Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra)

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) Empty Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra)

Post by King Elyx 26th March 2015, 10:32 am

Job:

Elyx was laying down on his bed, laying his head on the side of his arm as he looked at a picture. It was one of Hus favorite detectives, Edogawa Conan. The teenage justice they called him, he was quite the detective, and he always believed that above all other truths, only one can prevail. In fact, the worm he did influenced Elyxs senses of observation whenever he did anything, recon being the main thing he does closest to this detective. Conan also taught him how he should be able to control himself, no matter how has things may be, especially the way it was for him whenever he had to hide evidence to protect those he loved so dearly. He was able to solve any case, and Elyx wanted to be that man, but there was no actual job he saw that can give him that opportunity. However, he had his hopes high for this day though, a new shipping of job requests came to the guild today, hopefully one had some sort of mystery for him to mess around with. He rolled out of bed and hit the ground with a thud, a groan following it. It was still the morning, and he could've slept in if he really was that tired, he didn't make any appointments or anything, yet he wanted to be one of the first to get the variety of jobs. He felt observant and ready to do some recon anyways. He put on a short sleeved blue shirt and a pair of acid blue jeans, neither side cut open to show the quality... And lack of use. He wore a golden necklace with a half note sign located at the end of the chains. On the side of him was his partner, his Phoenix Bird, Ignite. She was sleeping gently on his nightstand,  well, too bad! Elyx tapped her head gently to wake her up before she pecked him one time out of annoyance. She then flew up toward his knapsack and went inside. He knew what Ignite was planning, but he wasn't going to stop her, she can sleep until the job actually does start.

He walked to the job request board with Ignite flying by his side, an hour walk before they actually made it.The guild job request board had many new jobs held by pushpins. Ignite looked through a few of the papers and read through them as well. Detective work required a lot of patience, so this procedure took quite a while before it could actually end. Ignite finally found a paper and ripped it from the request board to bring to Elyx. He looked through the paper and smiled. Ignite you are amazing! Elyx exclaimed for possibly the whole guild to hear. She then tweeted happily before she tweeted in a soothing melodic way, explaining something serious to him. It was a B rank job, well that wasn't a problem. Thats not a problem, I know exactly who to- Elyx tried to reassure Ignite, but an abrupt tweet shot a message through his ears that out him in a little bit of shock. What do you mean Myra? That wasn't the person I was going to bring! Elyx exclaimed as he was almost ready to choke the life out of Ignite. Ignite started chipping in a sing-song sort of voice, ready to trigger Elyx again before she chirped again. That's irrelevant! She convinced me one time and now your convinced she is the best all of a sudden? Elyx asked as Ignite just stared at him. She wasn't going to change her mind, and if he didn't take Myra along with him, Ignite might bug Elyx about this for future jobs. Its going to be her it seemed.

Hey Myra! Elyx called out when he got to her house, knocking on the door a few times and calling her name. It was still morning, but Ignite just won't let him do this. It had to be right now with this person to go on this job, that's how she wanted it. Such a spoiled partner Ignite was. He knocked on the door again. Its Elyx! I have  job request that maybe you would like to come help me with.
    Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) Empty Re: Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra)

Post by Annora 27th March 2015, 10:10 am

Myra was lying on her bed, peacefully sleeping under the soft pink comforters. Her head placed on a comfortable and soft pillow as she was in her own world, dreaming. It was early in the morning and the sunlight shone through the window, decreasing it's brightness as it swept through the curtains. The dark room seemed to be very silent. Nothing could be heard other that the woman's soft breaths. 

Suddenly, a light knock echoed through the quiet room. After a couple more of the same sound, the female's eyes squinted open. She let out a small sound before getting up and sitting on her bed slowly. She rubbed her blue eyes, in order to let all the sleep rush out, and another knock was heard. She lifted her blanket and let her legs swing at the side of the bed before slipping into some slippers. Her yellow knee length sleeveless dress that she wears at night adjusted itself as she got up. She then made her way to the door, still half asleep.

Opening the door, she came face to face with Elyx, "Oh Elyx, Hi." She said before yawning, then using her hand to cover her mouth. She opened the door wider, "Come on in, I didn't expect you to be here this early  with a job." She smiled at him. She stood there, "Wait, I'll be right back." She rushed to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and changed into a simple black jeans and a blue sleeveless shirt. 

After adjusting her hair and tying it in a high ponytail, she went into the kitchen and made the two some coffee, the only thing she could make. Holding both cups, she entered the hall, where Elyx was, with his pet bird who Myra had not noticed before. Probably because she was too sleepy but now, she was feeling fresh. She handed the coffee to him and sat down too. "So what's this job you wanted to go on?" 

She took the flyer from him and read over it.  It was a detective job. A grin made it's way onto the female's lips. "Well, this seems interesting. I'm up for it." She said as she patted the little bird sitting on her friend's shoulder.

[Word Count: 375/350] 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) EhHiEpZ

Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) Empty Re: Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra)

Post by King Elyx 27th March 2015, 12:45 pm

Elyx was left to wait in the halls while Myra got ready, which is something he should have expected, he came in the morning, when someone was completely unprepared for this sort of thing. He waited in the halls and put his hands in hs pockets. Ignite flew towards Elyxs shoulder and rested as well, they didn't live too far from each other, but Myra just woke up and Elyx was still in his morning tired mode. Ignite was no different on this one. The Violinist turned his head when he heard footsteps coming, seeing Myra wearing casual clothing and was offering him a cup of coffee. He took the coffee and smiled as a "Thank you" sort of message. She then mentioned the job and how she didn't expect it. Sorry about that, it's just that this was rather far away, if we hit the job now, we can return before the sun sets. Eyx explained as he then sipped from his coffee mug. It tasted sweet in all honesty, son he enjoyed the flavor even more and a music note appeared above his head.

Myra then asked him about the job that he wanted to go on. He handed her the job request paper and summarized the whole job altogether, he didn't want her to have to interpret it like he did, it would only waste time while he had the information. A lady named Zoe is being robbed of quite valuable items it seemed. She is asking for help and wants us to track down whoever these guys are. And possibly get the items back to her if they haven't been sold already. Eyx explained as he took a sip of coffee again. I figured out of all the people I know, you have the best qualities of a detective, which is why I want to invite you to come along with me. Ignite them hummed as Myra patted the Phoenix Bird, it seems Ignite took a liking to her.
    Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 27th March 2015, 1:12 pm

Myra read the job flyer as Elyx summarized the whole thing. This job seemed rather easy. All they had to do was find some stolen items, catch the robbers and return the items back to a lady named Zoe.  The only thing they had to do was follow the clues and find those filthy thieves. Sounds easy enough. Myra placed her half empty mug of coffee onto the table in front of her, "Well then, What are we waiting for? Let's move." 

Myra had read many mystery and detective novels. The suspense, the climax, she absolutely loved everything.  Those were one of her favorite type of books. Other than listening to music all day, going on jobs, hanging out at the guild hall, she reads books and she really enjoys them, especially the ones which involve a detective. Reading books like that always excited her. But being a detective for real, was exciting on a whole new level. She contained the excitement, making sure not to seem to happy about this job. She was glad that Elyx brought this job to her. Otherwise, she may not even have noticed it on the request board. The female mage made her way to the entrance door of her house and departed to the docks along with Elyx and his pet, who Myra seemed to like and vice versa. They climbed the boat, in Myra's case, more like skipped onto the boat. And they were on their way, to Clover Town.

It didn't take the mages a long time to reach their  destination. The female mage got off the boat and with her partner, they went to meet their client, who's shop's address was mentioned in the flyer. Myra was awestruck when they reached their clients shop. It was a quite huge. She walked over to the door knocked. The door was attended by a man, wearing black and white. He seemed to look like a butler or a security guard, one of those, to the pink haired mage but she did not say a word. "Yes?" He, like Myra, had a british accent too, but one that was much more thicker than hers. "Um....We are here for the job request that was sent."

[Word Count: 372/350]

4/35

Last edited by Myra R. on 29th March 2015, 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 28th March 2015, 4:58 am

Elyx sat down in the couch with his hands folded on his lap, waiting for Myra to finish. It would be rude to interrupt a woman while she was preparing herself, and to play the violin in someone else's house, without asking, seems a little but rude as well. He let Ignite fly through the house, provided she doesn't touch anything, he saw no problem in letting her enjoy her flight. Elyx finished his cup of coffee and went over to the kitchen sink and washed the cup her drank the coffee from, it was too bad he didn't have any breath montsnon him at the current moment, and he had nowhere to wash his mouth in. It didn't matter though, they had to find their client now. Zoe.

The shop seemed to be open, considering the fact that there was a man who was ready to greet Elyx and Myra. Myra explained to the man about the job request, and Elyx held the paper for the man to see that what they were saying was true, nothing about it was being made up. The man examined the paper, this one being smarter than the short man that Elyx met guarding the town of Hargeon. This man actually seemed to know what he was doing, his eyes moving at a reasonable speed as he read the paper. This was Elyxs everyday observations, he makes sure to keep himself productive as he was dealing with associates of clients. I'm sorry for the wait, you may go in and see mistress Zoe. The man said as he stepped to the side. Elyx and Myra got to walk in and see a young lady at the counter, her shop empty... Probably due to the mans security. She was wiling the glass counters. When she looked up, a small smile arose on her face? Hello Miss Zoe. My name is Elyx, and this here is Myra. We are both of the guild, Black Rose. Elyx explained as he revealed a white rose tattoo on his left collar bone. Would you like to explain what happened?

Zoe looked at Elyx and had a worried facial expression on her face. She seemed to think he was a kid, great... He was 17. And he wasn't even a midgit either! It was just his cat like face that made people do this. Recently a few men came to my store. They had rubber gloves and masks. They had no weapons, but they literally ran into my store and took my items. Zoe explained, Noe it was time for questions. How many men were there if you can recall? Elyx asked, ready to take mental notes, Conan style. It also made him seem like a lawyer during cross examination. 5 or 6, no less than four from what I saw. This place had a one way in and one way out system. Any damage in would have been noticed by the janitors. Zoe explained as she put down her rag, preparing herself for more questions. The date and time this happened? Elyx asked again, pressing for information. Two days ago, it was about noon at the time. I didn't have any coffee on that day, I was rather tired. The day before I stayed up after midnight playing poker with three of my friends. Zoe answered, nothing she said was a lie so far. Lerale eye would have caught her if she did lie. Why didn't you try to stop them? Elyx asked further, his questions increasing in difficulty, but he needed information. They were so quick, and I barely had any sleep. My shop opens at five in the morning, I had two hours of sleep and didnt even get coffee. When they came in, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me as they stole some items from my shop. When I realized what they did, I sent out the very job request you hold in your hand. Zoe replied. It made sense, and Elyx had all the information needed. He smile at Zoe and Ignite flew onto his shoulders, knowing that Elyx wanted to travel. Thank you Zoe, we will catch them by midnight.
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 29th March 2015, 11:00 am

Myra watched as Elyx and their client, Zoe spoke. She would've said something but seemed to her that her friend was completely engrossed in his role as a detective. As Zoe spoke, she mentioned that, after she had realized what she saw, she sent a job request out, but that slightly confused the pink haired female, "Why did you approach the wizard guilds? You could have even taken help from the Rune Knights." Myra stated as Zoe shifted her gaze towards her, before sighing, "You're right, I could have done that. It's just that those stolen items are very precious to me, I can't afford to lose them, so I asked the best of them for help, and who could be better than wizards." She flashed Myra a believable smile, but for some reason, the female mage suspected her, but she kept her mouth shut.  

"Okay, an what exactly are these priceless valuables that are so precious to you that you had to call for wizards to help?" Looks like Elyx is not the only one who's in character. Zoe looked at Myra, with a rather annoyed expression, "I could give you an entire list." The pink haired female smiled and gestured for her to continue, to which the woman replied, "Well, there was this special diamond flower shaped brooch, then there was a vase which had been designed with gold, real gold. There was also a diamond necklace worth millions, which I had received from a merchant." The female mage still was not satisfied. She was about to do some more inquiring but stopped herself from doing so. She didn't want to annoy their client any further. As Elyx continued to talk to her for a while, the female mage looked around the shop, which was the scene of the crime. She looked around for anything suspicious but her eyes spotted noting. But they weren't going to give up.

Myra stared at Elyx as he stated that the thieves will be caught by midnight. Her gaze went to the clock hung there, it was still pretty early, so maybe they could do it. They walked out of the shop. "So what leads do we have? We only know that there were about four to five of them and that they stole some valuable things."

[Word Count: 385/350]

6/35

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 29th March 2015, 11:34 am

Elyx looked at Myra and tilted his head. Let's think possibilities. One thing that struck me as a possibity was the fact that the janitors had access to the shop, though it is rather questionable at what time they came in, the fact that they were able to patch up and cover any holes created, they have to be put on the suspect list instantly. Elyx explained as his gaze went to the sky, his eyes somewhat crossed as he was thinking. He could hear a small tune being played in the background to give him thinking time. If it isn't even them, there is the possibility of her three friends she played poker with the midnight before. We would have to come back to Zoe and ask her a few more questions about them. If they are so close to Zoe that they would trust her enough to let themselves gamble with her, maybe they know a bit more about his shop. Elyx explained as Ignite started to fly into the air, it seems she has better things to do than listen to Elyx list suspects.

What strikes me as odd is the fact that the items are made of rough metal, normal people value that sort of thing. Zoe would have to have a LOT of money, even for one of those items. She had more than one... THREE if I remember. Gambling and winning that much money is possible if your opponents are able to have such a good career. I can't imagine any other way of having a lot of money like that... Legally. Well, who should we ask for first, the janitors of the shop? Or her friends?

Elyx looked around the city to see if there were any suspicious relations with the shop in any sort of way. Unfortunately for him, that wasn't the case. Instead, he just had to continue thinking about the puzzle pieces he currently has, and there were many of them, but they just didn't seem to fit into a small thread. There were possibilities, hut that was it. Right now, it was still a bit early, maybe about an hour or two before noon is struck. Regardless, he didn't feel like having any dinner.
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 4th April 2015, 7:21 am

Myra listened carefully as Elyx spoke, giving his opinion of the situation. He seemed to be correct, it was strange that Zoe managed to lose not one, but three priceless items which may have cost a lot. The pink haired female turned towards her partner, "Well, I think we should go and investigate with her friends first, there is a chance they may know something about this robbery." she paused for a moment, "While on the other hand, there are the janitors, who could be the ones responsible for the robbery." This was something to think about.

Considering the fact that they were two, and they currently had two suspects, the best option would be to split up and go to each one and investigate. The female mage looked at the whole picture form the start, what all had they done up till now, "Hmm....Are we missing someone?" then it struck her, "Wait, wasn't there a guard? We don't know anything about him." The guard should have been their prime suspect from the start. But they have some time on their hand. Just because the guard is most likely to be the one responsible for the robbery, they shouldn't lose their focus on their other suspects,"We can worry about the guard later, we should probably focus of these people, Zoe's friends and the janitors."

She then realized, "We didn't see any janitors when we wen to her shop, there is a chance that the janitors come to clean at night, when the shop is closed, because it would cause inconvenience for the customers if they were to clean during the day." Myra raised her right hand and placed it on her chin as she thought. They knew the stolen items, the motive for stealing them was pretty clear as well, money. The only thing they had to do was figure out their thief. "Elyx, how about we split up? I'll go and talk to Zoe's friends while you go and inquire from the janitors. We'll meet back here." If Elyx said yes, she could then go and meet these so-called friends of their client.

[Word Count: 354/350]

8/35

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 4th April 2015, 10:23 am

All right, we have to meet up back here in an hour, don't hold back with getting information. Elyx said as Ignite flew onto his shoulder gently and chirped happily. He nodded to Myra before he began to run back to the shop and rushed towards Zoe. He didn't know where the Janitors were located quite yet, but then when he got there, he saw them working. How long were they there for? He tilted his head to the side as he looked at te both of them, one of them was a man and one of them was a woman. This was a great chance to talk to them. Hey Zoe, I hope you don't mind if I steal your workers for a second. The Violinist said to the clerk, who smiled as she nodded her head, giving him permission to do just that. The two suspects came with him and they all left the shop. He then realized that the man outside was letting both the Janitors in... Wasn't his ultimate goal to let out anyone until this case is solved? Now he was beginning to look bad, he was not doing his job right, yet he seemed to have the job locked in when he was trying to give access to Elyx and Myra. Was he trying something...?

Hello there. You're the one who was going to question us right? The woman asked as she smiled. The man kept a neutral face on him, normal. Elyx turned to his attention to the woman since she seemed most ready to be given questions. All right, lets begin. Elyx said as he looked at Ignite, he hoped Myra was able to do what she did in the shop. They both needed as much information as they could. These suspects were all able to do such a thing. He made sure the man at the door didn't move form his place, he shared a good amount of suspicious activity as well. He was the next target after these two are taken care of. If he ran away, he becomes a top suspect since that shop isn't closing for a while, he had no reason to go away.
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 7th April 2015, 8:01 am

Myra nodded with a smile Elyx agreed with her plan. She set out to meet these friends of Zoe. She then realized that she did not know where to find them. Internally face palming, she thought of a way to find out their location. Then it struck her, when Zoe was talking, it sounded like her friends liked to play poker a lot. This was the only place where she had a chance to find them. Next stop, casino. 

From what the female knew, there was only one casino in Hargeon Town, which wasn't very far away from her location. She walked in and saw people playing poker and gambling. Not a sight she preferred, but she had to be here. She stood at the door, looking around for a reception desk or something of that sort where she can get some help. Her blue gaze landed on a table placed in a corner, where a man sat. She walked over, "Excuse me." 

The man looked up at her and smiled, "Are you here to gamble?" he asked politely, "Um..No, actually-" "Then get out" Myra's mouth was on the verge of hanging open. One second this man was super kind and now he's being a prick, not to mention, he didn't even let her complete her sentence. She sighed, "Listen mister, I'm here for a reason and I'm not leaving until you tell me what I want to know." The receptionist just gave her a blank stare, "Guards"

Two bulky men made their way to the female and grabbed both her arms in order to drag her out. Now the female was pissed. She kicked one man on his shin, waited for him to bend down before raising her knee and kicking his face. The other guard cautiously step back. Luckily, people were too busy gambling to notice the scene unfold. The receptionist raised his phone, "I'll call the cops. You can't vandalize here." Myra sighed, "I tried talking but you wouldn't listen. I suggest you shut up and let me finish." This man was starting to get on her nerves. 

He gulped then nodded for her to continue, "You have a costumer named Zoe." The man checked his computer before looking up at the female and nodding, "She comes here with a few people, I want to know who they are, and if they're here right now." The man looked at her, "Give me a second." He turned back to his computer. After a few clicks he looked at the pink haired female and nodded, "Yeah, they're here right now, follow me." He stepped outside the reception and walked ahead being followed by Myra. He stopped and nodded towards three people who were seated there, two men and one woman, "There they are. I don't care what you do, just don't say I told you about them." With that he disappeared and the female walked over to the three, "Excuse me? You're Zoe's friends, aren't you." The three of them shared looks before one of the men spoke up, "Yes, we are" Myra smiled, "Good I need to talk to you about the robbery that took place from her shop."

[Word Count: 529/350]

10/35

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 8th April 2015, 12:55 pm

All right, lets start. I need you to answer questions in the order I ask them. Elyx explained as music in the background then began to play, like thinking music. Simple, classic, and an annoying but catchy tune. These two seemed like they were able to attack at any moment, they worked in the daytime after all. All right, my first question. Where were you both at the scene of the crime in the morning? Detective Elyx asked as Ignite flew onto his shoulder, the time to cross examine their jobs and their roles was now. He had a little version of him show his true reactions since he wasn't able to react on the outside his facial expression will reveal much and change the amount of information he would be able to receive if he did something wrong.

We were both in the shop at that time, at the closet as Ms. Zoe asked for an item. The female janitor explained calmly as the man nodded, he didn't seem like one to talk, so question would bounce onto the female. Interesting, but that proved nothing. Now it was time to question their actions. Did you both go? Couldn't she have just sent one of you only? And what was this item anyways? The Violinist asked, pressing forward onto this trial. This was like squeezing lemons, press further and further until you get all of it. In this case, keep pressing further and further. We were looking for a key, and this janitor right here was sent first. But he couldn't find it after five minutes, so I had to help him out. The female janitor replied, but this seemed to be off a little bit. Interesting... Elyx commented, the story pieces already breaking down. These two seemed to be getting guiltier and guiltier.
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 15th April 2015, 4:43 am

The three people stared the the female dumbfounded before the other woman decided to speak up, "Ah,I see. We've heard about the robbery." To Myra, she seemed the most calm and sophisticated person from the three. The woman was wearing a dark blue dress which matched well with her shoulder length black hair. Covering her feet was a pair of stiletto heels, making her look elegant and beautiful as she sat crossed legged.

Her eyes unwillingly traveled to her own attire which consisted of simply a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. The pink haired female snapped out of her daze as the woman spoke, "Please take a seat." Myra simply nodded and sat down on the empty chair, "My name is Lily," She said pointing to herself. She gaze then turned to the man sitting to her right, "This John, and the other is Robin." The female nodded, "My name is Myra, and I'm going to come straight to the point, I don't like beating around the bush. According to Zoe, you all were with her the night before the robbery took place."

Lily nodded her head, "Indeed, that is true, we were right here, in this Casino the night before the robbery had taken place." Myra continued on to say, "Can you tell me anything about Zoe's shop? Anything that you find odd. She mentioned that some precious items had been stolen from her shops, Do you know anything about those items?" The two men looked at each other before one of them, John spoke up, "No, not really. Zoe's shop was an average shop, she had a few expensive items and now they're stolen." Nothing seemed out of the ordinary to the female, "Is there anyone who held a grudge against Zoe or hated her and decided to steal her possessions in order to ruin her ."

Myra stated all the possibilities she could think of. Robin, the other man had been quiet all along until now, he spoke up after a while of silence passed as John and Lily seemed like they didn't want to tell  her about it, "There is one man who can do this. His name is Peter. He also owns a shop in the same street. When Zoe opened her shop, she was selling quite a lot of thing. This left Peter out of business. He swore that he'd ruin her. I have a feeling that he might have had something to do with this." Myra nodded. At least they had a clue now. She stood up, "Thank you for the information." With that she left the casino and headed back to when she and Elyx separated to go investigate.

[Word Count: 449/350]

12/35

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 15th April 2015, 7:18 am

Oh really? So what about him? What is his name? Elyx asked as he put his hands back in his pockets as a cartoon like lightning bolt shot through the two of them to give a double split screen. The music in the background also changed as well, one that was more intense. The cross examination was being a success. The man and the woman had their eyes wide open. He knew that if it was the man who replied, they would deflect off his question and purpose of asking. It was the woman who asked, if the man replied now, they exposed themselves to a variety of choices that could end their chances. The woman needs to reply correct, because his observation, he found out the name of man janitor... And based on these observations, he was no janitor at all. The woman stood still and tried to think of a good reason or answer, but neither appeared in a minute. They proved to be suspects, but unfortunately, not the criminal. They were accomplices, but not the actual thieves.

I think you both gave me the information I needed. Elyx explained as he then began to walk back to the area in which he and Myra split. Many things in their answers were way off the scales. But the reason why that man was unknown was because he never was, the lady however was a janitor. However, she was still part of this jewel smuggling trade, and she betrayed Zoe. Who the person was though... That was just too much for him to understand yet. He walked up to Myra and tilted his head as Ignite landed on his shoulder. Did you figure anything out yet? I think I have some good information. Now what would happen if the both ended up with different amounts of information that completely clashes with these two. This would be a rather bad case, and there were some theories that could have a few holes to fix. Maybe the friends of Zoe would be able to clear it up. This was going to be a tough test on everyone. The chances of failure were high, but just like Conan said, One Truth Will Prevail, so he mus make sure that truth has prevailed above all others.

Last edited by Elyx Reiaki on 16th April 2015, 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 16th April 2015, 5:21 am

Myra saw Elyx walking towards the place where they had parted ways. He came and said something to which she nodded, "Mhmm, even I got some useful information." She took a deep breath before starting, "I went to the casino where I met three of Zoe's friends. They told me about a man named Peter who owns a shop near Zoe's." She didn't remember seeing any other shop near Zoe's shop, but then again, they din't look around. "Turns out that when Zoe started her business, Peter was left broke. He got no costumers and he was thrown out of business. From what I've gathered, he swore to take revenge on Zoe. Right now, he's my prime suspect." They had to go to this Peter guy and investigate. After all, he is the one who has the highest chances of being the culprit, "Anyways, what information did you get?" She couldn't help but think about something. If it were only one person, he or she would have probably hired someone to steal because according to Zoe, there were more than one thief. In Hargeon Town, many goons can be found but they should also investigate about them. It could be possible that the culprit took their help and maybe if they catch the goons, they can catch the culprit too. After listening to what Elyx had to say, "Hmm, interesting. We have quite a few suspects. I think we should go and check out Peter's shop first." As they walked, she continued thinking about the goons, "Elyx, do you think that the culprit would take help from some random thugs off the street? I think that he or she could probably ask someone who is good at theft." They soon reached Peter's shop which was located down the same street as Zoe's. Myra opened the door and entered, causing the small bell on top of the door to ring. The shop smelled like coffee and cigarettes. The female scrunched up her nose as she had inhaled the air, "Don't like cigarettes, aye?" A middle aged man spoke up in a country accent, startling the female. He held a cigar between his fingers and inhaled it before puffing the smoke out, "So how can I help ya'll."

[Word Count: 376/350]

14/35

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 15th June 2015, 7:39 am

I got a couple of accomplices based on the information I obtained. Or at least one, the other just seemed suspicious. What kind of worker does not even know the name of the man she works with? I believe that she is just wearing that to look like a janitor. But the only way she could have known I was coming was if someone knew I was interrogating her. and the only way to figure that out was if someone heard our planning... But... I didn't sense anyone else with Lerale Eye except Zoe and... The Guard... Elyx said as he turned his head back towards the direction of the shop. There didn't seem to be a spy according to the boy, who was able to sense the energy flow of those with equal or less power than him. He looked back to his partner and tilted his head to the side. Question Myra, by any chance... Do you think the guard himself might have done something? He was the only one that could allow people to go in. The boy explained as Ignite then fluttered onto his shoulder and an interest in her eyes to be listening to gossip, or what she would think is gossip. It was like she was a teenage girl, and that would be a hard thing to take care of it that were the case.

The boy looked down to his sword sheathe to see Knight Iris resting peacefully. It would only be a matter of time before the boy was forced to use it, they just needed to know who to use it on an it will be the beginning or a fight. Oh how he longed for a fight, it was what Edogawa has to go through for every case in order to catch the criminals, and now he was about to do the same thing... When they find the criminal, in which Edogawa also had to do. He also had no one to look to for help except himself, Elyx had a leverage since Myra was there to help him and back him up. From there, he looked towards the shop owner, but not much can be said already, he didn't look guilty of anything of all based on what Elyx can see.

I can't sense any workers around here and the shop hours exceed that of Ms. Zoe, we have a whole bunch of witnesses willing to say that he was in here the whole time. It seems we have no reason to arrest him... Questions though still need to be asked.
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 24th June 2015, 4:53 am

"The guard, huh? I did not think of that. He could have considering the fact that he is the only one other than Zoe who has the keys to the shop. After inquiring this Peter character, we should have a chat with him." Based on Elyx's understanding and her's, Myra now suspected two people, this man named Peter and the guard that was supposed to keeping Zoe's shop safe. He sure as hell did not do a good job at it.

Myra thought about it when suddenly the smell of smoke came to her nose, causing her to let out a cough and wave her hand over her nose to avoid inhaling. "Mr. Peter, we're here to ask you some questions about the robbery that took place at Miss. Zoe's shop. I'm sure you've heard about it." He put his cigarette down, "Yeah, I've heard." He snickered "Wouldn't say she didn't deserve it." Myra eyed him suspiciously. It took him a moment to realize what was happening, "Ya'll think I stole it, don't cha?" Myra just kept her gaze locked with his, "We have reason to believe so. When Zoe started her shop, she left you broke."

"You even swore to get revenge on her. You have a reason to steal from her." Peter seemed aggravated from her accusations. "Listen, I don't know who you are but I did not steal from her. Sure, I hate her and she left me broke but that doesn't mean I'll steal from her. I have more dignity than that."  Myra observed the man before looking around his shop, "Mind if we take a look around?" He gestured towards his shop and the female mage began looking around. He had some interesting stuff here but none of them seemed to match the missing possessions of Zoe. She nodded, "Well, you seem to have nothing on you. We'll be back if needed." He simply nodded as the two mages exited the shop. "He seems a little suspicious but I don't think that he's lying. But if not him, then the only suspect left is the guard." She looked at Elyx, "Let's go get that guard."

[Word Count: 360/350]

16/35

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 24th June 2015, 10:44 am

Ignite flew around the store to see if there was anything wrong with the place. It did contain plenty of items, though they were outdated by what he was able to see. They were even being sold cheap as well, so low that it might as well have a sign that said "Everything Must Go." Nothing seemed to be out of place, and Wind Lerale Eye was not scanning anything that seemed out of place with this man. There could not be any chance that he had anything to do with this. Yeah, there's nothing here to see. We should go. Elyx said as he looked over to Myra. Ignite flew back onto his right shoulder, chirping happily as usual. From there, the three of them left the shop. This lead to nothing, leads were important and the only one that they had was shot down. The solution to their problem sounded simple, but it could not get any harder than this based on what he could tell. That was when Myra explained a small little theory that seemed so obvious, yet they missed it for miles to come. The guard.

The boys eyes shot open as he looked over to Myra. He quickly slipped in a piece of sqaure candy from his pocket and began to chew on it as he listened with much interest. It would only make sense that the guard might have something to do with it. Heh, it seems like the possible culprits were from the staff of Zoe's shop. Man did she choose her employees poorly if that were the case. We have nothing to prove him guilty yet, I am afraid the only thing we are able to do is approach and question him. Elyx explained before turning his head around. Question who now, if you don't mind me asking. The guard man said. It turned out, they were at the shop, and oh did he have questions.

You sir. I am going to have to question you. Where were you at the scene of the crime? Elyx asked, ready to get the yolk out of the egg. The man tilted his head to the side with question. Really now? All right then, if you say so. I was guarding the shop outside, remember? The man asked as he put his hands in his pockets. It's a one way in and out system after all. I was standing right here this whole time. Elyx had his doubts on that one. Ignite flew into the air, the Phoenix Bird nodded her head as she circled her way around the shop. For a thief, it's not just one way in and out. If you can't find a way in, break a way in I would say. But you have access to the shop on your own right?

Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 30th June 2015, 2:17 pm

Elyx seemed to be doing a good job at questioning but the guard did do a good job at answering, "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do have access to the shop." He went on to say. His answers were very smooth and he did not once hesitate. This rang suspicion into the female's mind. Myra thought that his answers were a little too smooth. If it were anyone else, they would have hesitated. Its basic psychology for someone to feel nervous while they are being interrogated, mainly because they don't want to be framed. This man, however, seemed to take it very casually. He would have known that since he is the guard, he would be in the lists of suspects.

"You said you were guarding the shop. If someone did break in, didn't you hear a commotion? No matter how stealthy a thief is, he always makes mistakes."The guard shifted his gaze to Myra, "No. I didn't hear a thing." He gulped to which the female raised an eyebrow. He looked at her and squinted his eyes, 'I was asleep, that's why. I didn't tell you that because I could get fired for napping during work." He looked at both the mages. "Why should we believe you? You could be lying to us for all I know." She paused and walked right next to him, "Here's the thing. You work for Zoe and she owns a shop with many valuables. You have access to the shop and could easily walk in and steal whatever prized possessions she has."

The guard had a way to steal from the shop but his motive was still unclear. "Listen, being the guard, I know that I would be your suspect. But please trust me, I did not steal Miss.Zoe's possessions." The guard's voice held sincerity in it, making the female feel a little apprehensive. She looked at Elyx, wondering if he had anything to say. If he did, he would say it and then the mages would leave the guard, "I don't think he's lying. He might not be the who stole those goods."

[Word Count: 355/350]

18/35

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 30th June 2015, 7:40 pm

The boy did not even know what to say. The two of them were getting leads one after another and they were all being shut down so easily. Why did it have to be that case out of all of the damn things? Everyone acts innocent and had Alibis or at least, good enough evidence to prove their innocence. Well, the guard did not exactly prove his innocence just yet, but neither of them were able to hold against again him either since nothing was proven to make him look guilty. It is as almost everyone has said, "Innocent until proven guilty." Conan had his own motto though, one that did not exactly counter the previous statement just mentioned, but it did not exactly support it either. Whenever everyone seemed innocent, yet it is confirmed that there is a killer on the scene, he reminds himself, "Only One Truth Prevails." Yes, everything seemed like a truth, so many truths, but only one can prevail, everything else is a lie. So many theories to pick from like apples, yet he decided to leave the topics alone until the evidence is able to form one beautiful single thread. That was how Edogawa and Doyle was able to do it after all.

Elyx and Myra seemed to be getting away from the guard, the boy not taking a liking to what was going on so far. Then again, this was he first case after all, he should probably be a little bit more patient with this. Ignite quickly fluttered onto his right shoulder as she nudged his head with love and support behind it. The Phoenix Bird knew how to make Elyx feel better, even if he wanted to sulk or whine about what was going on. Because of her, a small grin was placed on his face before he looked over to Myra, one with much information. No other suspects could have done it, it was clear that the thief had been interviewed already anyways. Shall we go over everything we know? Maybe we will find some odd link in the thread of string we are trying to build. Elyx suggested to his partner with curiousity in his tone.
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 3rd July 2015, 4:16 pm

The female walked along with her partner while trying to unfold the mystery. Her partners question got her thinking, "Yeah, we should do that. Let's start from the beginning. When we came to the town, we visited our client, Miss. Zoe. That is also where we first encountered the guard. Zoe told us about the timing of the robbery and about her absence in the shop the previous night, as she was out playing poker with her friends. We interviewed her employees and her friends. The employees seemed suspicious, as you said but we have no proof against them while the friends led us to Mr. Peter. He claimed that he did not steal from Zoe. He could be our thief. He even has a motive but sadly, we have no evidence against him. After that we questioned the guard who stated that he was asleep during the robbery." The female began thinking,

"It was a well planned robbery. It seemed as if the robber or robbers knew that Zoe would be tired and that the guard would be asleep." A thought struck her, "Hmm, they must have known that Zoe would be out late. The only one that we know of who had access to this information is the guard and her friends. I don't think that her friends are guilty. When I met them, they looked like typical rich brats. I don't think that they would need to steal from their friend.

"Then again, Zoe mentioned that there was more than one robber there. To hire someone, the culprit would need a lot of money." The case was getting confusing by each passing second. All of their suspects, in some way, seemed related to the robbery but it has to be one of them. As the female thought, the constant feeling of being watched swept across her mind. She was probably over-reacting considering that fact that there were a few civilians around them. But the nerving feeling refused to go away. Her doubts were cleared when she saw a few men standing right in front of them. They were all wearing masks. The female knew who they were.

[Word Count: 360/350]

20/35

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd July 2015, 4:16 pm

The member 'Myra R.' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) WeakMonster Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) StrongMonster Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) NormalMonster Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) WeakMonster
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 23rd July 2015, 11:49 am

Suddenly, Elyx sensed it, a bullet was headed for Myra. The boy turned his head around, Wind-Make Warning was not lying. Good thing his reflexes and speed are built to be a devastating mix. The boy pulled out the right blade, Knight Iris, from it's sheathe and sliced it upwards, blocking the bullet from striking and allowing it to drop to the ground. The boy looked to down at the bullet, then up to see a few surprised mages and gunslingers. That was certainly interesting, a group of men who wanted them dead now. Elyx was ready to bring a counterattack of his own. Ignite flew into the air with her grace as useful, ready to fly alongside Elyx whenever something was needed. The boy snarled at the men, who seemed as eager to fight as he did. Myra! Brace yourself! We have a few idiots here that want to fight! The boy exclaimed as he then ran towards them. The Gunslinger and the Wind Mages worked together to make it rain bullets all around Elyx and Myra. The Violinist's eyes shot wide open as he then pulled out both of his swords, and one by one, all of the bullets were coming for them at insane speeds. Elyx's eyes shot from light brown to dark red as he then activated Wind Lerale: Chidori's Keep. The boy boosted his speed to almost H rank types of speed, nothing would get past them now. Elyx had to deflect these bullets, meanwhile, he had a command for Myra. Myra! I'll keep the bullets off of us! If you can, use some sort of long range attack against them before they get away! The boy exclaimed, the bullets raining to strike and kill the both of them. Elyx began to run at his fastest speed and deflect the bullets. The boy felt the bullets deflecting off of the blade, and he had less than milliseconds to react to a full 360 degree dome of bullets trying to get to the boy. Both blades were spinning as fast as they could, the boy felt his endurance being tested, no trial has been able to test him this badly in his strength, speed, and defenses.

Elyx's Deflecting:
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 24th July 2015, 1:49 pm

Myra was clearly surprised and shocked at Ely's speed and insane reflexes but impressed, nonetheless. All the commotion gave her no chance to utter a single word. When Elyx told her to do some long ranged attacks, she finally spoke up, "Or i could just do this."  She raised her hands parallel to the ground and aimed them towards the bullets headed their way, "Reverse Chord." This spell released sound waves with enough force that when those waves hit the bullets, the bullets were sent flying backwards and straight towards the wielders of the guns that shot those bullets in the first place. Two of the men jumped out of the way, but those that didn't got shot in multiple places on the front parts of their body; some in the abdomen, some in the shoulders or shoulder blade, and sadly, some got hit straight in the chest. Puddles of blood surrounded the area as the pink haired female threw away all the guilt and regret she had for doing this. Of she hadn't done it, it would be her partner and herself lying on the ground, surrounded by blood. But she couldn't forget that there were more. One of the men smacked his hands onto the ground and the ground beneath Myra's feet began shaking. A small crack on the hard ground where he attacked soon turned into a small earthquake that headed towards the two mages. The female instantly jumped out of the way, landing of her left arm. A small groan escaped her lips as pain shot through her arm. She forced herself to get up, occasionally wincing as she did. The man stood up with a smug grin on his face. She knew whom she would be facing off against. From nowhere, anotehr attack came towards her and her friend as she felt a gush of heat pass though the air. The pink haired female mage knew exactly what it was, "Magical Sphere." A sphere formed around her and her partner, the translucent view instantly being clouded with the fire attack sent towards them. When the fire cleared, at a distance, it revealed a man who stood with the other earth mage. This was going to be a tough battle.

[Word Count: 374/350]

22/35

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 1st August 2015, 11:39 am

It seems we found the ones controlling them. Elyx said as he then crossed his arms and locked his light brown eyes on two shadows. The speed in him made him feel like he just got shot with a few hits of coffee, the vibrating in his blood stream, his teeth being clenched with excitement. It all got so much to the point in which he couldn't take it, the spell was going to run out before he could successfully destroy the source of the problem. It was going to be a fun run, his blades were already out, now all he had to do were charge at the shadows. Come over here! Move out of my way! Elyx exclaimed as he then ran through the sphere that would protect them. The first attack was a few bullets, in which Elyx spun himself to the side before ducking under a slow attack with a blade. C ranked attack, nice job, now he was going to have to continue running. The boy had his blades unsheathed and his teeth clenched with determination, the speed he was traveling allowed his body to blur as he was zipping he way over there. The boy sliced the neck enemy to the side, pushing him out of the way. Any fool that stood in his way would get smashed away from him. The net was a rock attack from up front, but the boy was able to see the attack coming and sliced through the rock, causing it to shatter into pieces, half of it being into dust. The boy was near the shadows. They were trying to make a run for it, but the boy was not going to let them get away.

Elyx continued to run through the crowd, his blade being painted in more red with every slice that he was able to carry out. The boy smiled at the success being shown within every attack, and finally, he caught up to the shadows. You aren't getting away from us! Elyx explained before jumping into the air and sliced down onto the ground between the two, ready to shatter it to pieces and cause them to fall.
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 1st August 2015, 1:35 pm

No focusing on anything other than her opponent, who happened to be the mage using earth magic, Myra decided to not divert her attention. Knowing that her partner was completely capable of handling himself, the female solely focused on wiping the smirk off of her enemies face. He and his fellow ally who seemed to be able to have control over the element of fire, happened to be working together in order to bring down the two mages, but the pink haired female had already planned to split them apart in order to defeat them and hoped that her partner, Elyx also had the same thing in mind.

Bringing her hands back, she readied her figure in a battle stance and prepared for battle. "Magical Sphere." She knew exactly what revolved around the mind of her opponent. He thought she would attack him but the surprised expression gave her satisfaction when he noticed the large translucent bubble suddenly surrounding him. She hauled him off the ground, ripping every inch of his body away from the surface of the ground which she thought was required to make him unable to use his magic.

Still under that ideology, she stood victorious, knowing that he couldn't attack her but alas she was taken aback when his long gone smirk returned onto it's true place; his face. Her eyes squinted into a light glare of wonder and confusion when suddenly the earth beneath his feet, merely one meter away from his body, cracked and the cracking approached the female mage in great speed that she barely managed to get out of the way.

Her body fell sideways as she placed her palms on the ground and instantly did a somersault, rotating her body in mid-air and finally, firmly landing on her feet. Her confusion had not even a moment until her gaze drifted to the disliked mage. He had that palm his hand placed over the smooth surface of her spell; the sphere. A sudden action that involved the man retreating his hand and then unpredictably smacking it against the surface of the sphere where a small crack now appeared, "This is not going to be easy."

[Word Count: 363/350]

24/35

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 5:34 am