Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only]

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only]

Post by Aria Beleren 5th February 2014, 12:57 pm

Kyll fanned at the fire and then looked up at Faust opening her glowing green eyes that seemed to pierce into his soul. "You know..." Kyll said with a serious look on her face. "Why did you join Savage Skull?" She completely changed the subject ignoring Faust's talk of training. After all this MISSION was her training. "I've always been a member of Eclipse Soul. Right from the start when I met Einrich, I was one of the 'first' members of the guild. When the demons came into Magnolia, I stood there with my fellow guild mates and defended our guild hall. When Warden attacked Era, I stood there beside Master Zeno making sure that he was alright. Yet after all this time..." Kyll fanned the fire again. This time holding her hand up. She moved the large pot out of the way. The stock was done. Kyll held her hand up and a frying pan appeared. As if she was a requip mage, Kyll hugged the pan close to her and smiled happily. She put the pan down on the fire then placed a few slabs of boar meat on the pan simmering them down so that they boiled nicely in the stew. She moved the meat to the pot then tossed the frying pan up in the air. The frying pan disappeared. She stirred the stew pot and then looked right back up to Faust. "Just like my cooking, I always remain patient." She slammed the lid to the pot ontop then walked up to Faust. She moved in closer then put a hand on Faust's suspenders. She pulled them out of the way. "Now tell me..." She said in a plain and short voice. She pulled Faust's shirt up revealing the Savage Skull tattoo. "Why are you still affiliated with this guild? Why has Einrich chosen YOU to help me and not my guild mates?" She sighed and closed her eyes as she sort of backed away from him grabbing a handkerchief from her obi placing it on her nose. The embroidered HC + KC in plane sight. "Why.... do YOU have to be the one to give me tons of nosebleeds?" Her voice was muffled by her holding the handkerchief in front of her mouth, but her words were clear.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Loros the Ice Demon/ Gideon Faust

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Endless Hunger Magic
    Third Skill:

Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only]

Post by Faust 5th February 2014, 1:23 pm

Alex made a tisking sound with his tongue. It seemed that she had other things on her mind. She wanted to know more about him, but what was he willing to share? Would he tell her that he was now a dog for the military serving Count Sparrow? Would he tell her that Loros had told him he was to join one of the dark guilds of Fiore. He slowly walked towards the woman with the same stern look on his face. “You do not want to know of my past Kyll, you think yours is dark and bloody but you are not the son of a demon. A life of solitude and obedience was all that I knew until nearly a year ago. I was not given the chance of a normal life nor the chance of a life of a happy and peaceful person. The sins I have committed are almost as deep as the scars that have been left on my soul and the bodies of those that have come into combat with me.” The air around them slowly stirred causing a gust of cold wind to blow threw. He looked up to the sky looking up at the clouds as they rolled across slowly. He looked back down at Kyll noticing the girl was watching him carefully. She was looking for something substantial, she would not be swayed by what he had just said. “Kyll I am not proud of my past but I am going to make amends with my future I will kill the demon Loros and free the world from his meddling ways forever.” As he said this the resolve in his voice could be heard echoing throughout the whole forest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Faust1_by_gramcrackers-d75cx2d
    Total Experience: 750
    Experienced needed for next rank: 3000
    Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th February 2014, 2:52 pm

Kyll looked at Faust. She was starting to get aggravated. She didn't ask anything about his past. She asked why. Why fate had to bring the two together? Why she was always wanting to see him again? She gripped her fist and kept her aggravation to herself as much as she could, but it was not working for her. "You know... I never asked about your past in any sort of fashion and yet you know more about me than most people. In fact the only one I can think of that knows my entire past is my guild master. After all he FINALLY pulled that out of me when I was too scared he would kick me out. Yet he knows that my redemption can be found in this guild." Kyll sighed. "I wanted to ask WHY. Why you? Why did Einrich seek you out?" Kyll wanted her answer as she put the handkerchief away. She sighed and looked at the sky as the wind went through her long hair. She put a skinny pale hand to her bangs and looked out. "Once this is done, We will have to start our mission. The moon is almost out for the night and it will be JUST right for this job." Kyll ended her questioning. Whether Faust answered it or not, Kyll wasn't going to worry about it until what ever happens happened. One thing was for certain though. She did feel this strange presence looming around. As if the two were being watched. Kyll looked over to the woods but the presence was gone. "I probably won't be in control much longer anyway." Kyll stated to Faust. "I just wanted to know what is going on and why it's happening."

She thought back to the woods when her mentor sealed the faerie again. "He told me that you... YOU would be a key player to get my magic back to normal. Yet he didn't tell me why or how, but he said YOU would help."

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 5th February 2014, 8:56 pm

Kyll was upset by his answer, oh well. If the woman failed to see how the past effected the future she was doomed. It was time she was taught a lesson in history and how it effects the present. Alex just turned around and gave her a rather disappointing look. “You need to think hard about your life Kyll. Think hard about how your past effected the present you and then you will find the answers that you asked me. I cannot answer these things for you, that is something that you need to discover for yourself.” He walked off into the woods to leave KYll with her thoughts. As he passed the home he grabbed his jacket and slung it over his shoulders. IT would still take the soup a bit to cook. He would let her think on her past and the vision she had seen. The two still had a few hours before the moon rose in the sky. If she could not find the answers in her heart by then she would be useless in this fight and Alex would not be able to keep them both safe. He somewhat doubted he could protect himself honestly. As he entered the forest he spoke one last time to Kyll. “You have three hours to ponder on this Kyll I will be back before the moonrises but not until you see that you have been given the answers to the questions already.”

Alex’s words to the woman were honestly a lot of bullshit but he wanted her to think before she spoke for once. It was a bad and annoying habit of people that wished to have answers just given to them. Alex had spent nearly a year to figure out answers that he had been wondering about, about that vision, about his mother and father, and mainly about himself. He still had a ton of questions that he needed to figure out but he would do that on his own and through his own way. As he walked into the forest the sun was nearly at 4 in the afternoon, he would return at seven when the moon would begin to rise.

Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Faust1_by_gramcrackers-d75cx2d
    Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th February 2014, 9:44 pm

Kyll sighed. She heard her last words she spoke to Zenshin repeat in her mind....

"It's my sin... I must bear it."

Kyll opened the pot as Faust left. "Hey!" She shouted pulling out a bowl and spoon from her pack. She grabbed a ladle and poured it into her bowl. She took a sip and smiled happily. She put a hand in her bag as she grabbed a fork. She sighed looked forward as Faust left her alone. She shook her head out of frustration. "Looking back at my past doesn't help me with the fact that Einrich chose HIM." Kyll put a bit into her mouth and chewed out of frustration. The closed eyes mage just sat there angered by his answer. Always with the riddles. "You know what I'm tired of?! You're damn riddles!" Kyll shouted out to him in anger. Her voice echoed through the woods. Kyll was not thinking at the time. She then heard a twig snap and a thump of feet on the ground. "Faust?" Kyll called out. From what she heard it sounded like thirteen feet were just surrounding her. She looked up. She had been sitting in the same spot the entire time. She noted that it had been three hours. She looked around her. "Alexander... This isn't funny... I don't know what you're trying to prove, but I hate ghosts... I mean I REALLY hate them." Kyll said. Then suddenly she saw them. Red beady eyes looking at her. "Faust?" Kyll jumped to her feet and gripped a fist as her aura began to shine around her.

Too late. She had been seen. There they were ten werewolves and three that were rather confused. "ALEXANDER!!" Kyll shouted out as the wolfmen began to surround her. "HELP!"

Last edited by Kyll on 5th February 2014, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th February 2014, 9:44 pm

The member 'Kyll' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 WeakMonster Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 5th February 2014, 10:36 pm

Alex had wondered in the woods for a few hours to let Kyll cool down and think for herself before he rounded back to the home that they were staying at. He was walking casually before he heard her screams and the sudden smell of a bestial musk. His pace quickened but he remained silent and cautious. The moon should not have risen yet at least that is what Alex had thought. As he ran he quickly crouched and leapt high into the air grabbing hold of a low hanging limb. In one fluid motion he had used the momentum to fling himself around the limb and propelling into the air only to land firmly on an upper branch. From here on he would use the trees as his pathway. From up here he would be able to possibly get the jump on whatever was coming after Kyll.

As he got within eye sight of Kyll he saw that 13 beast seemed to have appeared, ten of which looked slightly larger than three. The three that were smaller though had a look about them like they had no clue what was going on. Kyl stood in the middle of the pack as they started to attempt to circle her, they had all started off standing in a single group and would remain that way if Alex could help it. He started his assault. He instantly formed icy claws on his hands while he hand jumped towards the beast blocking them from Kyll. As he did this shards of ice would erupt from the ground impaling every single werewolf (1st attack dice) As he would land ice would form all across the ground which would slow the ones that survived down greatly while giving Alex a nice speed increase.

He would instantly rush over to the creatures and start slicing and dicing at each and every one of them. The first wolf he came across was one of the smaller and more confused one. He instinctively slashed at the beast’s throat severing the juggler vein. This would most likely kill the creature if not now it would bleed out in the following moments (2nd attack dice). The second beast that he came across was one of the bigger creatures, though it had been gravely injured from his spikes it seemed to have remained aware of the situation and was able to narrowly avoid his attack by quickly side stepping the claws(3rd attack dice). Before Alex could turn around and face him another larger wolf rushed him breaking through the ice shards in the ground. Using the ice’s natural slick attributes Alex dropped to his knees and slide under the wolf’s legs. As he reached to try to slice the legs the beast jumped up in the air avoiding the attack (4th attack dice). He found himself sliding right towards a group of three of the creatures two smaller and one larger. He cause his body to spin around while holding his hands out causing him to become a top with icy claws protruding from it. The claws were able to slice each of the wolves’ legs causing frostbite to not only take effect of them but also cutting the main muscles, they would no longer be able to walk even after the frostbite wore off (5th attack dice) As his spinning slowed down he was reaching the end of the ice spikes which were absolutely no problem for him to navigate through on foot or sliding, they were his creation after all, he bounced up. The second his foot touched where he landed more ice spread. The pack, or what was left standing, had now shifted their attention away from Kyll and now completely on Alex. Blood covered his suit and face, his heart racing a mile a minute, and the largest grin was on his face. This was the thrill that he had been missing. The claws coated in the blood of the four beast that he had some gracefully taken care of shined like rubies from the glow of the ice beneath them.

The remaining six wolves that were still standing all started to charge him. They had surprisingly no balance or coordination on the ice causing two larger ones to go sliding right towards Alex face first as they approached him he would bring the claws down right on the back of their spine which would not only cause extreme pain but nearly sever both’s spinal cords causing them to have a paralysis like effect take over their whole bodies (6th dice).  Now all that remained of the pack that was still in fighting condition was 7 of the larger wolves. All had taken damage from the first ice spike attack causing their legs to be practically useless but with the added combo of the icy floor would make them nearly immobile compared to Alex and Kyll. The creatures kept coming at him, foaming at the mouth. Their anger had taken over completely they were out for one thing only, his blood. As they charged Alex he readied his claws once more and started to run towards them. As he swung at two that charged they were able to both jump back(7th dice) leaving the next two in the wave wide open to the blows which clawed at their guts slicing into the outer organs(8th dice) The two he struck fell to the ground in pain. Now that left three charging him while the two that had just jumped back started to head for Kyll, they must have realized that they were not match for Alex. The three that came after him branched off in order to flank him, too bad for them he had expected this tactic since it was common in animals that were pack oriented. He ran forward to meet the first. As it reached out for him with its front claws his own would move in a blur stabbing the beast in the palms causing frostbite to take over the arms leaving them useless(9th dice) The other two were approaching fast. He quickly used his foot to kick off the first beast and try to extend both arms to stab the other two approaching only to have them jump back as well avoiding the blow (10th dice) The wolves that had survived seemed to have changed their target from Alex back to KYll after suffering a humiliating defeat from the ice demon. He was panting now and needed to catch his breath before chasing after those that still had the will to fight which was now only four.

Magic: -35% Forgotten Tomb, Claws, steps + 30% for being over the 15th post of Faust's. leaving Faust with a total of 95% magic

OCC: Due to magic being holy based all damage done is double to these creatures
    Enemies:
    3 Weak Wolfs [All took 2 A rank damage leaving them all in critical condition, one will bleed out at the end of Kyll’s turn if not killed by her the other two are immobile the rest of the thread due to leg muscles being cut off]
    10 Medium wolfs [All took 1 A rank damage from the ice spikes, 6 /10 took additional A rank damage from claw attacks. 4/6 are paralyzed the rest of the fight due to their injury types.]

Last edited by Faust on 5th February 2014, 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th February 2014, 10:36 pm

The member 'Faust' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Damage Dice' :
    Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Attack Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Attack Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Miss Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Miss Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Attack Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Attack Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Miss Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Attack Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Attack Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Miss
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 6th February 2014, 10:39 pm

Kyll looked at the corruption before her. She saw that the dead wolves began to change back into human form. Kyll gripped her fist again as she looked down at the dead. It was not fair that something had to die. She looked at Faust. He was the definition of a dark mage. Those that heartlessly kill their opponents, "Because they're obstacles." Kyll said aloud to herself. She had faced the reality. Kyll had never slain anyone on any of her missions. It just wasn't who she was, but she sighed as she began to charge up her Meteor spell. She walked up to the suffering wolves and broke their necks solemnly. She looked at the frozen wolves. They snarled at her. She jumped on top of one and broke its neck then moved over to the next pulling the same moves. Finally she finished off a fifth wolfman. She jumped down and looked at the last one. Her eyes thinned. It was a wolf that was going to bleed out. She sighed and looked up at Faust. "You tell my guild this... I will kill you myself. I never live up to my name... Ever." She said with a glare. She knew that the next round of wolves would not be so simple so she prepared for the next attack. "I'm standing back on this one. You lead the way, I'll take down some wolves. I'm ready now."

Where as Faust's heart was melting, Kyll's would get colder with each and every kill. She stood with him and smiled. "Besides... This counts as training. These creatures ARE mythical." She watched as the wolfmen she had downed changed back into humans. She held her hands forward and sighed. "Let's go before I start having second thoughts on my self defense."

Five wolves - broken necks

Last edited by Kyll on 6th February 2014, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th February 2014, 10:39 pm

The member 'Kyll' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Damage Dice' :
    Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Attack Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Attack Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Attack Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Miss Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Attack Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Attack
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 8th February 2014, 2:37 pm

Kyll finished off the ones that had stayed alive, something Alex almost thought she would not do so being a girl from a legal guild. HE gave her a small smile as he walked through the corpses watching them revert back to their human forms. Most that were here were middle aged men but there was a few girls in the mix as well, no children thankfully. “Well it looks like the moon has risen. Shall we go hunting miss Kyll?” His claws still dripping of blood walked towards the town to search for more of these wolves to kill. As he walked in the town nothing could be heard, it was eerily quiet. He walked slowly through the area keeping his nose and ears on full alert. The creak of would bending under the stress of another standing on it could be heard to the side of him. His attention instnaty snapped to over there just in time to see a large white wolf leaping right at him. In a flash a black and gold armor had instantly formed on Alex and he was able to easily scurry away from the blow.(block dice) Ice still formed on the ground beneath him causing the wolf to have difficulty walking and kept slipping and sliding. Alex took this chance to start to run over at him at a blinding speed. The wolf swung at Alex with his armor and claws he was able to move his his hand at an extreme speed cutting off the hand completely.(first attack) His second hand went at the beast other arm slicing it completely off as well now leaving two stumps where the limbs once where. The only thing this guy had left was his fangs which were about to get taken care of now.

He moved his arm at a quick speed slashing at the jaw but the creature was able to bend his head back avoiding the blow completely. Alex then just lunged at it stabbing its gut right in the stomach. Thanks to the armor his strength was near death blows with each strike. This allowed him to full penetrate through the midsection. The wolf limped away whimpering as two of the other wolves came to his aid blocking Alex from him now. The rest of the eight wolves were now trying to circle Kyll, Alex prayed that she was strong enough to handle them all.

MP:95%
    HP:100%

Last edited by Faust on 8th February 2014, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th February 2014, 2:37 pm

The member 'Faust' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 WeakMonster Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 StrongMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Block

--------------------------------

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Attack Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Attack Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Miss Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] - Page 2 Attack

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 9:34 am