Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Return of a vaguely familiar face

Return of a vaguely familiar face Empty Return of a vaguely familiar face

Post by Guest 26th November 2013, 3:00 pm

His eyes, weary from days without rest, now looked wide in shock at the sight looming down at him. The Eclipse Soul Guildhall, a Guild he'd heard only rumours about, was now just a matter of meters away. And there in the doorway was the man who would bring him salvation.

Kihen remembered that day fondly not for the events leading up to it, but for what came of it. Within a few hours he'd gone from having nothing, to having a home and a potential family. But it had been too much for him at that age. After spending a few days within the guilds walls he found he needed to find something else. Something that he couldn't find with a guild; himself. He informed Zeno of his decision and, with his master's blessing, headed off into the wilderness once more safe in the knowledge he had somewhere to return to...

It had been nearly 3 years since then and now Kihen was stood once again within the shadows cast by the Eclipse Soul guildhall. The feeling of hope he'd felt then was now replaced by the feeling of acceptance. Acceptance of the fact he now felt ready to commit to Eclipse Soul in the same way Zeno had dedicated his support to him. With a nervous sigh, Kihen stepped forwards and pushed through the doors, entering the guildhall for only the second time in his life. However, upon entering he realised something that would surely cause him considerable difficulty in the short-term...

...he had no idea where he was going, or where anything was.

Curse his memory! Granted it had been 3 years, but he had expected to remember at least the layout of the building. Instead he was stood in the middle of the doorway with absolutely no idea as to what to do next, rubbing the Eclipse Soul mark on his neck as if expecting it to give him some kind of a hint.
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Return of a vaguely familiar face Empty Re: Return of a vaguely familiar face

Post by Samus Aran 26th November 2013, 4:00 pm

Sephiria was reading quietly, sitting in a corner in the guild, when she heard the doors open. A man with Black hair, kind of a purple hue to it, walked in, and stopped in the middle of the hall. She noticed he had a look of nostalgia in his face. He must be an old member to the guild. Sephiria noted, and was about to go back to reading, when she noticed he looked lost. Has he been here recently? Sephiria got up and closed her book. She walked up to the man and tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me. Do you need a guide around here sir?" She asked with a kind smile. The people around here changed Sephiria for the better, and she would help another person out with their own problems if it meant having another friend around. This man looked, a bit intimidating, but even then she saw that he was a kind individual underneath that. If he was already a part of this guild then he must be a good person. She has had some problems with speaking to new people, but she would not show it right now, as she wanted to put up a strong front.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Return of a vaguely familiar face Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes:

Post by Guest 27th November 2013, 6:44 am

"I joined not too long ago. This seemed like the best place to go for someone like me, and I was right." So she was new. His intuition was correct on this one at least. "I see. I didn't think I recognised you...that explains it."

They two continued walking for a short distance before Sephiria stopped and turned to face a board on the wall. "This is the job board. If you ever want to take a job with someone, I'm usually available, and others will be too, so do not be afraid to ask if someone wants to go on a job."

A job. Now this was something he hadn't really thought about. He would have to do jobs from time to time to ensure he had money to live and to buy better equipment. Suddenly he remembered why he'd left the guild behind 3 years ago. At least this time he was more mentally prepared for it. Kihen was about to speak but was immediately cut off by an oddly familiar voice.

"Mr. Lawton, it is wonderful to see you again, last time I saw you was when you gave me directions from my village in the spooky forest."

His head turned to look at the owner of the voice and, as he caught the eyes of Kyll Vie, his expression seemed to turn ever so slightly softer. Were he capable of smiling he would certainly have been doing so. "I'm glad to see you too. I...I had hoped you'd found your way." He decided to disregard the woman's comment about his poor memory. She was right afterall.

"I'm glad you're still alive. Would you like anything to drink or eat?"

Still alive? Had rumours gone round that he'd died? Or maybe she'd just been concerned with the state he had been in back when they last met...whenever at was. He could certainly remember it, but it had been a while ago. "Just water...thank you." he replied, before turning back to Sephiria. "Thank you...for guiding me here. I think...I'm certain I can find my way around from this point." His voice was soft as ever and, once he'd given his thanks, he bowed his head to the younger woman. "It's nice...that people here are no different to when I left..."
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 27th November 2013, 1:38 pm

Sephiria smiled at Kyll when she looked over her way. Although, to Sephiria it seemed like she would no longer be needed since Kyll and Kihen had history with one another. It made her kind of sad, but it was possible that they might have wanted to catch up with one another alone. When he bowed to her, she bowed in response afterwards. It was only respectful that she do that in response."I hope I was of some sort of help to you mister Kihen. If that will be all you need of me, I shall be on my way now." Sephiria said, a slight tinge of disappointment in her voice. She walked away, opening her book while walking to read again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sephiria's Themes:

Post by Guest 3rd December 2013, 12:20 pm

"So you want a summary of what's happened?" Kyll asked, before giggling and gripping first Sephiria and then Kihen by the shoulders and walking them towards the bar. "Fine, but we shall do this over a drink." she continued, before plonking both of them onto a stool each and jumping the bar (Kihen noticed it was rather an impressive and acrobatic movement given the state she was in last time he saw her). "For me... I'm going to make something really fruity, and adult... I'm in the mood for some alcohol to talk about this."

She drinks? She doesn't seem like a drinker...more of an innocent one than anything...well, I guess you can't always take first impressions as you see them. Kihen thought to himself, before looking to Sephiria and her tea. "No alcohol?" he asked her. He was waiting for an answer but had his attention drawn back to Kyll as she spoke to him again, this time while placing a glass of ale onto the bar before him.

"And this is for you Mr. Lawton. Now what do you wish to know?"

He raised the glass to his lips and sipped a little to test it before deciding it was satisfactory and downing nearly half the glass in one gulp. He put the glass back down onto the bar and exhaled, clearly refreshed and contented for now.

"Please Kyll...call me Kihen...I'm back for good now, so it's only right..." he began, his eyes closed. As he opened them though he had a very serious expression, which was further pushed forward by the fact he was now more confident in his speaking. "I heard rumours about Master Zeno while I was travelling. That he'd not been seen in quite a while. I'm guessing he's not around right now...so...who is leading Eclipse Soul?"
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 3rd December 2013, 3:27 pm

Sephiria wanted to turn down Kihen's request, but she had her shoulder gripped by Kyll, any protests dying in her throat. She and Kihen were led to the bar by Kyll, and she sat them both down before jumping over the bar. Acrobatic. Sephiria noted, before Kyll placed some tea in front of her. "You have to try the white rose tea I got from Rose Garden. It's very delicious and I'm certain you'll like it. It's not sweet just has a bit of an aroma to make it seem that way, but it's very good." Sephiria smiled at Kyll. "Thank you." "No alcohol?" Sephiria heard Kihen ask from beside her, but she just shook her head no, and he turned to Kyll when she addressed him again, after placing a glass in front of him. "And this is for you Mr. Lawton. Now what do you wish to know?" Sephiria noted Kihen downed almost half of his drink in one swig, and that he sighed in content. He must really be tired. she silently mused to herself. "Please Kyll...call me Kihen...I'm back for good now, so it's only right..." Kihen said, his face turning serious as he spoke more confidently. "I heard rumours about Master Zeno while I was travelling. That he'd not been seen in quite a while. I'm guessing he's not around right now...so...who is leading Eclipse Soul?" Sephiria looked at Kyll, also wanting to know the answer to Kihen's question, as she had only been around Kyll and Mishi while inside the guild, and had not asked many questions about the guild master or anyone else higher ranked for that matter.

Sephiria's Themes:

Post by Guest 4th December 2013, 5:55 am

"Well... Right now it's Alye who is leading the guild. I haven't really gotten to know her that well. She's quite the magician if you ask me. Zeno took her under his wing as the ace then handed the guild over to her."

Alye...the name and face was familiar of course, but Kihen had never actually spoken to her. From what he remembered and had heard though she was a wizarding prodigy. Under the wing of Master Zeno...now there was a force to be reckoned with once she reached her maximum potential.

Kyll continued to speak while Kihen continued to drink, finishing his glass and putting it on the bar, tipping one side to point at the tap to indicate he'd like another. "My job has been to take in new members of the guild. That has been quite fun lately. Sephiria just joined and she has been quite the joy to have around. Never has there been so much noise from such a young person."

Kihen looked at Sephiria and frowned slightly, clearly confused for a moment. She doesn't look like the loud sort...she seems more quiet...I guess she's more confident around Kyll. It made sense, since Kyll seemed to give off rather a homely aura here, far different from how she'd been when the two had first met. Nonetheless she'd certainly grown into her role here at Eclipse Soul. It seemed giving her directions was a good move on his part.

"Master Zeno is currently away on mission. He should be back... Should... I've heard about his "missions" from my mentor. They were close friends. Anyway," Kyll continued. She was getting rather talkative now. Was she always like this? Or were his earlier thoughts correct and she wasn't used to drinking? Whatever the case she was continuing to talk nonetheless. "his missions could last for months or even years. It depends on when he comes back. I'm quite certain all will be well though." Kihen nodded to show he understood. Although he hadn't stayed at the guild for long before, he'd been sure to keep track of the happenings in Eclipse Soul. Master Zeno was often going away on missions. He'd usually reappear a few months down the line. However his most recent job was a completely different story, and was partially why Kihen had returned.

Kyll took another sip at her drink and then looked back at him. "How about you? Did you have fun seeing the world?" Kihen was slightly taken aback. He wasn't used to people asking about what he'd done, and so he wasn't at all prepared for this question. Nonetheless he adjusted himself accordingly. "Fun...perhaps. It was eye-opening. I saw many things I didn't think possible, some good, some bad. But..." he began before looking upwards above Kyll's head, as if staring into an imaginary horizon behind her "...I have a clearer view. I know what's broken, but I also know that some of those things cannot or should not be fixed. So..." He now looked back down at Kyll, and expression on his face once again that suggested a smile was trying to break out "...yes. I guess it was...'fun'."
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 4th December 2013, 6:30 am

"Well... Right now it's Alye who is leading the guild. I haven't really gotten to know her that well. She's quite the magician if you ask me. Zeno took her under his wing as the ace then handed the guild over to her." Sephiria made a mental note of that. This Alye was the person in charge, she'd have to wait to meet her though, since she must have been gone.

My job has been to take in new members of the guild. That has been quite fun lately. Sephiria just joined and she has been quite the joy to have around. Never has there been so much noise from such a young person."

Sephiria felt the blood rush to her face. She was not that loud, was she? She hid her face in her arms when she noticed Kihen looking at her questioningly. Sephiria did not really hear the rest of Kyll's explanation, as she was too busy trying to quell the blush on her face. She did return to the conversation when Kihen started speaking however. "Fun...perhaps. It was eye-opening. I saw many things I didn't think possible, some good, some bad. But......I have a clearer view. I know what's broken, but I also know that some of those things cannot or should not be fixed. So..." Sephiria looked up to notice his expression was something akin to a smile. "...yes. I guess it was...'fun'." Sephiria smiled at Kihen, he would be a great fit back here. "Well, I know how fun traveling can be sometimes." Sephiria eyes glazed over a bit in remembrance "And how hard." She looked back at Kihen with a smile once again. "If you ever want to tell a story to someone, I'm all ears."

Sephiria's Themes: