Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cody Bou (The Ringed Wizard) History.

striberx
    striberx

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : White Wizard
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ring Magic,
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cody Bou (The Ringed Wizard) History.  Empty Cody Bou (The Ringed Wizard) History.

Post by striberx 3rd October 2013, 11:32 am

History:As much as he knows he can't remember much due to his past besides four years ago. All he can remember is a bit of his past but not all of it. Before the time skip and before the event. Cody was mostly just a wanderer. His parents died awhile back but he can't remember the reason. But one day he was abducted along with several others. They were all on a small island far from Fiore. And soon this would be where his life changed forever. It turns out someone wanted to gather enough of these people who are Gates. Gates are people who have an extremely enormous amount of will and magical energy. Someone then gathered 1,000 Gates and placed them on this island for a Sabbath. The Sabbtah is a ritual that's used on solar eclipses which causes extreme concentrated magic pulled from people who never used magic at all into a single point. And by causing this it's causing the victims to be in serious pain and worry. It then causes them to fall into despair and created Phantoms. But so far Cody had enough hope left to recover and gain the ability to actually use magic. Then as the Sabbath dissipated he was the only one left who survived. But then a White Wizard approached him. He then started teaching him magic and the drive to defeat all Phantoms. But the White Wizard also told him if he can defeat them all then he'll give him not only his memories that he lost back but also bring back his parents. And as I trained I had to make a contract with my Phantom. He doesn't have a name so I'll just call him on what his species hes based off of. A Dragon. after four years of training he heads out into the world to save everyone from the Phantoms but also to defeat the Phantoms as well. So along his travels he has defeated many Phantoms. They call him "The Yubiwa no Mahōtsukai" Or the Ringed Wizard. He also was given another name from saving a small village of people. in their native tongue they called him "Marintiur Nicilse Mahōtsukai" Or Kamen Rider Wizard in our language. He didn't mind any of those titles. But he wore them proudly. He not only was an enemy to be reckoned with against the Phantoms. But also a small symbol of hope to others. His title and his skills did reach other people and cities. So far some people believe it to be true. While others think that it's just a legend. But no matter what they believe in. He knows that where ever he goes. They will need his help. And he is willing to risk his life in order to protect everyone.

RP Sample: *It's already been two months since I completed my training. and already I'm itching for a fight and a chance to kill a Phantom. But as I reach a town my stomach just had to tell me we're hungry. I went into a small restaurant to get some food. Of course besides asking for one of everything on the menu I also asked for a dozen Plain Sugar Doughnuts. The waiter did look at me funny but she went in the back and later came back to me with all my food. But as I started scarfing down my food my sixth sense went off. I kept it cool but I looked around to find what I was looking for. But as I did I started over hearing two people fighting. Two big dudes were fighting over something I couldn't hear. But after the Big buff dude slammed his hand on the table he took form of what I was searching for. After I ate the last of my food I through a plate at his face and ran out as fast as I can so that he doesn't hurt anyone. And here he came. The big buff dude was in fact a Phantom. A Minotaur Phantom to be precise.*

Minotaur: "You're going to die boy..."

*I chuckled* Not this time Phantom....

*I could tell he grinned at knowing what he was.*

Minotaur: " So.. I take it you know what I am then? Now... who are you?

*I grinned as I placed my right hand with my ring on it on my belt buckle*

[DRIVER ON - PLEASE?]

*That sound echoed through the air  as a mechanical belt appear on my waist. I then place a red ring on my left hand as I flip a switch on the belt*

[SHABADOOBEE TOUCH HENSHIN.... SHABADOOBEE TOUCH HENSHIN....]

*As that chant echoed through the air I flipped the visor on the ring down as I said the word...*

Henshin!! (Transform)

*I then placed the red ring on the belt as it finished with it's chant.*

[FLAME - PLEASE?]
    [HII... HII... HII HII HII!!!] (Fire)

*A red spell seal appears on my left side and starts to pass through me. And as it does I don on my armor and said my catch phrase*

Saa, Showtime Daa!! (It's Showtime.)

*I then could see his eyes growing as his body shakes in fear*

Minotaur: "You're..... You're the Yubiwa no Mahōtsukai!! (The Ringed Wizard)

Correct. But in this case call me Kamen Rider Wizard.

*I then place on a new ring on my right hand as I use it*

[CONNECT - PLEASE?]

*A portal opens next to me as I reach in and pull out my blade and charged at him. He tried to attack me but I dodged and maneuvered out of each of his attacks. I started slashing him and kicking him as fast as I can. He then got on one of his knees*

Minotaur: "Please... mercy.."

I'm sorry... but your kind only lives to destroy and cause despair. There is no hope for you...

*I then place on my last ring to finish this.*

[ RUPATCHI MAGIC TOUCH TO GO!.... RUPATCHI MAGIC TOUCH TO GO!....]

Finale,daa..

*I placed the ring on the belt as it gave it's last chant for this battle*

[CHOINE! KICK STRIKE - SAIKO!!]

*Fire enveloped my right leg and I somersaulted towards him as I jumped, backflipped into the air as I flew towards him with a fire flying side kick. My kick then connects and causes my spell to form around him and destroy him. I looked back as my seal passes through under me changing me back to normal. I sigh and starts to head towards the next town. The town of Magnolia.*

Face Claim: The Armored pic is from Kamen Rider Wizard. A japanese tv show that just ended. And the pic in human form is original. Plus it's my profile pic.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:28 am