Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

No hope for the lost. (Rei's entrance)

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

No hope for the lost.  (Rei's entrance) - Page 2 Empty Re: No hope for the lost. (Rei's entrance)

Post by Sir Leonard 21st September 2013, 4:13 am

After a long journey to find about his true parentage, Leonard has finally returned to Magnolia. He had discovered a lot of disturbing thins, making him doubt himself for a little. But he shouldn't let these thoughts and emotions get in the way. For now, he must live in the moment and be happy. He headed straight for his home, Fairy Tail. The guild hasn't changed despite the numerous months he was gone. The atmosphere was the same, but somehow, it felt better. Surely because Ebony did an excellent job in taking care of it. As he neared the nostalgic large guild door and opened it, he saw Heero talking rudely to a obviously new member. With him was Ebony and two other people he doesn't know. But the first impression he got from them is that they were strong and energetic: usual Fairy Tail family member traits.

Heero went to the 2nd floor right after talking to the person who he had a closer look of. The person was familiar, he had seen him before. In a picture or described by someone maybe? He wasn't sure, and he tried to remember where he had seen the man before. Until finally he remembered and he smiled to see that he has found his way to Fairy Tail.

Leonard approached the group and made his entrance by placing his hand on Rei's shoulder from behind. Yes, Leonard knew the man's name because he knew his girlfriend, Lenora who was a member of Fairy Tail before. "Don't let it get to you, Rei. Heero was just trying to inspire you or something. He usually nice, actually he is nice. And weaklings, as he put it, do have a place here. And it is our honor and pleasure to make them strong in their stay here. We have your back as we had Lenora's before. Welcome to Fairy Tail, Rei. Lenora would be happy to see this." he said comforting Rei as he talked to him in a friendly tone, smiling in the end. Leonard then approached Ebony and slightly bowed to her. "Hello Master, I have returned." he said, after bowing. Finally, Leonard turned around to talk to the two other people. "Hello, my name is Leonard Dragonbane, call me Leo. So, who are you, you two fired up people? And by now you guys should know that you shouldn't fight like this. Or Ebony might blast you away." he said cheerfully, laughing in the end of his statement.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

No hope for the lost.  (Rei's entrance) - Page 2 60684_s
    No hope for the lost.  (Rei's entrance) - Page 2 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

No hope for the lost.  (Rei's entrance) - Page 2 Empty Re: No hope for the lost. (Rei's entrance)

Post by Kirahunter 21st September 2013, 4:58 am

"SAN-SAMA! LO SIENTO LO SIENTO LO SIENTO LO SIENTO LO SIENTO!" Simon flailed about as Ikuto's unconscious death grip on his leg resumed to hold him in the air "LANCE WAS BEING MEAN AND TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK WEAK IN FRONT OF THE NEW GUY AND THEN HE GAVE ME A BLAND COOKIE AND TRIED TO KILL ME LO SIENTO LO SIENTO LO SIENTO! THEN I TRIED TO KICK HIM AND IKUTO CAUGHT ME IN THE AIR AND FELL ASLEEP AND NOW HE WON'T LET GO AND THE BLOOD IS RUSHING TO MY HEAD AND I CAN'T GET THE TASTE OF THE BLAND COOKIE OUT OF MY MOUTH! LO SIENTO LO SIENTO LO-" Taking notice of Heero's arrival Simon started flailing in Heero's general direction "Ni-Sama I'm stuck help me!" as Heero went to the second floor, completely un-distracted, Simon was about to resume pleading to Ebony and flailing about like a scared six year old when Leonard entered "Ichi-Sama...." Simon's face went awe-struck as it always did when seeing the original guild-master , then he realised Leonard might have seen the fit he was throwing and his face immediately was drained of color.

Simon's leg currently being held in the air, bent in a 90 angle and went stiff so that Simon could face Ebony without falling and hanging "I'm sorry San-Sama. I was being immature and whining. The cookie wasn't really that bad, Lance calling me weak shouldn't matter because as a member of Fairy Tail I should go out and prove my strength if I have any, it was for the best that Ikuto stopped my attack just now, and I could stop the blood rushing from my head at any time like I am now. I'm sorry." turning to Leonard "I'm sorry Ichi-Sama. You shouldn't have had to see me crying like this, and I'm sorry I haven't achieved anything since you let me in the guild forever ago. I'm sorry."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 21st September 2013, 10:59 am

Lance sighed and patted Simon on the head "I wasn't calling you weak man, I was just simply asking if you think you could beat me in a fight. Sorry if I sounded like I was calling you weak though..." Lance walked back over to the seat and stared to eat a plate full of cookies. He laughed and shook his head "So Simon I got to hand it to you, your quick you surprised me. I was lucky to even see that foot! I only attacked you because you said you were the next big thing, so I challenged you to see how strong you were. That attack I did wouldn't have killed you it would have just made you fall asleep I wasn't going putting all the venom in those claws into you because that would have killed you." He smirked and started eating his cookies. He turned to Ebony and held out a cookie as an apology.

Rei Hoshiyomi
    Rei Hoshiyomi

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirits
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rei Hoshiyomi 21st September 2013, 2:19 pm

Rei looked up sharply at Leonard his usually calm and boyish face drained of all color and at that moment he looked much older than his twenty-one years. Without that carefree look on his face he just looked tired and very world weary, so it was no surprise that he was on his feet in a fluid motion and at Leonards back looking up at him. "She said you were like a brother to her..Nora was very close to all of her Fairy Tail family. Perhaps later we can talk and I will fill you in on the details of how she passed?" his voice sounded hollow and very lifeless, but it was always like this when he had to talk about Lenora. Rei had completely blocked out everyone else and was focused on Leo at the moment.

No hope for the lost.  (Rei's entrance) - Page 2 Untitled_zpsc992624b

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 3:19 am