Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A day in magnolia (CelesteFairy)(Arya)(Primo)

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

A day in magnolia (CelesteFairy)(Arya)(Primo) Empty A day in magnolia (CelesteFairy)(Arya)(Primo)

Post by Add 28th January 2014, 7:27 pm

Primo walked out of the guild while thinking about sight seeing and Primo bumped into a girl he saw her guild mark and noticed she was in fairy tail. Primo then flipped up and picked up the girl and asked,"Arya right nice to meet you, also are you ok." Primo then shock her hand and blushed as Primo then said,"Nice hair,but you wanna do something?" Primo waited for her answer in a state of awesomeness.
    CelesteFairy
    CelesteFairy

Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 0

A day in magnolia (CelesteFairy)(Arya)(Primo) Empty A day in magnolia (CelesteFairy)(Arya)(Primo)

Post by CelesteFairy 29th January 2014, 3:28 pm

Arya glanced up to see a boy with blond hair. "Sorry about that, I'm ok." She said smiling. Arya brushed off her skirt and looked up at him again. Now that she noticed it, he had nice brown eyes, not what you would usually see with blond hair. "I don't mean to be rude but, how do you know my name?" she asked.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A day in magnolia (CelesteFairy)(Arya)(Primo) Empty Re: A day in magnolia (CelesteFairy)(Arya)(Primo)

Post by Add 29th January 2014, 3:55 pm

When Primo brushed himself off and answered,"I know most people who join the guild."Primo held her hand and said,"C'mon I'll show you."Primo pulled her to his HQ and then went inside his workshop. Primo opened up his vault and had all these inventions and came to a hologram of a paper Primo then showed her the list and said,"This list contain all the people who joined."Primo then asked,"So,Shall we take a tour around magnolia?"Primo put his arm out in a gentlemen gesture and waited for her answer."
    CelesteFairy
    CelesteFairy

Player 

A day in magnolia (CelesteFairy)(Arya)(Primo) Empty Re: A day in magnolia (CelesteFairy)(Arya)(Primo)

Post by CelesteFairy 29th January 2014, 4:05 pm

"I'd love to!" Arya said as she took his arm. They walked out of the HQ and toward the town. "So what brings you to Magnolia? You're not from Fairy Tail," Arya asked. They walked down the port, window shopping as they went.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 29th January 2014, 5:11 pm

Primo stayed silent until they stopped at a candy shop. Primo walked in and got chocolate and came out giving them to her,"Here you go complements of Fairy Tail and me." Primo was trying not to admit but he kinda liked her and then slipped and swooped Arya off her feet and said,"By the way i'm Primo." Primo then put her down and and then walked off to watch the sunset
    CelesteFairy
    CelesteFairy

Player 

Post by CelesteFairy 29th January 2014, 5:20 pm

As they walked toward a hill Arya giggled. "I was wondering when you would tell me your name," she said as they walked. She looked over at him and felt a blush cover her face. They sat down at the top of the hill and Arya unwrapped the chocolate bar and broke it in half, giving half to Primo. The sun started to set.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 29th January 2014, 6:09 pm

Primo took the bar and started to looked at Arya and then said,"You know in some scenario we would kiss right now." Primo said as he looked at the sun setting and then Primo gave her a ring and said,"It's the vongola ring of Lightning." Primo then put his hand over her shoulder and said,"look at the sunset and theres that one moment thats perfect." Primo felt the air around him and then kissed her.
    CelesteFairy
    CelesteFairy

Player 

Post by CelesteFairy 29th January 2014, 6:39 pm

After they both pulled away Arya blushed. "You know, they say that its bad luck to kiss a girl on the first date." she said with a smile. They both laughed and she leaned on his shoulder.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 30th January 2014, 12:19 pm

As the sun set Primo said,"Well i should get you home now." Primo put her on his back while she was asleep and then carried her home. Primo then got to the HQ because he remember he didn't know where she lived. Primo took her to a room and then layed her down on a bed. Primo then went to his own room and went to sleep.
    CelesteFairy
    CelesteFairy

Player 

Post by CelesteFairy 30th January 2014, 2:56 pm

Arya suddenly woke up to a faint light in the room. She stared down at the bed. "I must've fallen asleep," she thought out loud. Arya walked out of the room and to a room that looked like a kitchen. Primo was already sitting down enjoying a cup of coffee. "Good Morning!" she said a bit tiredly as she walked over to the refrigerator. "Is it ok if I make toast?" she asked.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 31st January 2014, 4:25 pm

Primo saw Arya ans he said,"Sure." Primo then put his cup down and walked to the roof and he saw a rainbow and then his ring shined. Primo started growing flames on him and then ran downstairs as he saw Arya covered in lightning flames and Primo grabed the flames and grabbed them as he was cut and Primo then transferred the lightning by putting his hand on her hand and Primo put his hands on both of her shoulders while sayingAre you okay." Primo hugged her and then kissed her on her head and Primo sat down in shock.
    CelesteFairy
    CelesteFairy

Player 

Post by CelesteFairy 31st January 2014, 4:32 pm

"I-I'm fine, I think" Arya said catching her breath. She sat down at a chair at the kitchen table. "What was that Primo?" She asked as she put her head in her hands.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 31st January 2014, 6:52 pm

Primo listed and said,"A blast of energy from the ring your wearing."Primo went inside the workshop and then pulled out a sheet and then blacked out the room. Primo pulled out a rainbow and then pointed it at Arya, Primo then shot it at her ring and her ring shined and the power made a lightning staff and it went away then Primo kept it then Primo sat down saying"Bang."
    CelesteFairy
    CelesteFairy

Player 

Post by CelesteFairy 3rd February 2014, 8:47 am

"Is it over, or will the ring do that again?" Ary asked hesitantly as she walked over to Primo and sat down next to him. "I'm just nervous that someone could get hurt"

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:56 am