Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tai Keruzi [Spirit Champion]

Tai Keruzi
    Tai Keruzi

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Tai Keruzi [Spirit Champion] Empty Tai Keruzi [Spirit Champion]

Post by Tai Keruzi 20th January 2014, 8:44 am

Tai Keruzi [Spirit Champion] F6hWKfW

Name: Tai Keruzi
    Birthday: 16/08
    Sexuality: Gay
    Special Characteristics:  4 large scar's upon his back and a burn mark on his right side.

Personality:

Tai Keruzi is your average mage, Does he have a superiority complex, is he a stuck up bitch or a rather happy and loving person? Is he the type of person to strike out in anger at those who deserve it or at those who don't. Is he the type of person who can become angry from little things. Does he cry and get emotional, Can he turn of those emotions and become a killing machine. Do you want to know something, Tai Keruzi is your average mage. This mean's he is pretty much all of these things, Tai Keruzi is one of those guys who still haven't had the chance to fully become who he is nor who he wants to be. 18 year's old is rather young for those who still haven't figured out exactly what there personality is don't you agree. It's kind of like when your at normal people school and they ask you what you want to be when your older. at 5 your a prince or a princess, at 12 your a celebrity at 17 your so unsure because the possibilities are still endless. And that is just like a personality, him personality is just like this, he does'nt feel like he has fully created himself, he is'nt vain nor does he disregard him looks. he is'nt loyal to solely one thing or one person not does he solely think about himself.

There is one thing that will never change, It's how he feel's when in love, It is something that has never happened yet so he himself does not know this, But he will EVER ONLY FALL IN LOVE ONCE. him heart will belong to that one person and that one person only it is simply the matter of who. This is a true male. Now i only have one thing way were i feel it is possible to show exactly what i mean, So it will be stated him that Tai Keruzi's personality is very circumstance based, he will react differently depending on factors so i shall give an example. If his best friend were to insult him in a clearly joking way, Tai  would joke around and throw insult's back at him friend. If Tai's lover insulted him in the exact same way him best friend did Tai's behavior would be vastly different, he would be angry upset and hurt that he wold say something like that and wold not take it as a joke. So i hope you get what i mean.

This persona is very similar to how he is in battle, It really all comes down to circumstance and how one would carry themselves depening on the battle, But if we are talking about your average run of the mill every day mage fight then ill explain, Tai is generally kinda cool headed and calm, Not one to really see red in the middle of a battle unless its personal, Would he kill? Yes would he kill for sport? No. hes a mage not a murderer

• Tai loves his spirits, As a celestial Spirit mage it is imperative that the mage and spirits share a bond.
    • Being a fan of hot things, Spicy food is a delicacy that Tai adores, Slathered in chilli sauce yum yum yum.
    • Knowing when to stop is a real good focus point for this like, Tai likes to gamble in the sense that he adores playing cards, Though he would never take it to far, KNowing your limits.

Dislikes:

• Gotta dislike arrogance, Top notch arrogant people really grind the bones of this mage, You see as a Celestial Spirit Mage his magic is often looked down upon showing true arrogance in many people.
    • You know those green things um there called something? Plants...rabbit food OH VEGETABLES, Yup most vegetables i mean there fine in a sauce that's so hot you can't taste em but i mean who the hell would eat vegetables...gross.[/b]
    • Really cold days are a bummer, You know when its too cold to do anything and you end up sitting inside all day trying and failing to keep as warm as you possibly can. Yup hate em hate em hate em.

Motivations:

• Tai wishes to hold all 12 Golden Zodiac Key's in his hand at least once, He will not give up until that is complete.
    • Tai is motivated to become one of the most famous mages in the world, He wants to be in sorcerer weekly all the time having had an obsession with that magazine.
    • To become powerful for his guild, He wishes to show everyone that being different doesn't mean weak...that is when he comes out.

Fears:

• Terrified of being shunned and hated for who he is, He is scared that when his guild find out that he is gay they may not like him anymore.
    • Spiders freak him the hell out he actually hates the little things, Wanna hear a guy scream like a girl SHOW ME THE SPIDER.
    • Naturally a common one and not rare to happen, Loosing a member of his team or guild or family, Death is always a fear though not his own but those he is sworn to protect.

General Appearance

Height: 5.3Ft
    Weight: 7.7 Stone
    Hair: Tai has medium length, rather bouncy and lush blond hair that looks gorgeous
    Eyes: I don't think iv ever seen eyes so blue, Sparkling like the clearest of skies with a hint of curiosity and soul thrown in for good measure, No Sapphire sparkles quite as bright as these.
    Skin Tone: Light
    Appearance:

Tai Keruzi Appearance:

Tai is known to be good looking, His hair that as stated above falls down to the nape of his neck in outward eruptions of semi spikes that are naturally created, Soft and lush to touch the only thing better than the soft touch of his hair is the glorious glow of his sparkling eyes many relate them to sapphire but many feel that is inadequate, Sapphires don't sparkle as much as his eyes. Light in skin tone this mans fave color is blue, Normally seen wearing a blue jacket, In the summer his jacket is thin while in the winter the jacket is slightly thicker with a pure white faux fur hood. a prism pendant can be seen hanging from his neck whilea white t-shirt covers his 2 pac, [I mean not everyone needs a 6 pac right] Black trousers with a chain and blue boots generally complete his ensemble.

Guild/Council

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Tattoo: Tounge
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tai Keruzi [Spirit Champion] Empty Re: Tai Keruzi [Spirit Champion]

Post by Grizzly 20th January 2014, 9:15 am

Approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:24 pm