Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Detectives for a Day (Sephiria and Marick)

Detectives for a Day (Sephiria and Marick) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detectives for a Day (Sephiria and Marick)

Post by Guest 10th February 2014, 3:42 pm

The pair left the shop in high spirits, although there was something on Marick's mind in relation to that ring. "He slipped up during the escape didn't he?" Sephiria asked, clearly as interested in the ring as he was. "Probably...it would explain why the ring was on the floor. But why buy the ring if you're going to rob the store anyway? The only reason I can see is to maybe further gain Zoe's trust...I don't know, something feels off. That could just be the poison leaving my brain a little frazzled though." he joked at the last bit, although it was certainly a possibility. "This could make things easier. Hmph, better put up more of a fight." Marick chuckled at the Dragon Slayer's eagerness. "I like your attitude. You look forward to fights with those who deserve a good beating."

~

It wasn't long before the pair had reached their second destination. Whilst the first had been a quick find and an easy fight, this time the two 'detectives' would most likely have some trouble. This was mostly due to the fact that, even from where they were stood, Marick could see three of the thieves and a larger sack than before. "I won't be able to pull the same trick off again. This time we're gonna have to go in with a different tactic. Given how open this area is...the only option might be to take them head on." he muttered, clearly irritated at the lack of cover. "None of them fit the description that Zoe gave us of Ryan either, although that's hardly surprising...he's a seemingly clever man if he did plot all of this." he added, before quickly gripping his deck again and drawing seven cards, then drawing an eighth quickly. "Alright...let's get this sack and take it back shall we?"

Marick stepped forward with the cards levitating around his body. The three thieves saw him almost immediately, and then spotted Sephiria behind him due to the lack of cover. All three men stepped forwards, one of them gripping a knife, another pulling out a gun and the final man simply flexing his fingers. "We heard there were people looking for us. I'm assuming that's you two." the third man said coolly. Marick smiled in response. "I'm glad you've been expecting us. It means we needn't waste time with formalities and we can get straight down to business."

Last edited by Legacy on 10th February 2014, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Detectives for a Day (Sephiria and Marick) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detectives for a Day (Sephiria and Marick)

Post by NPC 10th February 2014, 3:42 pm

The member 'Legacy' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Detectives for a Day (Sephiria and Marick) - Page 2 WeakMonster Detectives for a Day (Sephiria and Marick) - Page 2 NormalMonster Detectives for a Day (Sephiria and Marick) - Page 2 WeakMonster
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 10th February 2014, 4:32 pm

Sephiria checked her fingernails for dirt as the two mages arrived at their destination. The three men would be a harder fight this time, which excited her more than anything as she slowly shook with anticipation. "I won't be able to pull the same trick off again. This time we're gonna have to go in with a different tactic. Given how open this area is...the only option might be to take them head on." Sephiria nodded and noticed how Marick seemed irritated at the fact that the two had almost no cover. Sephiria didn't mind, in fact she was ready for a brutal fight, one that could end either way. "None of them fit the description that Zoe gave us of Ryan either, although that's hardly surprising...he's a seemingly clever man if he did plot all of this." Sephiria scoffed and shook her head. "Coward. I'll be sure to pop him in the face a few times in order to ensure he understands how a real fighter fights." Sephiria rolled her shoulders in preparation for the next fight with whomever decided to take the poison dragon slayer on foolishly. Marick drew seven cards and then an eighth. "Alright...let's get this sack and take it back shall we?" Sephiria nodded as the card mage stepped forward and she was right behind her.

The men noticed immediately and two drew weapons. Sephiria narrowed her eyes at the two who drew weapons and slowly unsheathed her blade while standing behind Marick. "We heard there were people looking for us. I'm assuming that's you two." The third man, the only one without a weapon in his hands, said with a cool head. Marick decided to respond first. "I'm glad you've been expecting us. It means we needn't waste time with formalities and we can get straight down to business." Sephiria stepped next to Marick and glared at the two men with weapons, her own laying calmly on her shoulder. "Just give us back the items you stole and we can all live happy." Sephiria spoke with a slight bit of arrogance infecting her tone. The men bristled at her tone, and the one wielding a knife decided to initiate the fight by charging Sephiria.

((Replay Sephiria Theme: Haunted Soul))

The young dragon slayer nimbly dodged the attack without harm, and then was forced to dodge a gunshot aimed for her gut just as quickly. Sephiria quickly lashed out at the man with the knife, making him block two swift slashes with his knife that could have decapitated him. Sephiria was forced to dodge a second gunshot, and while she was busy doing that the knife wielder managed to slice her on her right arm. "Agh!" Sephiria did not take too kindly to being sliced on the arm, and decided to strike a kick out at the man, which connected with his face. He skidded back while Sephiria used the chance to attack the gunman. He managed to block two of her slashes with his weapon before she kicked him in the gut, forcing him down onto his knees coughing. She simply scoffed and fell back, wary of both men that were now down but not out just yet.
    --------------------------------------
    MP: 95%
    HP: 93%

1: Sephiria Attack/Thugs' Defense
    2: Thugs' Attack/Sephiria's Defense

Last edited by Sephiria on 12th February 2014, 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Detectives for a Day (Sephiria and Marick) - Page 2 Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes: