Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wedding Crashers

Yas Gaggii
    Yas Gaggii

Player 
    Lineage : Strength of Hercules
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Gray Fullbuster
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice-Make Magic(Elemental Body)
    Second Skill: Book Magic(Holder)
    Third Skill:

Wedding Crashers Empty Wedding Crashers

Post by Yas Gaggii 29th December 2013, 4:23 pm

Yas was about to set out for Rose Garden without Tamao, because he wanted to start this job as soon as possible, and he hadn't shown up yet. Yas was waiting at the gate of Magnolia.
    "Where is he..." He mumbled to himself. If he was any later, Tamao was going to have to travel to Rose Garden himself, or catch up with him somehow.
    "Whelp...looks like i'm going to start to head out." Yas began to walk down the path, but then stopped, and looked back at the city and smiled. This place, this guild, was his home, he would defend it with his life. Than Yas walked down the path. If Tamao doesn't hurry, he's going to be traveling to the town alone and going to have the difficult task of finding him.
    Yas saw a Fallen Tree up ahead that looked like a good place to rest
    "I should stop up here at this fallen tree up here and wait for him to hurry up..." He rested on the ground looking up at the tree branches and the blue birds, slowly, Yas began to drift off, and eventually fell into a light sleep with a smile on his face, the wind blowing his hair as his head rests on the tree branch.
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Mentor : Minato Namikaze
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Of Executioner
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wedding Crashers Empty Re: Wedding Crashers

Post by Dragofox 29th December 2013, 5:21 pm

Naruto rushed about the busy streets of Magnolia. With a piece of bread between his lips, Naruto dashed here and there, trying his best to reach the gate as fast as he could. “Damn, I’m late.” Naruto recalled doing extra work the day before, and the work ended in like, 2 a.m. So yeah, he just had a 5 hour sleep, then woke up only to realize he had an appointment for a job with his fellow guildmember, one called Yas Gaggii. To be frank, Naruto hadn’t get to know much of his guildmembers, due to the fact he was a lone ranger and all, but eventually decided to know some of them. This is so that it wouldn’t be awkward to not know anyone from his guild at all.

“Woah, damn.” Naruto reached the gate, only to realize his partner was nowhere to be seen. He was too late, probably, and Yas must’ve had left for Rose Garden alone, leaving Naruto to venture to the garden himself. Naruto looked around nonetheless, wanting to make sure that Yas had actually really left for Rose Garden all on his own. “Dammit Yas, if only you could wait for me a little longer…” Naruto sighed, standing beside the gate as he leaned against a wall. He was too late, and he was panting, so he needed some time to get himself relaxed again, shaking off the tiredness with a bottle of water. Just when he was about to turn, Naruto saw someone resting on a tree, seemingly napping from afar. Approaching the person, which was a he, Naruto gave a comical straight face. He gave the male a chop on the head, waking him up.

“Dammit Yas, I thought you left already.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wedding Crashers KFGWJhK
    Yas Gaggii
    Yas Gaggii

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yas Gaggii 29th December 2013, 6:06 pm

"GAH!" Yas jumped up in surprise the instant he got hit in the head. Than noticed it was Tamao.
    "Oh, it's you, Tamao, you could have waited for me to wake up, y'know, or just say wake up." Yas said with a weary look on his face.
    Eh...you ready to head out? Kept me waiting long enough." He turned and picked up his satchel with his stuff in it. Yas may use his prize money to go buy himself some new books, probably a few magic books.
    "Tamao, do you know of any magic shops around here that sell Levitation Magic Books? because i want to find one." Yas asked Tamao Naruto with a curious look on his face. Eh, after this job, he was going to go looking threw shops for a few magic books, they were something he enjoyed, read the spell off the book, every word, and the spell would activate, but if you were not holding the book, they would stop working, and cause possible havoc, quite a glamorous thing really. Yas began to walk down the path, towards Rose Garden.
    "You know, Tamao, i have a feeling this Ex-Boyfriend isn't going to be to happy with our interference. Yas said with a grin on his face.
    "But i sure will, this one pays quite fairly, don't you think? 5,000 is pretty nice for stopping some sad little lonely Ex-Boyfriend from ruining a wedding. Haha." Yas was pretty happy about this particular job, he use to go to Rose Garden quite a bit as a kid when he was just starting magic, and now he was going back, but this time, on official business.
    "What do you think?"
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 31st December 2013, 12:15 pm

Yas jumped out of his short nap, looking rather surprised actually. He came to his senses, realizing it was only Naruto, and so started mumbling things about some proper ways to wake him up from his sleep just now. “Well, I find it fun to hit people in such manner when they sleep, so..” Naruto chuckled, “There’s no helping it I guess.” Scratching his head, Naruto waited for Yas to start leading the walk, down the path from Magnolia to the aimed Rose Garden. He kept mumbling as he walked tho, something Naruto wouldn’t really bother to catch up with. “Eh? Magic books? Nah, dunno.” Shrugging, Naruto answered Yas’s question about whether or not did he knew about shops that sold Magic Books. A bookworm, Yas was, according to Naruto’s judgement. It was obvious though, so yeah, he was convinced.

“Hm, I think so. To be so mad till you reach the extent of ruining your Ex’s marriage.. He’s not only angered, but probably felt betrayed, and in such unstable state of mind, turned desperate.” Naruto again, shrugged “But well, we’ll never know till we ask, won’t we?” Ending his sentence with a question for a reassurance, Naruto tagged along as Yas walked down the path to Rose Garden, which had probably been mentioned about before. “Anyway, yeah, 5000 is a big catch. I’ve got things and rentals to pay though, so I don’t think I can spend them on hobbies, or have too much fun with them.” Sighing, Naruto muttered things Yas would probably wouldn’t want to hear, nor know about.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wedding Crashers KFGWJhK
    Yas Gaggii
    Yas Gaggii

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yas Gaggii 1st January 2014, 9:16 am

"Well i find it very rude to hit somebody in the head when they are sleeping." Yas continues to walk and realizes that Tamao isn't listening very well. Yas turned and hit Tamao in the stomach. "THAT was for hitting me while i was sleeping, got it?" Yas grinned and helped Tamao up. than continued to walk with a smile on his face. "And if you don't know of any good magic shops in the town that you live in, that means you really don't go walking around town do you?" Yas said with one eyebrow raised questioningly. Yas thought that the 5,000 each might be able to pay for a good magic book to use spells with. Hopefully he will find a Levitation magic book, because he has been searching for that for a long while.
    Yas heard Tamao mutter somethings. "How about you speak up Tamao, i didn't catch any of that." He looks back with a grin on his face showing a wide teethy smile and his head tilted. Yas was wondering if this old place was still like it was years ago, long before he became a wizard, where he started to learn his magic. "You know, i hope this dude isn't to desperate, because a desperate man that has lost his mind, can be dangerous as hell, and this one, is a B ranked Wizard. we are screwed if he over powers up you know." Yas said with a chuckle.
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 1st January 2014, 9:28 am

Again, Yas went on about him finding people who hits another person on the head while they are sleeping rude, or something like that. Shrugging, Naruto was looking at the other side, when suddenly Yas hit him on the stomach. Pretty clean hit, Naruto fell on his butt, sitting on the ground as he sighed. It wasn’t that painful, but it gave Naruto quite the sudden surprise, hence the immediate responsive fall. “Hm, well, I guess we’re even then?” Naruto stood up with the help of Yas’s hand soon after, chuckling as he understood the man’s intention to crack a light joke. Or was he really joking? Shrugging the question out of his mind, Naruto listened to Yas’s speech, it somehow helped him kill the time while they walked the boring path.

“Yeah, I’m not the type to really walk around town on my leisure times, so yeah, I don’t know.” Naruto shrugged, before adding; “But well, I sure can help when it comes to food-related shops. Name it, I’ll bring you there.” Chuckling, Naruto found the thought of him liking food especially among the other interests in his life funny.” He muttered something, which unfortunately Yas caught, though unclearly. “Eh? Ehe, it’s nothing too important for you to know.” Scratching his head, Naruto sighed, looking away after as the two walked. “I know, and I plan to bring him down before he really powers up, cause that’ll be such a nuisance.” Looking back at Yas, Naruto spoke in reply, nodding in agreement to his partner’s previous statement.

Wedding Crashers KFGWJhK
    Yas Gaggii
    Yas Gaggii

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yas Gaggii 1st January 2014, 9:48 am

"Ah, not for me to know hu?" Yas said with a smile on his face just as they reached Rose Garden. "We're here, finally" After this job, Yas was hoping to do a quick easy job, partner or not, that paid a HELL much more than 10,000 split evenly. Yas walked into the city with Tamao at his back. "It's just like i remember...haha! YAs said with a gleeful laugh. He was very happy to be here, in this city once again, the job he was doing with his new friend, Tamao Naruto. Yas decided he would go get something to eat after walking around town, the wedding didn't start til tomorrow, they COULD go pick off the other before the wedding started, but what fun would that be? Eh, Yas may as well go searching, in hopes they can get the job over with before wedding, Yas would stay in this town and watch the wedding even if they finished there job before it.
    "Tamao, you want to go look for these idiots or just do it tomorrow right before the wedding?" Yas was personally hoping that they would do it tomorrow, but he couldn't care less whether they waited or not, they were probably going to have to stay and watch the wedding just in case attacking and kicking this desperate idiots ass didn't change his mind to ruin the wedding, even if it did, his henchmen would ruin the wedding for their oh so great leader desperate idiot.
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 1st January 2014, 5:24 pm

All it took was a few more couple of steps before the two mages finally reached their destination, Rose Garden. It was still as cheerful, merry and all fun-looking place as it was the last time Naruto came here, smiling casually as he looked around. Yas, in the other hand, looked excited all the same, with a nostalgic claim and all, seemingly lax with his surroundings. Naruto kept quiet, listening to his claims, to which Yas himself laughed at after. He probably had something to do with the garden previously in his early life, or the place had possibly played a big role in his past. Shrugging off the temptation to guess and ask, Naruto continued with his own made unimportant task, which was to just walk around and do nothing but just, have a sight at the scenery.

“Uhm, I don’t know. Up to you.” Naruto shrugged at Yas’s question, pondering himself whether going to the marriage a day earlier was a priority, or was it just a cautious act. Fearing that desperate Ex-boyfriend would go on a rampage before they could reach there safely, Naruto had a thought about the slight chance of them not being able to be there in time. “But just to be safe, we might want to stay somewhere near the marriage. That way we can dash to the place if something bad happens.” Giving a suggestion, Naruto hoped that Yas would find his suggestion rather bright, than finding it lame and end up doing things in a reckless way.

Wedding Crashers KFGWJhK

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:59 am