Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

VILLAGE SACRIFICES (ROTWANG, SERENA) [WIP]

RF007
    RF007

Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Eevee- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Dank Memer- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 201,772

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Asclepian Bioalchemy
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

In Progress VILLAGE SACRIFICES (ROTWANG, SERENA) [WIP]

Post by RF007 13th April 2024, 9:52 am

Job Description Link: VILLAGE SACRIFICES (100-YR NEUTRAL)

-----

Job Sign-up Approval Link: JOB SIGNUP APPROVAL

The latest adventure that Rotwang had undertaken involved his acceptance of a job request from a client who hailed from a small village known as “Peace Village”. Said client wished for the job takers to rescue her younger sister who had become possessed by an undead general who had initially taken the seemingly innocuous form of a deceptively adorable and heavily whiskered feline and who had then proceeded to raise an army of revenants to march on her village. During this adventure, Rotwang became acquainted with two other mages with whom he worked together to finish this rather grueling challenge successfully despite the odds being stacked against the three of them. One of these two mages happened to be a man called “Francois Morgan” who belonged to the famous organization in Fiore known as the “Rune Knights” while the other turned out to be a woman named “Lily Ambrosia”.

Once that was taken care of, as he always did, Rotwang returned to his usual daily routine which always involved many different activities. Sometimes, those involved his parents making him assist them with their governance of the various assets and businesses which belonged to and were operated by their criminal syndicate family. At other times, these entailed indulging in the intense pursuit of his multiple and varied hobbies which ranged from different intellectual pursuits to ones such as sating his hedonistic urges by eating delicious food and imbibing exotic drinks from around Earthland and everything in between. Whenever he was not doing either of those two things, he would spend his days immersing himself as deeply as always in conducting various research projects to advance his ongoing and ever-burgeoning mad science studies.

This third activity type was the one that had held his attention as of late since he had begun to actively work on developing his magic systems to see how far he could take them. Alas, fate had other plans for him since this research was interrupted as always by the familiar siren song of a new job that had been assigned to him, specifically, the one called “Voices of War” which was a special DLC soundtrack from his favorite iLac mobile game called “Oda Nobuna’s Ambition”.

How bothersome, yet another job summons calls me away…However, these are necessary evils since they provide me with resources to further my research…

With that thought in mind, as always, Rotwang readied himself for the task ahead of him by perusing the job notification while finishing his preparations which he never failed to undertake before heading out to complete any job. At the end of these preparations, he donned his usual physician-scientist attire and headed out to the destination mentioned in the job notification after alerting the mansion’s support staff of his intended whereabouts which just happened to be a mysterious village in Earthland known as “Unknown Lands”. Once there, he announced his presence to his client in his usual melodramatic way

"Greetings and salutations, my name is "Rotwang Frankenstein" and my allegiance lies with the "Silver Wolf" guild. The successful resolution of this job as well as all of its associated challenges has been assigned to me by my direct superiors in my guild. Now then, who else has been assigned to collaborate with me for the successful completion of this job?"

Rotwang spoke thus in his naturally rich, baritone, and melodious voice which was laced heavily as always with his distinctively foreign accent. After announcing himself to his client, he gave a theatrical bow to them and fell silent to wait for whatever was going to happen next.

OOC:

Rotwang's Appearance:

VILLAGE SACRIFICES (ROTWANG, SERENA) [WIP] Us5B3mV

(OOC NOTE: ALL CREDIT FOR THE IMAGE DISPLAYED ABOVE GOES TO THE ARTIST, HANUSHCCKA, FOR THE FANART AND TO THE CREATORS OF THE DR. STONE SERIES OF ANIME AND MANGA FOR THE SOURCE ART.)

=====

WC Tallies:

• Post WC: 598

• Total Personal WC: 598

=====

@Serena von Edelweiss

Last edited by RF007 on 4th May 2024, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

VILLAGE SACRIFICES (ROTWANG, SERENA) [WIP] 35To6US

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

=====

Character Files:

Character Profile ~ 1st Magic ~ +20% additional jewel bonus to jewel rewards for finishing Faction Events, from Faction Jobs, and Regular Job Endings (permanent while Rotwang is part of the Ironheart Pact faction)

=====

Character Progression Gauge:

37%
    Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Shiva
    Experience : 106,180

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: VILLAGE SACRIFICES (ROTWANG, SERENA) [WIP]

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 25th April 2024, 7:46 am

VILLAGE SACRIFICES (ROTWANG, SERENA) [WIP] Ac75e69408bcf07741df821279b3343d9e8a81ea_hq

The audible sound of heavy plate armor shifting rattled in the air as a fully armored woman walked through the halls of the Rune Knight headquarters. A few of the rune knights who saw the steel clad warrior swiftly peeled off to the side, some intentionally and others unintentionally, to make away for their odd coworker. Serena was well aware of the odd stares she would get, after all most of her fellow Rune Knights had no idea what she looked like. Being the only individual always in full plate armor it was only natural there would be curious whispers and wary glares. It did not bother her one bit when her ears would hear the whispered rumors of her fellow rune knights.

These things weren’t even an inconvenience to the battle worn soldier. She had fought, struggled, bleed, and lived in the battlefields. The rune knights were indeed organized and their military force was indeed formidable. However, Serena was not accustomed to how well the soldiers were treated. It was a stark difference compared to her many years as a bloodhound knight for the Edelweiss family.

Serena eventually came to a halt in front of the office of one of the sergeants that were in charge of the new recruits. She knocked on the door waiting for a prompt to let herself in. A few seconds later a gruff voice echoed from inside the office “come in.” Serena opened the door, closed it behind her and stood at attention. “Private Edelweiss… do you know why you’re here?” A man in an officers uniform inquired without looking up from the document he was reading.

“I surmise it is because I did something wrong… or you have orders for me sir…” Serena voice rang from behind the cold visor of her helmet. The sergeant finally looked at Serena, staring to her skull shaped helmet.

“No private Edelweiss… you have not done anything wrong at the moment… but you are correct about one thing… I do have a mission for you.” The officer said in an equally cold and professional tone. He then slid the folder across the table until it skid to a stop before Serena. Her clawed gauntleted hand reached out to pick up the document and go over the details. The sergeant watched in silence unable to discern what Serena's facial expression was as she went over the document and its details for the mission at hand.

Once she was satisfied and understood what was being asked of her, eventually Serena would speak up. "I understand, consider it done sir." Serena nodded as she placed the mission documents down on the table. Serena's superior nodded in response "Very well... head out as soon as you are ready... If I am not mistaken you will be in collaboration with a mage from Silver Wolf. Someone who had previously worked with one of our own. Try not to cause any trouble for them." The sergeant mused as he turned his attention back to another set of documents on his desk.

"Thank you sir. I shall be taking my leave now." Serena nodded and and headed out the office and began to prepare for her mission...

Serena had made the journey into the fairytail-rp.com to the specified location of the mission. She carried nothing but some camping gear, some rations, her sword and the armor she wore. She had observed the town from a distance. She gathered the basic layout of the village of the said cultist by sketching a rough map, jotting down any notable landmarks and points of interest that may come in handy when she and the silver wolf mage chooses to engage the enemies. When she was satisfied with the information she had gathered she returned to the clients location.

Due to her early expedition, Serena was still able to arrive at the clients location before the silver wolf mage that she was to work with. Eventually the said mage would arrive in his own personal limo. A bit gaudy for Serena’s taste, but she dismissed the idea. To each to their own she thought. She silently watched him make his grand introduction, he introduced himself as Rotwang Frankenstien. Serena committed her temporary partners name into to her memory for the time being. Once Rotwang had finished his introduction she would step forward from the wall she was leaning on and approached her ally for the mission.

“Serena von Edelweiss. I will be the one who will be joining you on this mission.” Her introduction was in contrast to Rotwangs. She spoke in a cold professional manner, her words were not wasted as they conveyed her intentions directly. She did not bow or courtesy. She simply offered her steel gauntlet hand for a simple hand shake. If Rotwang shook her hand or not it didn’t really matter to her since it was nothing but a formality in her eyes.

The Rune knight went straight to the point and produced the map she had sketched. “I assume you received the necessary information from your guild. I had scouted ahead, this is a map I had made. The village is moderately guarded, and the folks inside seem amicable enough. However, I can confirm that the village is the same village where multiple mages have been reported missing. I have not seen any of the missing persons while I was scouting ahead. Although it most certainly a trap, I believe the only way we can confirm what happened to the missing mages is to infiltrate the village.” Serena continued in her business like tone. As she pointed out certain points of interest on the map.

“Before we can resort to force it is imperative that we confirm that they are indeed the culprits to these disappearances.” Serena put away the map. Her eyes hidden in shadow cast by her helmet. “I am open to suggestions.” She crossed her arms and waited for Rotwang’s response. If he had a reasonable plan of attack Serena wasn’t against following through with it, however if it was something she found ineffective or just plain idiotic, she would simply do things her own way.

TWC: 1,026 words
    TPWC: 1,026 words
    RF007
    RF007

Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Eevee- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Dank Memer- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 201,772

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Asclepian Bioalchemy
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

In Progress Re: VILLAGE SACRIFICES (ROTWANG, SERENA) [WIP]

Post by RF007 4th May 2024, 3:47 pm

Rotwang had been waiting patiently and silently for the next turn of events in the situation at hand when he noticed the client take note of his greeting and notify him that they would be with him shortly to go over the job details while also giving a return greeting in the interest of maintaining the usual norms of sociable behavior. It was then that he heard a woman's voice sound from somewhere near the wall in his vicinity. Therefore, he turned to face her as she approached him to introduce herself and studied her as he would any other unfamiliar individual, especially since by the sound of what she was telling him, she was supposed to be his job partner for this monumental task they had been assigned by their respective superiors.

"Understood, it is a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Edelweiss."

Rotwang spoke thus to the woman whom he now knew to be called "Serena von Edelweiss", revealing his voice to be an innately rich, baritone, and melodious one that was laced with a strongly distinctive and foreign accent. While doing so, he also accepted her proffered hand for a handshake, again in the interest of maintaining his facade of social acceptability to successfully avoid unnecessary trouble or undesirable attention. Naturally, he also made sure to keep a convincingly cordial smile on his face during this exchange. Once the pleasantries were over, he noticed how Serena directed his attention to the results of her reconnaissance of the mysterious village which was their mutual target since it was essentially the stronghold of their enemies whom they would be confronting during the completion of this job. So, he listened silently to her narrative while studying the map she had sketched of the strategic points of the village. Simultaneously, he silently awakened his A.I. assistant, F.R.E.I.A., and sent her out to confirm the field data that he was being given by Serena so that he could assess the situation and its challenges better.

"Indeed, my superiors have already sent me the relevant information too. Your assessment of our most viable option being to infiltrate the village is correct, so let us go ahead with that plan of action."

Rotwang said to Serena while perusing the map she drew some more while he waited for F.R.E.I.A. to return with her scouting report as well. Fortunately, he did not have to wait too long because a few minutes after he had fallen silent upon answering Serena with his thoughts on their strategy, his A.I. assistant returned to his side, now appearing visible to all in his vicinity as a small, 3D, holographic avatar seated on his shoulder

VILLAGE SACRIFICES (ROTWANG, SERENA) [WIP] Mn89usM

(OOC NOTE: ALL CREDIT FOR THIS IMAGE AND THE SOURCE ART GOES TO THE CREATORS OF MARVEL COMICS)

"Master Stein, I have returned from the field investigation task you sent me to complete just now...Ms. Edelweiss was right, the denizens present throughout the village do seem to be friendly, although...my field sensors seemed to detect something unnatural about their statuses and vitals...Unfortunately, my efforts to analyze them further kept being obstructed every time by some strange force that seemed to emanate from somewhere in the village...Therefore, I can also reaffirm that this setting is most certainly a trap meant to lure in unsuspecting mages like the ones who have disappeared without a trace after coming here, especially when we also consider that the same job has been posted several times with the same suspiciously large reward as well...Also, here is a map that I have constructed from my investigation thus far."

Rotwang nodded as he listened to what F.R.E.I.A. narrated the contents of her investigation into the village and its residents and watched on as she manifested a fully interactive, real-time, 3D, hard-light holographic map of the village that the group was about to infiltrate for this job, and on this map the same areas and strategic points were highlighted as were on Serena's map, thus successfully confirming the details of the situation thus far. Then, Rotwang turned to Serena again and inquired

"Have you any thoughts regarding what sort of disguise would be most efficient at concealing our true identities when we go to infiltrate the village, Ms. Edelweiss?"

Afterward, Rotwang fell silent again and waited along with F.R.E.I.A. for Serena to weigh in with her ideas on how they should proceed with the job at hand.

OOC:

WC Tallies:

• Post WC: 715

• Total Personal WC: 1313

=====

@Serena von Edelweiss

_____________________________________________________________________________________

VILLAGE SACRIFICES (ROTWANG, SERENA) [WIP] 35To6US

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

=====

Character Files:

Character Profile ~ 1st Magic ~ +20% additional jewel bonus to jewel rewards for finishing Faction Events, from Faction Jobs, and Regular Job Endings (permanent while Rotwang is part of the Ironheart Pact faction)

=====

Character Progression Gauge:

37%

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 12:08 am