Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An Interrupted Coffee Break (Medeia)

An Interrupted Coffee Break (Medeia) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Interrupted Coffee Break (Medeia)

Post by Guest 9th December 2023, 9:45 am

There was a look in Lucia’s eyes that drew Medeia’s attention and the Warlord mused perhaps there was something that she had said which had managed to bother the blonde woman. Judging from the timing, she assumed it was something to do with Bellum and the witch began to use that to link things together. Was the beautiful woman before her a native of that country? If so, it was another reason for the dark mage to take an interest in her. The Luminous Rose mage may have believed that she was nothing special but as far as Medeia was concerned, she was special indeed. There were more reasons coming up over time to attract the angel’s attention and if there had been any doubt about her possible plans, they were concrete now.

When the blonde stuttered while asking a one word question, Medeia would nod. “Yes. That is the title that both the Council and I have decided to use. It is rather fitting for me as while many dark mages tend to focus on destruction and chaos, I have other interests. A night with a lovely woman is far more pleasurable to me than laying waste to a country. There is just something about female mages in particular that captures my attention, as I am sure you must be aware of by now.” Her eyes were focused on Lucia’s face as she uttered them and Medeia took a step forward so that she was close. “I like you, Lucia, which is not something I say to everyone.” No doubt the woman would blush at the compliment but Medeia did not mind that. It was so endearing.

“It is encouraging to know that you understand the necessity of violence. You are quite right, of course, those without the will to fight will only end up dead.” The angel then replied. “Just remember that there are times where it is important to know when to lay one's weapons down as well.” It was a particular poignant line from Medeia, as her previous captive had learned too late about the importance of such an action.

“Mmm. I can understand the frustration that you must have felt. It is not an easy position to be in when those around you are preferred. Still, it only speaks more about your inner strength. Did you have many siblings to look after?”
    She continued to ask although there was nothing inherently nefarious about the way she did so. It would just appear as though she was curious, which she genuinely was.

(426 Words)
    (11484 TWC)
    Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Alt Account- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,271,115

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bringer Of Light
    Second Skill: Kaleidoscope Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

An Interrupted Coffee Break (Medeia) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Interrupted Coffee Break (Medeia)

Post by Lucia Winchester 9th December 2023, 12:10 pm

"You... you like me?" Lucia asked, her entire face a light shade of red. The blonde was not sure what she had gotten herself into, but she had definitely gotten into something unexpected. She had anticipated having a brief exchange of pleasantries with the stranger before going on her way, but the brief exchange had turned into a lengthy conversation that did not have any foreseeable end. The fact that the other mage seemed to return to the subject of Lucia's family time and time again made her a little uncomfortable, but it was nothing worth ending the conversation over... yet.

The Luminous Rose mage heard Medeia second her belief that pacifism was foolish and give her advice which might have been a warning hidden behind a polite tone. Despite her conversation partner openly identifying herself as a Warlord Lucia had no intention to fight Medeia unless the latter attacked her or attacked the people of Talonia, so she did not need to be warned. Lucia did not fight anyone unless she had a solid reason to and she had not been given a solid reason yet. That stance would probably get her in trouble one day, but she was standing by her earlier claim that fighting was not her first response to every problem.

When the subject of her family was brought up again Lucia had to take a few seconds to think of a good response.

"My family was a bit larger than the normal one. Because of that it was a challenge to keep everything running smoothly." Lucia commented on her the size of her family without giving the exact number of Winchester siblings. Having six younger sisters and two younger brothers to look after tended to be stressful because caring for eight individuals with distinct personalities made things quite a challenge. Keeping everyone content, fed, and clothed took a lot of effort on the best days. On the worst days Lucia literally got a headache from the stress, especially when Melody or Lucius decided to terrorize their younger siblings.

Katrina was picked on because she was the only Winchester who required glasses to see clearly, Gloria was picked on because she was short and had light brown hair like her father instead of blonde hair like her mother, Jessica was a target because she was short, and Diana was tormented simply for existing. Her mother resented Diana for being born a girl instead of a boy and that resentment resulted in a lot of pain for the youngest Winchester sister. More than once Lucia had had to rescue Diana from Melody's unusual idea of "fun", pick her up off of the floor after being shoved down, or tend to her after she had been kicked down a flight of stairs by Lucius.

[Post Word Count: 466]
    [Lucia's Word Count: 6,238]
    [Total Word Count: 11,950]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 12th December 2023, 6:24 am

“How could I not? A beautiful, caring, holy magic using mage who is a member of the Luminous Rose guild.” Medeia replied with a smile. “You are an incredibly sweet soul and anyone with half a brain could see that. As I said before, you have a tendency to sell yourself short, Lucia but you do not have to. From what I have been hearing, you have been through a lot and not many young people could handle your family affairs as well as you did. Your mother might have been the head of the household but you were the glue that held it all together. You are truly special and that is coming from a woman who has spoken with tens of thousands of people in her long life. I am drawn to those with a quality to them and you most certainly have it.”

The angel had no idea how Lucia would respond but Medeia could not help but raise a hand and place it on Lucia’s cheek. It was meant as a sign of affection but the Warlord had learned first hand that not everyone reacted in the same way. The blonde woman seemed to be the blushing type and Medeia half expected that to be the result but one could never tell. “I am not going to be forgetting you in a hurry.” She said with a chuckle.

Lucia was still being rather secretive about her background and Medeia mused about just how far to push the subject. She did not want to raise the woman’s suspicions but it seemed as though her current approach was not working all that well. There were other approaches she could take but not in such a conspicuous place, which left her with only one real option and hardly an unexpected one either. The Warlord had already planned on claiming the blonde and with her curiosity well and truly piqued, it seemed that she was gaining more reason to do so by the moment. “I hope that I will be able to meet some of them some day.” It was only meant as just a casual comment rather than anything more devious but it could have been taken in many different ways.

(372 Words)
    (12322 TWC)
    Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Alt Account- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucia Winchester 12th December 2023, 12:41 pm

Lucia listened to Medeia's words with a red face. No one had ever complimented her like this before and she was not sure how to handle it all. She had not taken on the burden of being the de facto head of the Winchester household to receive praise... she had done it because her mother was too intoxicated to do much and when her father was not at work earning the money needed to buy necessities he was hitting the bottle too. Lucius and Melody were certainly not going to step up to the plate, so it was up to Lucia to make sure that the bills got paid, food was bought, clothing was bought, and everyone was reasonably content.

"I'm... I'm not as special as you make me out to be, Medeia. Anyone can keep a household together if doing it's the difference between having a roof over their head or not. And my magic's not that special either. The fact that it suits my needs was a matter of luck." Lucia politely downplayed the compliments she had been given. She was not doing it out of false modesty... she really did not see why the other mage was making a big deal out of her personality traits and magic. Lucia had simply fulfilled her responsibility as the oldest of the Winchester children, a responsibility that had been cut short when everyone in her family except her youngest sister died from drinking poisoned wine.

"I-I don't think I'm all that memorable, really. There are plenty of tall blondes out there and there are likely a lot of other Holy magic users as well." Lucia downplayed how memorable Medeia claimed she was as her discomfort with all the attention she was receiving began to assert itself on her face. Again she was not trying to fake being humble. She just did not see what made her so special as to have a Warlord take an interest in her.

Medeia's remark about her family went unanswered because Lucia was so embarrassed by the attention that her discomfort overwhelmed her ability to think. She was not used to anyone praising her for anything and it showed on her face and on her body language. It was uncertain how Medeia would respond to the uncomfortable body language or her silence on the latest statement about her family. Lucia hoped that she did not kill the conversation with those actions.

[Post Word Count: 406]
    [Lucia's Word Count: 6,644]
    [Total Word Count: 12,728]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 13th December 2023, 10:36 am

It looked like Lucia might just melt on the spot and Medeia had to stop herself from chuckling. Never had she met someone who reacted so bashfully to her compliments and the Warlord mused that it was rather sad in a way that the woman before her had never been praised before. It spoke a lot about Lucia’s past and Medeia mused that it must have been tough for the blonde to have to do so much and receive so little thanks from those she cared for. That unappreciation could not stand and the angel decided that if no else had treated her properly then Medeia would. All right, properly was relative and the dark haired woman had her own opinion on what that meant but for tonight at least, she was going to have the Luminous Rose experience something that she never had before.

Lucia’s attempts to push aside the compliments did little to stop the Warlord, who neither felt upset or offended by the attempts. The blonde was simply the humble type, a trait that was somewhat lacking in most that she encountered. Such was the life of a dark mage, after all and most if not all of her fellows were rather arrogant in nature. Perhaps that was a reason why she was drawn to legal mages, who were so different. Whatever it was, she certainly felt attached to the woman now and as she thought about what to say, the angel would move closer still until they were almost touching.

“Lucia. Whether you believe it or not, you are special and I will do whatever it takes to prove that to you.” She finally uttered, her lavender eyes focused on Lucia’s, before leaning in to try and kiss her on the cheek. It was an action that was actually rather mild for her but Medeia believed that it was the safest bet here. She did not want to push the woman too quickly and so she would play it slowly, attempting to bring the innocent flower before her out of her shell. Maybe if words would not convey things than an action would? Either way, it would certainly change the dynamic of the encounter, hopefully for the better.

(372 Words)
    (13100 TWC)
    Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucia Winchester 14th December 2023, 12:15 am

Lucia was too stunned by Medeia's words to prevent the latter from moving in close to take her next action. She was worried that her face was so hot that the Warlord might burn her lips if she tried to kiss the former, but if the latter was that determined then nothing would stop her. Lucia certainly would not stop Medeia because she was flustered beyond words and her mind was trying to figure out the meaning of the Warlord's last statement to her. Lucia looked down at the ground for a few moments to try and calm down enough to think. After those few moments were up and she could think clearly she made eye contact with the other young woman.

"What-what do you mean by that?" Lucia asked with embarrassment on both her face and her voice. The Luminous Rose mage was not sure what the Warlord was getting out of giving the blonde so many compliments and treating her with such affection. So far the mood had been pleasant, but Lucia could not help but to be a little wary of someone who went by the title "Warlord Of Lust." Maybe the blonde was overthinking things and this would be an awkward but pleasant encounter with the dark-haired mage that involved a lengthy conversation.

"And why-why are you being so a-a-affectionate towards me?" Lucia stammered out her second question, her face still bright red from what had just happened. Lucia was not interested in romance with other women, but Medeia certainly appeared to be. The Luminous Rose mage wondered if the dark-haired mage was trying to charm her for some reason... she hoped that Medeia was not considering dating her because Lucia planned to remain single for awhile until she got enough time and money to be able to seriously date someone over a period of time, not partake in a quick and casual fling. The Warlord had a charm that was hard to describe, but it was certainly not enough for the blonde to consider starting a romance with her.

As she waited for the answers to her questions Lucia found it hard to keep eye contact with Medeia, but she managed to do that, if only out of courtesy for the other mage.

[Post Word Count: 378]
    [Lucia's Word Count: 7,022]
    [Total Word Count: 13,478]

Post by Guest 16th December 2023, 10:21 am

The angel did not answer either question at first and instead chose to briefly circle the beautiful woman, admiring her from all angles. It was reaching the stage where it was rather apparent about her feelings towards Lucia and Medeia was fully prepared to soon enough move in and take the blonde back to the guild castle. There was a glint in her eyes, revealing a desire for the young Winchester that was constantly growing. The woman’s innocence was such a draw and there was still the mystery of her family that Medeia wished to discover. For some reason, Lucia refused to commit to telling her any real detail which naturally caused the Warlord to wonder why. Did the blonde believe that Medeia would pursue them? If that was the case then the woman was rather cynical although absolutely right as well. It was the way of the witch. Capture one, capture them all.

She would stop her circling after a while and approach the woman from behind, her head resting on Lucia’s shoulder. “I think you already have the answer to those questions. When I said I like you, I meant exactly that and if there is one thing that you should know about me is that I can become quite attached. You deserve all the affection in the world and it just so opens that I have enough time in my schedule to lavish it upon you.” Her words were still soft but there was a touch of lust starting to sink in.

Falling silent for a few moments, she then made her pitch, deciding that they could be there quite a while if they continued as they were. “How about you accompany me back to my place and you can spend the night there? Your guild will not miss you for a night, no?” It was a gentle suggestion and at that point, Medeia made no effort to try and enforce her will on the woman. She would try it softly first, before attempting anything more drastic. She did deeply desire to sweep the blonde off of her feet and take her though right then and there, a thought that would only grow.

(366 Words)
    (13844 TWC)
    Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucia Winchester 17th December 2023, 1:02 am

Lucia had asked for an answer to her questions, but the answers were not given right away. Instead the Warlord began to move around her in a circle for some time; Lucia did not understand why the other mage was doing that, but she got the impression that Medeia was not doing that for exercise. Once the dark-haired mage had tired of that she moved towards Lucia from behind and soon closed the distance. When the dark-haired mage was close enough she placed her head on the Luminous Rose mage's shoulder. The blonde was so confused by that overly friendly behavior that she remained silent and let Medeia talk despite her personal space being invaded in such a strange fashion.

The blonde's patience was "rewarded" when the other mage confessed that over the course of their meeting she had developed a fondness for Lucia and warned the latter that she was prone to developing close attachments to people. The Luminous Rose mage blinked. She and Medeia had just met and the latter's second statement definitely gave Lucia pause, but it was not enough for her to call a halt to the conversation.

Right on the heels of the first confession Medeia notified Lucia that she was able and willing to give the Luminous Rose mage the affection that was due to her. Again the blonde blinked. As charming as the Warlord was Lucia did not want affection from her and had not asked for it.

After elaborating on her answers to Lucia's questions the Warlord posed a couple of her own, but the first question made the blonde's face turn red again and that was the one she focused on answering. The query that had gotten her attention was if she was willing to go home with Medeia and stay with her overnight. It was so unexpected that Lucia had trouble speaking for a few moments, but when she finally pulled herself together she had prepared answers to both queries.

"I appreciate the offer, but no thank you. I really must get back to the guild hall. I have a lot to do tomorrow." Lucia politely declined the invitation that had been extended to her. While the offer was unexpected but generous, the blonde had no desire to go home with the other mage because that implied they had a close relationship and she did not have that with Medeia. Lucia wanted to start the trip back to Luminous Rose Guild Hall so that she could sleep for awhile before waking up to look for a job.

[Post Word Count: 428]
    [Lucia's Word Count: 7,450]
    [Total Word Count: 14,272]

Post by Guest 20th December 2023, 10:43 am

Somehow, Medeia had expected such an answer from the blonde woman and while she was disappointed, it did little to put her off. It simply meant that she would have to try from another angle in order to ensnare the beautiful mage before her. She did not want to have to resort to force or violence and if at all possible, she would do her utmost to avoid it. For the time being, she would simply resort to using her words, gentle for now but if Lucia continued to turn her down? Well, perhaps the Warlord would have to use other forms of persuasion.

“You do not have to worry about that. I promise that I will be able to get you back to your guild in record time. Take the night off and spend it in my company instead. I am sure that my maid will be able to brew up the perfect cup of coffee if that will help encourage you.”
    She was teasing the blonde a tad but not in a way that was meant to make her feel upset, just playing around with Luminous Rose’s fondness for the horrible beverage. Medeia could not understand how anyone could possibly drink such disgusting filth but she was willing to put that aside if it helped.

After letting her words stew for a few moments, she would speak again, fighting off the temptation to wrap her arms around Lucia’s waist. The park may have been silent for now but there was always the chance that a human could wander by, either drunk or on a late night walk like Lucia. “You need to think carefully about the decision that you are about to make. I was given my title for numerous reasons and one of those was because I never take no for an answer. There are many ways that this encounter of ours could go and I do hope that it will be a pleasant one. I would hate for it to be otherwise.”

There was no lie in her words and Medeia meant every word she said. Still, she was capable of whatever was necessary in order to gain what she desired and at the moment, that was the lovely coffee drinker who she was leaning on. “Think about it deeply before you give me a final answer. You would not be the first one to regret not accepting my invitation.”

(404 Words)
    (14676 TWC)
    Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucia Winchester 21st December 2023, 1:15 am

Lucia was insulted by the implication that the mention of coffee being provided would be enough to overcome any resistance to the idea of becoming a guest of Medeia's. However, the blonde had sense enough not to say anything to that effect, especially when the other mage made several implied threats that were unspecified but were ready to be carried out if the Warlord saw fit to do so. Lucia was given an illusion of choice in that she could choose to go with Medeia as opposed to being forced to go, but in the end an illusion was all it was... whether she wanted to or not Lucia was going to be the Warlord's guest.

"So I've got a choice that's really not a choice at all, huh?" Lucia asked Medeia plainly. As the dark-haired mage had claimed there were indeed several possible outcomes to this situation and none of them boded well for Lucia. The blonde suspected that if she accepted she was going to be in for a rough time because there was no guarantee that Medeia would let her go once the latter got what she wanted. For all Lucia knew she might end up a permanent guest.

The blonde was not happy about her situation at all and it showed on her face and her body language. There was no easy way out of this... she could take her chances in battle, but a fight would not be a good idea because they were in a park and a lot of people could get caught up in the mayhem when it inevitably spilled beyond the park's borders. The property damage would likely be high and if she happened to lose Lucia doubted that Medeia would be very merciful towards her. Medeia was much more powerful than the necromancer she had clashed with in Silent Cemetery some time ago and Lucia had never fought a Warlord before, so the blonde did not feel confident about her chances of winning. All of that information pointed towards the only solution that would not end in any kind of violence.

"I still don't know why you're so interested in me, but if you want me so badly that you'd go to any length to get me, there's not a whole lot I can do about it." Lucia stated that she still failed to see what made her so desirable despite receiving an explanation a short time ago. As much as she hated having her freedom taken from her she did not see much choice in the matter. Since Lucia seriously doubted that she could defeat Medeia in battle and she did not want to see Talonia or its people in harm's way the Luminous Rose mage would just take the "offer" and hope for the best.

"I'll go with you." Lucia voiced her acceptance of the Warlord's "hospitality" despite the grave risks that agreeing entailed. She did not trust Medeia as far as she could throw her and would likely come to regret accepting the offer somewhere down the road, but she had no other viable options. Lucia had gotten a glimpse of what was beneath Medeia's affable exterior and knew that submitting to the Warlord was the only realistic way to avoid bloodshed.

[Post Word Count: 546]
    [Lucia's Word Count: 7,996]
    [Total Word Count: 15,222]

Post by Guest 22nd December 2023, 9:40 am

“Just like that?” The angel asked, intrigued by both just how rational Lucia was to the situation she was in, as well as the wisdom to realise that she could not win. It was not often that she was able to acquire her guests quite so easily and while Medeia doubted that the woman was trying to play a game of her own, the Warlord briefly pondered if the blonde was up to something. It was simply a passing thought though and she did not spend more than a moment or two pondering about it. She was rather pleased to hear the blonde’s acceptance though.

With the blonde having accepted her invitation, Medeia would proceed to try and wrap her arms around the woman in a rather possessive manner. “You are making the right decision, Lucia and I promise that you will not be harmed while in my care. Just because I am a Warlord does not mean that I am a bloodthirsty savage and I certainly have no desire to hurt you. Quite the opposite in fact. I will be gentle with you for being so willing to agree to my terms. You will have to forgive me if I struggle to keep my hands to myself though as you are so beautiful.” There was that touch of desire in her voice again and while her eyes were hidden from the woman, they would reveal that too.

Just in case Lucia was still pondering the idea of going back on her word, Medeia would speak once more. “The last woman that I found like this was nowhere near as amiable as you are and unfortunately it led to the loss of more than just a few lives. When I spoke about the choice you were making, it was as much about the fate of those around you as it was your own. Your life would not have been at risk for saying no to me but the humans around us? Well, that would have been different.”

It was only then that she referred to the woman’s constant need for an answer regarding why Medeia was so interested in her and it was then that the Warlord expressed her other motive. “I have already given you reasons for my interest in you but if you desire a simpler one then consider this. My title is Lust and what I wish for right now is to hold you close. You may be innocent in the ways of romance but I am sure you understand what I mean. I desire company, as I always do when I search for guests.”

(438 Words)
    (15660 TWC)
    Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucia Winchester 22nd December 2023, 12:40 pm

Lucia let the Warlord talk without interruption, if only to hear how the latter would respond to the blonde's willingness to accept the "offer" of hospitality despite the risks that entailed. Lucia was already regretting going along with Medeia's wishes because the latter seemed to conclude that she could now touch the blonde freely without asking for permission... not that permission had been asked earlier. The blonde was not looking forward to being the Warlord's plaything.

The Luminous Rose mage then heard Medeia praise the decision to accede to her "request" as the right one to make. Next came assurances that no harm would come to the blonde while she was a guest of the Warlord... or so the latter claimed. Lucia did not readily believe the promises of gentle treatment because they might be false ones meant to lull her into a false sense of security until it was too late. Another concern was that Medeia might have a definition of "gentle" that was vastly different than the one Lucia had in mind. Despite her reservations Lucia kept quiet so that she had a chance of surviving the Warlord's hospitality.

Lucia was then told a cautionary tale about the last person who had turned down the Warlord. She was fairly certain that there were reasons why they had not accepted the "offer" that had been extended to the Luminous Rose mage and that Medeia was deliberately not mentioning those reasons to fit her agenda. The dark-haired mage should have been aware that introducing herself as the "Warlord of Lust" would probably raise quite a few red flags for anyone she approached no matter how friendly her approach was. That title probably led people to believe that nothing good was going to come out of interacting with Medeia and they reacted accordingly, but that was just speculation on the blonde's part.

In addition to possibly being a warning that tale had also told Lucia a lot about her hostess. It told her that Medeia would do anything to collect the object of her desire and that she regarded human life as worthless if it stood in the way of what she wanted. Lucia had to struggle to keep her mouth shut in the face of the implied threat to Talonia's citizens should she have refused to comply... those types of petty games lowered Lucia's opinion of her hostess and contradicted Medeia's earlier assertion that despite being a Warlord she did not revel in violence.

"Company?" Lucia finally asked when she got the chance to say something. Medeia had not said what kind of "company" she was after and that was worrying. Lucia wanted to know what exactly was expected of her during her stay, but she doubted that she would get a simple, straightforward answer any time soon.

[Post Word Count: 468]
    [Lucia's Word Count: 8,464]
    [Total Word Count: 16,128]

Post by Guest 12th January 2024, 1:22 pm

“Is it that difficult to figure out what I mean?” Medeia asked in return, her arms tightening just a little around the waist of the beautiful blonde woman. “I have given you so many hints as to my intentions and yet still you ask. Surely I do not have to go into extreme detail about what I mean.” Her words were laced with desire now and as her head came to rest on the shoulder of Lucia, every syllable was drenched with it. “You are going to accompany me back to my room and I am going to take care of you for the night. As I have stated before, I will not harm you and once we are done, you will be returned to your guild in peace. I truly do not want this to be unpleasant for you although I suppose embarrassment is practically a guarantee. Not once as one of my guests has not at least blushed and you have already done that many times.”

“I told you my title rather than hide it because I wanted you to know exactly who you were dealing with as I am somewhat tired of having to hide my true nature. When I was given the title, I decided that I was going to live up to the reputation that they so graciously decided to give me.” Her words became more of a purr and her previous facade was well and truly fading away, replaced by the creature she was underneath. “We will share a few precious hours together and that will be that. All you might have to sacrifice is a little dignity but surely that is better than the alternative, no?”

If Lucia was still wondering then Medeia would make a more forward move, her lips briefly tracing along the neck of the legal mage. There would be no more hiding when it came to her intentions but she would give the blonde one last chance to reconsider. “I desire you, Lucia, I want you in my arms and I do not mean like this either. So, now that you know this, will you still accept my offer or will you fight me? What is more important to you? Your pride or the lives of others?”

Giving the woman a little more time to think, she would add. “Either pull away and take your stance or put your hands behind your back. They are your options now.”

(409 Words)
    (16537 TWC)
    Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucia Winchester 13th January 2024, 1:06 am

The more Lucia listened to Medeia the less she liked what was being said. The Warlord repeated her earlier promises like repeating them was going to make all the blonde's reservations go away. Again Lucia did not trust any of those promises because the glimpse of the real Medeia she had gotten earlier did not make her readily trust someone who answered to the title "Warlord Of Lust."

Besides, once she was firmly in Medeia's grasp there was nothing stopping the Warlord from breaking any and all promises she had made.

Lucia had sense enough to keep her mouth shut despite her growing discomfort at Medeia's personal space invading and her displeasure at the rhetorical question that had been posed to her. The blonde could not help but to get the impression that the Warlord was enjoying putting pressure on the blonde. Lucia was not looking forward to what was going to happen once they were back wherever the dark-haired mage called home, but there was not a whole lot of choice, not unless she was so certain she could win a fight for her freedom that she was willing to wager the lives of Talonia's citizens on it. Speaking of Talonia, implied threats against its people seemed to be the Warlord's favorite bargaining tactic because they had been made again.

"I think you're really overestimating my value, Medeia. There's nothing so special about me that it's worth the lives of an entire town. You're probably sick of hearing me say that, but I'm standing by that opinion." Lucia finally spoke up. It was another affirmation that despite the numerous explanations she had received she was not convinced that she was any special prize. It was also a big clue as to what she was going to say next.

"I'm still going to go along with what you want, but I'm not doing it for you. I'm doing it for the people of Talonia." Lucia stated plainly that she was not submitting because she found Medeia to be irresistibly charming or a persuasive speaker. The Luminous Rose mage was not eager to be the Warlord's guest, but there was no point risking innocent lives in a fight she was not confident she could win. The dark-haired mage had already dropped heavy hints that she had no problem taking lives if it meant getting what she wanted and Lucia did not want to give the former any reason to shed the blood of the innocent.

Putting her words into action, Lucia put her hands behind her back without saying anything else and waited for whatever was going to happen next. There was no going back now. For better of for worse Lucia would keep her word and hope for the best.

[Post Word Count: 460]
    [Lucia's Word Count: 8,924]
    [Total Word Count: 16,997]

Post by Guest 13th January 2024, 7:38 am

“The right choice.” The angel replied with a small smile, choosing that moment to reminisce. “I would hate to have to damage this place as I have had such success during my visits here. You are not the first and I highly doubt you will be the last mage that I come across here. Nita and I had our first conversation on one of these benches although I admit that we did have a short skirmish. It was just a little rolling about though and no one was hurt. In the end, I gave her a slightly different ultimatum then the one I have given you. I requested a kiss from her and given the shy maiden she was at the time, her face turned even redder than yours does when she blushed.” Shy maiden was somewhat of a joke, given the other personality that dwelled within Nita at the time, who Medeia had also spoken to that day. Still, there was no lie in Medeia’s words, at least in regards to that.

Noticing Lucia’s hands move, Medeia would snap her fingers and summon a couple of coils of rope, before proceeding to take one and begin to bind the legal mages hands behind her. “Forgive me for having to take such measures but I would be a fool not to do so, especially since my home is a fair distance away and I will be carrying you for the duration. I would hate for you to lash out mid flight and cause me to drop you, as you are undeserving of such a fate. The last time I carried a maiden back to my home, I actually considered that possibility, given how much of a pain she had been but in the end, I decided against it. As stubborn and pig headed as she was, I just could not help but admire her in a way and I do have such a fondness for blondes.”

The bindings would be tight enough to hold the Luminous Rose mage but Medeia did not make them overly painful. Lucia had not shown any aggression and so the Warlord did not feel the need to hurt her in such a way. Besides, her captive had rather soft skin and the angel did not wish to scar it in any way. “Tell me if I am tying you too tightly, my dear.” She added as she worked. While confident in her tying abilities, she could be prone to getting a little too into it at times, as her maid would be the first to admit.

(431 Words)
    (17428 TWC)
    Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucia Winchester 13th January 2024, 11:10 am

Lucia listened to Medeia give a story from the past involving Nita. The blonde suspected that Medeia was telling her that to try and assure her that she was going to be safe in the Warlord's hands by mentioning a guildmate who had also accepted the Warlord's proposal. Lucia was not going to be mollified by such a gesture because she was not a child who was easily swayed by her peers. She formed her own opinions and so far her opinion of the Warlord was not a good one.

It was all Lucia could do to not audibly scoff when the reasoning for tying her up was given. It was to reduce the possibility of being dropped in transit if the blonde decided to take a swing at her hostess in mid-flight for whatever reason. That was a load of nonsense because the Luminous Rose mage was not afraid of heights and had already said twice that she had no intention to fight Medeia. Tying the the blonde up was just a way of asserting dominance and no amount of feigned concern for her safety could convince Lucia otherwise.

The admission that Medeia had seriously considered arranging an accident for the last person she had carried did not give Lucia any reason to actually trust the former. Supposedly the last person had been troublesome and that behavior almost merited death for the offender, but their life had been graciously spared by the magnanimous dark-haired mage. That admission only deepened Lucia's distrust of Medeia because "troublesome" could mean anything from putting up resistance to simply breathing in a way the Warlord did not like. If trying to build trust was the goal it was not working very well, but Medeia did not need to build trust any longer because now she was in complete control of the situation. The Luminous Rose mage supposed that after getting the blonde's submission the other mage was trying to show how magnanimous she could be by making a show of caring about the former's well-being.

Lucia already had the impression that the only person Medeia truly cared about was herself, but she did not dare say that out loud.

"I'm fine." Lucia replied to the concern the Warlord was showing. She hated how this already unpleasant situation kept getting worse and worse for her, but she was not going to go back on her word. If going through this ordeal would really spare the people of Talonia from harm Lucia would just have to endure to the best of her ability.

[Post Word Count: 428]
    [Lucia's Word Count: 9,352]
    [Total Word Count: 17,856]

Post by Guest 13th January 2024, 1:02 pm

Lucia was not saying an awful lot at this point but Medeia was not awfully surprised by that. What could she do in the situation she was in now? Her life was in the hands of the Warlord, a fact that the dark haired witch could not help but feel a tingle of pleasure from. Control was her business, after all, which she constantly desired and when it was someone who was also strong? Well, that only made the sensation grow. She did not state it aloud but ever since Medeia had captured Leona, who was the only mage that she had come across to be at her level, her desire to capture higher ranked targets had increased. Weaker mages just did not give her the same sense of appeal as they once had. Medeia sought those who had been through similar trials to herself and while there were none on the darker side of the spectrum, she mused that there was on the other although whether Leona was actually legal leaning was questionable. There were similarities between the blonde and herself that could not be ignored.

There were, however, no such questions when it came to the woman before her. Medeia had no doubt in her mind that Lucia was anything but noble and genuine. There did not seem to be any darkness there and that was actually something that drew the dark mage in. A woman, powerful in the magical arts, who had not been corrupted in the slightest. It was oh so rare and Medeia mused as to how she would go about handling such a guest. Lucia was starting to behave like Leona now, having discovered the darker side of the Warlord but that was fine. She was not acting anymore and simply saying what she wished to. It mattered not to her who knew about her antics, since there was no one who could stop her anyway. The world was her hunting ground or more aptly perhaps, playground.

Finishing the woman’s arm ties, Medeia would pull on them once to test their strength, before moving down and binding the woman’s legs. She felt nothing from the blonde in terms of a struggle and had to admit that Lucia was awfully calm considering the situation. Did she enjoy what was happening or something? Had she perhaps been in a similar situation before? They were curious questions.

“Used to being a damsel?” She would ask all of a sudden, deciding to actually ask directly. “It is not often that someone handles this as well as you.”

If Lucia was aware enough, she might just have felt a hand briefly brush against her leg as Medeia went about binding her.

(452 Words)
    (18308 TWC)
    Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucia Winchester 14th January 2024, 1:13 am

Lucia was hoping that Medeia would just get on with it already, but it seemed like the latter was taking her time tying the blonde up. That delay might be a power game the Warlord was playing and if that was the case it was probably meant to let the blonde know that the "fun" ended when Medeia wanted it to end and not a moment sooner. Lucia let her hostess bind her hands without offering any physical or verbal resistance whatsoever. After the arms came the legs and Lucia waited in silence for that step to be finished so that they could move on.

At some point in the binding process Medeia posed a question of a personal nature to the Luminous Rose mage and Lucia took a few moments to consider whether or not to answer it answer before speaking up.

"No, I'm not used to this sort of situation." Lucia answered calmly and did not elaborate any further. She had had to rescue her younger sisters from her sister Melody's clutches more times than she could remember, but by some miracle she had never fallen prey to the sadist. Perhaps it was because the second-oldest Winchester daughter had a tiny bit of self-restraint that told her going after her older sibling was a bad idea or maybe the former simply found tormenting Katrina, Gloria, Jessica, or Diana to be easier, safer, and more entertaining.

Although the second sentence was not a question Lucia felt compelled to answer it anyway, if only to keep the mood as civil as it could be kept considering what was being done to her and what was waiting for her when Medeia took her to the destination.

"Innocent lives are at stake, so there's no point in losing my cool now." Lucia calmly explained why she was not struggling against the ropes, pleading to be untied, or otherwise reacting strongly to what was being done to her. If Medeia expected her to break down screaming and begging for mercy the dark-haired mage was not going to get the show she wanted. If Medeia expected the Luminous Rose mage to have a change of heart and suddenly start fighting for her freedom that was not going to happen either. The lives of Talonia's citizens were a lot more important than what Lucia wanted and she was not going to put them in danger by angering Medeia with an emotional display the dark-haired mage might see as threatening or annoying. That self-control meant not reacting to the touch she felt on her leg... if Lucia reacted the wrong way the outcome was likely not going to be a pleasant one for her.

[Post Word Count: 448]
    [Lucia's Word Count: 9,800]
    [Total Word Count: 18,756]

Post by Guest 14th January 2024, 6:07 am

Usually, Medeia probably would bind the blonde woman at a far quicker pace but given the situation, she did not feel the need to do so. The park was empty and besides the two mages, there did not appear to be even animals lurking about. It was somewhat eerie but the Warlord mused that perhaps it was her doing, inadvertently affecting the area around her without meaning to. Generally, her goal was to draw people in rather than push them away but now that she had found her prize, the thought of being interrupted would be rather irritating and perhaps that was what was channeling into her aura. She wanted Lucia for herself, with no interference.

Musing over Lucia’s words, Medeia would finish the blonde’s ties and stand back up, happy enough with her work. The blonde was calm indeed and compared to the embarrassed and flustered manner that she had given off earlier, it was as if she was a completely different woman. “I suppose it is to be expected that you would be calm in a crisis, given how you had to rein your siblings in back home. I bet that there was at least one menace among them who caused nothing but trouble. There always is.” She was fishing again for information, keeping the flow of the conversation constantly moving to try and draw something out of the blonde. Honestly, she was quite enjoying the game, with the Luminous Rose mage proving to be rather tough to crack, despite her somewhat gentle exterior. “Maybe I will get to meet them myself one day. I mean the name Winchester does not sound all that common. With a little digging, I am sure that I could find something out.”

Leaving Lucia to ponder, Medeia would sigh and briefly check herself over as though she was looking for something, rolling her eyes soon afterwards when she was unable to find what she sought. “I always forget to bring them. How foolish of me.”

She would then kneel down again behind the blonde and say, a touch of reluctance in her voice. “I am sorry but I am going to have to rip your lovely skirt. My home’s location must be kept a secret from you so you will have to travel blind while we fly there.”

Without any further warning, she would proceed, tearing a few strips of the woman’s clothing off. Lucia did have a lovely figure and Medeia was sorely tempted to let her hands explore again then and there but there would be time for that later perhaps. Honestly, she was uncertain just what she was going to do with the blonde at that point. The deal between them was vague and that meant that it was open to interpretation.

(463 Words)
    (19219 TWC)
    Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucia Winchester 14th January 2024, 11:13 am

"You could say that. There was always some situation that required my attention... sometimes it was an emergency and sometimes it was not. Staying calm was something I had to learn fast." Lucia replied to Medeia's comment about her ability to remain calm. She noticed that the topic of her family had been brought up yet again and once again the blonde did not give up the exact number of Winchesters she had had to care for. It was a challenge to keep that kind of information secret and now that she was tied up it was only going to get harder because she was completely at Medeia's mercy.

"I don't know why you'd want to find them. I thought you'd be satisfied with me." Lucia stated in response to the comment about her uncommon last name and a possible search for her siblings. It was probably another game Medeia was playing with her to wrangle information on her family, but the blonde could not help but to detect an air of menace surrounding the comment. She would have to see how things played out before she divulged any sensitive information about her family.

When she heard about the dark-haired mage's "need" to conceal the exact location of where she lived Lucia did not comment. She found it kind of funny considering how many probing questions Medeia had asked of her and how the dark-haired mage had showed off earlier. She thought that the Warlord would have gladly taken the chance to show off her home and display the opulence someone of her status likely enjoyed. However, Lucia decided to keep her skepticism to herself.

When she learned that her new skirt was going to suffer damage to provide materials that would cover her eyes for the aforementioned security reasons the blonde's face turned red from embarrassment. In fact she was so embarrassed that that feeling overpowered the frustration that stemmed from having a new skirt she liked being deliberately torn. If she was ever freed from the Warlord's clutches the first thing the blonde was going to do was track down and buy a replacement garment.

"D-do w-what you have to, M-m-Medeia. Just don't attack Talonia or hurt anyone." Lucia requested of Medeia while her face was probably getting hot enough for the latter to feel the heat radiating from it. Despite being calm earlier the blonde could not hide what she was feeling in this particular situation. If Medeia looked at her face it was obvious that the Luminous Rose mage was not used to this sort of treatment and was not sure how she was going to cope with it now that its intensity had been increased.

[Post Word Count: 450]
    [Lucia's Word Count: 10,250]
    [Total Word Count: 19,669]

Post by Guest 15th January 2024, 1:46 pm

“You must stop selling yourself short, my dear, satisfied is a vast understatement.” The angel answered when Lucia commented upon Medeia’s interest in the blonde’s family. “I just become incredibly curious when I come across someone I like and I cannot help but wonder about where they come from and those closest to them. Besides, for all I know, you might have an incredibly strong sibling out there who will come and hunt me down. You cannot blame me for trying to learn more about your roots.” Her tone was casual enough and she did not sound as though she feared the idea which was honestly the truth. Depending on the gender of the sibling, she might not mind being hunted for a change.

There was a significant reaction to her ripping Lucia’s skirt and Medeia raised an eyebrow. The stuttering from earlier on had returned and all of that outward calm that the legal mage had shown seemed to briefly disappear. It both intrigued and surprised the witch in equal measure with her briefly pondering whether her methods were having more of an effect on the woman than she was letting on. It was curious that Lucia had been alright with Medeia touching her legs but not tearing her clothes. Amusing indeed and it left an idea in the mind of the Warlord, one that she would follow through with once they were back home. “Relax. I am not going to hurt anyone. You have saved them.” She confirmed gently.

Softly, she would wrap one of the strips of material around Lucia’s eyes, blinding her to the world and adding another layer of helplessness to the situation. Medeia could not help but feel a tingle of pleasure as she did so, a familiar sensation that brought a small smile to her face. There were alternatives to a blindfold, given the tools at the dark mages disposal but there was something about the old fashioned way of doing things that she admired. Tying the blindfold off behind the blonde’s head to make sure it stayed put, she would then walk around to the front of the legal mage. “Can you see anything?” She asked, her smile growing as she noticed the redness of Lucia’s cheeks. Medeia was sorely tempted to steal a kiss from her then and there but for the time being, she refrained.

There would be something in Lucia’s mouth soon enough though, an extra precaution that Medeia was rather fond of having her guests wear. There was no need to rush though and the angel was quite enjoying the slow pace. The Luminous Rose mage was so innocent.

(441 Words)
    (20110 TWC)
    Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucia Winchester 15th January 2024, 6:37 pm

Lucia did not like the fact that her submission was not enough to spare her family from the Warlord's attention, but there was nothing she could do about it. She was already securely tied and even if she were not restrained fighting was not an option because that would endanger the place and the people she was trying to protect by submitting to the Warlord. The blonde was also trying to protect her family with her surrender, but the dark-haired mage was still probing for details and she was not sure how much longer the issue could be dodged before her hostess took the gloves off and really pressed the Luminous Rose mage for answers. In the meantime Lucia would keep dodging the issue for as long as she could feasibly do so.

"If Talonia and its people are safe because I accepted the offer then it's worth it." Lucia calmly commented on the assurance that Talonia and its citizens were not in danger from the Warlord. She was in no position to make demands, but if the deal was going to be honored then the loss of dignity she was going to suffer would not have been in vain. One of the main reasons she had chosen to submit to Medeia was because she had not come across the latter killing anyone. If the Luminous Rose mage had encountered the Warlord in the middle of slaughtering helpless people the former would have been much more likely to fight the other mage in order to stay true to her stance on how sometimes fighting was an unfortunate necessity.

After that exchange Lucia was blindfolded and asked how her sight was affected by it.

"I can't s-see anything at all, M-medeia." Lucia replied to the question truthfully, her calm gone just as suddenly as it had come back and her face still red from having her skirt ripped to make the blindfold. She could see nothing, not even a hint of light or a blurry outline of her captor. That worried her and not just because Medeia might do more to her besides rip up her skirt a little bit. Being unable to see reminded the Luminous Rose mage of what was waiting for her when she had been resurrected.

Lucia had returned to the world in the total darkness of the Winchester family crypt. She had managed to find her way out without incident, but the helplessness of being unable to see anything during the search for the exit had affected her more than she let on due to uncertainty about what the darkness might be concealing. While she was not terrified of the dark, she was certainly wary of it.

Lucia quickly moved on from that deeply unpleasant thought and focused on the slightly less unpleasant thought of what had happened to her skirt.

Lucia was wearing underwear and it was a modest type, but the thought of Medeia possibly reducing her to her undergarments had caused the blonde to blush furiously. Having her leg touched did not bother her very much, but the possibility of having her clothing taken away or damaged until it could no longer cover her body did. The fact that Medeia was a beautiful young woman did not help at all.

The Luminous Rose mage had to stay strong, but that was easier said than done.

[Post Word Count: 562]
    [Lucia's Word Count: 10,812]
    [Total Word Count: 20,672]

Post by Guest 16th January 2024, 5:34 am

“Your selflessness makes you even more charming.” The angel replied to Lucia’s statement, finding her nobleness rather inspiring in its own way. There were many who would never agree to Medeia’s demands, preferring to fight until they had nothing left but it was never the option that the Warlord actually liked all that much. Yes, she was more than capable of mass destruction but it was not something that she tended to do on a whim. There needed to be a reason for her to do so rather than just because she felt like it. Killing a potential resource was such a waste and she would much rather toy around with her foes instead of simply slaughtering them. “You have my word, such as it is, that they will be safe.”

When Lucia confirmed that she could not see, Medeia saw no reason to doubt her although the face she was still stuttering was still incredibly curious. There was definitely something going on in the blonde woman’s head, something that had her well and truly embarrassed. It must have been something to do with her clothes, as that was the only logical solution that the Warlord could think of. That or perhaps she had an issue with the dark but the dark mage mused that it was certainly getting late so that seemed unlikely. Still, it gave Medeia plenty to think over. “Good. I would not want you peeking before I want you to. Do not worry. Once we are back home, I will take your bindings off since you have been so reasonable.”

Taking a step close so that she was directly in front of the blinded woman, Medeia would fold up one of the other strips of fabric into a wad and request gently. “I need you to open your mouth for me now. I know that you are not going to scream or shout but as I said before, I take every precaution when it comes to securing my guest.”

She did not feel the need to threaten or demand that the blonde do as she asked and so kept her tone soft. It was somewhat contradictory to what she was feeling inside though, as the tingle that she had felt before was becoming rather strong when she thought about what she was about to do. She did take pleasure from tying up other women and that was not something she generally tried too hard to hide but with Lucia, Medeia did not feel the need to be overly flirtatious. The blonde woman was so innocent that the slightest compliment seemed to turn her cheeks pink.

(439 Words)
    (21111 TWC)
    Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucia Winchester 16th January 2024, 10:37 am

Lucia was not sure if the latest compliment was sincere or just flattery meant to mollify the blonde, but she kept her mouth shut so that she did not risk angering Medeia into possibly going back on her side of the deal. She also kept quiet about the assurance of the safety of Talonia and its people for the same reason. While the blonde did not fully trust her captor, she was not going to press her luck and say anything that could get her or Talonia into trouble.

Lucia let the confirmation that the blindfold was working as intended pass without comment as well. She had been told it was applied for security reasons, but she believed the real reason was that Medeia wanted to reinforce her dominance over her. Medeia wanted to let the blonde know that until she said otherwise the latter's movement and sight were now controlled by the Warlord. Again Lucia kept her thoughts to herself.

What finally prompted the Luminous Rose mage to speak was the request to open her mouth so that her ability to speak coherently could be taken. The blonde really did not see the point of being gagged, but right now Medeia was holding all the cards and would likely be holding them for quite some time, so she would comply without protest. Before she did Lucia took a quiet breath.

"OK. Do what you have to." Lucia calmly replied and did as requested. She did not see a need for a lengthy statement, so she chose to give a brief reply before opening her mouth and keeping it open until Medeia did what she needed to do. The Luminous Rose mage waited patiently and hoped for the best while bracing herself for the worst.

Becoming a "guest" of the Warlord of Lust was NOT something Lucia could have possibly accounted for when she had made her plans for tonight.

[Post Word Count: 320]
    [Lucia's Word Count: 11,132]
    [Total Word Count: 21,431]

Post by Guest 16th January 2024, 11:33 am

“Good girl.” Medeia replied almost instinctively, a touch of affection in her voice as she softly pushed the wad of cloth into Lucia’s mouth. It would obviously be uncomfortable up to a point but the Warlord did not make it overly so, due to both Lucia having been so reasonable, as well as Medeia having such a sense of fondness to her. Once that was done, she would proceed to wrap the last strip of fabric in between Lucia’s teeth and around the back of the blonde’s head, keeping the wad firmly inside the legal mage’s mouth. She was enjoying herself at this point and as Medeia took a moment or two to look over her captive, a small chuckle escaped her.

Once she was finished with her idle gazing, the Warlord would then proceed to approach Lucia from behind and rather boldly lift the legal mages into her arms, chuckling once again as she spoke to the bound woman. “Now that I have you nice as secure, we can be off. You may find that things get a little chilly as we travel but I will do my best to keep us warm. Once we arrive, I will do something about your bonds…” She briefly trailed off, before adding, deciding to choose that moment to tease her captive a little bit. “Or maybe I will decide to keep you in them. You are even more gorgeous in ropes, Lucia, so much so that I am not sure I want to let you out of them. Still, we shall see.”

In a way, she was a little saddened by the fact that Lucia would not see her with her wings out but that was how it had to be. With a brief rolling of her shoulders, a pair of purple ones would form, almost as long as her body and rather finely decorated. She did not think that there would be too much trouble with taking off and with a few flaps, the Warlord would rise into the air, cradling Lucia’s beautiful form in her arms. To an observer, it might have seemed that she was carrying the legal mage off to Heaven or something like that and in Medeia’s mind at least, that was not all that far from the truth. She was going to quite the heavenly time with her latest guest.

Rising higher until she was at a comfortable altitude, Medeia would then look down at her helpless captive and utter. “Off we go then, my angel.”

With that, they would be off, travelling at a swift speed away from Talonia and off towards the mountain of Hakobe. The trip would not be all that long given the speed of the Warlord but enough that she felt the need to use her fire magic in order to protect both herself and her captive from the cold. She would also decide to use another spell as she travelled, one that might just cause the legal mage to fall into a light slumber or at the very least, would cause her concentration to lapse. Why did the angel do that? Both to stop the blonde from accidently struggling, as well as to possibly ease any worries she had about the flight. The witch did not want to make the legal mage feel too uncomfortable after all, at least not in the way of fear anywhere.

No, if anything, it would be an embarrassment that the woman might feel when she awoke but for now, the only sounds would be the wings of the angel as she carried her prey home.

(601 Words)
    (22032 Final TWC)

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:09 am