Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only]

Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Loros the Ice Demon/ Gideon Faust
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Endless Hunger Magic
    Third Magic:

Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] Empty Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only]

Post by Faust 26th January 2014, 4:16 pm

The Job:
    As Alex walked down the mountain side with the paper in his hand his memories began to fade to that fateful day in the woods. The woman’s powers awakening, the Queen forming. Her powerful stirred something in Alex, something that he had not been able to shake since, it melted a part of his heart that he had locked away. He was still unaware of what this might lead in the future but in the present he was going to use his lose friendship with Kyll to his advantage. He was going to become stronger, stronger than Loros would ever expect his son to become in the few short years after he had left. Alex headed down the mountain side to the small village. He was a rather infamous face so he had thrown on a white hoodie and thrown the hood up to cover his face to some degree. As he walked down there he spotted a woman outside her home tossing some feed to her chickens, he casually approached her. “Hello there. Sorry to bother you but would you know of an inn around these parts? I am only looking for a place to stay the night, price is not too big of an issue.” The woman gave a confused look and placed here hand on her lips as if she was in deep thought. “I cannot think of any inn close to here besides one that is about a few hours hike down the mountain. If you have the coin you may stay at my home for the evening. I’d give you a good deal on the room and be willing to cook some supper and breakfast.” Her offer seemed genuine. Alex handed her some jewels and she showed him into the home. It was rather small, nothing much to it. A fire pit sat in the middle of the room with a small kitchenette looking area next to it and a two person table. Three doors were lined around the home, no photos of love ones hung on the walls, no precious items sat there. This woman was most likely rather poor. He was shown to a small room with a mat for a bed. The woman closed the door behind her leaving Alex alone in the room. He sat on the mat and read over the mission again. It would have the two rather close to their current location, he wondered how this would turn out with Kyll.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] Faust1_by_gramcrackers-d75cx2d
    Total Experience: 750
    Experienced needed for next rank: 3000
    Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] Empty Re: Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only]

Post by Aria Beleren 26th January 2014, 11:27 pm

Kyll made her way through the woods. She held her hands tight the straps on her backpack. She was rather shaken up by the words she had read in her father's journal. The only cure. The only miracle that she could see was to activate this demon. She shook her head. Kyll hadn't slept for quite some time. She was always awake late at night to dawn only giving into sleep once in a while. She sighed as she made her way up the hill. Once she was at the top she could see the ghosts walking around the village. She shuddered at the sight. Ghosts were definitely not her cup of tea. Kyll had seen her memories before her and she relived every moment of her life again. Yet she still kept a happy look on her face. Kyll walked down the hill to see Faust walking into a home. Her green glowing eyes opened a tiny bit from the shock. Kyll shrugged and brought her and her wooden pack to the woman. "The man has already paid for a room... Please make yourself at home."

Kyll opened her eyes and blinked. Either this man was loaded, or there were some... Ulterior motives. Kyll squinted back to her nature. She sighed as she walked into the home. It was rather cozy. Kyll smiled as she smelled the air. Cinnamon. Her very favorite scent. She looked at the table and it had a small lotus flower print on the wood. She rushed up to adore her favorite flower. "Beautiful..." She said with a smile. She looked up at Faust with a happy smile on her face. Then she put her bag down on the ground. She sat in one of the chairs and rested her head on the table. "Don't mind me..." Kyll said with a smile. Her body fell a little limp as she began to sleep. Her eyes were definitely closed, they didn't look like she was happily squinting with a smile, but she was totally asleep. Kyll was rather exhausted from going days without sleep. The table was so welcoming to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] Empty Re: Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only]

Post by Faust 26th January 2014, 11:54 pm

As Alex exited the room after changing down to a pair of ball shorts and a wife beater he noticed a young woman resting on the table…Kyll. The woman was already drifting off as he opened the door. He just smirked, seemed that the poor girl was exhausted. Alex had not really packed too much stuff from his home, just a few change of clothes and a map of Fiore. He was hoping that the two might be able to head to a town near by in the morning to get some supplies. For now though he would let the woman rest and regain her strength. He took the time to actually look over the woman, she was quiet pretty. Soft skin, no blemishes really other than the burns on her hands/ arms, chestnut hair, and soft red lips. Before Alex knew it his heart was already racing slightly, the feeling was similar to how he felt when he was in the presence of the Queen, something about this woman…he just did not know.

The lady from outside walked in and as she began to speak he made a motion with his hand bringing his finger up to his lips to make a sshhing sound. He walked over to the sleeping Kyll and scooped her up with his arms holding her like a groom holds his new bride. His arms were rather muscular and his size on the woman made it a simple task to hold her weight. Her body was warm, warmer than his but that’s how it was with most people. Alex’s body temperature was always around a cool 50-60 degrees at all times making him feel like ice. He walked her into their room and laid her on the mat. The day was starting to set and while Alex could stay up for a few more hours with no problem he figured he might as well get some shut eye and the two could wake up early in the morning and start their day. He closed the door, locking it behind him causing the room to be nearly completely black. Only the small bits of light through the wood boards of the home let any light in. He found a small area between Kyll and the wall that he nestled into. He kept his back to Kyll, respecting her space and keeping things from going from PG to R. He pulled a itchy wool blanket over the two and slowly started to drift off as the sun began to set in the distance.

Dancing with a demon in the pale moonlight [Mission Closed Kyll only] Faust1_by_gramcrackers-d75cx2d
    Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th January 2014, 2:08 pm

Kyll's aura began to glow a purple as she rolled over and put an arm around Faust. "You're so cold... it's perfect." she said softly in her sleep. She put a hand on Faust's hand and immediately Faust was sent into Kyll's mind. Faust was forcefully sent spinning into an area. The scene changed to that of a canyon at night. Where there would be oranges, reds, and golds, there were maroons, purples, and browns. He stood right near the edge of the cliff looking out into a starry sky. Around him were dead petrified trees here and there. Kyll sat in a stone throne holding her head with a hand. Her fingers were curled as she looked at him. Kyll's eyes were opened. The glowing green irises peered out into the distance. The scene held three moons. A waning crescent, a full moon, and a waxing crescent. It seemed like the moon was going completely red. A purple orb of light floated around Kyll as she sat. The orb actually FELT like her guild. It WAS her guild spell. She looked at Faust with an entertained look. "I'm sorry..." Kyll apologized. "There are things about my magic that I can't seem to control and apparently this one is one of them." She giggled and crossed her leg. She wore her normal clothing. The black body suit, kimono top, boots, and gloves. "Welcome to my world... It's quiet... and private. It's where I go when I meditate."

Kyll stood up from the throne and stood out over the cliff with Faust. "I sort of wanted a private conversation with you.... Maybe..." Kyll thinned her eyes and stills stared out. "Maybe a confession... Maybe a favor." She smiled happily and continued to stare out on to the land forms. "My mentor, Einrich, always told me that the reason I think of a canyon is because it's a scar... Something that I hold dear to myself are the scars from my past. So the throne is my symbol of owning up to my mistakes while I try to think of how I can either face them or run from them."

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 27th January 2014, 8:45 pm

The two were asleep for maybe thirty minuets before a strange light caught Alex’s attention. As he rolled over to see what was going on from Kyll she had rolled over and grabbed his hand and whispered in his ear. Her warm skin touching his cold made a sudden rush flow over Alexander. His heart fluttered for a brief second before he felt a surge of magical energy wash over him. As this occurred Alex’s mind was instantly transported to a new dimension or so it seemed. The place that he was now was a large canyon like place, the colors of the rainbow washed the ground and the sky. Above were hundreds and hundreds of stars all shining brighter than any star in the real world. Alex seemed to have changed his attire completely as well, he now wore only a pair of loose fitting and long white pants. This showed the few markings and scars along his body that he had accumulated throughout his childhood due to Loros. The scars were not that bad and most had healed rather nicely but still all pretty noticeable. Kyll sat upon a large stone throne that overlooked the valley below. The light from the three moons and the stars shined on her beautifully, this place was made for her it only made sense that she would be be in a state that transcended her real world form. Faust also seemed to have a certain glow to him as well. Kyll had a smile on her face and she explained where this was and how it was manifested. Interesting that her magic was able to do things like this. Alex slowly walked towards the girl though still keeping a minor distance between the two. “What is it Kyll?”

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th January 2014, 9:32 pm

It was silent for a good minute. Kyll was rather nervous around the Ice Demon Slayer. Though she did enjoy his company. "For a mage who hides in the dark... You sure are fun to be around." Kyll said with a smile. She took in a breath through her nose then let the air out of her mouth. Even though this place was somewhere she forged with her own mind, she could still smell the dirt in the wind. She looked at Faust and smiled. "Your wish... You really think it would come true..." Kyll said, putting her hands behind her back. A shooting star fell through the sky. "Why do you want to do such a thing?" She seemed to have a gentler feeling around him when others weren't around her. Faust seemed like he could be a release. "I mean... Power is obtained easily through training and fighting, but you just want to jump start everything. For the price of your soul." As Kyll spoke the memory of how the wish faerie initially came to her in the Spooky Forest. The picture of Kyll in tattered noble clothes spun around and faded to a cloaked figure that stood above her. Where it took advantage of her injuries, pain, and suffering that her own mother caused her. Where she gave in to the figure. The skeletal the wings vaporizing into black mist and floating so slowly to her mouth and going into her body. Her very being. Her very soul.

Yet after all of the memories surrounding Faust and Kyll. She kept a happy smile. A smile that seemed to endure even the hardest of times. It was stoic. It was pure. It was warm. Kyll kept looking out into the canyon. Her canyon. Her major screw up. The one thing she did wrong. Make that wish, just to stay alive. "Apparently I had no choice in the matter..." Kyll said cheerfully. "I was selfish, and instead of returning to the stars... I wanted to stay here."

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 28th January 2014, 8:12 pm

A small scoff was let out from Alex as he listened to what Kyll assumed was his wish. He turned around and took a few steps away from Kyll. He closed his eyes and concentrated for a brief moment. The images from that day in the woods seemed to have manifested themselves in their plane. As he stood there his new found magic seemed to leak out, he could not hold it back ever and this was natural for it to occur. The magic was constantly sucking in magic around Alex, though most the time it was unnoticeable he was sure Kyll would sense it this moment. Should would sense it not because it was sucking in the magic at a greater rate or anything like that she would sense it because it was now invading her personal zone. One by one the stars in the sky would go out, the moons would become a deep purple color casting an odd light upon the area.

Alex would turn around to face KYll for once in his life his vibrant blue eyes would be replaced with eyes as black as night, like endless pools of darkness. His voice would seem rougher, harsher, and older, in all this was nothing like the Alexander Faust that Kyll knew. “Child….you know nothing of what our desire is. We wish not for this power you speak of, what can a creature like you grant a bloodline far older and greater than any puny fairy. What we need is the power that lies dormant in Kyll, not a foolish the fox queen that attempts to pull the strings of others.” Alex would turn to his side looking over the canyon that the two overlooked. A golden river began to flow throughout the land below, slowly that river became tainted black, blacker than night, blacker than any black the woman would have ever seen before. “My dear Kyll behold something that has been in play longer than any dragon.”

From the river purple magic rose up forming a vision to the young woman, a vision of Alexander’s birth and the start of the Psy’s bloodline in the new age. “After all these years of waiting I finally have obtained my hands on the Psys’ legacy.” Loros turned to the older woman, the look in his eyes was that of impatience. “Are you sure that this will work?” The older woman shook her head nervously. A malicious smile crossed Loros’ face. All his plans for the past century were finally coming to an end soon he would have a child marked with a power long lost by humanity.

The woman’s screams grew louder and louder. The candles in the room started to flicker, their light grew dimmer and dimmer. “The baby! It is coming! I see the head sir!” As the baby started to emerge from the woman one by one the candles flickered out. The woman’s screams became deafening, along with the men’s chants. As the baby was pulled from the mother the candles all relit with a blackish purple flame. The mother’s screams were silenced as blood began to pour onto the floor. The baby’s screams replaced his mothers and the chanting had stopped. Loros quickly made his way over to the center of the room where the woman laid pushing the midwife out of the way and scooping up the baby to inspect it himself.  “We are losing her! She is losing too much blood! Master Loros please save her with your power…please it is the only chance she has!” Loros’ eyes glanced over showing the littlest amount of emotion. “She can die for all I care, as can the rest of you as a matter of fact….” Black ice spikes appeared from the ground and ceiling stabbing all those in the room minus Loros and the babe, the mother was impaled right through her stomach, her eyes locked onto Loros and the baby for a brief moment before the life inside her slipped away. Loros took the screaming child and walked out of the room barking an order at one of his pets to clean up the mess.

The vision faded away to the black tar of a river below and Alexander turned back towards Kyll, his eyes still completely black but now with bright glowing purple pupils locking eyes with her. The expression on his face was stern showing his seriousness. “Loros must be stopped before he takes the lives of thousands. We are not strong yet but through the help of people like yourself we can be. We must cleanse our blood from the sorrow that Loros has placed upon it.”

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 28th January 2014, 9:24 pm

Kyll's widened as the scene changed. She sighed and sat back down in her throne to let whatever was making her way into her mind come. There was no sense in fighting it. If she did, she would worry more for Alexander more so than herself. She had all the defenses she really needed. Suddenly a voice came out from him. It was different. Very different. Very old. "Puny... Well... they are.. in a sense. Kyll smiled and leaned her head on her hand, sitting the way that she was when Faust first came into her scene. Everything had changed. The petrified trees were dead and her chair was the only thing unchanged. Her spot of protection from foreign people whom she didn't know. The scenes of Loros and Faust's family surrounded her as she watched with the full intent of understanding just what was going on. She turned her head when Loros killed Faust's mother. And yet... he knows who the murderer of his mother is... He still trained. Snow began to fall in the vision as Faust had taken complete control of it. She put a hand out a flake fell to her hand and melted. She sighed and looked at the person who stood before her. "I see... and so you too come to me with some other way to purify my mother's magic." Kyll sighed as she looked forward into the canyon. "You also come to me with the audacity to change and twist my playing field to that of a disaster..." She looked around. "Such a mess..." Kyll crossed her legs and sat back in the stone throne.

Kyll put her hands together in the chair and sat there with her fingers intertwined. "My mother's magic is permanently stuck like this. You're going to have to coax the creature out and take care of her yourself. If anything, no matter how many times I read my father's journal... The end result of all of his attempts was the same. Healing magic on all levels from a single mage. The use of counteractive procedures by taking THAT part of the magic out lead to a parasitic catastrophe that in the end killed my father." Kyll looked up at the figure before her. "She wished away my love making me flee to the spooky forest, wished for a magic strong enough to destroy her, and that's where my father's journal ended. My mother's greed for my life to be normal was the downfall of me. I was in the woods with someone else's magic... Their very being in my body. Left to die there. Where that faerie came to me. Where I gave part of my soul just to stay alive." She smiled warmly as she understood what she said. "I was meant to die. Just as I thought. Yet... Einrich, my mentor, and Zeno, my guildmaster, have told me that there are ways around this. I keep my faith in them." She looked back up at the man. "Yet... I keep getting intruded by you, Zenshin, Alye... That there is another way. Do you know how annoying it is to know that you're going to die anyway and people keep telling you to live?" Kyll's face began to twist and contort to a sad look. One that she had fought off for quite some time. "Either I'm going to burn alive because I've been away from Alye for too long, or someone's going to make me lose time completely and I will be no more."

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 28th January 2014, 10:56 pm

Kyl once again spoke of her own mother, the two had something in common it seemed. Gideon (the spirit somewhat possessing Faust) released his hold on the boy. He was only able to do such a feat due to no longer being in the mortal world where he was restricted. The only time he would be able to take hold of the boy’s mind there was if and when Endless Hunger Magic was able to engulf the boy in pure madness as it had done to dozens before in the past. The color of the moons returned normal, the stars slowly blinked back into existence and the black waters receded. Snow now lightly fell around them as Alex’s mind came to once more. He had seen it all, Gideon was able to take hold of the mind but unlike Kyll’s inner demon Alex was still somewhat in control of the situation and was able to stop it at any moment, again this was due to the plane that Kyll had brought them to. If this was in the normal world Alex would have been mad with power and would have attacked her the second he saw here, not even Gideon would have been able to keep the madness completely at bay.

As Alexander returned to normal Kyll’s words seemed to become more clear, it seemed that she understood parts of his pain. Something no other living being had before. Something about all this seemed to slowly melt his heart more and more, this woman was he falling for her? He quickly walked over to her and took her hand. “Kyll…I..I am sorry. Your story it resonates with me and my history. I feel as we both have lost something, something we both did not realize was something that we so desperately desired or needed.” As he stood there clasping her hand he felt the presence of Gideon slowly form floating in the air behind the two. “Alexander, you need to show her what you have seen and tell her what you have done.” The old spirits words drove a pain in his heart. He knew that the vision he was shown in the woods would upset the woman and what he did after leaving the woods would probably hurt her even more but maybe Gideon was right, it was time to free himself from such lies and for once in his life show the truth. He looked up at the man and gave a small nod. He turned to Kyll looking her in the eyes. “…Kyll your master…your master came to me in the woods. He showed me something tat day after you left… Something that I’m afraid will pain you and cause fear and worry but you need to know the truth.” It was as if he could feel the memory being ripped from his mind. The images began to flash wildly in the night sky above them, he wondered how Kyll would take it.

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 29th January 2014, 12:14 am

Kyll blushed as Faust approached her. Her eyes softened when he spoke. Such a powerful determination. He reached upon her hand and even though it was cold, she still appreciated the gesture. She looked upon the vision. It hit her very hard. Her own death. She had seen right before her eyes. Her own mentor hid every detail away from her. Yet she knew. She knew that this was her fate. After all, when Enrich saw something like this, it was sure to come true. The Wish Queen, in all her glory would terrorize the world. In the end she would die and bring more war to the nations because of the greedy. "How ironic," Kyll finally said to herself. She obviously admitted her fate, but what caught her eye was Reiki, Alye, and Zenshin. Her grip around her fingers tightened. "Yet even though it's been foretold, I still fight to not accept it," Kyll whispered to herself. She viewed The Queen of Wishes get impaled by a blessed weapon. "There's something not right, something may change." She looked at Zenshin, he was still using Ice Make, but that wasn't his magic anymore. "Zenshin's not the same with his magic anymore." Kyll gave an entertained laugh at herself. Here she was figuring out she would prevent Faust from impaling her with his spear. She sighed and finally gave up. "Einrich's visions are very cryptic. It's so weird that this one would be so... Vivid." She sighed. She looked up at the moon.

Her fate was grim and she knew that this would be one of the worst ways to go. She leaned forward towards Faust, placing her head on his chest. She couldn't hear any heart beat, but she could feel his emotions. They were all of the place. Sadness, anger, determination. All traits of someone who had gone through a lot. Kyll took a hesitant breath. She could feel the ball in her throat form as she tried to swallow it back down to her stomach. She released her hands from their grip, then interlaced her fingers with in Faust's. She couldn't do any more. She just held his hand and leaned in on his chest. Kyll didn't want to reveal much more to him, but she knew that she would have to do so soon. However she could feel her blood start to boil, but the urge for a nosebleed was far away. Her cheeks continued to stay a rosey red.

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 29th January 2014, 2:07 pm

The woman had taken the vision so well, Alex had half expected her to push him away and try to end him right then and there. Her outlook on the whole situation was actually positive. She was strong though from a first glance one would not realize this. She intertwined her fingers with Alex’s own and leaned on his chest. This was the closest thing to a romantic scene he had ever been in, which was sad seeing how a spirit of a man long since dead was watching the two and they were talking about the blood that both were baptized in this world, along with the tragic end for the woman before him. He wrapped his free arm around her giving a tight squeeze of reassurance, the two would change their fate Alex would make sure of that. Kyll’s head was slightly lower than his, he freed his hand from her and touched her chin softly pushing it up to face him. As he would do this he would lean in for a kiss hoping that the woman would return the gesture, this kiss unlike the one in the woods was more gentle, kinder, and in some aspects held a deeper meaning to the boy. He could feel the icy core inside of him warm up even causing his skin to get a slight bit warmer, his cheeks did not blush like the woman’s but this was the nearest thing.

As the two would kiss Gideon’s ghost would disappear from the area leaving the two alone. A light in the starry heavens became brighter and brighter for some odd reason. It felt like the warmth of the sun touching the boy’s skin. As he would open his eyes after kissing her he would discover himself waking up in the room of the small home. His arm was resting over the still slumbering Kyll. The two were sleeping in a spooning position with Alex of course being the big spoon. From the cracks in the old wood the sun was starting to peak through. It seemed as if that short journey had taken up the whole night.

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 29th January 2014, 5:53 pm

Kyll felt the finger upon her chin and her head tilted up to... a kiss. A tear fell from the wells of her ducts to her cheeks as Faust left. She was there, alone, sitting in her throne. Kyll sighed as she put her hands to her face and began to cry. The memory of what she saw repeated through her mind. She knew for a fact she wasn't going to be able to fight off the wish faerie. Kyll just wanted her life to be a nightmare and just wake up from it. As soon as she thought of waking up, her eyes opened and she was in the room. Her eyes opened wide as she saw what had happened and where she was. She immediately got up and looked at Faust. Then she looked down at the mat on the floor. Then back up at Faust. Then back down on the mat. She twitched and she smelt the metallic flow of blood rushing to her nose. Kyll couldn't find her handkerchief. She had to resort to her hands. She put her hands up to her face and blood spewed from her nostrils to in between in her fingers. It flowed down her hands and shot out betwixt her fingers. The blood dripped to the floor.

"Did we just..." Came from her mouth. Muffled by her gloved hands. "We did..." Kyll said looking forward. She was rather baffled. She had no clue what to say other than those words. Yet blood continued to rush from her nose. As a result, Kyll's body fell limp and she fell to the ground next to the mat. THUD! Kyll's eyes swirled as she saw nothing but stars. She fell unconscious. "Look at all the pretty stars... I think I should just count them," Kyll said. "Better yet, I think I'll just stay right here and try to get what happened out of my head." Kyll knew she was going to have a tough time trying to focus on this mission.

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 29th January 2014, 7:28 pm

Alex was not awake longer than a minute or two before he felt the woman stirring. She sat up bolt right and stared at Alex for a brief moment, her eyes kept flashing to the bed to him and so on and so forth. A faint smell of blood stated to catch his nose as the man quickly leaned away for fear of what may soon follow. He did not have to wait longer than a second to see blood slowly drip from the woman’s face. She had covered it up with her hands but the blood still dripped slightly to the floor. Her brief and broken sentence made Alex lead to believe that the woman thought that the two had sexual relations which was far from the truth.

The woman began to fall but Alex swiftly caught her and set her gently on the mat. As she laid there back asleep he quickly walked out of the room to the main area of the home where the lady that rented the room was sitting by the fire. “I need warm water and a rag now. He turned around and immeditly headed back to Kyll. He sat behind her head propping it up on his lap to elevate it. He placed his hands on her cheeks and forehead. The woman rushed in with a bucket of warm water and a rage. The look on her face was one of worry and concern. “There’s so much blood….Is she okay? What happened?” Faust did not break his attention from Kyll. “She had a bad nose bleed and fell unconscious. I will pay for any damages done to your home but please give us space this is my problem.” He took the rag and began wiping off the blood on Kyll’s face and hands. He hoped that she would come to sooner rather than later.

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 29th January 2014, 11:53 pm

Kyll felt herself being caught from that display. Kyll opened her eyes slightly to see Faust. She then smiled as they returned to there closed nature. "Is there really a reason I should be trusting the man who stabbed me, marked me, and brought more trouble to me than I really could bargain for." She was a tad weak. She put a hand on his cheek and giggled as more blood squirted from her nose. "Eh heh." She put her hand down and looked at the ceiling. "Yet... I can't help but come back to be around you." She took in a deep breath with her mouth and relaxed a bit. "You are so... weird." Kyll ironically stated. He could say the same about Kyll, with her weird reactions to such scene. Kyll sighed as she moved her mind away from the romantic thoughts. Though Faust's gestures were not helping at all. Kyll sighed as she finally regained the strength to sit up. She looked forward and put a knee to her chest. "If we fix this... Somehow... I bet I wouldn't have anymore nosebleeds. It would only make sense." Kyll held her hand forward. She didn't know if it was best for this 'quirk' to go away or not. It kept those around her distanced so that she wouldn't have to deal with the difficulties of relationships. She smiled and looked at Faust. "I understand what your goal is, and it would help a lot. Not only would I have access to the magic from my mother's family, I would have no more issues. No more burns and a magic that I can FINALLY call mine." She held her right hand up. The hand that held the scar underneath the glove. She stared at it and then smiled. "However, Alexander," she turned to Faust, "All I ask... in return. Is to not betray me and if there is no other way. End me."

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 30th January 2014, 8:57 pm

Kyll came to rather quickly small smile on her face brought Alex relief though the first sentence that she spoke sent a jolt to his heart. His smile of relief quickly faded to a weak smile. The statement hurt a bit but nothing that would bother Alex for longer than a fleeting moment. The moment she stopped talking a bit more blood dribbled from her nose. Alex brought the rag to her nose to stop the bleeding. As she attempted to sit back up Alex helped prop her up so that she would have to use less energy. He was actually starting to get nervous about this job, if Kyll was this week and prone to these kind of spills after just waking up what would happen in the thick of battle? Would he be able to not only protect himself but her? His pondering was cut short as Kyll spoke once more about her true powers and the idea that she promised to help him in return for one simple favor, end her if no other option is available. His smile gave way to a solemn look. He stared off at the wall for a moment before answering not before letting out a small sigh. “That will not be an option Kyll, we will end this.” After making sure Kyll was stable he stood up. He turned his back to Kyll and began to pull his shirt off. “I am going to head to a nearby town and get supplies. You are more than welcome to stay around here and get to feeling better or you can come with, just don’t push yourself.” He began throw a simple white under shirt on and was rummaging through his small bag looking for another clean shirt to wear while waiting for Kyll’s answer. He still needed to change his shorts that he slept in but he could wait for Kyll to leave but if she did not guess he would go ahead and do a quick change and wonder if her prying eyes would find their way gazing over in his direction.

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 31st January 2014, 8:59 pm

Kyll blushed and immediately got up grabbing her wooden box of a backpack. She walked into the bathroom and sat it down taking out her mission clothing then slammed the door. She slipped her shirt off revealing her black spaghetti top and pulled her pants down revealing the skin tight running shorts. Her pale skin covered in blisters and sores from her magic not accepting her. "Alexander, I will say this." Kyll spooke so that he could hear her. "I'm glad I didn't have another nightmare of what is to come. You don't know what it's like to have something choke you every time you go to sleep." Of course Kyll was speaking about The Queen herself trying to murder her host in order to break the seal. A foolish move, but one to keep Kyll awake all day and all night. She put her body suit on. The sound of the zipper could be heard as she pulled it up her back. She took out the obi to her kimono top then grabbed her kimono top. Faust could hear the slipping of several fabrics as Kyll quickly put her clothes on. She pulled her gloves to her hands then the boots over her already covered feet. She looked at herself up and and down in the mirror then noticed she put her obi on wrong again. Kyll sighed and pulled the obi off and the sound of silks rubbing against each other ensued as Kyll correctly placed her obi on. Finally she pulled her iconic rope out. The sound of bells could be heard as Kyll tied the bow. Thump! Kyll lookd down to see her father's journal in her bag. She picked it up and placed it in her obi. Kyll walked out of the house and saw the owner standing there. Kyll waived happily to say that she was okay and the lady nodded at her.

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 2nd February 2014, 9:35 pm

Kyll quickly scurried away from Alex undressing and just in time at that. He quickly slid the shorts he was wearing down to throw on a pair of black trouser pants. He put on a white under shirt followed by a sky blue button up shirt, black suspenders, a black blazer, and to top it off a white and black argyle tie which he wore loosely. He slipped on a pair of black leather shoes and stepped out of the room. He noticed that KYll had seemed to have already headed outside and was waiting for him. Alex had not expected to be fighting much nor expected to be going on any missions with Kyll so his supplies were low. He could last indefinitely without the need for water or food but Kyll was a full fledge human and would need supplies. The town the two were in was rather small and would not have much for the two to buy for this mission, they would need to head to the nearest larger town, which left three cities Era, Crocus, or Peace Village. Having been part of that devastating battle a year ago and now a dog for the Rune Knights he had no desire to go to Era, Crocus was the capital of Fiore and littered with Rune Knights as well so that was a no go for him, Peace Village as the name implied were peaceful so he would be able to come and go much easier than any other. They would either have to hike over there or better yet rent some horses or hitch a ride in a cab. Alex walked outside for the sun to great him, he put a hand over his eyes to stop from being blinded. “Shall we head for Peace Village to get some supplies and maybe a nice meal? If we find a decent ride we could be there by sunset, but it’s a two day walk if we go that route”

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 3rd February 2014, 11:56 am

As Faust walked out of the room she stood there with her hands behind her back. "You've ALWAYS worn proper dressy clothing," Kyll said. She really had no right to make fun of his clothes, but why not? Poking fun was the best way to ignore the whole issue of what was going on. She sighed as he asked to get supplies at the nearest village which was a hike away. She side and looked at Faust. "Is there any certain REASON you don't want to go to Era the closest city? Is it because of me?" Kyll really didn't mind going to the Peace Village. She packed up everything she needed to pack for a mission thinking that this was going to be done in a matter of two days. Kyll tilted her head and pointed to different areas of the woods. "These woods may be infested with ghosts just like the spooky forest, but there are animals here. Have you ever HUNTED?" Kyll, put a hand on the back of her head and sighed as she looked at him. "With the way you act, paying for a room, I would THINK you never camped a day in your life. You seem so used to buying your food. There's so much more pride in hunting and finding your own food for free than buying it." Kyll giggled. "Of course I've rarely every BOUGHT anything edible. Perhaps even drinks. Men would buy me ale all the time." Kyll smirked. "I take it that you have always been rich growing up." Kyll smiled and tilted her head. "Besides, we can't spend too much time away from the village the moon is going to be perfect for the mission. That's why I chose to come out on today of all days." Her grin grew as she continued to pick on Faust's way of living. "I packed my cooking and butchering utensils. So all I have to do is find a deer, bear, or even a boar, and I'll have a meal ready for you. You can find wild vegetables and herbs in the forest easily. Also... I was smart enough to pack some vegetables anyway. Unlike you Alexander, Mr. I don't know how to cook."

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 3rd February 2014, 9:50 pm

A small scoff was all that Alex could mutter when Kyll spoke about his fashion sense and his lack of getting his hands dirty. Alex was probably one of if not the best hunters in Fiore, heck he had to find meat within the frozen waste that was his home for the first twenty years of his life. If he could find a rabbit in the large barren tundra with just his five senses he could find a dear or wild boar in the midst of a thick forest. Alex reached into his pocket finding a coin. He tossed it at the owner of the home and walked passed kyll, his black backpack slung over him. As he passed her he slightly bumped shoulders with her while giving a sly look. If she wanted a hunter then she would get a hunter. He started down the dirt road. “You know nothing Kyll Vie” He headed towards the dead forest to prove to Kyll the self proclaimed cook that he was just as good as she was at this game. He would make her eat her own words literally. He had no need to actually eat anymore now with his magic sucking in the energy and nutrients that his body needed naturally but he could still enjoy the hunt.

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 3rd February 2014, 11:33 pm

Kyll smiled as she looked forward. "I know nothing huh?" Kyll sighed as she walked with him into the woods inspecting every single plant for possible herbs to work with. Kyll looked up and down the tree trunks for edible mosses. She giggled quietly as she looked the woods up and down for foods. However, she did take note of the wild okra. In the woods, Kyll felt more at home than ever. Her steps were light and graceful, nothing compared to when she fought Faust in Era. Kyll smiled as she put a hand on a nearby tree. She lowered her head to listen in the woods for a good sound. Then she heard it. A twig snapping and a rustle of leaves. "I wonder what that was," Kyll said in a very low and quiet voice. She looked up at Faust. If she didn't know anything, he would prove right knowing that the animal was just a couple twenty feet away and it was an average size. Perhaps a deer. Kyll thought for a second. Venison loin stew actually sounded really good right now. She had the items for it and she knew how to make a stock with the innards of the deer. She put a hand on her stomach as she thought for a second what she could do with it. Had she had brought her ENTIRE away from home kit, Kyll could've made a gourmet dinner, but that was for special occasions and close friends only. It would take Kyll hours to infuse the deer in chocolate wine sauce.

Kyll looked at Faust. His face emotionless, stoic, yet he still had a soft side to him. Yes, this mage was confused. He had no place in a dark guild. Had Kyll proven to this mage that he was in fact a good person? Perhaps he could be a hero of Fiore if he tried hard enough. Kyll shook her head. These thoughts must be saved for later. Yet there was something making her feel more and more apprehensive. Something didn't set right within her body.

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 4th February 2014, 7:56 pm

The two were only in the forest for maybe ten fifteen minutes, Kyll seemed to be at peace in this forest. She seemed to glide around through nature looking at plants and other small things. His nose and ears were on full alert though for wild prey that he could get for Kyll to eat. He heard the snap of a twig rather close to the two and his attention instantly turned towards that direction. He instantly formed three daggers of ice. He moved quickly and swiftly if Kyll was not fully paying attention to Alex she would not see him at all. He quickly broke through the brush and saw a rather decent size boar wondering the area. His presence seemed to startle the beast causing it to begin to turn to flee, that was until he threw two of the daggers at the boar’s legs. They seemed to have flown past him before they quickly changed course and stabbed him causing the boar to collapse from the frostbite taking over the limbs. His squeals echoed throughout the forest. Alex quickly was on top of the boar driving the third dagger right through the beast’s throat ending its life. Lunch was served so to speak now Kyll only had to cook it up.

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 4th February 2014, 11:22 pm

Kyll looked to see that Faust had disappeared. She shrugged and walked back to the home where they were staying to grab her utensils. Kyll grabbed the wooden back pack and pulled out several butchering knives and a leather sheet. She rolled the sheet out to the ground and placed each knife in order by size and finally a sharpening stick. Kyll grabbed her butcher's cleave and the metal rod and began sharpening the cleave. She moved it up and down the rod as fast as she could. One could hear the grinding of metal a good distance away as she found her moment of zen in sharpening her meat carving tools. HOPEFULLY Faust wasn't intimidated by Kyll's appearance. She was seriously getting into the moment. Each knife she sharpened over the rod. Of course all Faust would see is a mage with closed eyes playing around with sharp utensils. Finally Kyll reached into the wooden backpack and took out a piece of paper. She tossed it in the air with one hand and then the other grabbed the cleaver. As fast as lightening she cut into the paper turning it into confetti. Kyll yawned as she saw Faust walking out of the woods with a boar. "Oh poo..." Kyll said with a pout in her face. "I was hoping for venison..." Kyll sighed and tossed another piece of paper from her pack in the air, this time grabbing the parrying knife. She did the same thing and turned the paper into confetti again. "Well now... looks like they're all sharpened. Set it down over the leather and I'll cut into it." Kyll said. Faust could probably see the stars in her eyes as she thought of what she was going to do with the boar. It was rather scary to most mages when they witnessed her tearing into a beast for the meat. This was the side of her that no one really wanted to see. Kyll actually ENJOYED butchering animals mainly because she would think about what she was going to cook.

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 5th February 2014, 11:24 am

As the boars last breathe leaked from its body Alex stood up to admire his kill. The beast was not too large really, maybe a teenager boar if anything. The meat on it would be enough to make a decent lunch and maybe some provisions for tonight but it would not be too much. There was only a small trickle of blood pouring from its neck due to the small point of impact that Alex’s dagger had made. The frostbite had started to subside but the flesh of the beast was still cold to the touch, hopefully Kyll could get it tender and some flavor in it still he would hate to see a good boar go to waste. He brushed off a bit of dirt off the knees of his slacks along with the bit of boar’s hair as well. Though he did not mind getting his cloths dirty he really did not wish to get them dirty after only just putting them on. He took a sigh followed by a deep inhale through his nostrils to search for Kyll’s scent. He noticed that it seemed to have drifted over to the small village once more, she might have doubled back to the home where the two had stayed the night.

Alex bent down and picked up the boar with a single hand holding it by its two hind legs dragging the man body behind him. He was avoiding the blood from the boar to get on his coat like he would normally carry a dead animal. The home was not too far away so he really had no problem dragging the beast he knew it might get a little bit dirtier but they were not eating the fur now were they? As he approached te home he heard the sound of metal on metal as if something was being sharpened. As he got near the home KYll walked out to approach him the look on her face when she saw that the animal was a boar not a deer could break any normal man’s heart. She pointed to a spot to leave the pig. He walked over there and dropped it on a mat of leather, a makeshift butcher block he guessed. After the rested it on the leather he went ahead and took off his jacket and hung it up on a nail that protruded from the home. He turned to Kyll and gave a small grin. “Well get to work miss chief, I expect something spectacular from you.” He walked over to a large tree nearby and sat down to watch the artist do her job.

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th February 2014, 12:08 pm

Kyll smiled as she looked at the boar on the mat. She sat on her knees then bowed to the board. "Thank you for you sacrifice," Kyll said with a smile. She then grabbed the butches cleave and began with taking off its head. She moved to the parrying knife and began to take the fur off of the boar. She flipped the boar over and cut into the stomach taking out the innards of the boar. Kyll started to get covered in blood. She sighed. "I totally forgot about this part..." Kyll said tossing the innards aside. She continued to work on the boar chopping it up in to slabs of meat. Kyll knew exactly what she was doing. She smirked Faust turned away to wait. She tossed a hoof at him aimed perfectly for his head. Kyll giggled mischievously. "Ufufufufufu..." Kyll continued to chop into boar until she was finished with the meats and sorted them all. Kyll sighed as she looked at what she could do. "Looks like boar stew..." Kyll cleaned off her knives and then took her gloves off. Kyll walked over to her pack and took out a huge pot and some vegetables. She walked in the home and put some water in the pot. She gathered wood to start a campfire. Finally she snapped her fingers after putting all the wood together. The heat from her magic started a fire. Kyll put the pot over the fire then peeled some carrots, potatoes, celery and onions. She looked to make a stock with the vegetables more so than making a water soupy stew. She sat there and crossed her arms bowing her head waiting on the stock to finish up. Yet, Kyll was still covered in boars blood. "I seem to always forget my apron."

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 5th February 2014, 12:39 pm

Kyll went to work and Alex began to doze off slightly under the shade of the tree. Though it was winter the southern part of Fiore was not as harsh as the other areas. The tree still was covered in golden leafs blocking the full rays from the sun. He had only been up for a few more hours until he passed out completely drifting off into a light slumber. As he snoozed his dreams wondered back to his childhood as they often did. He must have been six or seven, three large dire wolves stood guard around him as he ran through the snow laughing innocently. This was one of his few happy memories. A small white ferret looking creature bounced in the snow after Alex making small squeaking sounds of joy. The boy quickly spun around and scooped up the ferret as he fell back into the snow pile snuggling his little friend. After only a minute or two of laughing a shadow covered the young Alex. It was Loros giving him a glare of pure malice. “Alexander what do you think you are doing? You are supposed to be practicing not playing!” His voice echoed throughout the area the wolves’ heads bowed in respect and fear from the ice demon. The boy’s smile quickly faded away into a look of pure terror. “Y-y-yess Master Loros. I-I was just taking a break.” In a flash the demon’s hand had backhanded Alex causing him to be pushed down further into the snow, a red hand mark covered his face. The boy held back his tears for fear of angering the demon further.”[/color] Alex woke up touching his cheek the memory of the strike made it feel like it was actually there. He let out a sigh watching Kyll being covered in blood as she sliced and diced the boar. It would be a little while before it would be finished cooking Alex stood up and loosened his tie a bit more than it already was. “Kyll I think we need to practice a bit if we are going after these types of mythological beast. You probably don’t have the experience of fighting these kind of creatures that come from the nightmares of men but I do.” His look was strict and he his voice was firm. He waited to see what the girl would say to his proposal.

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:59 pm