Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Letter [Job; Solo]

Dave
    Dave

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-quip: Chaos Master
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Letter [Job; Solo] Empty The Letter [Job; Solo]

Post by Dave 18th September 2013, 6:49 pm

The cleaver hit right next to his ear, causing a ringing noise of metal and wood to sound throughout Shaku's inner ear as he sprinted towards down the stony streets of the unfamiliar town, though, this wasn't where the story started. It all started with a seemingly quick job posted on the guild job requests, more than likely stolen from some legal guild close to Divine Torment's head quarters. Taking the job, wanting to take a job all on his own, he took the boat to the shore and made his way into Magnolia Town. His guild mark was well hidden under his jeans and his armor and hood were equipped, as always, allowing him to just move through the town without being bothered by anyone. So far away... well, at least I'm here now, better get started he said, knocking three times on the wooden door before waiting a few moments for the client to give him what he needs to start the job.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed
    S-Ranked: 0
    A-Ranked: 0
    B-Ranked: 2
    C-Ranked: 3
    D-Ranked: 5

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Exp: 1025/3750
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Letter [Job; Solo] Empty Re: The Letter [Job; Solo]

Post by Dave 18th September 2013, 6:54 pm

"Ah! You must be a mercenary who took my request for a delivery. Here, take this and this. One is a blueprint of the hall where she'll be preforming at, thank you so much. I have your payment ready for when you succeed, thank you again, you don't know how much I've been wanting to get this to her" he said, eagerly shaking his hand and hastily handing him the two documents. A sealed letter and a blueprint, wow... that man was... definitely excited he thought as the door shut in his face. Shaku would have asked for the blueprints regardless, but the fact that the man already had it for him just quickened the process, this guy was prepared for someone to take the job. I like it he thought again while running down the street and towards the hall of performance around the town center. Not really paying much attention, he was caught on a part of the stone floor that was raised higher than the path he was traveling on and began falling forward, all his momentum traveling with him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 18th September 2013, 7:02 pm

*CRASH!* was the only sound he heard before yelling filled his ears and the smell of fish filled his nose. "What the hell is wrong with you! You're going to pay for ALL this fish you just ruined street rat!" the butcher exclaimed, picking Shaku up by his hood and angrily glaring at him face to face. Nodding his head from side to side to shake away the dazed feeling, he angered the man even more, as he probably mistook the motion as a head nodding "no". Oh yes you will! he said before shoving him into the side of the wooden home behind the broken stand and dug a cleaver right next to his face, sending the sound of metal and wood clashing into his inner ear. Requipping Nautreen, Genesis was unequipped and armor covered him from the neck down. Grabbing the fish vendor by the neck, he brought him very close and whispered a few powerful words before getting out of there.

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 18th September 2013, 7:07 pm

"You're lucky this is the home of the largest legal guild, fisherman. From where I'm standing. The only butcher here. Is me" he said with a grin and staring into the man's eyes with his own, multicolored ones. That should get him off my back, maybe even get him to report it to Fairy Tail. They'll just waste their resources with pointless scouting. Two birds with one stone he thought before letting go of the man's throat and ran off, waving goodbye cheerfully, so as to not attract the wrong kind of attention. Finally, Shaku arrived at the center of town, right in front of the performance center. Him, and an enormous crowd of screaming fans, each chanting the name of the women. With a sigh, he sat on the floor and looked at the blueprints, studying them carefully, as he knew that he had the time to. Making a mental plan, he realized that it wouldn't take much effort at all to get inside and deliver the letter.

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 18th September 2013, 7:14 pm

Rolling up the blueprint, he sighed, it would be too easy. Walking through the crowd of fans was like walking through concrete, and probably the hardest part of the job. Pushing many men and women aside, Shaku finally made to it the backdoor, which was being guarded by a single bald man with a long red coat. "Sir, I have a letter I need to deliver to your employer" he said, pulling out the small envelope from inside of his right gauntlet. "Yeah yeah buddy, you and about five thousand other guys and gals. Just go and scram kid, I don't want to have to remove you with force" he said, the predicted response. With a sigh, he shot his left hand forward into the man's solar plexus before he could even register that Shaku's hand was being brought up for a punch. "I don't enjoy killing the innocent, so I'll let you live. Though, please understand I'm only doing my job this time around" he said, stepping over the man's body and opening the backdoor with a key from the key ring that the guard had "dropped" in the scuffle.

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 18th September 2013, 7:19 pm

Stepping in through the doorway, he was greeted b a room that led to the "star's quarters" the main stage, and the sound and effects room. Shaku was surprised by the lack of guards inside, probably thought that no one would try anything in the famous town that is watched over by Fairy Tail. I wouldn't though, as there's is always a chance that someone like me might want to get a job done he thought to himself while slowly turning the knob to the celebrity's room, where she was getting ready for the show happening in five minutes. Opening the door, he was greeted by a ball of fire that was quickly cut in half by his special sword, one he was destined to wield at birth. That was rather close... what a strong mage he thought while sheathing the sword he had just summoned. "Nice to meet you too..." he said to the women with her palm extended.

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 18th September 2013, 7:25 pm

"I thought a man who beat my guard with a single punch would be more of a danger to me. I get more assassins than you think, but I didn't think extra security would be necessary in this town. You could've killed me by now if you wanted to though, I can tell, so what is it you want? You're pretty risky, pulling such a stunt in Magnolia Town." she said, sitting down in a chair that was behind her. "What can I say, I'll do anything for the job" he said while throwing the envelope at her like a Frisbee. "Some childhood friend wanted to tell you how he feels. I obviously haven't read it" he said waiting for her reaction after reading the letter. A few minutes passed and tears welled up in her eyes as she simply dismissed him from her room with a flick of her wrist.

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 18th September 2013, 7:31 pm

Those looked like joyous tears if I've ever seen them. I guess I should return to the guy so I can get my jewels Shaku thought while he left through the back door, over the downed guard, through the crowd of people once again, through the butcher's, now empty, broken stand, and finally arriving at the man's home. Knocking on the door three times, he was met by a quick response and a friendly smile. "Thank you so much! I just got one of those fancy "self delivering" letters and she feels the same way, but she was too shy to tell me! As promised, here are the jewels I promised you, and don't worry about the guard, he won't be pressing charges" he said with a wink and a slamming of the door. Self delivering letters... ugh... Shaku thought with a sigh, imagining a letter that instantly teleports to the target person after being sealed. Well, at least I got paid he thought, walking down and back to the guild with his earnings in his hand.

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 19th September 2013, 8:27 pm

approved.

Themes:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:33 am