Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady Empty The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady

Post by Leapflight 29th January 2014, 5:58 am

Job: The Watering Hole - Battle for the Beer!
    Player Requirements: Single or team. 3 B rank and 2 C rank mage max for team. 30 post minimum and 350 words per post.
    Job Location: Mountain village
    Job Description: "Damn it! I need some people I can rely on, people I know and trust. My tavern is being attacked nearly every day and night by some bastards who tasted my beer and got hooked on it! If they manage to steal my beer they might copy the formula and ruin me! My bouncers and some helpful travelers have been good so far, but I'm running out of time!
    Please help me! If you can stop them all, kill or beat them to a pulp I don't care, I'll reward you handsomely! If you can do it without breaking any of my barrels you'll get even more! These people are getting on my last nerve and I really need people!
    Hurry!"
    Mission Objectives:
    - Defeat all invading Beer Stealers
    - Prevent all the beer from being stolen
    Enemies:
    Beer Stealers
    Magic: Dark and Gun Magic
    Weak: Hired Thug- Being paid by the boss to assist in the stealing, these thugs have no magical use but carry a large arsenal of different types of guns; making them dangerous for any unwary foe.
    Normal:Alcoholic Mage- a poor excuse for a mage, but one none the less, they are well skilled at dark magic and could do severe damage to those who do not take them seriously.
    Strong:Moonshiner apprentice- still learning the ways of the moonshine, these people are nothing to be trifled with; they can use both dark magic and gun magic without a problem, alternating between the two.
    Boss: Gragas, the Moonshiner- A very large ten foot behemoth of a man with a body to match. His body has a diameter of 2 and a half meters, reaching about seven to eight feet wide. He would wear no shirt, and wear only overalls made for his specific size. He has a large brown beard and mustauch stained from his home made brew. Despite being large structure, he is quite fast and has amazing strength. He carries around a large double barrel shot gun with barrels half the size of his arms, and almost as wide as his fist. He is well adept to using some magic as well, and is normally seen carrying a large Cask on his back for long trips away from home to restock.
    Abilities: Gragas can channel magic into his body to give him a heavy charge, rushing towards his targets with an unstoppable force to smash through trees, large boulders, and sometimes break down reinforced metal doors.
    Shotgun Frenzy: Using his shotgun, and channeling some magic into it, Gragas lets out a large consistent spray of dark matter that destroys defense before dealing burning damage to his targets.
    Cask explosion: Getting angered enough to the point of throwing one of his many Casks on his person, Gragas fills it up with dark magic and hurls it towards his targets, creating an explosion large enough to knock anything not bolted to the ground five meters away, dealing significant blunt damage.
    Refill: Grags pulls out one of his Casks and takes a giant swig of his home made Moon Shine, powering himself up with it being tainted by dark magic. It refills up his stamina, and increases his physical attack power by double for a short duration (Three posts)
    Reward: 15,000 Jewels

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady Empty Re: The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady

Post by Leapflight 30th January 2014, 5:40 am

Ebony sighed. There was a line at the Mission Board. A bloody line!
    She pushed through the fat, small, thick and thin members of her guild.

"Guildmaster coming through!"

Many of them didn't hear her due to the constant booming of the Guild Hall, but those that did happily stepped to the side. She gave a quick smile, at least knowing some of her Guild members understood her. She reached the Board, grabbing a random one from there and quickly pushed back through the crowd, sighing as she did. As she reached the end of the line she looked down at her hands.

Ummm....

She looked to her left, then to her right before looking upwards and then down.

Oh, no....

Her right palm met with her forehead as she realised that she must have dropped it somewhere along the way.

She turned, stamping her feet while silently muttering, "Star Steps" under her breath.
    A magical star appeared under her foot as she started to walk forwards. Another appeared under her left foot as she began to run, upwards, into the sky. As she reached about five meters above the line of Fairy Tail Members she decided to have a look and see if she could find the job she had randomly picked from the board.

Her eyes scanned the people of her guild, half of them where just standing there, shoving people as they tried to push through, while the other half were actually doing something useful and looking for what job they wanted to pick. Her eyes fixated on a small man that she didn't recognise. He was standing in the middle, about to pick up a piece of paper.

That's my paper!

"Hey you!"

Ebony jumped of the two stars she was standing on, onto the floor straight on the head of a giant guy. He was laying on the floor, unharmed, she hoped.

"Sorry about that mate I was ju-"

She was cut off by the sudden sound of fast footsteps. The small man who had taken her job was running towards one of his mates. She sighed, picking the man on the floor up before running after the other guy.

She reached the table where he was talking,
    "Uhuuum!"
    The boy turned, looking down on Ebony.
    "So you're the Fairy Tail Guildmaster, I was just wonderi-"
    Ebony sighed.

"I need that job, if you wouldn't mind."
    She looked at the boy and put out her hand. The boy gave her a weird look and started to walk backwards.
    "But I found it first!"
    Ebony sighed. She didn't want to fight this guy.
    "Ok, look, I don't care what job I do, I just don't wanna go back into that line!"

The boy smiled and handed Ebony a cookie along with a different piece of paper.
    "This is from my father, I was just about to post it up there myself. Could you do this one for me? He's been having a lot of trouble lately."

Ebony squinted her eyes and her expression changed from annoyance to curiosity.
    "So that's why I didn't recognise you. Well, I'll see what I can do. You have a strong personality. You should consider joining Fairy Tail"

Ebony grinned as she turned and walked away, swinging her crimson ponytail from side to side.
    Hmm... Doesn't seem too hard.
    But doing it myself will be so booooooooorrring!
    Still munching her cookie, she scanned the Guild for someone she could take.
    She looked someone with bright, outstanding hair.
    Of course! I've never been on a job with the Candyman! It'd be perfect. Plus I can finally see what he can do!
    And maybe score some free food along the way.

She ran towards him, holding the job in front of him.
    "Will you come on a job with me, pleaaaaaaaaaase!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shard
    Shard

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : YinYang Monkey Spirit
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 5,031.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Coquendum Magus
    Second Skill: Cerberus Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady Empty Re: The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady

Post by Shard 30th January 2014, 12:11 pm

The colourful haired man, often known as the Candyman, was named Shiraz Sucrose. He was a C rank mage of Fairy Tail. Before he was approached by the guild master he had been perusing some missions posters which he had acquired from the board. However, Shiraz was not the type to queue. All that pushing and shoving was unharmonious and thus not beautiful meaning Shiraz would not take part. Instead he seemed to extend a hand and a random job poster would float towards him mystifying those in the queue. Those who knew him would know he was using his hair magic in order to pick up the posters. However, Shiraz was not mean. He did not hoard these posters to himself. When he found out he didn't want to take the mission he distributed it to a person he felt suitable for the job. Shiraz was all about harmony and thus all about team work. At any point in time he might have to work with any of these people so he kept his eyes and ears open to learn about his comrades. As such he was able to hand out the posters to people who would probably be interested.

"Will you come on a job with me, pleaaaaaaaaaase!" a voice said. He had been looking away at the time, but now turned forwards to see none other than the guild master herself coming towards him. He was surprised she would want his help with a mission. Then again a good leader should know her guild mates. Without even moving he took the poster from her, one more with his head, and looked it over. It seemed some man had got cooked on some ale and now wouldn't leave the tavern alone. The owner was worried his recipe would be stolen and thus he would be ruined. An interesting predicament. He hated people who stole for greed. It disrupted the natural harmony of the world. Now stealing because you had no choice he could understand, but no not for greed.

"Of course Lady Ebony." he said rising to his feet and with a gesture of his hand made a triple chocolate chip cookie and offered her it. "Enjoy." As he rose to his feet his hair had moved and changed forming a short cropped style, though still keeping its rainbow colours. He was only wearing a vest-top and jeans, both high quality and well made, but still basic stuff. "I suggest we take Syrup. It will be faster than walking." He began to walk heading towards the outside of the building.

When he got outside he put his fingers to his lips and whistled a four note tune. It was quite loud. Not overly so, but it was enough to do the job, which was to alert Syrup. To the sounds of oohs and ahhs from the sky descended a six legged alicorn. It was a foal of the species Janis Unicorn. This was Syrup. His fur was as soft and smoth as silk. He was a very comfortable ride, even without a saddle. "Have you met Syrup before Lady Ebony?" he said offering her his hand to help her onto the back of the alicorn.

Need details on Magna. Click the below image:
    The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady HqzsHuT
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 30th January 2014, 11:42 pm

"Of course Lady Ebony." he said rising to his feet and, with a gesture of his hand, made a triple chocolate chip cookie and offered it to her. "Enjoy."

"Woooooooow!" Ebony's eyes widened. She wished she had this type of magic! She kindly accepted the cookie and looked up at the Candyman.

"I suggest we take Syrup."
    he said, starting to walk to the Guild Doors. He opened them, continuing.
    "Have you met Syrup before Lady Ebony?"
    Ebony shook her head, only to see a beautiful six-legged creature descend down from the skies. She smiled, "An alicorn, right?"

Before he reached out his hand to help her up, she jumped onto the Alicorn, giggling as she did.
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

A voice echoed through her head, only to realise it was her pet, Atlas.
    She turned, seeing the blue creature fly towards her and the Candyman.
    You weren't going to leave without me were you?

Ebony shook her head as the creature landed on her shoulder.
    What is this thing anyway?

Ebony's eyes widened.
    "Syrup is not a thing, he is an Alicorn"
    She said looking at Atlas. He frowned, lifting his tail in the air.

Ebony looked at Shiraz, he was probably confused why she was talking out loud to no one.
    "Telepathy"

She smiled, patting the Alicorn as she began to think about the job.
    Beat some thugs, get some money, endless cookies. This is gonna be one fun ddaaaaaaaaaaay~

She looked up into the sky, sighing.
    It's been so long since I've been on a job.
    Atlas's voice boomed through her head as she watched the fluffy clouds.
    Hmm... I wonder what they taste like...
    Her mind wondered through the possibilities, only to realise she had totally ignored Atlas.
    Oh, yeah, right. I'm not sure where we're going...

She looked at Shiraz, "So, are we going yet?"
    She was excited to finally go on a job with the famous Candy Mage, especially to a café! Well. She thought it was a café, but it was really a bar. She swung her legs, from side to side, softly hitting the Alicorn's soft belly. It was the first time she saw an Alicorn in real life, and he was beautiful. Especially his name.

Shard
    Shard

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 31st January 2014, 1:01 pm

He smiled knowingly. "Ah the truest bond companions can share. Beautiful" he said and then without any words Syrup reared onto its hind legs with a beautiful whinny and then took the skies. "Syrup is an alicorn as you said, but his species is known as the Janis Unicorn. He is only a foal though." He had seen fully grown Janis unicorns. Yet Syrup outshone them all in his eyes. "A full grown one wouldn't of been able to land on this street." Things had gone well so far. The guild master had enjoyed his cookie and found Syrup as much of a delight as he did if he was any judge of people. "Beer is not a beautiful drink, at least in most cases, but i've heard this man's can outshine even the finest wines." Like with most food related items Shiraz was an expert on alcohol of various kinds. He had not sampled the man's wares, but he had heard of them.

The janis unicorn's flight was slow at first. He was showing off for the crowd, the sun glittering on his skin and mane. He was beautiful. Shiraz was not holding on with hands but with hair. It was not much, but enough for him. It wasn't necessary at the slow speeds that Syrup was flying at near the beginning. However, once the town's borders were cleared the wings began to beat faster and the legs moved. It was almost as if the mighty creature was running on the air itself. Shiraz made another gesture with his hand and a glass of wine appeared in it. The wine glass was not made of glass though. He did not have the power to create class. No instead it was made of a crystalized sugar. As he raised it the sunlight caught it and it sparkled like a rainbow. "What would you like to drink Lady Ebony? We have a bit of a flight ahead of us I'm afraid." From what he knew of the guild master he suspected something like a soda of some kind. She didn't seem the type to drink wine.

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 5th February 2014, 2:05 am

Ebony's eyes shone as the horse type creature reared on it's hind legs.
    "Syrup is an alicorn as you said, but his species is known as the Janis Unicorn. He is only a foal though."
    "A full grown one wouldn't have been able to land on this street."

Ebony’s mouth widened as she heard Shiraz speak. Not be able to land in this street?! That’s one big horse. She giggled to herself as the Alicorn started to trot and fly into the air.

It was beautiful up there, among the clouds and the blue sky; the wind whipping her face as she smiled. She leaned backwards, placing her head on Syrup’s back; her hands gripped Atlas tightly. She looked straight into the sky, finally able to relax for a while. No paperwork. No screaming kids.

Peace and Quiet…

She closed her eyes for a moment, letting it all sink in.
    I should do this every day, hahahaha, but then I’d miss Fairy Tail to much~
    She laughed softly, squeezing Atlas tighter.
    Ugggh! Ebony! I can’t breathe!
    Ebony loosened her grip, unaware of her strength.
    Hahahaha, sorry buddy. I’m just excited~

She opened her eyes, sitting upright, outstretching her arms. She yawned, rubbing her red eyes as she listened to Shiraz.
    "Beer is not a beautiful drink, at least in most cases, but I've heard this man's can outshine even the finest wines."
    Ebony listened, nodding. She did not drink, nor did she eat any kind of food with Alcohol in it. There were a few reasons for this, one, she was waaaaaaaay to young. And the other was, that, she had seen the way people act when they consume to much of it. It is a pain and a nuisance when mages get out of hand. The worst part is, Ebony always has to break up a fight.

"What would you like to drink Lady Ebony? We have a bit of a flight ahead of us I'm afraid." The red haired mage tilted her, bringing her index finger up to her chin.

“Uuuummmm, I don’t mind. I’ll have anything that you have. As long as it tastes good, and no alcohol!”

Shard
    Shard

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 8th February 2014, 3:59 am

Shiraz was quiet for a moment thinking on what best to serve her and then with his free hand he made a gesture causing a pint glass to appear filled with the finest Mellow Cola. It was a very high quality sugary cola drink. The glass was not crystalized sugar like Shiraz's one. Instead, it was one made of another sugar based item. It was made of the same meterial as jelly babies. "The glass is edible Lady Ebony. Enjoy it and the drink within." he said with a smile using his hair to hand it to her. The flight was indeed a long one. Shiraz managed to drink his wine before they reached there, and he sipped it only every now and then. However, eventually the janis unicorn known as Syrup began to slowly descend from the sky.

"It appears we have almost arrived my Lady." Shiraz said calmly. "Are you ready to begin?" The alicorn landed, but Shiraz did not dismount. Instead he waited for an answer from Ebony. She was the guild master and thus would likely lead this mission. Besides, ladies first was a much more beautiful sentiment then him rushing ahead. It would give him a few more seconds to gather himself. He had used some minor magic power to make the sweets and drinks. It was barely anything, but still it was best to go in fully prepared. "Syrup will keep an eye out from the sky so we shouldn't be caught unawares by any dreadful rogues."

When they eventually dismounted Syrup would fly off almost immediately and stay high in the sky where it would be very difficult to see him. He could fight of course, but Shiraz did not like to risk him in combat unless his hand was forced. The unicorn was only a child after all. When he was a bit older Shiraz would allow him into combat more often though how he would fight at his full size Shiraz had no idea. "There will likely be quite a few of the rogues, but between us I am sure we can handle it my Lady."

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 12th February 2014, 6:03 am

"The glass is edible Lady Ebony. Enjoy it and the drink within." he said with a smile using his hair to hand it to her.
    Edible Glass?! Must be made of some serious sugar. Ebony grinned, bowing her head as she accepted the drink, "Why thank you dear sir." she said in a British accent, mocking the way he always said 'Lady' before he said her name.

She tasted the drink, a burst of flavour erupted in her mouth. She quickly swallowed, followed by the crunching of the edible glass. Omg, this is amaaaaazing~ Her face lit up like a light bulb as she ate the Sugar Sensation.
    "This is actually amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! How did you do this?!"

But there was no time for stupid questions, as Ebony could see and feel they were descending.
    "It appears we have almost arrived my Lady." Shiraz said calmly. "Are you ready to begin?"
    Ebony grinned, clapping her hands together, "Of course! Hahahahaha, you sound like I'm the student here. That's a good thing. How about you take charge today?" she reached in her pocket to find some pocky, handing some to both Shiraz and Atlas. She wanted to give some to Syrup, but the alicorn was a little out of her reach.

Ebony held Atlas tightly as the Alicorn landed, a smooth and soft touch to the floor, almost as if they were still flying.
    "Thank you Syrup!"
    She jumped off the Alicorn, letting go of Atlas as he began to hover around her. She reached in her pocket once more, feeding the horse creature a sugar cube, "SShhh! Don't tell Shiraz!" She walked to where he was standing, admiring the view, it seemed.

"Syrup will keep an eye out from the sky so we shouldn't be caught unawares by any dreadful rogues."
    Ebony nodded, watching as the baby Alicorn ascended into the sky.
    Ebony gave him the thumbs up,
    "Sweet. So, where shall we go. You are in charge~"

"There will likely be quite a few of the rogues, but between us I am sure we can handle it my Lady."
    "Aye aye sir. Lead the way."

Shard
    Shard

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 12th February 2014, 6:28 am

It seemed the guild master enjoyed his way of talking because although she mocked it she did it with a smile and there was no meanness in her tone. He took the pocky gratefully with a slight bow of his head to thank her. It was a simple treat, but quite tasty. "Thank you my Lady." he said with a smile showing off brilliant white teeth. How a guy who ate so much sugar and other sweet stuff had such beautiful teeth few knew. He couldn't really explain it himself. It was just a side effect of having candy related magic. From her words and actions it seemed he was to be in charge for this mission. It was a strange thought leading the leader of the guild, but it had a beauty to its strangeness. Perhaps today he could prove himself to her. He walked towards the building and pushed open its door. The brightly coloured man got a few stairs, but he just smile and walked over to the bartender showing him the poster they had taken.

"We are mages of Fairy Tail and we would like to take this job." he said calmly showing the back of his hand to reveal his guild crest. The man looked over the pair. To him it looked like a pretty boy and a teenager were taking the job. He seemed skeptical. "Do not judge a book by its cover sir. We will be more than sufficient to handle a few thugs." As if on cue the door burst open and from it came two drunkards with a magic aura. It seemed to him they were probably around his rank in power. However, they seemed unrefined and he would not lose to such brutes.

"Hey barkeep. The boss sent us to get some more of that beer. Hand it over." one of them said with a few hiccups breaking up the sentence. The bartender looked at Shiraz quizzically and he sighed.

"You unrefined buffoons are not worthy of such a tasty treat at this man's famous beer. Leave or suffer the wrath of Fairy Tail." he said and in response one of the men just chuckle and fired off a bolt of dark energy that graze Shiraz's cheek. He lifted a hand to it and felt blood. They had cut his skin. His actual skin. They had made him bleed. "You damaged my beautiful face. Now you die." he said and lunged forward suddenly. As he did so he held one hand to his mouth, with the thumb touching the lip, and the other just below it. He pulled back and seemingly out of nowhere a large lollipop was formed. Yet this was no ordinary lollipop as the bandits found out. "Lollipop Hammer." he shouted as he knocked one of the men flying backwards out of the door. He had attempted to get a shield of darkness up in time, but Shiraz's attack was so sudden and so full of anger that he wasn't able to. The man did manage to block some of the damage, but not enough to prevent him going flying. The candyman swung the hammer round in a quick horizantal sweep to try and hit the other, but was blocked by a barrier. He leapt back and looked at the man. The other one came walking back in an angry look on his face.

"You'll pay for that Fairy." he said and spat on the floor. Shiraz's eyes were now definitely icy blue. He was seriously pissed and not in the normal way you got pissed in a bar. No, he was angry. This man had made him bleed, damaged his face and now was insulting Fairy Tail. The other man threw a stool at Shiraz, but he blocked it with his hammer.

"The only one's paying will be you." he said assuming a ready stance the anger still clear on his face.

Magic:
    Enemies remaining:
    Dice:

Last edited by Shard on 12th February 2014, 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th February 2014, 6:28 am

The member 'Shard' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady NormalMonster The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady Block The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady Block

#3 'Block Dice' :
    The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady FailedBlock The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady Block
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 12th February 2014, 4:32 pm

"We are mages of Fairy Tail and we would like to take this job." He said it calmly, revealing the guild crest on his hand. The man seemed to nod, uncertain if such two, young and spirited mages could handle these couple of thugs. "Do not judge a book by its cover sir. We will be more than sufficient to handle a few thugs." Ebony grinned, almost laughing as the man nodded again, quickly this time while standing behind them.

A voice could be heard from outside as they barraged through the door to where Ebony was standing. "Hey barkeep. The boss sent us to get some more of that beer. Hand it over." Ebony sighed, about to respond when Shirah responded for her. "You unrefined buffoons are not worthy of such a tasty treat at this man's famous beer. Leave or suffer the wrath of Fairy Tail."

Ebony smiled, watching as Shiraz spoke the words of a true Fairy Tail mage. She walked to the left as a ball of dark energy was shot at Shiraz.

"HEEEEEEEEEY! No fighting inside! You could break a wall! And no hurting my Guildmembers either."
    She walked towards the man slowly, getting Atlas to hide under a table. She watched at Shiraz through one out of the door, and turned to him, giving him the thumbs up.
    "I like your style. But we'll have to pay for that..."
    She turned back to the thug who seemed to be somewhat smaller that the other that Shiraz just through out the door. Ebony started levitating as she got closer to him, her eyes wide, a magical red aura around her.

The man started to back up until he was outside, standing next to his friend for support. "Come on dude. We can take this chick easily maaaan"
    The man's vocabulary wasn't the largest, and made Ebony's cold stare into a laugh. "Don't mess with me, duuuuuude"

She quickly lifted her hand softly yelling; "Photon Quasar's Light" as a burst of light energy erupted from her hand towards the smaller thief. He was to slow to dodge, and too shocked to block the attack, landing full force damage on the poor guy. She sighed as he sat there on the floor, breathing heavily. She sighed. That wasn't even one of her hard attacks. The man suddenly stood up, leaping towards her with his hands in a weird form. "Shadow Ball~"

Ebony reacted quickly, a white magic aura surrounded her as she quickly darted to the left, twenty meters away from where she was standing. Her aura turned red again as she hovered in the air, waving at the thugs.
    "Come oooon. You gotta do better than that"

~~~~

Magic: Photon Quasar's Light; increased by Half a Rank due to her being in the Sunlight outside. CD: 4 Posts
    MP Remaining: 98%
    Enemies Remaining: 2
    Block: ~First Block is one of the Enemies.
    ~Second block is Ebony

Last edited by Leapflight on 24th February 2014, 2:03 am; edited 6 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th February 2014, 4:32 pm

The member 'Leapflight' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Block Dice' :
    The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady FailedBlock

#2 'Block Dice' :
    The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady Block
    Shard
    Shard

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 16th February 2014, 3:35 am

(No more dice yay)

Shiraz was impressed at the guildmaster's power. In one blow she'd knocked one down. It wasn't enough to take them out, but it did seem that Ebony wasn't even trying. "I apologise for causing any damage." he said as he stood next to her. "I'll reimburse them with some delicious treats, but now I believe its time for some beautiful beatdowns." Suddenly, from the sky came a beam of energy which hit the one that had hurt Shiraz earlier and scorched his flesh. The pain was so intense for the man that he let out a scream of agony as he fell into unconciousness. Shiraz smiled. That had been Syrup using his Rainbow Shot attack. He had requested that via his telekinetic link with the alicorn.

Shiraz swung his hammer round and lunged forward suddenly. The man was in shock from the damage that had been done to his friend and was looking upwards wildy for the source. "Look away from a battle with me and your likely to get a sweet beating." he said and slammed the hammer into the man's stomach knocking the wind out from him. Shiraz leapt back swinging the hammer upwards in an uppercut that hit the man with enough force to cause him to backflip. This man was now unconcious as well. However, a quick warning from Syrup told him that more thuggish looking people were coming. They were similar to the first group and soon they were within his sight. The three of them looked at their knocked out allies and then at Shiraz and Ebony.

"Did you do this to our buddies?" one of them shouted and hurled a bolt of dark energy. Shiraz was only just swift enough to bring his hammer up to block the blow. However, unfortunately it caused his hammer to shatter. Shards of lollipop hit him in the fact. Some of the sticky shards stuck to his face. Shiraz stared for a moment blinking then with one hand he wiped away the shards. Once more his eyes began to glow that brilliant icy blue and his hair began to billow out. "Oh did I break your little hammer? Are you gonna cry?"

"No...but you will." Shiraz said lunging forward.

Magic:
    Enemies remaining:

Last edited by Shard on 16th February 2014, 3:44 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th February 2014, 3:35 am

'Monster Dice' :
    The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady NormalMonster The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady NormalMonster The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady NormalMonster
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 24th February 2014, 2:26 am

"Did you do this to our buddies?" one of them shouted and hurled a bolt of dark energy towards Shiraz. She tensed, hoping Shiraz would see the attack coming. Ebony watched intently as three more mages came to the scene, attempting to scare them. She laughed, listening to them. She was amused by their confidence. Size and shape don't prove anything...

Shiraz had manage to knock the two out that she had hit before. She was very impressed by his efforts. Very impressed. She liked his style of fighting. Not just because he used Candy Magic. But the logic of how he used it. She liked that he used the hammer as a sort of shield to block the attack. It was quick-smart thinking.

"Oh did I break your little hammer? Are you gonna cry?"
    "No...but you will." Shiraz said lunging forward. Her eyes widened, He just called Shiraz's amazingly tasty yet lethal hammer, little. Tchh. People don't understand anything these days. Ebony decided it was time to finish this. Well, maybe just play around a little more. I mean, if they wanna play rough and toughie, so could she. She grinned, lifting her hands into the air.

"O, Heavens above, Hear My Cry
    Lend Me Your Strength, To Light Up The Sky
    Show me the Power, The Power of Saturn
    Oh, Powerfull Rings, grant me your Wish
    Saturns... Rings!~"

A burst of light occurred above her head as two five meter wide rings of Cosmic Energy were created.
    Hehehehehe. No one hurts myyy guildmembers.

She raced towards the mage that seemed to annoy Shiraz, sending the two rings towards him. He didn't see it coming, making him unable to dodge the attack. He tried to jump, only to be caught by Ebony's spinning disc, slicing his leg open. He fell to the floor before sending a Dark Ball of energy towards her. She sighed, ducking as the dark ball of energy didn't come anywhere near her.

She redirected the second ring towards the fallen man; but this time he was smarter. Jumping to the left before the ring could hit him. One of the mage's teammates walked up to the mage, telling him to 'get up you useless mongrel' . Ebony grinned, pointing her hands towards the mage. The rings turned towards the man moving swiftly as they flew into his back, making him fall over, unconscious.

MP Remaining: 95%
    2% MP restored due to Ebony being in sunlight.
    Enemies Remaining: 2
    Magic:
    Saturn's Rings remaining duration = 1 post; Cooldown 4 posts.
    3 posts until Photon Quasar's light can be reused.

Shard
    Shard

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 3rd March 2014, 1:04 pm

As Shiraz got closer his guildmaster, the Lady Ebony, used quite a beautiful spell to fell one of the alcoholic mages. He was charging forward and as he did he held his hands together with their fingers intertwined, with the top of the hand facing forward (so the thumbs facing upwards). Suddenly he spread them apart whilst focusing magic power and in front of him formed a large 8ft tall purple gummi bear. It roared and charged at one of the mages. The shock of its sudden appearance was enough for it to get a few blows with its razor sharp rock claws. Still, that was not the extent of Shiraz's attack. He ran at the gummi bear and up its back before springing off to the side suddenly forming a candy cane sword.

Once more the element of surprise was on his side, but feeling it wouldn't be enough as he got close to the opponent he suddenly dropped the sword and grabbed it with his hair. The man had been expecting a stab, but instead he got Shiraz leaping into him and driving him to the ground. Shiraz punched the man shattering his nose and knocked him unconcious. He rose to his feet and turned to see how his bear was doing. He took his sword from his hair as he watched. The bear was doing quite well. It was one of his strongest spells, but the bear was not smart. It was just pre-programmed to attack.  The man seemed to have worked that out and leapt back launching a bolt of dark energy that sliced through one of the bear's legs. The leg dissapeared but was soon replaced. Yet it seemed that the bear was going slower now. SHiraz knew the bear wouldn't last much longer. He could see the man preparing more of his dark magic.

He lunged at the man and stabbed out with his sword. The man leapt as if to dodge it, but Shiraz had expected as much and had wrapped thin strands of his hair around it so that when the man leapt to the side and 'out of reach' the blade left Shiraz's hand and kept going stabbing the man in the arm. He let out a yelp of pain and that was when the bear ended it. Shiraz nodded. "A fitting death for such an ugly brute." he said pulling the sword back and cleaning it off on one of the knocked out man's robes.

Out of nowhere though a bullet flew past him and narrowly grazed the tip of his nose. It hit the bear followed by a geyser of dark magic beneath it destroying the bear. Shiraz turned, a strange look on his face. "Did I give you permission to destroy my gummi bear?" Another alcoholic mage and some thuggish looking guy wielding a revolver. He didn't look much.

Magic:
    Enemies remaining:

Last edited by Shard on 4th March 2014, 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd March 2014, 1:04 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady WeakMonster The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady NormalMonster
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 4th March 2014, 7:43 am

A Giant Gummi Bear?!
    Ebony 's mouth dropped as she marvelled at Shiraz's abilities to creature such large scale candy creatures; only to realise that she dropped Saturn’s Rings as well. Whoops… Drool was literally hanging out of her mouth as she couldn't keep her eyes of the Gummi Bear creature. A happy smile on her face as she saw it attack the brutes.
    Gummi...Gummi...Gummi...

She watched as Shiraz began to climb the walking talking Gummi Bear; riding it towards battle as if it was a horse. She couldn't help but laugh as the Gummi bear feel to the ground as a couple of new mages came to the scene, again. How many of these annoying brats are there? These fellows seemed somewhat weaker than the ones they already fought. And to say the least, they were weak as it is. Ebony watched as Shiraz almost got hit by a flying bullet.

"Oi mate, this is getting dangerous. There are kids around her ya know?"
    She tried to put on her craziest accent as she lifted her hands in the air. 
    “I think it’s time you learn to respect you elders! Wait, respect your youngers?”
    She shrugged, pointing her fingers at the two new mages.
    “Asteroid Belt”

A magical blue seal appeared above her head as a massive, belt shaped oval about forty meters up in the air is created, full of meter sized asteroids. Ebony grinned, flicking her wrists down towards the ground as she hurled twenty of the asteroids towards each of the enemies. The smaller mage didn’t even see it coming, managing to move slightly but not enough to escape the rage of twenty meter sized asteroids hitting your body. The other mage on the other hand was a little smarter, managing to dodge a few of the asteroids by pure luck, only to get struck down by the fifth one she threw at him. It seemed to have jammed his leg into the ground, making him unable to move. She sighed, not wanting to make the man suffer anymore. She lowered her hand, making the remaining asteroids disappear into horizon as she walked towards him. Unexpectedly, the man raised his hand, shooting a bolt of black energy towards Ebony’s side. Not bothered to move she simply kept walking as a small stinging pain occurred right above her stomach. You hit just the right spot…. She frowned, “Never hurt this man and his family again. He has to pay bills, feed the kids. If so ever steal again. I won’t be so merciful”
    her eyes were cold as she punched the man squarely in the face while trying to heave the rock off his leg. He was unconscious at the moment, but she was sure when he awoke, he would remember her. And remember to not mess with this man again.

~~~~~~

MP Remaining: 92%
    Enemies Remaining: 0
    Magic:
    Asteroid Belt = Cooldown of 4 posts
    4 posts until Saturn Rings can be used again.
    2 posts until Photon Quasar's light can be reused.

Shard
    Shard

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 4th March 2014, 1:12 pm

Ebony, or Lady Ebony as Shiraz preferred to call her, was quite an amazing fighter. Her magic was also beautiful and deadly. Truly worthy of being a guild master and truly worthy of being HIS guildmaster, which was a different matter entirely. He swept a hand through his hair and looked at the fallen enemies. They had done exceptionally well in defeating so many with so little effort. He had used a lot of magic though which was a shame, but he wasn't as powerful as Lady Ebony yet. Yes, he had used quite a lot of magic power, but he had a feeling it would of impressed the guild master to some extent. OR at least he hoped he had.

It seemed another three dark mages had three spikes of darkness hurtled towards him. Two he dodged and the third he sliced down with his sword and stared at the men. "More ruffians milady. I wonder when their boss will show up." he said and then swept his hand through his hair again. "His cowardice and disregard for his allies is truly ugly."

He walked towards them his sword raised up and twisted slightly. He wondered how best to deal with this group. He had used most of his strongest spell then he grinned. There were three of them and he had a spell ideally suited for taking down three. He dashed forward suddenly and changed his grip so that he was once more wielding the sword with his hair. As he got close he slammed his hands together and then slammed them on the ground before performing a quick cartwheel to land on his feet. A faint rumble was heard beneath the feet of each of the men and they looked down in confusion and surprise. Just as he'd intended. One of them leapt back, but the other two were hit by boiling hot soda. "Candy Make Mentos Geyser" The third had only narrowly dodged it. He had a scared look on his face as he heard his friends scream in agony before falling to the floor, the pain knocking them out.

magic:
    Enemies remaining:

Last edited by Shard on 4th March 2014, 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th March 2014, 1:12 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady NormalMonster The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady NormalMonster The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady NormalMonster
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 5th March 2014, 4:42 am

"More ruffians milady. I wonder when their boss will show up." he said and then swept his hand through his hair again. "His cowardice and disregard for his allies is truly ugly." Ebony smirked, nodding in agreement as she managed to pull the asteroid off the man, next to him as a reminder of what happened. She turned to Shiraz as she watched him attempt an attack on the three mages. She could see one of them was getting ready to fire at him. Ebony's eyes widened as he managed to knock out two of them, while the third remained standing as he lifted his hand towards Shiraz, two more members of his little 'cult' had managed to come to this man's aid.

"Dark Energy....Shoot."
    Ebony's mouth opened as her natural instinct kicked in, instantly using her passive ability of Light Speed to push Shiraz out the way as the three balls of black energy hit her sides. She held her stomach as she turned to them, pointing her hand at them.
    "Jupiter's Gravity"

Her eyes flamed red as a burst of Gravitational pressure immerged from her hand towards the first mage. She lifted her hand as the mage was sent flying into the air; holding him there as he watched hopelessly from above. She felt her hand relax only to realise she didn't want to kill these people. They were only trying to survive themselves. She looked at the two smaller mages who raised their hands towards her. She flicked her hand towards them as the first mage was sent down towards them, smashing into them as they were instantly knocked out.

She sighed, turning to Shiraz as she realised she was bleeding. "Oooh! A battle scar!"
      she sounded quite pleased with the mark as she looked back at Shiraz. "Be more careful next time. You could have been hurt."
    Her eyes told him she was serious as she wiped the blood onto the dirt. Eww.... She frowned as she saw the damage her asteroids had inflicted on the town.
    "I'll have to pay to fix this... Kya..."
    She facepalmed as she realised that no more mages seemed to be coming. "Now where is that mastermind behind all this, this scandalling." She looked into the distance but saw no one.  Hmm.. Quiet...To quiet....

~~~~~~

MP Remaining: 87%
    Enemies Remaining: 0
    Magic:
    Jupiter's Gravity: Cooldown of 4 posts
    Asteroid Belt, Cooldown of 3 posts
     3 posts until Saturn Rings can be used again.
     1 posts until Photon Quasar's light can be reused.

Last edited by Leapflight on 5th March 2014, 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th March 2014, 4:42 am

The member 'Leapflight' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady NormalMonster The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady WeakMonster
    Shard
    Shard

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shard 5th March 2014, 3:03 pm

It seemed the guild master didn't mind herself getting hurt, but didn't like him risking himself. Did she understand his beauty was sacred? Or did she just believe her comrades lives were more important than her own? It did not matter at this moment. Suddenly, he was forced to leap backward as a large blast of dark energy hit the ground followed by the sound of a large belch.

"You missed him brother." said a voice.

"Aye, he moved. That's not fair." said another. Shiraz turned and saw two people sitting on a roof. Each of them had a jug in one hand and a sawn off shotgun in the other. Both were clearly drunk. However, they also seeemed quite powerful in dark magic. Their guns and jug actually had coating of it. "Let's see if he can dodge this." He took a swig of his jug and then spat launching a huge blob of dark energy. Rather than dodging it he slashed it in two with a look of disgust on his face.

"Ah he saw that one coming brother. You need to be quicker than that."  he said.

"How dare you spit at me. That's just disgusting." Shiraz said and chucked a rock at the man using his hair. The rock hit the jug and smashed it causing the man to stare at Shiraz with a look of shock and anger upon his face.

"You broke the bottle that big brother gave to me." he said rising to his feet and leaping down. "Let's show them what we think of that boys." At those words another  three gunners game out of the shadows. One held a rifle, one a revolver and one some kind of rocket launcher. Where were they getting this tech from? They weren't alone though as another two of the dark mages turned up. Now there were two 'moonshiners', two 'alcoholics' and three 'gunners'. It was a ragtag crew, but their numbers were getting a bit ridiculous. What's more there appeared to be no sign of their mysterious boss.

"Shall we show them the power of Fairy Tail Lady Ebony?" Shiraz said preparing to charge into the fray.

magic:
    Enemies remaining:

Last edited by Shard on 6th March 2014, 12:31 am; edited 4 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th March 2014, 3:03 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady StrongMonster The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady NormalMonster The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady NormalMonster The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady WeakMonster The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady WeakMonster The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady WeakMonster The Watering Hole ~ Candyman and Cookielady StrongMonster
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 28th March 2014, 7:57 pm

"Shall we show them the power of Fairy Tail Lady Ebony?" Shiraz said preparing to charge into the fray. Ebony laughed as she saw more and more mages approaching, two of which seemed far more experienced and drunk than the others they had fought. "Wait no. You stay back, I'll se what I can do first."
    She raised her hands in the air as she looked at the mages, standing in a line quite a distance away.
    She raised her hands, looking at Shiraz to get away.

"Magellanic Cloud."
    A burst of energy erupted from Ebony's hands as above her a huge, 200 meter wide cloud spun above her head. She turned her hands, spinning them faster as the cloud descended into one hundred meters in length, before closing her eyes. There were seven mages here, five of them would be instantly knocked out, yet the other two she wasn't sure about. She opened her eyes before swimming her arms towards the mages with wide expressions on their faces. Joy, they're distracted. As the cloud followed her hand movements they struck immediately, sending the first five mages flying through the air as deep cuts erupted from their bodies. They were in no state to even stand let alone fight anymore. She grinned as she pulled the Cloud back towards her, watching as the two Moonshine mages started to run away. Wimps. She was almost laughing as they got about one hundred meters away, frantically shooting at her. She raised her arm at the wrong time as one of the bullets flew through her finger. I wasn't... fast enough? Stupid mistake. Should've seen that one coming. Her mouth opened as blood erupted from her pinky. Must keep... Going. OMG WHAT ABOUT MY MANICURE THIS AFTERNOON!

She frowned as the mages ran helplessly. Time to finish this. She thrust her hands towards the mages as the spinning Galaxy shot towards them, making them both fall on the ground in terror. "Don't ever return, or I'll seriously finish you off!'
    She smiled as the two ran away, the other five laying on the floor, knocked out completely. I think I went over board. I hope they'll see the light. She looked back at Shiraz as she held one hand in the air, letting the Galaxy spin above her head, she would keep it there for other annoying mages to see her power, because she knew, this wasn't over yet.

~~~~~~

MP Remaining: 79%
    Enemies Remaining: 0
    Magic:
    Jupiter's Gravity: Cooldown of 3 posts
    Asteroid Belt, Cooldown of 2 posts
     2 posts until Saturn Rings can be used again.
    Magellanic Cloud has a Duration of 3 posts.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:00 am