Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An Angel Awakes (Raina's Return)

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An Angel Awakes (Raina's Return) Empty An Angel Awakes (Raina's Return)

Post by Sir Leonard 3rd September 2013, 5:04 pm

It was small, clean room with a bed on the right adjacent on the wall. A desk was available opposite the door. So basically it was a typical Fairy Tail hall room for those who doesn't have a residence in the city. But this room... This room was more than that. It was Leo's own room in the guild ever since he arrived at Magnolia. The first bed he ever slept on with the light blue sheet and fluffy white pillow. But there was something happening here as there were bowls, towels on the desk. A life support lacrima on the top side of the bed, and clothes on a basket. Because what was happening here is Leonard watching over the girl he cares for, the angel he cares for: Raina.

Leonard was sitting on the chair which was placed next to the bed. He had a bottle of his favorite drink with him and he was crying. It had been months since she's been on a coma and Leonard had already done all kinds of stuff: Discovering his true parentage, joining a tournament, and saving a city. Yet all o that didn't matter to him because Raina wasn't awake yet. His eyes were half closed, he didn't sleep for days, valiantly watching over Raina. Others were already telling him that she won't wake. But Leonard dismissed all claims and watched. His hopes were as high as how high an angel can fly. And within his sobering he whispered "When will you wake?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An Angel Awakes (Raina's Return) 60684_s
    An Angel Awakes (Raina's Return) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

An Angel Awakes (Raina's Return) Empty Re: An Angel Awakes (Raina's Return)

Post by Raina 3rd September 2013, 5:35 pm

Darkness. Something I have not liked or embraced all my life. The cold emptiness. Floating among the nothingness was very trivial and unfulfilling. Was this the end?

"I don't want this to be the end. It cannot be. My friends. My family. My guild! I have to help them, I cannot let them die!" The girl said to herself.

"When will you wake?"

Leo, the guild leader, and the owner of her heart. She never got the chance to tell him how she felt. How he makes her heart warm, and how he makes her feel safe. "I'm going to beat this! I'll come back and tell you everything!"

"Very Unlikely." A sinister but familiar voice said. In the darkness a wave of energy swirled and appeared an exact copy of Raina, except with darker features. "The only way out is through me!"

Without even speaking Raina channeled her magic as strong as she could and fired a blade of holy light at the shadow dissipating her. Nothing, will stop me. NOTHING." A bright flash of light surrounded the girl and suddenly her eyes opened. The first person she saw, Leo. She quickly grabbed him and brought him down for a very passionate kiss.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An Angel Awakes (Raina's Return) 1_by_g10

An Angel Awakes (Raina's Return) Rainas10
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 3rd September 2013, 6:00 pm

The sun was rising by this moment, slowly lighting the room inch by inch. By the moment the light reached the bed, Raina's eyes opened, she was awake. She has returned to fill the void in Leonard's heart. She had it ever since she arrived to Fairy Tail, but he never told her. Some might say that's another reason why Leonard desperately wanted Raina to wake.

Leonard's eyes brightened and he smiled once more. To see his Angel wake, but what was more surprising was that she quickly brought him down and kissed him. At first it was shocking for he was unprepared. But after a 0.4 seconds, Leonard realized that Raina loves him as well. He was happy and he closed his eyes and made their kiss more passionate than before.

Leonard hugged her as well and lifter her upper body up to bring her to a sitting position. Their kiss lasted for quite some time, and he only stopped to say "I thought I lost you. The love of my life." he said softly as he was teary eyed. Tears of joy no doubt there was nothing else for Leonard to do, he just there, starring into her eyes and smile. Eyes and smile that he had not seen for a long time. And out of his sudden outburst of feelings, Leonard hugged her tight and whispered in her ear "Raina, please don't leave me again. I love you."

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 3rd September 2013, 7:14 pm

"I thought I lost you. The love of my life." he said softly as he was teary eyed. Tears of joy no doubt there was nothing else for Leonard to do, he just there, starring into her eyes and smile. Eyes and smile that he had not seen for a long time. And out of his sudden outburst of feelings, Leonard hugged her tight and whispered in her ear "Raina, please don't leave me again. I love you."

"I came back for you." She said sweetly. Her hair fell in front of her face. "Wow, How long have I been out, my hair is so long." She scanned the room for anything familiar but recognized nothing. "Where are we? Oh no! The war! Did we win?" A look of worry and sadness crossed her face as she remembered the events that lead to her here. The army of dark mages and the group that ganged her. She defeated many but was brutally beaten by the last one.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 3rd September 2013, 7:37 pm

Leonard blushed a little when Raina said she came back for him. But she had a lot of questions on her mind, but he placed a finger on Raina's lip to gesture her to stop talking "Hush my love, it doesn't matter anymore. What matters is that you came back... for me." he said happily and then smiled at her.

Leonard relaxed a bit and sat on the chair again with a sigh "The war is over. We won" he said normally. Looking at her face, Leonard remembered the first time they met and commented on her looks "You look more beautiful with that long hair of yours.", smiling in the end.

Then he stood up and reached out to Raina with his right hand "Come it's time we see the world together again." he said charmingly.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 3rd September 2013, 7:49 pm

Raina reached up the grab the man's hand but instead caressed his face. "Beautiful, wise and rugged. Perfection." She said lightly. She then got herself up and noticed that her hair was indeed quite a lot longer. It fell down to almost her feet. She walked to the window and looked out. It was as if nothing has changed but she knew time has passed. Suddenly her legs felt like jelly and she had to grab the window sill just to keep standing. "I feel so weak..."

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 3rd September 2013, 8:05 pm

Raina caressed Leonard's face and spoke lightly, commenting that he was perfect. Although he wasn't he was glad that she thought that he was. And it made him smile and held Raina on her shoulder and his hand smoothly ran across her arm ,ending in her hand and holding it tightly. Afterwards, he placed her hand against his cheek and rubbed it. "Perfect, just as you are." he said softly.

Raina then stood up and looked through the window. Her long smooth hair flowed and waved with grace. A sight similar to their first meeting that Leonard sure missed. Leonard looked at the window too and sight was a clearly bright and beautiful. No sound was heard save that of birds chirping.

Leonard then looked at Raina but she was feeling weak as he could see it in the expression of her face. He wrapped his arm around her waist to aid her. "Here, just sit down for a while, I'll go downstairs to the hall's main room to get you food. In the meantime, don't try to move to much." he said as he had his left arm around her waist and his right hand holding on to her arm as he try to get Raina to the chair.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 3rd September 2013, 8:10 pm

"No... Please. I wanna go see everyone. Has anyone even noticed my absence?" Tears ran down her face. Tears of fear and worry that the people she fought so hard to protect might have forgotten her. The bright sky suddenly turned gray and pain hit the ground of Magnolia. "Please."

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 4th September 2013, 6:20 am

Leonard turned back and looked at two things. First, Raina's eyes that shed tears that broke Leonard in two, sent him to oblivion and all that. He never wanted to see her cry again. Second was the view through the window. Leonard clearly remembers how Raina's emotions can stir up the weather and he didn't want that kind of ruckus, especially now. Leonard quickly hugged her by her waist and slowly lifted her up.

He then held her in her waist and arms again as he aided her. "OK then, let me help you on our way down."

When they reached the first floor main hall, it was a normal happy day at the guild with the normal sounds in the atmosphere. Everyone looked at Leonard and Raina and they were happy. The roaring became louder as they cheered on Raina pronouncing she's back. Most of them approached her and asked how she was. But Leonard requested they back off a little and give her some space. It was like fans wanting a piece of their favorite celebrity, with Leonard being the only guard she has. Leonard than proceeded to a table on the sides where they will sit. When he had sat down he asked the waiter to give them some food and drinks. He also said "Hey guys, tell Ebony to please come over here to know what's up." one of them gladly replied "Sure, Leo!" and went away with haste.

Now they had that little moment with just the two of them. But Leonard didn't do anything save stare at Raina...

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 5th September 2013, 9:24 pm

"Shit." was Ikuto's first word that day. Waking up, he stared off into what seemed like a crowd, yet with his droopy sleepy eyes, he couldn't tell. Forcing himself awake, he thought about what could cause such a catastrophe. "Maybe it's another newcomer. Only would they make such a commotion, especially over a lady." he spoke, staring at several members of the guild. Perverts. Pushing through the mob, he found himself correct. A girl with a the hair of pink appeared before him. She was beautiful in a way. Her eyes, scarlet red, were fiery, blazing as if she would annihilate him, yet somehow kind, soothing, in-fact.

"It's Raina!" "Raina-sama! You feeling better?" "Yo! It's Raina, everyone!"

"Raina." Ikuto spoke softly. Hearing this name, he somehow sense a sudden urge to say hi to her, yet he never showed any such interest to girls. A sudden memory flash past his mind, jogging his memory. He's heard of the name, Raina, somewhere, yet not sure where nor when. With all thoughts aside, he rushed up to her, extending his hand out, asking for a handshake. With a wide smile across his face, "Yo! Name's Ikuto. I'm the Light God Slayer of the guild! Hopefully, we can get along without any problems!" Then with a quiet whisper that only he himself could hear. "No problems at all please!"
    Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 5th September 2013, 9:40 pm

People were surrounded the two. New friends and old. People she didn't even know. All happy to see she survived. Tears started to swell in her eyes. They did care for her. Not as a comrade, but as family. She was home. The darkness was gone, and there was no shadow Raina here to stop her. She was free and out of that personal hell.

"Yo! Name's Ikuto. I'm the Light God Slayer of the guild! Hopefully, we can get along without any problems!" Then with a quiet whisper that only he himself could hear. "No problems at all please!"

She turned her head to the voice. Her long hair falling partly in front of her face. "A Light God Slayer? Goddess! The guild has gained some strange new allies while I was asleep. I'm Raina Lynna Dawne Scylar. You may of heard my name mentioned. I was once known as the Princess of Fairy Tail."

She knew the man didn't mean for her to hear the no problems at all please statement so she brushed it off with a sweet smile.

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 5th September 2013, 10:08 pm

"I was once known as the Princess of Fairy Tail."

After the hint was given, Ikuto gave out an "Ahhh!" finally remembering where he's heard the name before. Princess of Fairy Tail. The one who could control the weather with her emotions. The all-powerful witch who had a powerful magic. But better yet, the one who is a fellow light mage. Turning his joking side on, he spoke with such dignity, he sounded like a knight of the medieval ages.

"Well, m'lady. You're a angel from heaven."

Not knowing she was really an angel of some sort, he just joked about it. Finally, he let his emotions and feelings take over, although not sure which it was. Was this what they considered love? No. It couldn't be. He's seen millions and millions of females mages, even those with Charm Magic, yet they had no effect on him. And suddenly... He pushed the love out of his mind and questioned himself again.

"This is definitely not love, but it's something similar. It's not a simple friendship either." he thought to himself. Ignoring such vulgar and insolent thoughts in his head, he suddenly had one of his famous 'moments' and just fell to the floor, fast asleep.
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 8th September 2013, 1:36 am

Leonard kept on starring at Raina and the people around her who kept on asking her a lot. But they dare not get close to her because of two things. One because he told them not to, and two, because if they do get close, they'll get a cut.

Ikuto, one of the latest set of Fairies came to greet Raina. They seem to have had a past together due to how they interacted. Or maybe due to their similarities as beings of light. Either way, Leonard wasn't jealous at all. He wasn't the kind to be insecure because he knows that Raina only has deep love for him. And stopping her from interacting with other people to great extent would be like imprisoning her.

Finally he spoke to Ikuto "Oh hey Ikuto, glad you know Raina, if I'm not mistaken you're an angel like her, right? And uh, we haven't been formally introduced. I'm --" His sentence was cut short when he suddenly fell to the floor asleep. He began to worry but the others told him that this always happens and that he'll wake eventually. With a sigh of relief he asked the guildies to go and place him somewhere comfy. Then Leonard looked at Raina again and asked "So, seeing as you're alright, is there anything fun you wanna do?" with a gleam of happiness in his eyes while his words echoed with softness, calmness and charm.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 8th September 2013, 4:41 pm

"Master Ebony! Master Ebony! Raina has awakened!"
    There came a shout from door as it slammed open, and a girl walked inside her office, panting as she did.
    R-r-r-aina.... The Fairy Princess... The one in a coma... My friend...
    "OMGSHEISALIVEWHEREISSHE?SOMEONESHOWME!"

Ebony stood up, excited to see her friend, this time, determined to protect her. But she was sure Leo would see to that as much as she would. She raced out of her office, knocking people out of her way. She stopped, looking down at Raina and the people surrounding her.
    W-w-hat if she is not the same? What if...
    Ebony sighed, I guess there's no way to find out, unless I go over there!
    She jumped down the stairs, standing at the back of the crowd surrounding Raina.
    "Rainaaa!!!!!!! Make room everyone! I'm coming through!"
    Of course, no one listened.
    Muttering something, she picked the person up in front of her, and threw him over her head. This happened to, let's see, around seven people? By he time she got to Raina and Leonard, everyone had backed off, leaving only herself to stare at them.
    "Raina... Princess... My friend..."
    She was quite speechless, especially seeing Ikuto on the floor.

Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 8th September 2013, 4:54 pm

Members of the guild were quickly being thrown across the guild hall in a seemingly familiar kind of way. "No way!" Raina said as she knew who could be throwing these guild members she quickly got up and super kicked a member out of her way and tackled the girl throwing the people. "EBONY!!!!!!"

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 9th September 2013, 7:27 am

"EBONY!!!!!!"
    She could see Raina run up to her, kicking people out of the way as she did. She laughed as she tackled her, they were both now on the ground, surrounded by Guild Members. Someone of them looked shocked, while others simply laughed.
    "Is Raina allowed to do that?" or "OMGEBONY,RAINA,AREYOUOK?" could be heard from where they were at. Ebony smiled as she looked at Leonard, trying to stand up while helping Raina to her feet.
    "I cannot believe you're here. What you have been through..." 
    She cut off, looking her in the eyes. "I couldn't protect you once, and I promise. I promise, I will protect you, and everyone else in the Guild until I die. Gosh, I'm so glad you are back." she pulled her into a tight hug as she closed her eyes. "You never gave up your fight. And I will never give up. As for Leo, look after him will you. Just the way he looked after you" she whispered to her as she let her go, stepping backwards, careful not to step on Ikuto.
    "Now! Who's going to make the Cake for Raina's return!!!!!!" Ebony yelled as the crowd went wild and the sound of the Guild filled her ears. Raina belongs here. Leonard belongs here. Ikuto belongs here. I belong here. And we will protect each other no matter what. Because we are Fairy Tail. We are fighters, we never give up. Not on ourselves, not on our comrades. For we are, true fairies.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 9th September 2013, 8:10 am

Leonard so full of joy as he saw events unfold. The Fairy Tail he sees before him was always like this, but it also felt different in a good way, a calm protective way. It all stopped when Raina and Ebony fell to the floor and he dashed quickly towards them to help them both up.

Then Leonard stayed by Raina's side as Ebony talked to her, holding her on her shoulder from behind, smiling at her.

Then when Ebony declared that there will be cake. Leonard cheered and shouted with the rest of the family. He then looked at Raina straight in the eyes and said "Welcome home, don't leave us again, OK? Oh and when this is over, come to the balcony with me." with a tone as soft as silk and as happy as children playing in a nice morning. Then Leonard made partied with the rest, kicking one of the members to the kitchen and shouting "Logro! You're an epic chef! Make the cake!" he then laughed afterwards.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 10th September 2013, 12:35 pm

Her dear friend Ebony. The cute little red head has grown since she last seen her. She seemed tougher, stronger, and more confident. The girl was definitely different from the young girl she met earlier. She speaks of protecting Raina, and the friendship. It made her feel warm and loved inside.

A bright glow of holy light surrounded the two, as Raina hugged her friend. She wants to protect the small one, instead of the other way around. Then ebony mentions something about cake.

"I'll bake a cake!" Raina said cheerfully twirling and magically wearing a maid outfit, before running off the kitchen to get started.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 25th September 2013, 6:03 pm

Leonard stood by Raina's side as she hugged Ebony, and a warm holy glow emanated from the two of them. He was happy to see these moments, one that were worthy of legend. Now Logro was already there when Raina volunteered to make the cake, so Leonard asked Logro to let them do this instead which was fine with the master chef.

When Raina dashed to the kitchen with her maid outfit magically on, Leonard followed her there and helped her with everything that she needed. Leonard also couldn't keep his eyes out of Raina along with the clothes she was wearing. Then, he looked around seeing if anyone was peeking at her, he may be there, but these mages are very innovative and will think of a lot of ways to get what they want. So Leonard released a small amount of high pressured magic aura as a warning to anyone that will disrupt Leonard's time with his Angel. Moment after moment, Leonard was getting closer to her until their arms made contact with one another, he then asked her "Feels good to be doing this kind of thing again, huh? So, is there any more help I can give you in preparing your cake?" he said happily.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 27th September 2013, 8:03 pm

Lance walked into the guild just as the commotion started, everything seemed normal but Lance could tell something was different. He looked at the group of people, he saw people he knew like Leo and Ebony but who was the other person? He walked up to her and started to walk around her inspecting her so he could get a better look at her.

After a while of walking around her he turned to face her, with a confused look on his face and shook his head with a smile "Hey nice to meet yah. My name is Lance Knighthunter." He extended his hand for a hand shake and looked up at the girl with a smile "What's your name?"

Rei Hoshiyomi
    Rei Hoshiyomi

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Mentor : Himself

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirits
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rei Hoshiyomi 27th September 2013, 10:14 pm

Rei couldn't resist coming to the guild that day even though he was finished with his job for the day, his gut was telling him that something was about to happen something that he would have to discover for himself whether good or bad. He wasn't sure that's one thing his feelings never told him just that something was up. As he entered Fairy Tail he noticed a crowd of people surrounding a young girl her beauty left him spellbound for a moment, but he quickly shook it off he was a one woman man afterall even though she was no longer of this world he still had her memory and that was all he needed. He made his way through the crowd making absolutely sure that he didn't bump into anyone or step on anyones toes while he made his through just to get a closer look. When he managed to squeeze his way through he just stood a few paces away from where Lance was and looked at him.

An Angel Awakes (Raina's Return) Untitled_zpsc992624b

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:31 pm