Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wedding Crashers

Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,243.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Poltergeist
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Wedding Crashers Empty Wedding Crashers

Post by Sogeki 28th April 2015, 12:00 pm

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bank

Theme: Sogeki the Talented God

Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Wedding Crashers Empty Re: Wedding Crashers

Post by Sogeki 28th April 2015, 12:18 pm

Sogeki's second time in Rose Garden. But this time, he wasn't there to get his passport, he was there for something else, to find certain person and eliminate him. Sogeki was only there to do his job and get some money, a illegal job wasn't that difficult anyway, not for him. Murdering was something he was actually good at, simple for him to do.
    Sogeki was as precaicious as always. He mimicked a wedding guest. He looked normal, like any human being, he was medium height and had brown hair. He was wearing a black smoking, but Sogeki didn't wan't cause any confusion in the crowd, he had to do it his way and kill the original man. Sogeki was able to copy people's body, but if he left the original alive, someone could suspect and things could go wrong for him.

The dark mage also took the man's invitation, so it wouldn't be a problem to get inside. He was like a phantom mage, nobody knew of his existence, he was the chameleon of Basilisk Fang. He had no need to let people know of his existence. He didn't like to work with other people as well, even if he wasn't that strong, help wasn't something he appreciated.
    "So... it's here."
    He thought to himself as he walked towards the big entrance of he huge building. It was there were the wedding was going to be. Hundreds of guests walked inside. When Sogeki got to the entrance, he gave his stolen invitation and walked inside. It was a huge crowed, finding the ex-boyfriend wasn't going to be easy at all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bank

Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Retrogression Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 28th April 2015, 2:06 pm

Mitsukuni smiled as he walked along the path, this being his first time in Rose Garden. He looked around it looked nice, as he stopped at places gazing at the items for sale. Every once and a while he look up at the glowing lacrima crystals in the air that lit the streets. He continued on his path towards the area where the wedding was going to take place, as he held his bunny while he walked passed some really nice looking people. Mitsukuni was ready for the wedding due to him wearing a suit most of the time. He was small for his age, and would kinda blended in as one of the wedding guests kids. His suit was a light blue color not really like others but he didn't like wearing black as much. This made him stick out a little but not much. His bunny would be in his arm just hanging there he looked up at the building it was at when he got to the doors. "So.. Its here or.. maybe.. no i think its here" He asked himself kinda having a hard time finding the place. Mitsukuni gave the man when he walked in his invitation and saw so many people. He knew this might be a challenge to find the Ex-Boyfriend but he took his time and got to meet the guests as he zoned out not seeing anyone that looked bad. before bumping into a man looking up at him not looking like he was a friend of the family more like someone different. The reason behind that it didn't feel like that was a person more a copy but he shrugged and smiled "I'm Sorry for bumping into you"

288/3750 Words

Emotions:

Jobs
    S-Ranked:0
    A-Ranked:0
    B-Ranked:0
    C-Ranked:1
    D-Ranked:3
    Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sogeki 28th April 2015, 3:41 pm

Last edited by Sogeki on 30th April 2015, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bank

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 28th April 2015, 3:41 pm

The member 'Sogeki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Wedding Crashers NormalMonster
    Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sogeki 28th April 2015, 3:49 pm

Sogeki looked around the place, he didn't know where to start looking for the man, he could be anywhere, and as far as he knew, the man was also able to fight. Sogeki's thoughts were interrupted by a little kid bumping against him. "Oh, are you all right kid? Where are your parents?" He asked the kid supposing he was about 10 or maybe 11 years old because of his low height and the little bunny he carried with. Sogeki placed his hand on the little kid's head and bent his knees to be at the same height. That's how people treated little kids after all, and even if Sogeki wasn't use to being this kind, he had to. "Want me to help you find your parents?" He said and smiled. When he got up, he looked around to see if he could see something suspicious. In the entrance, a group of three men started a mess in the line. They were discussing with the man in the entrance, but things were starting to get aggressive. "Sorry kid, I gotta go now." He said and ran towards the entrance, leaving the kid behind him. Sogeki got to the entrance and interrupted the three men. "Hey hey, what's happening here?" He asked and tried to have everyone calmed down. There weren't much people outside anymore though, almost everyone had already gotten inside. "Let us in, we have no invitation but we were invited." Sogeki was good noticing when people lied, and these three were easy to see through. "Please come with me..." Said Sogeki to the group and got out of the line. "No, we need to enter." Said one of the three men. "Well then, you leave me no choice." Sogeki looked at them, they weren't probably that strong.

Bank

Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 28th April 2015, 4:07 pm

Mitsukuni smiled "Oh them uh.." he wanted to say hes not really here for the party, but this could be one of the people he has to stop. "Uhh they are just over there." He pointed in a random direction. The man put his hand on his head while he smiled, as he did he watched as the man said. "Sorry kid got to go." He watched the man leave, but when he did he thought he should follow. Mitsukuni ran after him seeing the three guys being told what to do by the same man from before as the man asked them to follow the him. Mitsukuni ran as fast as he could at one of the ones in front, and jumped into the air still holding his bunny giving him a hard kick in the face. Watching him fly sideways and slide across the ground. "Hey no starting a fight that's my job!" He said to the guy he just sent flying. "Wait are you guys.. With that Boyfriend guy that's not suppose to be here?" He asked a a little slow but is about there. Mitsukuni then looked up at the man. "It's ok i got this." He said smiling holding up his bunny "Isn't that right Usa-chan." just as he put his bunny to his side the two guys he didn't attack came at him making him laugh a little as he jumped up, but getting grabbed, and thrown to the side sliding across the ground.

538/3750

Emotions:

Jobs
    Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sogeki 30th April 2015, 6:21 pm

Sogeki saw the little kid from before interrupt and kick one of the men. The kick was strong enough to actually move one of them, it was pretty obvious he had magic, but Sogeki also knew it because of one simple thing, the energy he projected. The power wasn't as big as other he knew, but there was indeed some magic there. The kid was then thrown quickly, he wasn't going to be able to defeat them alone. "Kid, I don't really think you can handle this by your own." Said Sogeki and looked at the two men still standing. "Not suppose to be here? We won't answer anything." Said on of the two still standing and then, summoned a ball of fire in his hand. The one next to him started to project a cold blue aura around him. Fire and Ice, that was what they were able to do. "I'll give you a hand here." Said Sogeki to the little kid on the ground. The fire and ice mage dashed towards Sogeki. The fire mage got to Sogeki quicker and tried to land a fire punch against his face, but Sogeki ducked, and in a quick spin behind the mage, touched the attacking shoulder. "I'll borrow this." He said, and in a blink of an eye, changed his body to the one he had just touched. Then, creating some fire in his palm, he punched the ice mage on the face, throwing him a few meters and leaving him on the ground. The fire mage was behind Sogeki in his new form, but it wasn't he who attaked, the already kicked mage created a small tornado after he got up and threw it at Sogeki. Sogeki jumped to a side and bearly maid it out of it. It was clear now, the last wizard had wind magic.

Bank

Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 1st May 2015, 2:07 pm

Mitsukuni smiled as he got up watching the guy fight the other guys. He saw him change forms and he focused on that. "Huh so hes a .. Changer... That makes sense why it didn't feel like a real person." when looked over the wind mage that was attacking making Mitsukuni just giggle a little. He jumped at him again, having mastered martial arts even at a young age. He did a flying spin kick at him. "Come on!!" He shouts kicking the mage in the face again towards the fire mage, and ice mage. Mitsukuni run up to the guy and said "Stay back i only want to target them with this." As he said this he held his hands up into the air before closing his eyes. A white aura started to flow around him up into his hands, in which were pointed at the sky. When he opened his eyes, just as the mages got up and charged at them, and lowered his arms down fast aiming at them. "Retrogression Stance!" He said just as they stopped in place. There clothes getting baggier, and they soon get about his size. Mitsukuni giggled a little "Yay it worked!" He shouted, as they tried to cope with what just happened. He charged at them as they were confused and tackled one of them the one being the wind mage, and smiled while sitting on him, as he tried to get free. "Heh not so tough not .. well if you were before." He looked up at the guy that was fighting with him. he smiled and said "That was my magic Retrogression. My names Mitsukuni Haninozuka Nice to meet you." he said thinking the battles over, but isn't paying attention.

829/3750

Emotions:

Jobs
    Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sogeki 1st May 2015, 3:41 pm

"Mitsukuni Haninozuka huh? Nice to meet you as well... I'm Marik." Said Sogeki looking at the kid below him. He was of course lying, but giving his real name wasn't something he was suppose to in a job. Sogeki looked at the now little wizards who had been fighting against them. "You three shouldn't be here." He said. He now was sure about the ex-boyfriend being in the party, by copying someone, Sogeki was also able to copy his memories and knowledge, and that was enough for him to realize the ex-boyfriend was already inside, he even knew how he looked like now. "Kid, I can see you're a mage, I'll leave you these guys if you want, or just leave them here, I think people will be able to take them off anyway..." Said Sogeki, underestimating the wizards and ran inside again.

The ex-boyfriend's plan wasn't actually very efficient actually, just to sneak in while the other three caused chaos outside wasn't actually a master mind plan. Anyway, the hall itself had about three floors, all of them being able to see the middle, were everyone was. The man was going to position in the third floor and just spray confusion around the place, but now that Sogeki knew, he could easily interfere. Sogeki took the stairs to the second, and then the third floor. And there he was, the ex-boyfriend. He had black hair, was not very tall and was wearing a smoking. "I'll give you two options, just surrender, or fight to live." Said Sogeki gaining the man's attention who was already looking from some sort of balcony towards the crowd. "A... What? What do you mean? you work for me?" Sogeki had forgotten he was still copying the fire man's body. He had committed a huge mistake, he had the surprise factor, but not anymore.

Last edited by Sogeki on 1st May 2015, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bank

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 1st May 2015, 3:41 pm

The member 'Sogeki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Wedding Crashers StrongMonster
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 2nd May 2015, 8:01 am

Mitsukuni would smile as he looked up at him. "heh nice to meet you Marik." He got up from the child like wind mage and watched him noding. "Yea so just leave ok" He said pointing at them little flowers popped up around his head spinning. He then saw the guy run away after saying "Kid, I can see you're a mage, I'll leave you these guys if you want, or just leave them here, I think people will be able to take them off anyway..." he nodded about to leave with him he was far ahead of him the wind mage got up tackling Mitsukuni and the other three did two. The fire mage, and wind mage both got up while the wind mage was holding me down Mitsukuni squirmed "Let me go!" As he did the fire mage and ice mage punched his face with a ice ad fire fist "AHH stop it" a white aura formed around his body the wind mage still held strong as he did the white aura went towards his hand. Mitsukuni smiled getting free smacking all three mages in the face as he did this they didn't change but there Defence was decreased, He giggled a little as he started kicking them all in the gut watching them fall. Soon some people got rope and tied them up. looking towards the door hoping he isn't to late for the EX. He ran towards the door leaving the men and heading to the guy called Marik, just in case he was in trouble.

1090/3750

Emotions:

Jobs
    Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sogeki 3rd May 2015, 7:21 am

"This means you must be an intruder!" The ex-boyfriend finally said. Sogeki quickly ran towards the man without making a single noise. Sogeki stretched his arm and gently touched the man before ending behind him. "Why didn't you react?" Asked Sogeki. The ex-boyfriend laughed. "Because you can't defeat me." He said quite confident. Sogeki now knew the power of this mage, just by touching him, he could notice they had a similar power. "Let's see then..." Said Sogeki as he transformed in the ex-boyfriend. "...who's the strongest you." He finished and then looked at the other wizard. The ex-boyfriend really didn't know what was Sogeki able to do, and that was an advantage.

The ex-boyfriend extended his arm, and so did Sogeki mimicking all his moves. About only 5 meters separated both wizards. Both of them quickly created a wave from their palm. The blue waves crashed against each other creating an explosion and probably getting everyone's attention. Sogeki didn't put attention in anything but in the fight, so he couldn't tell what was happening below them. "Interesting... you can copy my magic too?" Sogeki laughed after the ex-boyfriend's comment. "Indeed I can." The mages didn't move, they still had their palms pointing to each other. More waves were launched. At least one wave per second was launched by each of this wizards, they always crashed against each other, blowing away both and simply causing explosion all around the third floor. Without moving, this repeated again and again, this wasn't getting anywhere.

Bank

Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 3rd May 2015, 8:24 am

Mitsukuni ran around looking for the guy from before, and the ex-boyfriend. When he looked around before hearing a explosion above him. He quickly ran up the stairs to find there was two of the same guys. Mitsukuni knew it had the power to copy bodies like before, but if he attacked the wrong one this could get bad. He thought for a moment listen to them."Interesting... you can copy my magic too?" He heard him say he smiled knowing which one to jump at as they aimed at each other. Mitsukuni calmed down before sneaking up behind the real Ex boyfriend, and jumped on his back causing him to swing around violently trying to shake him off. Mitsukuni bit on his hand when it came close, looking over at the man from before he said. "HIT HIM!!" He yelled as he was covering the ex boyfriends eyes, and kicking his sides with his feet that wrapped around his waist. "Heh this is fun your really fun Exy." He gave the man a nickname to irritate him a little, but Mitsukuni just giggled as he rode on him trying to hold him still. Just then he was thrown off of him, and towards the copy guy. "Ahh" As he slid in front of him along the ground just as the ex aimed at him. "Take this you brat!" as he shot at him. The wave drug across the ground, as it came closer into contact with him. He closed his eyes while it broke the floor a little as the wave got closer.

1354/3750

Emotions:

Jobs
    Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sogeki 4th May 2015, 1:38 pm

Sogeki saw the little kid jump and join the fight. He was quite stunned, he didn't think a person could do such thing just like that. Sogeki didn't really react until the kid was thrown towards Sogeki. "You kid sure aren't normal." He said keeping his eyes in the opponent's direction. The ex-boyfriend got quite mad, and without thinking twice, he threw one of his powerful waves towards the kid. Sogeki was still mimicking the ex, so any spell could be mimicked to try to defeat him. Sogeki extended his arm and created another wave to crash against the enemy's wave and cause another explosion before being able to hit the kid. "Hey kid... If you stay here, help me, I need you to attack as hard as you can. I can cover you, but I can't defeat him on my own, so I need a hand." It was just painful for Sogeki to say that. Admitting he needed help wasn't something he usually did, but the magic he had didn't need any sort of physical skills, so it was all reduced to the practice with it, which in this case, because of copying memories as well, they both had the same skill with wave magic. "So... I don't really know what you did back before with the men back outside, but I need you to do something similar now, or at least something." Said Sogeki and then pointed at the ex with his palm again. After the ex did the same thing, more waves were launched directly at each other, crashing and exploding as usual.

Bank

Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 4th May 2015, 7:30 pm

Mitsukuni looked up at him from the ground, watching him block the attacks with the same attack. He stood up listening to what he said. "Hey I'm normal!" He had a sad tone a little and listened more. "So... I don't really know what you did back before with the men back outside, but I need you to do something similar now, or at least something." He nodded, as he stood there a aura flowing around him again. "Ok but cover your ears, and i mean good so no sound will come through ok." He held in his breath, watching the guy do what he needed to block sound. If he didn't he would be affected as well. When he held in his breath the aura looked like it was going in his mouth, just before he released it in a huge shout the sound wave shook the area as he yelled. "Retrogression Call!!!" The sound wave shuttered around the room bouncing off the walls, till reaching the Ex boyfriend. The Ex boyfriend didn't know what to do. He didn't know why to cover his ears till it was to late. He started to decrease in size, till down to Mitsukuni's size. Mitsukuni smiled as he took a breath for a moment. "Heh there all better now." And with that he charged at him running across the floor. His face went from sweet to deadly, as he got right up to the ex boyfriends, face kneeing him in the face then swinging around with a kick to the side. The boyfriend grabbed his shirt trying to throw him but he got away. While he got away he let him slide across the ground. "Don't mess with me." As he looked back at the guy from before, letting him attack as he jumped threw the air, and landing behind him. "There your turn." He said with a sweet face.

1672/3750

Emotions:

Jobs
    Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sogeki 5th May 2015, 10:45 am

Sogeki stopped blocking the waves, and instead of that, jumped to his right side to evade any incoming wave as he covered hi ears. The ex-boyfriend started to become smaller, it was the same thing the kid do outside with the other three men. It was now Sogeki's turn to fight as well, but in that form, he may not risked anything in the fight, but winning with that magic would be impossible against the ex-boyfriend. It was time to use one of his last resorts. "Midori" He said as he started to transform into a little girl. His hair changed white and his eyes went purple. Even the cloths changed gaining a hat as well. Now everyone in the room was little, but Sogeki was the strongest of them all. "Let's end this." Said Sogeki with a cute voice. He completely changed from his other form to a little girl form. Sogeki dashed towards the ex-boyfriend. "You won't defeat me just like that." Said the man pointing with his palm at the girl and launching another wave. Sogeki used his phasing magic to fall and trespass the floor, having everyone in that floor lose him in an instant. He kept running, but in the second floor, and once he was in a good position, he jumped, using phasing magic again ad landing a fist from below directly at the man's chin. The punch was strong enough to elevate him about two meters high without losing speed, and then just bouncing on the sealing and falling in the third floor again.

Sogeki's appearance

Bank

Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 5th May 2015, 2:41 pm

(trying to get boss thats why i rolled lol)

Mitsukuni knew that the Retrogression Call Increases the targets magic consumption, but wondered if that got to the guy. Well he thought was a guy, but was even more confused when he turned into a littler girl. He wondered if he got hit by it and his magic turned him back to normal just, as he thought about it. He watched the little girl fly at the guy, and smiled holding his bunny close he kinda got bored of waiting for the little girl to finish him, and decided to help. Just as he tried he saw him faze threw the floor, as he watched in awe. "Whoa cool!" He said just as the Ex boyfriend came at him again. Mitsukuni kicked him in his gut back flipping, just as the little girl came up uppercutting him and landing "Whoa so cool can you teach me that trick!" he said in awe again loosing focus, but then he heard something behind him making him jump high in the air. "Hey I thought I took you guys out already." He said as he landed with a slide facing them, but his back was towards the Ex boyfriend. The Ex boyfriend had to take a longer time to charge a attack. If looked at it would look like he was trying to take out him to stop his magic. Mitsukuni smiled as he jumped up the mage tried to hit him, as it looked it seemed like he got hit in the face, but what happened he blocked it with his hand. Flipping in the air pulling out some sharp knives, which he found down stairs, tossing them at the mages feet. Stabbing the mages pants in the ground as he landed. "Heh shadow stitching." He said learning this from his family, even his small size he mastered karate in a week. He smiled holding his bunny more knowing that won't hold him, just to distract him for a bit.

2000/3750

Last edited by Mitsukuni Haninouka on 5th May 2015, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying to get the boss)

Emotions:

Jobs
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 5th May 2015, 2:41 pm

The member 'Mitsukuni Haninouka' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sogeki 7th May 2015, 6:41 pm

The ex-boyfriend was now trapped by the knifes in his pants. Restraining him for a little while, but Sogeki could use those seconds. "Good job kid." He said with his girly voice as he dashed towards the ex-boyfriend. Sogeki was almost getting to the man, when he noticed he was preparing and ready to fire another wave. The wave was launched just a second before the wave crashed against him. "Phase!" Sogeki used his only spell in that form, that was the last of his tricks, but it would give him immunity for a few minutes, and that would be enough to defeat the enemies. Sogeki completely ignored the three elemental mages. Sogeki passed through the wave and landed his punch against the man, throwing him backwards and having him crash against the wall. Sogeki didn't stopp there though, he ran again towards the mage, already lying on the ground with the wall behind him cracked, and in the same attempt to hit Sogeki with a wave, the ex-boyfriend was punched in the face, this time hard enough to break the wall and then trespass the rock maid pieces by using his phasing magic. It was useless to attack Sogeki in that state, it may was his only spell, but it was indeed one of his strongest techniques. "You can't defy me!" Said the little girl at the man, or kid actually, in front of her. He was almost dead, but he could still move and was still alive.

(Colors don't work on my phone)

Bank

Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 7th May 2015, 7:02 pm

(trying to get boss again)

Mitsukuni Smiled watching him fighting his hardest, and soon breaking the wall. Mitsukuni wanted to help more, so he watched him trying to get up. With that he jumped up in the air spinning doing a forward flip downward, landing a kick down on his head, forcing his head to the ground, cracking the ground a little. Mitsukuni jumped back and smiled "Don't ever mess with me that's a no no." He said with a slight giggle. With that Mitsukuni thought it was over, but he heard him getting up again, and as he heard his footsteps. "I'm not gonna lose to some brats..." the man said. Mitsukuni jumped up still holding his bunny. Looking like he was holding it close like always, as he flipped so he was facing the ground, and tossed his bunny in the air. "That's it what did i say!" He said in a little angry tone watching the man starting to go back to normal. Making Mitsukuni calm down, watching him go back to being little. He hoped he wasn't noticed that if hes angry his spell cancels. He gulped as he calmed "I need cake." He said randomly. He saw a hole in the ground from the fight, so he landed on the boyfriends head, trying to kick him into the ground, again not sure if it just knocked him out, but was sure he could get away for a second. As he hopped down the hole and when he jumped back up it, he was holding a small cake slice, with a strawberry on top. The boyfriend jumping at him, his bunny fell out of the air, causing Mitsukuni to throw the cake up, grabbing the boyfriends arm throwing him over his shoulder, and on his back with a huge thud cracking the floor more. Catching both his bunny, and cake perfectly just as he ran and grabbed a fork to eat his cake.

2322/3750

Last edited by Mitsukuni Haninouka on 7th May 2015, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posting)

Emotions:

Jobs
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 7th May 2015, 7:02 pm

The member 'Mitsukuni Haninouka' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sogeki 9th May 2015, 7:35 am

Sogeki saw the kid throwing around the man and getting some cake. He was indeed strong, maybe more than he had expected. "Well done kid." He said and dashed towards the man on the ground, and with a jump, landed a fist against his face. The floor started to crack, but the man wasn't giving up that easily. Sogeki kept punching his face with his strong attacks able to crack each time more the floor, until they literally broke it and fell one floor below. Sogeki fell on top of the man, it wasn't a big hit though, in that little girl state, he probably only weighted around 30 kilograms maximum. The man was bleeding from his mouth and some other places. But he also had a quite strong internal bleeding. He was almost dead, but Sogeki's job asn't exactly to kill him, if he left him with no possibility to escape, the woman would be able to do anything she wished with her, probably send him to jail. Anyway, that kind of damage, wasn't going to be easy to pass through, so Sogeki got up and turned around looking with his Innocent little girl face at the kid with his cake. "Nice job I guess... I'll see you soon I guess." He said and walked down and slowly moved towards the exit. Everyone was looking at him, the chaos above was enough to drag the attention of all the hall. Sogeki turned around, and gave it a final look before walking outside. But he was almost sure his job was done.

Bank

Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 10th May 2015, 4:10 pm

(rolling for boss boss or maybe more guys lol we have about 2 to4 more posts left)

Mitsukuni watched eating the cake more before the floor started to crack. He jumped up but it was to late. His face went into a black worried stare as the floor broke beneath them he fell down landing on his face. The floor below us would have a few people in it they saw the girl and guy and boy falling. One guy decided to check on Mitsukuni he thought it was the Ex Boy friend, so when he was touched he bit the guys hand by accident before apologizing. Mitsukuni would look over to see the little girl walking away. "Hey where are you going are you sure hes down." Just as he said that, the guy wobbled up, barely able to stand. One push would knock him down. Mitsukuni examined him just as the man kicked him back back with a wave of magical energy. "Ahh what did i do..." he said sliding as he knocked the guy down. He slowly grew back to normal. Looking at him gulping, as he was in front of him looking up at the Ex boyfriend, that is now back to normal height. "Uhh." The guy was still weak, but he looked like he was getting angry. "For the last time i wont let two little F***ing brats get in my way." As he said this, he sent Mitsukuni flying with a kick to the face. Him already being tired, after using so much magic today on this mission it was actually easy. Just as he did this he looked at the girl with a red glare in his eyes from rage like he isnt feeling pain.

2597/2750

Reations in post:

Last edited by Mitsukuni Haninouka on 10th May 2015, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Emotions:

Jobs
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic: