepared to look around the place and be fascinated by the magical garden.

theme | battle theme

Post by Guest 26th November 2014, 4:04 pm

Akame sighed when she heard Hikari's response to her joke. "That doesn't necessarily mean you're a competitive drinker..." Akame replied, "It just means you enjoy the drink, though I would drink it more slowly, next time." Akame looked at Hikari while she stared into her eyes and giggled. The two were chatting with a lot more ease than last time, and felt much more comfortable together. Even when Hikari gave her response to Akame's more serious question, she didn't mind. In fact, she smiled politely.

"You know, normally I'd be against people from Savage Skull, though you're my buddy." Akame confessed, "As long as that man makes you happy, I'm happy, Hikari! And I promise I won't tell Zenshin." Hikari looked very worried while Akame looked down at her friend's hands, tightened on her own. Hikari really seemed to like this guy, and liked Akame as a friend, too. Even Hikari's smile was the most cheerful smile Akame had ever seen on her before, and was convinced that the man surely had made a great change in Hikari's life. Noticing this, Akame slipped her hands out of Hikari's, and hugged her passionately. "You're my best friend, Hikari. Don't ever feel like I'll turn you down." She whispered, "No matter what happens to you, I will always be here for you, Hikari."

When this emotional moment finished, a new subject arrived, just as expected. "Let's go to that tower over there." Akame suggested, "It looks so beautiful, and I bet we could get an amazing view of this place if we reach the top." Akame stood up with Hikari and grabbed her hand with decent grip. "Let's go!" Akame cheered, not giving Hikari much of a choice but to head towards this tower with her. The two were going to have an even better time together than they were now.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 1st December 2014, 10:29 am

Hika felt delighted than ever before that Akame would be supporting her relationship. Her back straightened immediately as she grinned excitedly at her dear friend, her eyes twinkling. Hika pulled Akame into a tight hug and squeeze her shoulders gently. ”Thank you, Akame.” She was so glad Akame was here with her and she felt happy about revealing her relationship to her. She never knew the new girl in her guild would become her best friend so easily. Thinking about it, she smiled to herself as she tucked a loose hair behind her ear.

Suddenly, Hika was pulled by Akame, to a tower she had suggested. Before she could reply, Akame dragged her along, not bothering to listen to her answer. Hika giggled softly to herself, glancing up at the tower. It was extremely beautiful, indeed. She couldn’t wait to go inside the tower and explore around the place. She bet it would be naturally awesome like the Rose Garden it is now. Hearing Akame’s thrilled cheer made Hika chuckle. She realised that Akame is sort of a cute, cheerful girl who is fun to be around.

Looking around the area, Hika became fascinated by the magical things that were going on around her. She wondered how the view would be like on the top of the tower. It took the both of them a few minutes to reach the tower and her jaw dropped immediately at the sight of it. The whole tower was made of transparent ice and glass. The decorations and the lights that dangle above were beautiful. ”Let’s go in!” Her voice totally couldn’t hide her enthusiasm as she pulled Akame along into the tower.

theme | battle theme

Post by Guest 1st December 2014, 1:25 pm

While Akame dragged Hikari, she looked behind to see what Hikari thought of all of this: Rose Gardens. Hikari's expression rivalled Akame's, which made the Tempest Demon Slayer feel proud for both of them to be here, in this magical city. This meeting alone allowed the two to really expand on their current relationship, and become best friends. Akame felt lucky to have Hikari by her side, and especially happy to befriend her. The two were having lots of fun, and that's all Akame could ask for. Her warm, signature smile appeared on her face to show Hikari that she was having a wonderful time, and that she hoped this meeting would be memorable.

Akame gasped for a second when Hikari took advantage of the trip, and started dragging Akame towards the tower. Akame laughed softly, blushing a bit while she thought about how excited Hikari must have been to discover this area. Albeit, it was nothing to comment on, really, as the two arrived at the tower. Hikari seemed overwhelmed by the view, especially when she encouraged Akame further to travel with her to the top of this building. Akame nodded excitedly while the two ran up the stairs to the top floor. Akame looked over to Hikari again and grinned happily. "I'm glad to have you around, Sis!" Akame remarked, indicating that Hikari really meant something special to her. When they reached the top floor, Akame took advantage of the adventure and pulled Hikari along with her to the best view of the city available through the transparent glass. "Seeing sights like this makes me feel lucky!" Akame commented cheerfully, "Don't you agree?" Again, Akame's signature smile appeared on her face as no sight more appealing than the Rose Gardens had ever be seen from her naked eyes.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 6th December 2014, 5:02 am

Hika strode up the stairs of the building, pushing through the crowd while dragging Akame behind her. The young girl was so eager to see what the whole Garden looked like from the top of the building , she ignored all the glares she received from the crowd. It was packed with tourists and families in the building and indeed, it was extremely cold, seeing that the whole tower was made of ice. However, she enjoyed the crispness feeling that was seeping into her body.

After they had finally reached the top floor, Hika was panting, her hand clutched against her chest as she gasped for air, her heart threatening to leap out of her ribcage. Whew, she shouldn’t have ran that fast. As she tried to maintain her breath, she looked down at the sight before her and was immediately awestruck by it. It was exquisite. There were lights everywhere and glows and all sorts of stuff she couldn’t even describe.

”Wow. This is really beautiful,” She breathed, placing her hands on the railing of the tower. The cool breeze whisked at her flushed cheeks and blew away her hair, sending cold chills down her spine. Hika turned to look at Akame, her eyes twinkling, ”Yes, I totally agree!” Grinning, she returned her gaze back to the fascinating Rose Garden, as she enjoyed the view below her.

theme | battle theme

Post by Guest 6th December 2014, 5:00 pm

Akame looked over the city, still amazed by every inch of space surrounding her. This place was easily her favourite, and she hoped she could visit it again sometime. However, while she was a Mage, and especially a Slayer, she had many duties to fulfill, many tasks to complete, and other things to attend. Luckily, she still had plenty of time to be here, for the meantime. Akame focused her eyes on the sky as she saw Mages concentrating their magic all on one spot, forming a 'Welcome' sign up above. It was absolutely beautiful, and something Akame definitely could not compare to, despite having the ability to manipulate snow, wind and lightning. She could always use the snow and wind to create frozen letters, then use lightning to make it flashy, though this magic was different. It was light magic, and changed colour every five seconds.

"Now that I think about it, Sabertooth isn't that far away, is it?" Akame remarked, "Besides, with my magic, I can manipulate wind and lightning to travel much faster than the ordinary Mage. I think I'll buy a house here." Akame averted her eyes to Hikari and giggled, giving Hikari her best smile. "I know I've said this a lot, but I really am having a good time." Akame added, "I'm glad to have you here with me." Akame continued focusing on the city until she came across something spectacular. There was a parade happening somewhere to the west, and Akame couldn't help but feel eager to participate. On the other hand, she wondered if Hikari felt the same. "Do you want to hangout here for the night, or check out that parade?" Akame asked, "Whatever you wanna do is fine with me!"
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 11th December 2014, 11:44 am

Bringing herself up by her elbow, the young girl stared down at the place before her. Her red and blue hues wandered around the place, taking in everything that came into her sight. Celebrations, as well as many other events were held around the area and laughter flooded the place. It was much more noisy than she had expected, but she enjoyed the rowdiness. A content sigh escaped from her lips as she tilted her head, which was rested on her palms. The gentle wind that swooshed across her face made her shiver slightly, considering that she had only worn a tank top and shorts. The white haired girl wrapped her arms around herself and rubbed them slightly, attempting to warm her chilly thin arms.

A group of people formed around the centre of the Garden, their arms raised as magic flew out from their hands, forming a letter out of their magic powers. Welcome, it says. A slight gasp escaped from her lips as she chuckled, dazzled by the colours the letter displayed. Claps and cheers erupted afterwards, causing her to beam widely. She wondered how it was made before her thoughts were interrupted by a question from Akame.

”Eh, I suck at distances and roads. I’m not certain if Sabertooth is that far,” Hika ruffled the back of her hair, a habit she usually do when she’s confused, her gaze shifting towards Akame.
    ”Oh? You use Lightning as well?” Her eyebrows were raised as she gawked at her with widened eyes, realising that they both have a similar magic, somehow. Hika giggled along with Akame - she was having a really good time as well, plus she loved hanging out with Akame.
    ”So do I.”
    From the corner of her eye, something had caught her attention, rather quickly. A parade. The girl immediately straightened up at the thought of it, seeing that people were already crowding over the place, her eyes almost twinning in enthusiasm. ”Mhm! Let’s go check the parade.” Hika linked her arms with Akame, ready to have some more fun for the day.

theme | battle theme

Post by Guest 12th December 2014, 1:48 pm

"I do use Lightning!" Akame clarified cheerfully, "Lightning, snow and wind." Akame did not want to get into specifics unless Hikari asked for it. She was having too much of a good time to elaborate on a different subject such as this. When Akame saw that Hikari was giggling with her, Akame hugged Hikari again. "You sure are a bundle of joy, huh?" Akame commented, "Let's hangout more often, okay?" Akame became closer and closer as a friend to Hikari while the trip proceeded, unable to say anything bad about the fellow female. Hikari was just too nice and positive for Akame to say anything negative about her. Whoever this man was who liked Hikari sure was lucky. Albeit, Akame released the hug seconds after- Hikari needed some personal space, after all.

Akame gasped lightly when Hikari suddenly linked arms with her, though once she did, a slight, yet happy blush appeared on Akame's face. "Let's go!" Akame responded, walking along with Hikari towards the parade. The two were having lots of fun already, so Akame supposed watching the parade would make the fun even better. It was weird how close the two became in such a short matter of time. It was if a long-lost sister had found another, and suddenly, the two were best friends, once again. This scenario could thoroughly describe the moment these two women were sharing, heading to the parade as not just friends, but buddies....best buddies.

Once the two were at the parade, Akame briefly held onto Hikari's hand to escort her through the crowd, and into the front row. Sure, this maneuver was quite the impolite one to use, yet these people seemed quite understandable, knowing this was the first time Akame and Hikari had seen something so spectacular in a place like this- let alone anywhere, in that matter. Floats moved slowly down the aisle, where magic was exposed infinitely. Fire Mages were using their magic to launch fireworks into the air, while Wind Mages collaborated with the fireworks to have them spread massively in the sky. Water Mages also created a gigantic body of water in midair where fish strangely existed. Every type of Mage you describe had some role in this parade, which gave everyone a reason to smile.

"Hika! Look over there!" Akame shouted. Light magic was exposed to form the Sabertooth insignia that reigned over the entire parade along with the symbols of other guilds. Of course, the Mages who made these magic symbols were not actually from the guilds, themselves, but supported them to their utmost respect. Once the Sabertooth symbol came over the crowd, everyone began to repeat the name over and over again in a cheerful manner. Akame decided to join in, and roared the name just as everyone else in the crowd did. It was a brilliant moment to see everyone support the guilds like this, especially Sabertooth; the guild both Akame and Hikari resided in. While Akame thought these moments could not get any better, a cameraman suddenly bumped into her. "Oh, sorry! This crowd had me going everywhere!" The cameraman explained. Akame smirked, then had the cameraman do a favour for the two Sabertooth Mages he now faced. She handed the cameraman a load of jewels, then asked something she assumed Hikari would be happy about. "Take our picture and let us keep it with one of the Lacrimas in your pocket!" Akame requested. The cameraman nodded after the reward Akame had given him as a sign of her respect, then tapped Hikari on the shoulder to get her attention.

"Say cheese, Hikari!" Akame cheered. Cheering...something she could never get rid of while in Rose Gardens....that silly Akame.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 15th December 2014, 12:11 pm

”Wow, that’s an awesome combination!” She compliment regarding Akame’s magic. It seemed that her magic would be pretty amazing, she couldn’t wait to see how it works. A bundle of joy, eh? She was quite flattered being complimented like that, causing her to blush slightly. It was always good to make people happy”Aye! We should definitely hang out more,” Hika flashed a toothy grin at Akame. She was truly delighted that Akame had joined Sabertooth, otherwise they wouldn’t even be here hanging out and having fun like there’s no tomorrow. They have been hugging quite a lot but surely, she didn’t mind it at all.

There were so many people at the parade, they had to squeeze through the crowds. Having her foot being stepped on by the people around her, she silently groaned in pain, unable to do anything about it. Her arm was tightly linked around Akame’s as she walked closer to the parade, eager to discover what’s on about. As they approached, fireworks exploded in the air, causing her jaw to drop open, her big hues widening. The place was just filled entirely with magic. Water floated in the air, some of them frozen to make beautiful objects like flowers and whatnot. It appeared that everyone was having fun, including Hika and Akame, smiles spread upon all of their faces.

Hika followed her gaze to where Akame was pointing and saw that the Sabertooth crest was displayed across the now darkened sky. People shouted their guild names as their guild emblems showed up one after another. Hika raised her fist and joined the crowd who was bellowing out the name of Sabertooth. She was proud of her guild and that she was a member of it as well. It wasn’t until then a cameraman bumped into Akame, causing Hika to frown at the man. She immediately plastered a smile across her face when the man apologised. Akame seemed to be talking to the man about something which she couldn’t hear due to the crowd cheering and roaring with laughter. Deciding to ignore the both of them for the moment, Hika gazed back at the fireworks which were still launched into vast sky. Her eyes were almost blinded by the brightness of its colours that emitted from the fireworks.

A tap on her shoulder interfered her thoughts once again. ”Oh, a picture?” Hika immediately straightened up and began posing beside Akame. There was no way Hikari Shirokawa would ever pose nicely in pictures. So, she tiptoed and placed her elbow on Akame’s head as if it was her armrest while her other hand shot out to the side like an arrow, and of course, her lips were stretched into a wide grin, her teeth flashing. She probably look really weird, seeing that a couple of strangers were staring at her. But eh, she couldn’t careless about them. ”Cheese!”

theme | battle theme

Post by Guest 17th December 2014, 7:06 pm

Akame pouted when she saw that Hikari had used her head as an armrest for the picture, a weak smirk still on her face when the picture was taken. The cameraman handed over the photo once the picture was taken, and handed it over to the Demon Slayer. "Trying to look cool, huh?" Akame joked, fixing her hair after it was used for an armrest, "Whatever. Hopefully we'll get in other pictures someday!" Akame continued watching the parade for awhile, stunned during every second by the absolutely gorgeous imagery these Mages were forming in the night sky. It was all too beautiful to see! With her arm linked, looking over to Hikari, it seemed as if both of them wished to stay at the parade until the very second it was over, and so Akame concluded with that thought. This plan, however, only lasted for an hour before the crowd began to gracefully walk back to their homes, it seemed, and leave the roads in a gigantic mess. While Akame did not want to step on anything yucky these other fans had left behind, she came up with an idea.

"Hold on tight..." Akame remarked suddenly, placing her hand over Hikari's before ascending into the sky. Akame shared some of her magic power with Hikari in the meantime so she could fly, as well. "And you thought the tower looked cool...now you can travel over the whole city with a bird's eye view!' Akame commented cheerfully, giggling quite cutely. She felt so young during these moments, as eager as a child to just embrace each and everything single thing she saw. This was the coolest adventure she had ever been on, and was glad Hikari was involved. During this time, since she had shared half of her magic power, Hikari would get the sensation that she could fly too. Akame's magic aura surrounded the other woman, after all, which meant that her abilities were now linked to Hikari, just as the two ladies' arms were.

Akame looked up. In this magical sky, there had to be yet another cool sight, though wouldn't that be too much? Not everybody could fly, after all, so Akame figured it was best to look down. "So, what else do you want to do?" Akame asked, "If you want, we can go home and do something there." Akame was undecided whether or not she was bored of this place now- not for the rest of her life, obviously, but rather just the night, itself. She did not want to end her time here with Hikari, however, and so she left it up to her buddy. It surely was a great adventure so far. The two had learned much about each other; some things the two would not share with others. Akame never broke promises, and so Hikari's secret would always be intact- Hikari probably expected this from Akame, otherwise. This secret, alone, gave Akame a new perspective of Dark Guilds. She used to think so typically of them, seeing Dark Guilds as pure insane establishments, with members darker than the guilds, themselves. However, once Hikari mentioned her secret, Akame came to a new conclusion that it was all just a simple division. Everybody had a different opinion of justice, or rather everybody had a different purpose to live. Those who held life purposes lighter than others would join Legal Guilds, it seemed, while those who thought lowly of society often joined Dark Guilds. Those who felt neutrally obvious were the guild-less, the lurkers, the wanderers and newly found neutral Mages. That's right, it was official. Rumour has it that neutral guilds had been established, though most, if not any of them wish to be affiliated with either the Magic Council nor Legal and Dark Guilds. They were their own species, in other words, and wished to live life on their own terms. Akame could get along with these people, though she had yet to discover their code of life. Getting out of her deep state of thought, Akame once again looked over to Hikari, and made the linking of their arms more passionate...because they were buddies.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 28th December 2014, 10:41 am

”I wasn’t trying to look cool. Just wanted to make it look funny,” Hika chuckled, peering over at the picture to see how it turned out. Glad that both of them looked pretty nice in the picture, she turned her gaze back to the parade, astonished by the sight above her. Fireworks exploded and all sorts of creations were made in the vast sky, the lights radiant under the white full moon that shone down on them.
    ”Beautiful.”
    The white haired girl would whisper to none other than herself, completely enticed by the beauty in front of her. It would truly be a dream to be able to live here. Always fun and exquisite. However, after an hour, the people that were once crowded over the parade seemed to shuffle back to their homes, still with wide smiles on their faces.

"Hold on tight..."
    Her attention was shifted back to Akame who had placed her hand over Hika’s, startling her.
    ”What are we gonna—“
    Suddenly, Hika was lifted up into the air with a jolt of her hand, being pulled by Akame.
    ”—Whoa! My god, this is awesome,” Hika couldn’t help but chuckle and grin wide at the sight below her. The buildings shrunk into small squares of different sizes until they look like ants packed in a place. The tower looked amazing from above, all the illuminating lights that were decorated around the area almost blinding her eyes as the young mages continue to rise up into the sky.
    ”Hm, I like your magic. Allows you to fly,” Hika smiled, while still being clung onto Akame. It didn’t take her long enough to notice that the magic aura was around her body, which she guessed was from Akame’s magic.

”Hm, I’m not quite sure. I suppose we should go back home. It’s already dark,” She glanced up at the sky, the stars twinkling down at her. The more she looked, the more the stars appeared and it was fascinating. She couldn’t help but smile wide at the sight, seeing that she was up this close to gaze at the stars. Hika wondered how it’d be like to be up in space, to see all billions of stars up so close. This was insane but sometimes thoughts like those ran through her head. Soon afterwards, they would descend down onto the ground, laying gracefully after the spectacular adventure. Still linking with Akame’s arms, they would walk together back to Sabertooth, their home. The secret that the two had shared this afternoon, she hoped it was sealed forever.

-EXITS-

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:57 pm