Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A large Wizard's Faux Grace!(A wizard's Grace, no interuptions, Xierak)

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Possessed Bosconian Technology
    Position : None
    Guild : ?????
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A large Wizard's Faux Grace!(A wizard's Grace, no interuptions, Xierak) Empty A large Wizard's Faux Grace!(A wizard's Grace, no interuptions, Xierak)

Post by Yodoras 24th November 2014, 8:10 pm

Xierak was quietly walking along the road towards Beanstalk village, his robes swayed back and forth, they gave him a rather ominous presence considering his size and the fact that they covered his entire body. Every step he took shook the ground, making the pebbles shake and move a bit, he was coming around the rise where he could finally see the village. He stood on the rise staring at the village, Humans and their settlements… something I will never understand. He then started on the last stretch towards the town. He could see even through the slit of the hood the people of the village had taken notice at the large lumbering visitor coming towards their Village.

Xierak ignored all of the stares he was getting and walked up to the chieftain’s tipi and raised up his right claw, he had the side spike extended slightly to fill the thumb portion of the glove, he then knocked on the door and waited. He heard someone speak up saying one moment and a minute later the door opened revealing an elderly gentleman with his eyes closed. “May I help yo-…..” As the chieftain had said this he halfway opened his eyes to see is visitor, he then turned his gaze upward until he was looking at Xierak’s hooded head. “My… you’re a big fella….”
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A large Wizard's Faux Grace!(A wizard's Grace, no interuptions, Xierak) Empty Re: A large Wizard's Faux Grace!(A wizard's Grace, no interuptions, Xierak)

Post by Yodoras 25th November 2014, 7:53 pm

Xierak and the chieftain stood there staring at each other for a long moment, Is he going to continue talking or… He waited a moment longer before speaking up, doing his best to disguise the natural growling nature of his voice as if it was a mere sore throat. “I am a mage from Eclipse Soul, It has come to our attention that your Village may be suffering because of a crop issue…” The chieftain’s eyes popped open and yelled out, “Oh YES THAT’S RIGHT!!! Please young man please! Find the cause of our fields plague! If this isn’t settled, all of Fiore will be lacking precious Food items!” Xierak sighed and nodded at the chieftain, “I will handle this situation, you have no need to worry.”

The chieftain did a slight bow and said, “Thank you young man, just make sure, no matter the remedy, please do not bring harm to the fields themselves, they are our very lively hood!” Xierak then nodded and turned to leave, “Oh Young Man! Don’t go yet, I will get someone to show you where the affected field is!” Xierak simply lifted his right hand, “No need, I can find it on my own.” He could smell a foul odor coming from a nearby area, This is no normal smell… it smells familiar… like demons scent…
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A large Wizard's Faux Grace!(A wizard's Grace, no interuptions, Xierak) Empty Re: A large Wizard's Faux Grace!(A wizard's Grace, no interuptions, Xierak)

Post by Yodoras 25th November 2014, 8:36 pm

Xierak walked through the village following his highly developed sense of smell toward the blighted field, ignoring the villagers who stopped what they were doing and stared at him as he walked past. I am getting closer to the field… that smell is getting significantly worse… After a few more minutes he arrived at the edge of the field, right next to a lone tree that had recently died. He studied the field examining the status of the crops, all of them were indeed wilted, however the odd thing about this was the fact they all had grown thorns. Even though I am not human… I know that these crops are not supposed to grow thorns…

Xierak closed his eyes and focused all of his senses on the field in front of him trying to detect things unseen. After a long moment he opened his eyes, Nothing ordinary about this… this field reeks with the smell of demons… which is bad if a fight erupts… I will be limited to my combat options since my magic will do more harm than good…[/i] He then turned to the tree beside him… [i]That could wo- He was caught off when the ground started to suddenly shake, he let out a deep growl, So you finally decide to show yourselves…
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th November 2014, 8:36 pm

The member 'Xierak' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A large Wizard's Faux Grace!(A wizard's Grace, no interuptions, Xierak) NormalMonster A large Wizard's Faux Grace!(A wizard's Grace, no interuptions, Xierak) NormalMonster
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 26th November 2014, 5:16 pm

Xierak frowned at the sight of the changes of various corn crops in front of him, the plant demons grew in size and grew to the point they were as tall as Xierak himself. He looked at the glowing red eyes in disgust, he then reached out and placed one hand on the dead tree, “If you demons wish to fight… So Be it…” He then compressed the gravity around the tree condense on it forcing it to be molded into a new shape. After a moment the tree now looked like a Twin bladed great sword whose design was seemingly archaic, yet well designed.

He reached out and grabbed the hilt of the condensed wooden sword, something that would take a human both hands to wield, he picked it up and held it like it was a feather. The corn demons flaunted a bit before, they let out a few shrieks and charged at him. Ten demons… one of me… same odds as always… He then dashed forward with speed that didn’t seem to fit one of his size, he tackled into three of the demons carrying them back as he ran. The remaining seven corn demons quickly jumped out of the way and watched as their kin was carried a bit. Xierak then stopped and watched as the three demons continued to fly backwards, he then spun around and swung the double bladed greatsword and sliced them in half. He watched as the bodies of the plant demons started to shrink back down as the eyes faded away. “Unfortunate for you… I am used to fighting your kind…”
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 26th November 2014, 7:39 pm

Xierak turned around and looked at the remaining corn demons, who were now hesitant to just outright charge him. He smiled, these demons are childs play… I have dealt with much worse before…. Xierak then noticed the seven corn demons had begun to inhale, Xierak stood there unaware what might be coming his way, truth be told he might have gotten a little overconfident. Then the seven corn demons exhaled and let out a flurry of giant corn kernels straight at him. He was caught off guard and was hot full on, however he barely moved from the spot and endured the pain. “I am grateful I have a tough hide… or else that would have caused some serious damage…” Xierak stood there for a moment as the corn demons stood there cackling, “So you guys want to get serious huh… so I guess I can step it up a notch as well!”

Xierak then whipped back his right arm that was holding the sword, he then threw the sword forward towards the left flank of the corn demons. Their attention was drawn to it, the fools… Xierak then yelled out and started a movement like he was going to throw something, “Look here you Simpleminded demons!” The corn demons looked at him, and snarled, Xierak smiled and then thrust his hand to the side, “Graviton Smash!” The sword suddenly changed course and started to move toward the corn demons. The corn Demons were confused by this sudden diversion as a result four of them got hit by the sword whereas the remaining corn demons managed to dodge it in time. Xierak then dashed forward and grabbed the wooden sword as the spell released the sword, he then stood there glancing sideways out of the hood of his robes, “You all didn’t think you were the only ones with tricks now did you?”

OOC Report:

Health: 78%
    MP: 110%

Cooldowns: Graviton Smash Two posts

3 Corn demons down
    four hurt,
    3 unharmed.
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 26th November 2014, 8:20 pm

The corn demons stood there howling and screeching at the mage that had just insulted them. Xierak watched as the unharmed corn demons got ready to charge, when they did, the injured corn demons followed in suit. Xierak shook his head… if you wana play that game… Xierak then started to manipulate the gravity around himself and started to levitate off the ground, he adopted a unique fighting stance he has found to be the best for his offensive capabilities… “LETS DO THIS!” Xierak then flew forward intercepting the first two corn demons by tackling them down onto the ground. He then flipped forward and delivered a powerful kick to the demons head area, making it tear apart and whither. He then started to spin extending the sword out mowing throw the last four corn demons tearing them apart.

When he finished this maneuver without hesitation he quickly reversed his direct and flew back over the two corn demons he had knocked down, they were laying in the field trying to get up, Sad excuses for demons… He then cut out his flying ability, making both of his feet land on the demons killing them. “That’s over… or not…” he still smelt demons in the area… live ones… to help confirm this fact, the ground itself began to shake.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th November 2014, 8:20 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    A large Wizard's Faux Grace!(A wizard's Grace, no interuptions, Xierak) NormalMonster
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 27th November 2014, 7:58 pm

Xierak growled as a new wave of corn demons rose out of the fields hissing and screeching at the mage. They were in fewer in number, however the same annoying yellowed kernel demons trying to flaunt and get ready for combat. Xierak looked around, I need a clearing… away from the field… He spotted one and nodded, “You all wana fight, come at me!” Xierak then levitated off the ground again and flew towards the clearing he had spotted. It was a good sized clearing, spanning about fifteen feet away from the field. Xierak landed and turned to watch the corn demons slowly charging towards  him, he gently smiled, I have a bit to prepare… Xierak looked at the wooden sword and saw it had begun to crack, time for a new weapon…

Xierak then threw the wooden sword  at the lead corn demon with a portion of his strength, the sword flew through the air, and as it did he focused on a five meter area in front of him, increasing the amount of gravitons on the ground, “You corn demons have no idea what is coming your way… I wield the power of Gravitons… the natural flow of gravity is my very power to command!” The gravity on the area was suddenly shifted downward causing the ground to form a cracked indentation. He then split his attention to the sword that was about to impale the corn demon, “Let me show you that power.”

Last edited by Xierak on 28th November 2014, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 28th November 2014, 10:57 am

Xierak watched as his great sword impaled the lead corn demon stopping it in its tracks, “Graviton Shatter!” Xierak watched from a distance as the sword started to shake violently, before ripping apart into shards of wood, he then followed up fully initiating his plan. He targeted one of the corn demons who were still charging as well as three of the wooden shards, “Graviton Web!” Xierak watched as the shards of the sword had gotten affected by the gravitational field he just created and started chasing after the corn demon. Final stage of the plan… only a few more seconds, Xierak watched as the Corn demons were approaching the indented ground, he smiled. He stood his ground as the four corn demons got onto the surface one by one, as soon as the last one stepped onto the area he yelled out, “Graviton IMPACT!”

A rock pillar rose up out of the ground sending the corn demons flying along with it. Xierak watched as the corn demon that was affected by the gravitational web, got hit by the wooden shards, two into its torso, and the last one into its eye, killing it. He watched as the corn demons fell to the ground as he walked up to the rock pillar and rose his right claw up above his head. He then brought down his claw in a Karate Chop fashion splitting the rock pillar in half. Xierak then placed one hand on each half of the pillar and then started to concentrate. The two halves started to compress down until they took on the shape of two dual bladed glaive like swords. Xierak picked them up and smiled, “I hope you are ready….”

OOC Report:

Health: 78%
    MP: 80%

Cooldowns: Graviton Impact 3 posts, Graviton Shatter Two Posts, Graviton Web Five posts
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th November 2014, 10:57 am

'Monster Dice' :
    A large Wizard's Faux Grace!(A wizard's Grace, no interuptions, Xierak) StrongMonster A large Wizard's Faux Grace!(A wizard's Grace, no interuptions, Xierak) NormalMonster
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 28th November 2014, 4:08 pm

Xierak stood there as the remaining corn demons slowly stood up and screeched at him. He gently smiled he then took off towards two of the corn demons, when he reached them he swiftly dispatched them by spinning around and slicing his new weapons across their middle sections slicing them in half. He then felt something ram into his back making him slide forward a bit. Xierak dropped to a knee and swiftly spun around knocking the corn demon off its feet, he then thrusted his right arm upward impaling the corn demon on his sword.

Xierak watched as the demon withered and shrunk down as it died, “Pathetic Demon…” Xierak then tossed the plant demon off his sword and grunted, when suddenly something hard hit him from behind sending him tumbling forward. When he finally came to a stop he turned around his eyes full of rage, he saw what hit him, and fourteen of its friends. There were ten broccoli demons and five more corn demons. He let out a deep growl, “You all wana try and kill me… Then stop standing there and come at me!” Xierak stood there, without a stance, as the demons infront of him cackled and howled at his taunt.

OOC Report:

Health: 70%

Cooldowns: Graviton Impact 2 posts, Graviton Shatter 1 Post, Graviton Web 4 posts
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 28th November 2014, 5:01 pm

Xierak then dropped both of his sword and grabbed onto the two broccoli demons he had been holding back. He then began to squeeze the two demons, his claws tearing through the fibers of their body. He then pulled them back and elbowed the two demons that were directly behind his elbows, sending them flying back into a few trees, he followed this up with two hammer fists straight down onto the two broccoli demons who had backed up from the sudden assault, cratering them into the ground. With his front now clear he saw the corn demons had begun to inhale, Not this again… He growled as he still had three broccoli demons on his back doing their best to hamper his movement.

“Its time for you three to GET OFF!” He slowly rose a foot of the ground and started to spin and a incredible speed, doing his best to throw the broccoli demons of his back. Then suddenly the corn demons exhaled, showing him and their broccoli counterparts with a  barrage of corn kernels, hit Xierak as well as the Broccoli demons on him, knocking them off. He then strafed to the side and landed back onto the ground. Through that entire assault, he only managed to knock out three of the broccoli demons, as those he had flung around were slowly getting up.

OOC Report:

Health: 50%

Cooldowns: Graviton Impact 1 post,  Graviton Web 3 posts
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 28th November 2014, 6:06 pm

Xierak stood there a little disoriented from his spinning, I vote… not to do that again…. He grunted and shakily stood up, he saw the twelve demons slowly regrouping, keeping a close eye on the mage that had put up such an elaborate fight. Xierak shook his head, shaking the dizziness off, he then stood there staring at the group of demons, This is one of the many reasons why I hate demons… He watched as the corn demons started to inhale once more, “I am not going to fall for that again!” Xierak then slammed both of his fists down into the ground, causing multiple cracks to form. The ground then collapsed underneath him as the Corn demons exhaled and shot over his head. He knelt there for a moment, he heard some of the demons slowly start to walk forward, closing in on the hole he had created.

Xierak growled, These things are certainly giving me a run… No matter I will take them out… Xierak then leapt high into the air, as he flew into the air he saw the demons below. He manipulated the gravity around himself to make him start flying on his own accord. The demons stopped and stared at Xierak who was now high above them, he then accelerated himself, diving straight for the group, Lets do this…

OOC Report:

MP: 90%

Cooldowns: Graviton Web 2 posts
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 29th November 2014, 9:42 am

Xierak stopped just before hit rammed into the ground right in front of the main group of plant demons, he then spun around and kicked four of the demons, sending them flying. He watched as two corn demons and two broccoli demons flew back, the broccoli demons flew back and slammed into the trees, they then slowly started to shrink down. Xierak then landed on the ground with a low pose and his left hand on the ground. He heard what seemed to be the remaining broccoli demons charging at him, he focused on his right hand, “Graviton Fourth Degree Augmentation!” He felt the modified gravitational field form around his right hand, With this… these demons won’t know what hit them… Xierak quickly spun around slamming his right arm into the first broccoli demon. With the increased strength his arm ripped right through four of the broccoli demons.

He continued to spin around and spun around slammed his fist into the broccoli demons face ripping the demon’s body apart. He stood there a moment and saw three of the corn demons. He quickly dove and got his twin swords from earlier and watched as the corn demons lowered their heads and begun to charge at him, “Simple techniques will not work on me…”

OOC Report:

Duration: Graviton Fourth Degree Augmentation, Two More posts
    Cooldowns: Graviton Web 1 post
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 29th November 2014, 10:38 am

Xierak reared back his right hand in preparation to counter the incoming corn demons, however he was caught off guard when the three corn demons suddenly jumped high into the air. He growled, and followed in pursuit jumping up ramming his entire body into the corn demons. The jumbled mess fell to the ground with a crash a few feet away from the field. Xierak grunted and quickly raised his right hand still holding the twin sword, and brought it down slamming the hilt and his fist into one of the demon’s face. Xierak then jumped back, however as he did the other two corn demons came up from behind and rammed into his body. “You annoying little demons…” Xierak countered there attack by quickly jumping up and back over the corn demons landing behind them. The two attacking corn demons lurched forward from their prey suddenly getting out of their way, and fell on the other two Corn demons. Xierak slowly walked up to the tangled mass of corn demon and glared at them through his hood, “Die.” He then raised his hands up above his head and then brought them down on the corn demons with a resounding crash from the impact.

OOC Report:

Health: 42%
    Duration: Graviton Fourth Degree Augmentation, 1 More post
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th November 2014, 10:38 am

'Monster Dice' :
    A large Wizard's Faux Grace!(A wizard's Grace, no interuptions, Xierak) NormalMonster
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 29th November 2014, 12:26 pm

Xierak slowly stood up watching the corn demons in front of him slowly withered and died, he stood there for a long moment trying to calm his nerves. If I push it to far… The other side of me is bound to come… Xierak looked up at the sky that seemed to be getting cloudier by the second, he took a few whiffs of the air, The air is getting humid… it seems there is rain coming… Xierak then turned to look at the village, his nerves slowly calming down as well as his heart rate, I must not go into my Feral state here… or else I might the entire village at risk… Xierak looked down at his hands to see the remains of his twin rock swords, He knew that they wouldn’t have lasted long when he started using his full strength.

Xierak adjusted his robes, a few of the demons managed to get a few small tears in his robes, I have certainly taken a beating… but nothing I am not used to… Xierak turned his gaze towards the fields, he then noticed movement, more corn crops were revealing themselves to be demons. He felt the gravitational field around his right arm fading away, “It seems my moment of rest… is over… I may have to use that spell…”
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 29th November 2014, 6:15 pm

Xierak closed his eyes and outstretched both of his hands palms open, he then took a deep breath ignoring the demons slowly approaching him. “Oh Skies above…. Please lend me the currents of air the sweep across your skies. May I use them in conjunction of the ever present power of Gravity… Now Come Air of the Earth! Show them the might of your power!” As Xierak was saying that he formed two very special gravitational fields in the space in front of his palms. As soon as he finished saying that the two gravitational fields started to rapidly pull in large amounts of air, his robes whipped across back and forth from the shifting winds.

Xierak opened his eyes and stared at the group of corn demons coming right at him, “By the power of the Graviton… The power of which that I wield, You demons shall no longer exist in this world after today!” Xierak watched as the demons started to charge at him, just as the first drops of rain started to fall, I do not know why I exist in this world… Nor what I am… but if I am called to vanquish demons… then by my own name… I will eliminate them from this world..

OOC Report:

Health: 42%
    Cooldown: Graviton Fourth Degree Augmentation, 4 More posts

Graviton Air Core, Charged this post
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 29th November 2014, 6:37 pm

Xierak felt the orbs slowly coming to a close, “Graviton…. Air Core” The air in the two gravitational fields reached the tipping point and rapidly pressurized into two extremely condensed orbs of Liquid Oxygen. Xierak nodded and started to take a few steps back trying to make sure there was enough ground between where he was standing and the fields. Xierak then adopted his fighting stance and waited for the corn demons to reach him.

After a moment the demons finally reached him, still headlong charging at him, Xierak quickly sidestepped and elbowed the first demon in its back making it fly forward and fall to the ground. He then quickly jumped into the air to avoid the next three corn demons landing on the last on as it came in, driving it into the ground. Xierak then watched as one of the corn demons began to inhale, “You want to try that again…?” Xierak adopted a fighting stance as the corn demon exhaled sending out a corn kernel straight at Xierak. He then quickly countered by rising up his right hand with the orb, and then bringing it down and slamming the orb into the kernel, deflecting the Kernel straight into the corn demon he had been standing on, killing it.

OOC Report:

Health: 40%
    MP: 65%
    Active Spells: Graviton Air Core, 2 more posts
    Cooldown: Graviton Fourth Degree Augmentation, 3 More posts
    16/20
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 29th November 2014, 6:58 pm

Xierak felt the effects of using this spell, the shear gravitational pressure of the two orbs he was now holding was sapping his strength, This spell is always a pain in the rear to use… Xierak then stood up to his full height glaring at the corn demons that stood in front of him. They were now hesitant to charge at Xierak, they stood there hissing at him, “You all chose show yourselves and fight me… it is my job to show you your fate…” The corn demons roared in anger and charged at him, Xierak again jumped above most of the group landing on the corn demon that was bringing up the rear, this time when he did Xierak drove his elbow into the corn demons backside killing it.

He knelt there and watched as it withered away, he then turned is attention to the  two Air cores he was holding, they were slowly starting to destabilize, at which Xierak frowned and looked at the field measuring the distance he was from the edge of the fields… There isn’t enough space between me and the fields… I need to get further away… Xierak then slowly levitated upward, “You all want me, come and get me you dumb demons!” At this taunt Xierak flew towards the forest, as the corn demons howled in rage and followed in suit.

OOC Report:

Health: 38%
    Active Spells: Graviton Air Core, 1 more post
    Cooldown: Graviton Fourth Degree Augmentation, 2 More posts
    17/20
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 29th November 2014, 7:10 pm

Xierak kept on flying for about eight meters from the field, he then stopped in the middle of a small clearing, the corn demons arrived shortly afterward. Xierak stood there as the rain poured down onto the air, soaking through his robes, The rain is always so calming… He then landed with a thud and turned around to the corn demons who had slowed down. Suddenly, one of them spoke, “What are you…” Its voice was distant, almost otherworldly, Xierak chuckled a bit. He looked at the three remaining corn demons, “You know it’s a funny thing you ask that you demon… because I have no idea myself…” He had said that in almost a chuckling version of his voice, he then said, “However, you three won’t live long to find out!” Xierak then slammed the two orbs together forming one larger orb, “Go back where you belong you accursed demons!” Xierak then threw the orb upward, still holding both hands upward towards the orb, he suddenly extended the four spikes from the palms of his hands and caught the orb and slammed it down right in front of him. I know this is gonna hurt, but these demons deserve the pain… The Air core released all of its pressure upon impact, creating a large explosion sending Xierak flying into the air.

OOC Report:

Health: 20%

18/20
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 29th November 2014, 7:28 pm

Xierak had been sent flying high into the air, nearly knocked unconscious from his own attack. He retracted the spikes to their places in the palms of his hands. As he reached the highest point of his trajectory, he stopped for a second, time itself, also had seemed to stop as he stared up into the cloudy sky, If only… I can be free… or at least know why I exist on this earth… Xierak closed his eyes as he then started to fall back to the ground. It had seemed like an eternity until he finally hit the ground. He landed into the crater, creating another smaller crater upon impact. He laid there, nearly unconscious, he wanted to sleep there for a moment when suddenly he heard movement.

Is that… the demons… but how are they still alive…? Xierak growled and grunted trying to get up, he was disoriented from the impact, trying to bring himself back from the brink of unconsciousness, “Uhm… mister? Are you ok?” Xierak quieted down a bit, he was caught off guard, is that… a child? Xierak opened his eyes and gazed through his hood and saw the small face of the child. “Kid… why are you here…?” Xierak waited a response from the kid, “The fields are back to normal, and it seems the corn demons are all dead! The Villagers are coming over now, they are worried about you from the giant explosions just now.”
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yodoras 29th November 2014, 7:44 pm

Xierak grunted and slowly stood up, trying to clear his head and his vision. He sat there cross legged and saw that a group at formed at the edge of the crater. Xierak watched as they slowly started walking towards him, he tensed, even though he just helped them, he didn’t trust them. He recognized the chieftain walking forward, and stopped a few feet away from Xierak. The young boy ran up to him and hid behind him, Xierak and the chieftain stood there for a long moment with the two staring at each other. Suddenly the old Chieftain started crying and lurched forward and attempted to give Xierak a hug.

Xierak sat there frozen, unsure how to respond, he knew the gesture, but he didn’t like humans enough to return it, not to mention the possibility of accidentally snapping the old man’s back. “Thank you oh so very much you saved our fields” Xierak quickly cut him off and gently pushed him away, “No thanks are needed… it was an assignment I took on, and I was happy I could help…” The old man then pulled out a sack of jewels and handed it to Xierak, “Here is your reward, stay as long as you like!” Xierak accepted the money with a short nod and slowly stood up, “I am afraid I cannot stay… I must go now… thank you though for your hospitality."

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:17 am