Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nightmare Incarnate: The Beginning [Adele and Shaku; Job]

Dave
    Dave

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-quip: Chaos Master
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Incarnate: The Beginning [Adele and Shaku; Job] Empty Nightmare Incarnate: The Beginning [Adele and Shaku; Job]

Post by Dave 8th September 2013, 1:02 pm

job info:

It all started with a box. Shaku had just completed a job with a rather, messy, legal guilder and decided to try one with a mage from his side of the fence, hopefully one that wasn't as dirty as Pain, from Fairy Tail. With this in mind, he posted a help request page in the most peaceful of the dark guilds, Night Parade, detailing to meet him in at the East entrance to the Spooky Forest. He didn't expect any particular maniac this time around, and he was glad, he really didn't enjoy working with them. Looking up at the sun, he looked down at the grass below him, still sitting on a thick branch on a tree on the outskirts of the forest. Almost the time I put on the request. I hope whoever took is at least a bit timely he thought with a sigh. Assuming that they were, Shaku decided to spend the rest of the time standing so that they could just get to it. Any minute now...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed
    S-Ranked: 0
    A-Ranked: 0
    B-Ranked: 2
    C-Ranked: 3
    D-Ranked: 5

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Exp: 1025/3750
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Incarnate: The Beginning [Adele and Shaku; Job] Empty Re: Nightmare Incarnate: The Beginning [Adele and Shaku; Job]

Post by Grizzly 10th September 2013, 1:25 pm

Iana had been the only mage in the guild again. After a letter arrived at the front doors of the guild, the ghosts of her guild had hasted to her. Inside, was an offer to take part on a job. After just rearriving from one, Iana was somewhat down and done with the world. No matter how much the Yokai tried to convince her that going would be a good idea, guildly relationships would do good for them and someone had to represent them, she wouldn't budge. It was only after a while that none other than Meoru spoke up. Iana hadn't seen him in quite a while. It was part of the reason that she had felt somewhat down. Despite the fox being definetly pretty damn annoying, she had grown used to him a while ago, and slowly, there was a sort of neediness inside her soul that didn't crave Meoru, but made her want him in her life. When Meoru's face suddenly burned up in front of Iana's inner eye and his voice openly echoed throughout her room, she was somewhat satisfied. And then, after a quite long discussion about willpower and strength of the human's mind, she finally agreed to come after the invitation in the letter.

Stepping up the grass trails of a forest ironically named "Spooky Forest" which Iana found unbelievably ridiculous, she could hear Meoru resonate within her. "Girl, this will make you stronger. You and I are connected. Every bit of growth within you reflects on me. And the last time with the boy who formed ice definetly made you stronger. I can sense your experience." Iana was quite happy about that, and even though Meoru had access to the most inner of her thoughts, she denied her satisfaction of Meoru's approval. And partially true, that Iana did dislike her need for approval of a being housing in her made her grumpy. Indeed, she had a satisfied grumpiness while walking towards the clearing where she was supposed to meet this man.

Arriving on the open area surrounded by thick trees and other flora, Iana took a look around. Her eyes did not spot the man. But with a swoop of her ears and a little sniff, she could tell that he was around here somewhere. Too lazy to engage in dog-like activities Iana decided to exclaim her awaited and probably already confirmed arrival. "Hey!.... I can tell you're here, just come out where ever you are. A grumpy tone halled and dispersed instantly in the thickness of these woods. It was certainly quite a thick forest, but Iana was quite confident that this would be a success.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Incarnate: The Beginning [Adele and Shaku; Job] Empty Re: Nightmare Incarnate: The Beginning [Adele and Shaku; Job]

Post by Dave 10th September 2013, 2:03 pm

Shaku looked down at the girl dressed in various assortments of scars who had been able to tell his appearance merely by standing in his vicinity, how curious. Jumping down, he bent his kneed and slowly stood up, looking at her. "Hey! Thanks for taking my request for a partner on the job. Im Shaku, from Divine Torment" he said with a smile. He was just in a good mood because she didn't seem like some sort of crazy serial murderer, like many other dark guilders. Then again, he didn't expect anyone from Night Parade to be like some sort of Savage Skull mage, now those were really aptly named. "Let's get to it then. I got some box detailing some sweet relationship gone demonic, and when those Magic Council dogs went to investigate, it seems like they all disappeared. I couldn't not investigate after seeing that, so, here we are" he said, leading her into the forest.

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 12th November 2013, 9:28 am

She watched him come out of the tree and squelched her eyebrows in some weird format that expressed utter confusion. Monkey Boy unfittingly approached her after that and smiled into her face. "Ye- yeah......" She muttered after he introduced himself. But this had to be done, so Iana shook herself innately and cracked a smile. This time it wouldn't fail on her account. "I'm Iana..... Night Parade and so on and so forth." Before she could add a 'Let's get going!' to that sentence, her legs had already started following Monkey Boy. The guy seemed somewhat normal. Average, edging at the definition of mediocre. But then again, the most psychotic people she had met were just normal on the outside. And some dude who entered a place called 'Divine Torment' might not be as trustworthy as his first impression suggested. With a slight suspicion in her heart that she chose to ignore for now, Iana listened to Monkey Boy. "Magic Council dogs..... yeah..... does sound weird." She put her hands on the back of her head and looked up in the sky. "Well.. you got an idea about it? Seems like something or someone went psycho over something." She hadn't read what this was about again and thought she would be able to deal with it this time. But hearing the story actually got to her and turned the gears in her mind.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 16th November 2013, 11:34 am

"I'm no fool. So I naturally needed a partner for the job, you, and now we'll find out what exactly was going on here even if it kills us!" he said, smiling back at the girl known as Iana. "I reccomend you listen to the lacrima" he said while tossing to her, "I found the contents recorded quite interesting". As he walked forward, the forest seemed to get mistier and mistier, some very low noises could be heard on the outskirts of their hearing range. Oh this can't be good he thought instinctively, turning to his partner to make sure she was still there. She was. "Seems like we got to stick close together, as our vision has been limited quite significantly on account of the sudden coming of the mysterious fog" he said, stopping and walking a bit closer to the girl behind him. Whatever was going on in this forest, it had to be taken care of before it took care of them.

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 19th November 2013, 2:13 pm

Iana was quite suprised and also somewhat turned off by the dude's enthusiasm. She would surely not find out whatever this was even if it killed her. That was not the type of person she was. Making a drowzy face she caught the lacrima and used the playing function. Holding it down since it was quite loud she looked around as the whole forest seemed to close in on the two. Her eyes wandered around and her nose wiggled at the smell. It was a stench, not a heavy one. But there a certain foul stench Iana had never smelled before. Certainly there was something not quite right here. "Yeah... my nose is getting blocked as well.... and all I can make out are our footsteps..." She said disheartened moving on with him as the recorder started playing the 3rd March. Iana looked at her mission partner and frowned. "Ok.... let's keep this thing running so we won't lose ourselves. As long as this is on, we won't seperate...." Her fist clenched the lacrima. Anger was spreading as she was starting to get somewhat pissed off at the forest.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 19th November 2013, 3:10 pm

She referenced her nose as her dominant sense rather than her eyes, as a normal person would. Her magic must heighten her senses, especially so in her nose, narrowing that down to slayer magic or something relating to predatory animals he thought while simply walking forward, causing him to wonder about what secrets her magic holds. "Sorry if it's a bit sudden but... what do you think about the Magic Council" he told her, viewing his partner on the job as a sane dark guilder who may even share his beliefs. If he was lucky, Shaku could even recruit his first mage in his crusade against the oppressive power, and at the end of phase one, another person on his side would prove quite a valuable ally. That, and he needed to know if he could trust her, as this fog was only getting thicker and blurring all of their senses, he could feel it. Even with *his* eyes, which could pierce through the thickest ocean fog, he had trouble. This was no ordinary fog. Heck. He wasn't really sure they were even in the Spooky Forest they had been in not only ten minutes ago.

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 24th November 2013, 2:25 pm

Snarling as she walked, Iana half-heartedly listened to the recordings. It was surely impressive, but Iana was getting too uncomfortable and pissed off to think about it now. Just as she was sinking in her thoughts, her mission partner asked her about the Fiore political institution. With a raised eyebrow Iana turned her head to the man walking next to her. "Magic... Council...?" A confused tone that synchronized with immediate anger. It wasn't about anger towards that specific insitution and the ideas revolving around it. But it was the meaning that it carried, the individuals that she had seen and the way their army behaved. Many people were living under extremely bad conditions. But as if that wouldn't be enough, the Magic Council used to work against those petty homeless people living together in the ghettos of Fiore. Iana let out a spit through her incisor teeth. It made a loud hissing noise as her saliva hit the ground. "Don't get me started on that topic.... It's mutual anger and hate. I don't want them, they don't want me. It's not complex or conflicting. I've been set straight about their intentions several times. There are exceptions.... but those don't suffice for the big part." In her mind the scenario of all dark guilds getting wrecked and all ghettos getting simply eradicated because some maniac got into power had played in several different ways. And as the fog got thicker, Iana was too sunk in thoughts to notice just HOW thick it was getting. She turned her head to her partner. "Why'd you bother asking?" The question sounded somewhat soggy but wasn't meant to be offensive towards him.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 10th December 2013, 4:25 pm

She stuttered the name of the subject before giving him a response "Don't get me started on that topic.... It's mutual anger and hate. I don't want them, they don't want me. It's not complex or conflicting. I've been set straight about their intentions several times. There are exceptions.... but those don't suffice for the big part.". Excellent, she already has the seed of revolution planted in her, now to water that doubt... he thought. "Well, I also have quite a hatred against them and have spend a good number of years planning their downfall. Right now, the plan is being executed. The more help I can get , the better. So, will you join me?" he said bluntly previewing his plan. It was obvious she wasn't some rat, so she would either turn him down or join, the latter being more likely. He really should be paying more attention to the danger that was stalking them, but he was more concerned with getting more members as part of his crusade... he already had one, would he have another?

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel