Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Vacation in Rose Garden[Rin l Lance, Private]

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Vacation in Rose Garden[Rin l Lance, Private] Empty Vacation in Rose Garden[Rin l Lance, Private]

Post by Rin Moriyama 23rd December 2013, 11:52 am

Rin had just arrived at the Rose Garden train station. She gathered her bags and thanked the conductor, then proceeded down the cobblestone streets. It was her first time going there and she was amazed at all the magical sites. She stopped to look at her watch and realized, if she didn't hurry, she'd be late checking into her hotel so she went on her way.

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 6th May 2014, 8:11 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Vacation in Rose Garden[Rin l Lance, Private] Empty Re: Vacation in Rose Garden[Rin l Lance, Private]

Post by Aiden Ainsley 25th December 2013, 9:45 pm

Lance had decided to take a few days off of training his magic and decided to take a trip to the Rose garden for a few days. That day Lance had chosen to wear a black tank top and some black jeans. Lance ran quickly to the hotel and as soon as he reached the door he bumped into a girl with blonde hair and fell. "Sorry about that. I was just in a hurry and I uh....." Lance said as he blushed with embarrassment. Lance was always bumping into people he didn't yet know. Lance ran off to the front desk in panic and checked himself in fast then ran down the hallways to his room "Geez... what is wrong with me!" Lance thought in his mind as he reached his door and stopped to catch his breath.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Vacation in Rose Garden[Rin l Lance, Private] Empty Re: Vacation in Rose Garden[Rin l Lance, Private]

Post by Rin Moriyama 25th December 2013, 10:38 pm

Rin had finally made it to her hotel and was about to go check in when all of sudden, she got knocked to the ground "KYAA!" She look up to see a young guy in a black tank and black pants with black hair and black eyes had been the one who bumped into her. Then a voice called out saying, "Sorry about that. I was just in a hurry and I uh....." the guy blushed then quickly ran away to the front desk and then headed towards the elevators. Rin was quite annoyed, "Hey!" she called out but he was already gone. Annoyed, she got up, brushed herself off and went to check in. Once checked in Rin headed towards the elevators herself. She arrived on her floor and proceeded down the hall. Rin stopped when she happened to see the rude guy from earlier. "Hey, you!" she called out as she walked towards him.

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 13th February 2014, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 25th December 2013, 10:50 pm

Lance had just put his hand on the door knob of his room when he heard a voice call out to him "Hey you!" the voice said and Lance put his head down already knowing who it was. He sighed because he didn't really feel comfortable about this. Thinking the girl was going to hurt him he faced her "Hey, don't try to attack me! I hope you know I am a very strong wizard!" Lance said turning around knowing none of what he just said was true, his bright red Fairy Tail mark that sat on his right shoulder was now visible.
    lance opened the door as he stop and slowly turned around to face the girl because he sensed she was no harm. "Hey, Sorry we got off on the wrong foot I'm Lance Knighthunter, its nice to meet you." Lance said with a kind smile. He still didn't fully trust this girl and he would have to be on guard for the rest of the time he was around her.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 25th December 2013, 11:11 pm

He put his head down right after hearing her call out to him. He then turned to her and said, "Hey, don't try to attack me! I hope you know I am a very strong wizard!" He then flashed his bright red fairy tail guild tattoo that was on his right shoulder. Rin couldn't believe her eyes, she thought, "this guy's in fairy tail?! gimme a break!" Rin then replied, holding up the back of her right hand showing her light pink fairy tail guild tattoo. "you're a strong mage huh? Strong wizard or not, you sure lack manners, don't you?" Rin couldn't believe that she wasn't getting super nervous and stuttering like crazy like she usually does around guys. He seemed a bit offended by her comment and then replied with a kind smile, "Hey, Sorry we got off on the wrong foot I'm Lance Knighthunter, its nice to meet you." Then Rin replied, "I'm Rin Minamoto, and I happen to be the tempest demon slayer. But I'm know as the "storm fairy" " She couldn't believe how confident she was being.

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 13th February 2014, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 26th December 2013, 2:23 pm

Lance loosened up a bit when the girl showed him that she to was from Fairy Tail. "Nice to meet you Rin. I am known as Fairy Tails shadow." Lance said with a smirk as he leaned on the wall "So what kind of magic do you use? I use Shadow king magic." Lance said with a smile. Lance had started out confident around girls but slowly became a bit shy when talking to girls he liked but he was happy he was being confident with this girl. Lance decided he would try to be this girls friend, but first he must try to make her think good of him. "Hey Rin, has anyone told you how beautiful you are?" Lance said in a freindly tone meaning nothing more than that.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 26th December 2013, 2:38 pm

He then replied,  "Nice to meet you Rin. I am known as Fairy Tails shadow." He then leaned against the wall and asked her what kind of magic she used. "I use shadow king magic" Rin replied, "I use tempest demon slayer magic". A bit surprised by her answer he then said, "Hey Rin, has anyone told you how beautiful you are?" Rin immediately blushed and began to become nervous like she always does around boys, making her tsundere personality show. "S-shut up, d-don't hit on me!" she turned around thinking "No good, its happening, i'm all nervous now". She proceeded to walk towards the stairs, being too impatient to wait for the elevator. Lance began to follow her but being the klutz she was, Rin began to fall, and she was falling down the stairs. Rin screamed, "KYAAA!" She was hoping someone would catch her.

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 14th February 2014, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 26th December 2013, 3:25 pm

Lance snickered at Rin as she blushed, he had to admit she was kind of cute when she blushed. Lance began to follow her as she went down the stairs. Lance thought it was weird that she didn't take the elevator but he shook it off. Lance have had something on his mind but snapped out of it as soon as he heard Rin scream. Lance looked up at her and saw her falling "Shit!" Lance thought as he jumped forward and caught her. Lance gently carried her back down the stairs and set her on the ground "You ok?" Lance finally said suddenly blushing a little having noticed that he had carried her all the way down... So much for his confidence around her.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 26th December 2013, 3:56 pm

Lance had caught her, and ended up carrying Rin all the way down the stairs. She was super nervous, she'd never had a guy carry her like that before, she felt very strange, her heart racing. He got to the bottom of the stairs and put Rin down, "are you ok?" he asked blushing a bit. Rin, quietly replied, "y-yeah" she was blushing big time, Rin always seemed to look cute when she blushed. It was already 6 in the evening, Rin then said, "Um.. if you want to, I'm going to grab a bite to eat, you can come, you know, since you saved me and what not." Her tsundere personality was back. She patiently awaited his reply.

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 14th February 2014, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 27th December 2013, 3:28 pm

Lance smiled again at Rin when she blushed then nodded "Sure, I can come." Lance said as he started to walk out the door then realized he didn't know where he was going. He looked behind him trying to hide his embarrassed blush "Uhm... where are we going?" Lance said as he walked back over to Rin and waited for her to lead the way.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 3rd January 2014, 10:22 pm

He replied "Sure, I can come." Before Rin knew it, he had started to walk out the door ahead of her, he then stopped. Then asked while blushing a bit "Uhm... where are we going?" as he walked back over to her. Rin was still feeling embarrassed from earlier, there went her confidence. She then replied, "I saw this really good restaurant, not too far from the hotel. It looked good and i was planning to go there anyways." She looked at his smiling face, then began to become really nervous again. "Look... This is NOT a date, got it?! I-i-i'm j-just p-paying you b-back for saving me back there, ok?" Rin was completely flustered like she usually was around guys. Her face was bright red but it still looked kind of cute.

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 14th February 2014, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 3rd January 2014, 10:38 pm

Lance smiled calmly at Rin when she blushed "Ya know Rin... your kind of cute when you blush" Lance said with another calm smile but with a slight blush then his stomach growled "Anyway, date or not I am hungry...." Lance said with a sweat drop on his head. "You lead the way."

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 3rd January 2014, 11:38 pm

He smiled at Rin and said, "Ya know Rin... your kind of cute when you blush". That remark made Rin become even MORE flustered than she already was. Without thinking, she replied "Sh-shut up, idiot!" He seemed a bit offended but shook it off and replied, "Anyway, date or not I am hungry...."he said with a sweatdrop on his head as his stomach growled. "You lead the way." He said as he stood next to her. She looked forward, "fine, follow me." They walked out of the hotel and headed down the cobblestone streets together. Rin had been in a hurry to get to the hotel when she arrived so she hadn't seen all the amazing magical sites at night before. She was in awe and lit up light a Christmas tree. Her nervousness disappeared very shortly. Rin then spotted a stand where they sold magic ice cream and without thinking she had grabbed lance's hand. "C'mon, let's go get some of that ice cream." She then realized what she had done, "WHAAA!" She quickly let go of his hand and turned away blushing like crazy.

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 14th February 2014, 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 13th January 2014, 6:27 pm

When Rin let go of his hand and blushed he smiled and nodded "Sure lets go get some ice cream." He said smiling gently at her as he grabbed her hand and led her to the ice cream place "Ya know I don't mind if you hold my hand..." Lance muttered as he glanced at Rin with a smile.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 13th January 2014, 11:21 pm

Rin was so confused now, her heart was racing. Rin didn't understand this feeling at all, when he grabbed her hand and led her to the ice cream stand, she was very nervous, she thought, Please, please, don't let him hear my heart racing~! They arrived at the ice cream stand and the lady working there said "Hi, what can i get you two today, oh, are you two a couple? You look very cute together." She smiled at them and that remark made Rin so nervous, she let go of Lance's hand and ran off. She was so red in the face, that she couldn't stand to let him see her. Why? Why do I feel like this? I don't understand it at all.

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 14th February 2014, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 13th February 2014, 6:15 pm

Lance was having a pretty good time till Rin ran away. Lance scratched his head a little as he turned toward the guy "Heh I will be right back..." Lance said laughing nervously as he ran after her. After a while of running he finally caught up to her "Geez, what's your problem all of a sudden?" Lance said with a smirk then he noticed her face was all red "Are you ok?" Lance asked as he put his hand on her forehead.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 14th February 2014, 11:16 am

Rin was sooooo embarrassed and confused at the same time she kept running until she felt someone grab ahold of her wrist. She turned around to see it was Lance. "Geez, what's your problem all of a sudden?" He then noticed that she was all red in the face. "Are you ok?" He said as he put his hand to her forehead. Without thinking, she slapped his hand away. "I-I'm sorry!" Rin was clearly distressed and he didn't understand why. Rin then bowed and said "I'm sorry, Lance. I don't quite understand it but whenever you touch me or get near me, my heart beats a hundred miles per second, I get all nervous, and my tsundere personality comes out a lot more often then when I'm around other boys." It was to he point where Rin was crying. And people around them were starting to stare and whisper amongst themselves. "I don't know why this is happening to me. I think Lance is a very nice person but I don't know what to do with these unfamiliar feelings I have for you!" The two of them were at a loss for words.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 14th February 2014, 3:25 pm

Rin slapped his hand away and he kind of winced a little then smiled as she started talking. "I'm sorry, Lance. I don't quite understand it but whenever you touch me or get near me, my heart beats a hundred miles per second, I get all nervous, and my tsundere personality comes out a lot more often then when I'm around other boys." Rin had said as she started crying as she continued "I don't know why this is happening to me. I think Lance is a very nice person but I don't know what to do with these unfamiliar feelings I have for you!" and Lance sat her down on the ground then sat next to her. Lance pat her head "Hey I don't care what kind of person you are or what personality you have." Lance said smiling "You seem like an ok girl to me." Lance shrugged as he got up and held out his hand to help her up. Once they were up he smiled as he grabbed Rin's hand "It's ok..." Lance said carefully as he started walking again "Now, lets go get that ice cream."

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 18th February 2014, 7:29 pm

Lance sat Rin down on the ground then sat next to her. Lance patted her head "Hey I don't care what kind of person you are or what personality you have." Lance said smiling "You seem like an ok girl to me." Lance shrugged as he got up and held out his hand to help her up. Once they were up he smiled as he grabbed Rin's hand "It's ok..." Lance said carefully as he started walking again "Now, lets go get that ice cream." She looked over at him and smiled back at him. And the two walked back over to the ice cream stand. Once they order some ice cream, they went to sit down and enjoy it. Rin was amazed at how snow magically fell from above the ice cream making it re-fill.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 21st February 2014, 9:21 pm

Lance smiled at Rin as she looked at the snow. He really did think she was a sweet girl and he thought he could be one of her friends. Although they had a bad first impression it wore off quickly and he was happy he had gotten to meet her.

After he was done eating his ice cream he stood up and stretched "Hey Rin, I gotta go back to the inn." Lance said with a smile as he walked off but before he was to far away he yelled out "Let's meet again sometime. At the guild next time!" he finished as he walked off.

[Exit]

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 21st February 2014, 11:42 pm

Lance finished his ice cream, stood up and stretched,"Hey Rin, I gotta go back to the inn." Rin waved goodbye as he walked off and back towards the Inn. He then turned to face her. "Let's meet again sometime. At the guild next time!" Rin yelled back "Yeah, definitely~!" She smiled as he walked out of her sight. He seemed like a really nice person. And with that, Rin headed back to the Inn herself for a nice hot bath.

[Exit.]

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:06 am