Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Simon's D To C Exam

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Simon's D To C Exam Empty Simon's D To C Exam

Post by Kirahunter 14th December 2013, 5:40 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Simon's D To C Exam Empty Re: Simon's D To C Exam

Post by Eris 14th December 2013, 7:36 pm

Approved by me and Heero.

Now get Leaps to give you that exam~<3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Simon's D To C Exam NvVyM98

Simon's D To C Exam CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 14th December 2013, 8:27 pm

Ebony grabbed another taco, munching through it as Guildmembers started to surround her.
    "How many does she have left to go?"
    One of them yelled as another one answered.
    "I believe it's only another twenty until she's finished them all!"

Ebony grinned, watching as Atlas, her companion tried to keep up with her. She grinned.
    By the time we end this, we'll be twenty stone.

She looked around the room to see Simon sitting there. Ooooh! It's his exam day! I suppose I'll have to postpone this Taco Eating Guild Record then. Tchh... To think I nearly beat Heero.

She stood up, placing her hand on the table.
    "I'm sorry folks, I'll have to postpone this. I have more urgent matters to uphold"

She looked across at Simon, waving to him.
    "Come on Simon. You're finally getting your shot. Hurry up and meet me at the Serene Cliff will ya?"

She ran out of the Guild Hall, not wanting anyone to chase her after her almost-record-taco-eating stunt. She sighed, slowing into a jog as Atlas flew above her.

They reached the Serene Cliff not long after. Ebony sighed, sitting on the edge, paddling her feet water below. She sat on a smaller cliff, and as the sea tide was high, it was Ebony's perfect place.

Now to wait for that Simon...

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 14th December 2013, 8:50 pm

Simon had been jumping around the guild for the last few hours, after he had been recently told that his exam had been scheduled he had hardly been able to control himself. On the scheduled day when he saw Ebony and Atlas had started a taco eating record attempt he found himself panicked these kinds of things could take hours when it came to eating tacos in Fairy Tail after all it was very serious business. Simon himself at once point had tried to match Heero's taco eating record but never came close. When Ebony called him out saying it was time, he jumped from where he was sitting grabbed his bag and jumped out a guild window to sprint to the cliffs. Naturally Simon got lost and despite his God Leg speed Ebony beat him to the Serene Cliffs with a few minutes to spare.

Locating her Simon ran over practically jumping with each step jumping up and down when he was in front of her "So is this where we are going to do the exam huh? What are we going to do, how does this work? Will I have to fight any big monster things or something?"

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 15th December 2013, 7:32 am

"So is this where we are going to do the exam huh? What are we going to do, how does this work? Will I have to fight any big monster things or something?"

Ebony laughed. Such enthusiasm Simon had.
    She held her hand in the air.

"Hahahahaha, actually no. You'll be fighting something even fiercer than the biggest monster you have ever seen!"
    She grinned, stepping forward.

"You will be fighting me"

She waited for Simon's expression, hoping it would be a memorable one.
    She walked backwards until she was about ten meters or so away from him. The cliff was behind her, while the grassy plains where Simon stood where in front of her. There were plenty of trees around, and the sky was a pale blue with no clouds. Birds were chirping as if they knew a battle was about to commence.

"Come on then Simon. Beat me."

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 15th December 2013, 9:05 am

"Fighting you?" Simon's face was probably memorable, not scared or surprised it would be better compared to the facial expression of a homeless boy living in poverty who had been adopted by an impossibly rich family a day before Christmas and woke up to an impossibly large pile of gifts. His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and he got this goofy grin on his face "Okay Master Ebony. I'll beat you now." Simon pulled back his arm and called out "Metalic Demon Slayer's Drill Claw!" Instantly a hunk of bronze metal formed around Simon's right forearm and rapidly shaped itself into a drill. He willed it to spin with his magic, then he dove downward.

Simon hit the ground with his drill arm and started tunneling through the ground propelling himself forward with his God Leg to fly through the soft earth, now that he was below ground he felt he had an advantage. Now he roughly gauged how far he had been Ebony and the direction she was in and dug that way for a touch farther then he felt necessary before he directed himself upward again. After a moment he would spring up from the ground behind Ebony, a bit father back then he had intended, and because of an error in his estimation of the distance he would have to travel through the air for a moment before he was close enough to strike at Ebony with his drill arm but that didn't deter him so he carried on with his attack hoping for the best. "You would be amazed how much I have been anticipating this."

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 15th December 2013, 5:15 pm

Okay Master Ebony. I'll beat you now."
    She smiled, ready to see what this Metal Demon could do.

"Metalic Demon Slayer's Drill Claw!"
    She watched as in an instant, metal began to form around his arm.
    Nice, nice.

He jumped into the air, slamming his metal drill hand into the ground as it started to drill.
    Underground huh? I can play at that.

She looked up into the sky; "Star Steps" as she jumped into the air. She started to run upwards, stars forming beneath each foot as she reached about ten meters in the air. She looked down, Simon would've gotten her if she hadn't had moved when she did.

She grinned, standing in the middle of the air, on two stars, each only about sixty centimetres wide.  She raised her hands in the air,
    "Photon Quasar's Light"

As a burst of Light shone from the Sky, Ebony watched closely. If she had hit Simon, which she would have unless he had a Shield to stop it, he would be blinded for quite the amount of time (2 posts).

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 15th December 2013, 5:58 pm

Simon suddenly found himself in the air pouncing at a target that wasn't there and in fact said target wasn't anywhere in his line of sight instinct told him to look up where he was met with a flash of blinding light. Blinded and scared Simon landed on his feet with sheer luck his vision was obscured and well blinded his enhanced slayer sight had left him off worse than most would be. Not trusting what he saw (or the lack of things he saw) he closed his eyes and sniffed the air while focusing his hearing in the direction that the light had came from. A familiar scent gave Ebony away in an instant he grinned then started stumbling about on his feet clutching his eyes "Shit I can't see anything." He purposefully 'stumbled' in Ebony's direction until he was directly under her then he jumped.

His God Leg magic carrying him up towards Ebony, his smelling wasn't precise enough to gauge how high she was so he just pulled back his drill when he was close and lashed out when it smelt like she was close. "But I can smell." With a catchy one liner like that Simon was sure there was no way he could miss, it would be too embarrassing if he did. Simon felt he could keep his drill going for another attack in case this missed but he was feeling it was almost time to switch tactics.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 20th December 2013, 6:27 am

"Shit I can't see anything."
    He stumbled under her, jumping in the air. Ebony grinned, running up another ten meters into the air.

"But I can smell."
    She watched as he located her, aiming at her with his drill.

"Comet's Tail"
    She spoke as she hurled towards the ground, a yellow aura surrounding her. She landed on the floor, waving at Simon.
    "This can't be the best you can do I hope? This isn't going to get you C rank ya know?"

She intended to stir him up, get some fire burning in his stomach. She wanted to see what this Demon Slayer could do.

MP remaining: 100%

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 21st December 2013, 11:05 am

Faster then a blinded demon slayer could blink Ebony's scent moved at a high speed to what Simon assumed was the ground. He was frustrated to say the least, his last fight had been a lot like this too; him launching what he thought were unavoidable attacks and then his opponent dodging like they were nothing. He figured that was to be expected from fighting higher level opponents; it didn't make it any less annoying though. Simon did not posses the power of flight so he would have to wait until he fell out of the sky before he could launch a physical attack, and he didn't feel like waiting for that.

Still falling from the air from his failed attack Simon shed his drill claw and reshaped the metal into a mirror "Metallic Demon's Mirror Cannon!" A holy blast of light shot from the face of the mirror towards where Simon assumed Ebony was. He couldn't be too sure; her scent was distant but the comet tail had left a distinct scent to follow. "Ebony, you haven't seen anything yet."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Health 100%
    Mana 80%
    Mirror Cannon duration: 2 posts
    Drill Claw cool down: 4 posts

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 30th December 2013, 9:07 pm

Leonard
    Dragonbane

WIELDING BLADE AND LIGHT,
    I shall not fail!

There was a tall figure shadowed within the trees. Overlooking an eccentric battle between two esteemed mages. It showcased all of one the mage's moves to which made a smile creep on his face. It filled him with gladness to see such improvement from Simon and for that he truly did deserve this Rank Up exam. It was quite a long time, years even, when Simon first entered the hall of Fairy Tail. And as those years went by, he grew ever more interested and to test Simon himself once he had his Rank Up exam. So even after his time as master has passed, he still wanted to be the one to give it to him.

So when the time came, he asked Master Ebony if he could be given this privilege. Fortunately she agreed but they planned a twist in it, which resulted to Simon's current problem. Now he only needed to find the right time to pitch in, which was now.

When Simon had lost his vision of Ebony, he gave her the signal to leave the rest to him. And while Simon was falling from the sky, that was when he suspected him to be most vulnerable.

Leonard leaped up to the air, above Simon, staying unnoticed. He equipped the Lightning Stirrer and dived down on him as a bolt of lightning with extreme speed. If he hit him, he'd drive Simon to the ground leaving a large crater on its wake and generate a huge dust cloud.

CREATED BY FONG FROM BTN, DEDICATED TO RIMY!

Simon's D To C Exam 60684_s
    Simon's D To C Exam 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 31st December 2013, 12:37 am

At last getting his rank up exam after way too long, at long last an end the constant humiliation of being a long standing guild member and longer standing D-Rank you would think this would be a really good day for Simon and he thought it would be too. But it was far from a picture perfect day so far, starting with watching a Fairy Tail tier taco eating contest(never a pretty sight), then a nice overly long run(which in all honesty was actually pretty nice), then suddenly having to fight Master Ebony(thinking about it he had always wanted to do that), then getting temporarily blinded(which considering his sense of smell and hearing wasn't too much of a handi-cap) and well really thinking about and considering what really happened instead of dramatizing it in his head Simon considered today was actually pretty close to per-"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" One moment shooting blindly at his current Guildmaster, the next being brought down hard by some random powerful mage with a blast of lightning into the ground. That perfect day stuff Simon was thinking about earlier? Forget that noise.

Simon's next conscious thought was of extreme pain, like insanely extreme pain, the kind of extreme pain you face plant into the ground forming a massive greater after being struck in the back by an insanely powerful lightning bolt. Now just a few weeks ago before Simon had released his demon slayer abilities such an attack would have likely either broken almost every bone in his body, paralyzed him or killed him however fortunately with the return of his greater magic that gave him extreme body endurance he managed to not be paralyzed/killed by the attack but was rather left twitching and rather charred in the bottom of a crater with only a few broken bones. Simon tried to flip over onto his back so he could see his attacker and would be murderer but his nose caught on before his eyes the scent was very familiar, mixed with ash and soot and a touch of burnt shirt and there was no doubt about it "Master Leonard?" Simon was just about to break down crying, Sure he was relieved that it was his guildmaster attacking him probably as part of his exam or what not but Simon only survived without horribly injury because he reacted his demon slayer magic that gave him extreme body endurance and Simon had never told Leonard about his demon slayer magic.

Now the realization that one of your most honored heroes had used a potentially lethal attack on you not knowing if you would live or not was a great enough shock on it's own but let's not forget the part where Simon had been hit by said potentially lethal attack and was doing a fair bit of writhing in agony. The kid was scared, in pain, slightly traumatized, and honestly feeling a bit betrayed; the result of all these mixed emotions was hard on his head to say the least. He tried to focus, remember what was at stake and how important this exam was and the high standards all of his mentors held him to, Kaminantium, "Aniki," Assop, his surrogate father, even Leonard, Heero, and Ebony he tried to remember all that was important everything on the line and thought about nothing more then just standing up and continuing his exam but he found himself unable. Lightning Stirrer was no small attack and even with all his demon slayer strength and endurance and his God Leg magic Simon just couldn't stand his body just wasn't that strong. Despite everything he wanted to do and everything he intended to try and be all he could do was raise himself to stand his knees, no more no less and no will power was going to let him do anymore. He bit his tongue to stop himself from screaming, it was pathetic, just one attack and he was left immobile; completely and entirely stopped by one blow. "Is this really all I've got, not even enough strength to stand? Just what the goddamn hell am I doing here if after all this time I'm not even strong enough to withstand one little goddamn lightning strike!?"

Tears streamed down his face as he screamed into the air not caring what Leonard or Ebony thought, he had failed more then himself he had failed everyone who had brought him this far everyone who had kept him in the game. "It's too soon, I can't be out of the game this fast. I don't need to be stronger, I don't need more magic, I just need to goddamn stand, I need to fucking stand." It wasn't willpower or the power of love or friendship that over came Simon, it was the power of need. He needed to stand, remaining where he was wasn't an option he needed to stand end of story he had to, there wasn't any alternative. So that's what he did, no fancy trick or god leg magic he stood because he needed to. After way too long Simon at last had his shit together, he turned to look at Leonard and scratched the back of his head "Sorry to waste your time with silly self pity speeches and cries of desperation; where were we?"

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 1st January 2014, 9:15 pm

Leonard
    Dragonbane

I shall not fail!

After his dynamic entry, Leonard lay down on the edge of the crater whilst fiddling with a knife, waiting to see what happened to Simon. He had fried him good, the mage was severely injured. He couldn't muster a single movement. Is this the end of him? It would be disappointing if it was. But maybe he wasn't.

He could see Simon struggling to get up. Perhaps there was more to him, as he expected. He starred at him with interest, smirking. Come on that's it, get up! He thought leaning in forward with every move Simon made.

Finally he was up despite the broken bones and burns. It was an admirable sight. And with a grin, Leonard stood up, putting the dagger away and smiled at Simon. "Oh that's OK. I'm used to seeing you people do that on these tests." He then equipped a sword, caressing as he looked at Simon "We're on the part where you die." he added with an evil grin on his face. "So before I plunge this blade through your heart, and then behead you. What made you stand up and face off against something that might be more than delighted to end your life right now?"

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 1st January 2014, 9:43 pm

Simon got the feeling that standing up after having the shit blasted out of them was common place in exams and hoped he had done so with acceptable badassery, he didn't like the thought that his struggle just then was something that other people did easily. He looked at Leonard rather confused as to why he threatened to kill him, he interpreted it as a test of will or something; or just Leonard's way of doing things, Simon thought over his answer for a moment knowing his passing of the exam hinged on the next sentence that he said. He raised his hand to scratch his head but then stopped suddenly as pain shot through his arm, he clutched it to his chest panting heavily fighting off a scream. Simon hoped his arm was simply dislocated, not broken, he could do something about a dislocated arm but a broken one was game over. After this he finally replied "Well I needed to that's why. Sure I can't really stop you from killing me if you wanted, but I can't let you. It simply isn't an option; this isn't a fight of win or lose it's one of those things you just do. I've got places to go, I've got something I must do and I must live to do it. So until I can do that thing I will keep rejecting common sense to make the impossible happen, so that is why I stand to face you despite your killing intent." Simon swallowed hard "I can't lose so I won't lose is what it all comes down to. Since I need to stand and face you, I will and I will with pride."

The kid forced a grin "So I hope you understand now why you can't possibly kill me here." He tested moving his arm and feeling it a few times before speaking again "Okay so dislocated not broken, that works for me." Simon gritted his teeth at that moment and raised his hurt arm in front of him with his other hand then bent his elbow upward into a 90 degree angle, he swung it out to his side slowly and rolled it around once he gasped with pain for a moment before straighting his arm and pulling it up above his head and with a sickening pop and a small scream from Simon it snapped back into place. He then bent his arms and hands so his palms were facing each other with his fingers partially curled up to imitate a demon's mouth and fangs. "If you are really going to try and kill me Master Leonard, I'm going to have to return the favor. Metallic Demon's Gaping Maw! Simon jumped at Leonard with God Leg speed while mettalic armor coated his fore arms and hands giving his fingers razor edges. When he got close enough he would attempt to clamp his now razor sharp hands on Leonard's right arm in a last ditch effort to prevent the Requip mage from injuring him farther.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 1st January 2014, 11:22 pm

Leonard
    Dragonbane

I shall not fail!

Leonard listened carefully to what Simon had to say. But what he heard made him squint his eyes and tilt his head. Simon said he's doing this just because he needs to. That's it? Surely there was more to that. Otherwise he wouldn't stand against Death because of a simple need with no deeper root. But despite that, it was good enough for Leonard. He had the resolve to stand against all odds. He just needs to know why he would.

Leonard blinked out of the crater to dodge Simon's attack. He had to because God Leg made him insanely fast and simply backflipping out won't cut it. Afterwards, he changed the sword he was caressing earlier to Sky Heart, placing Simon in the Sky Dome. Leonard set the dome to apply heavy pressure on Simon and to eliminate all oxygen in the area to suffocate him as well. Afterwards, he approached the dome and said "You're doing this just because you need to? Kinda lame don't you think? The others had to go through with this too because they need it. But have you ever thought of what is it they could have had why they passed? They had something more than a need Kira! They had a purpose!" He intensified the dome's conditions. If Simon won't give him the answer he might die so Leonard shouted out to him. "What's your purpose?!"

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 2nd January 2014, 9:05 am

Simon grunted in frustration as Leonard avoided his attack considering he had insane magical speed Simon got dodged a lot. Before he had time to prepare any kind of follow up attack Simon got caught in the Sky Dome the intense shift in conditions made him cringe and scream as the pressure worsened his pre-existing injuries. Simon tried to focus on what Leonard was saying but his vision was fading in and out so he felt he missed a good portion of what the ex-guildmaster had said but he managed to catch the question at least. Simon struggled to form words in the crushing conditions with so little oxygen but he managed to spit out a few words "First Kaminatium needs me to destroy the Ar-" While the ending of the sentance couldn't be heard because of Simon's difficulty breathing and the intense air pressure drowned out the end of it, Simon thought he has said it loud enough to be heard and kept talking "Second....Assop..find....him." the lack of oxygen was rapidly over taking Simon forcing him to speak as quickly as possible with as few words as possible "Third..........Aniki.......waits.....Sin."

The pressure restricted Simon's movement no matter how much he tried to escape the dome he simply couldn't, Simon wasn't sure he would have been able to escape even without his injuries. Fearing his answered had not been good enough for Leonard Simon raised his left arm where he thought Leonard could see it, the arm was coated in nasty and curved scars all around it Simon could only speak three words  "I.......favor......return." As he said this his vision was spinning out of control everything slowly going dark, fearing his end was coming Simon thrashed about the little he could  within the sphere and then every thing went completely dark and he stopped moving.

________________________________________________________________________________
    Health: 3%
    Magic: 70%
    Mirror Cannon Cooldown: 1 post
    Drill Claw Cooldown: Ready for use
    Gaping Maw Cooldown: 6 posts

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 3rd January 2014, 1:21 am

Leonard
    Dragonbane

I shall not fail!

Outside the dome, Leonard was leaning back on the swirling wind, looking down with his arms crossed and the shade of his hair covering his eyes. The wind was seemingly giving him a massage that felt really good as he listened to what Simon was saying. And he was truly impressed that he could still find the will to speak under such conditions. He wholeheartedly listened to what he has to say. For it would be very difficult to understand what one will say when they are near death.

Inspiring and determined are the words he chose to describe what Simon had done. His resolve was iron, much like the power he possesses. And underneath that expressionless face, a smile crept out. Leonard stood up straight and snapped his finger, making the dome vanish. He turned around and saw an unconscious Simon near death lying on the ground. He carried him up and brought him to a tranquil tree by the lake. This was his favorite tree to sleep on in the Serene Cliffs. He flew up to it and laid him down properly on the branch where he sleeps. On that branch was clear bed sheet wrapped around the trunk, and he placed Sky Heart by his hands on his chest, and left a magical note that channeled power to the blade to heal Simon.

On the note are the words: "I am very pleased with the resolve and determination you have displayed to day, Simon. And for that I congratulate you for you have passed the exam. That iron will of yours is what Ebony and I wanted to see, not your power. Remember this and may it take you farther in your journey.

PS: Bring that blade back to me or I'll continue where I left off in killing you."

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 11:19 pm