Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

evening at the beach [Nova/Minako]

Minako Sakurako
    Minako Sakurako

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

evening at the beach [Nova/Minako] Empty evening at the beach [Nova/Minako]

Post by Minako Sakurako 28th August 2013, 1:15 pm

Minako was walking alongside a Beach close to another town. There weren't many town's close the sea here. She liked the sea. Not many humans sought it. If there was no one around she would feel happy. At least that she thought. She still wasn't sure what to believe. She didn't trust other humans easily. She couldn't speak, which created another difficulty. Most people couldn't understand her. She her tongue was almost entirely cut of, which prevented her from talking. She didn't knew if this could be cured, but about know she was getting used to it. The sun was almost going to set. She had to find a place to sleep. A cave or tree maybe. She would walk a little further to see if she could find anything. The town wasn't in sight yet, but it couldn't be far.

She the city was in sight. There weren't many people outside it. With the sun setting, there wouldn't be many people outside anymore. Most would wait till the morning to leave. The were still people entering the town. She went inside the forest close by to find some kind of cave or tree to sleep in. She didn't knew any different. She only ate this noon. She was kinda hungry. But nothing she didn't already handled. It was late and she didn't knew what was in these forests. Maybe there was something that was eager to eat a young girl like her. She wouldn't go look for the danger. She could go look it tomorrow or even in the town tomorrow. Maybe. She wasn't sure if she would be able to handle it. She would find out soon enough.
    Nova
    Nova

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Guild : Lamia Scale

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Stormcaller Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

evening at the beach [Nova/Minako] Empty Re: evening at the beach [Nova/Minako]

Post by Nova 29th August 2013, 11:18 pm

Nova sighed as she walked along the beach. The smoke from her cigarette wafted on the cool sea breeze, twisting and turning in the air. She sighed as she looked out over the water, watching the sun dip below the horizon. She whistled softly as she stood on the soft sad, the waves lapping at her feet. The sound carried along the deserted beach, carrying on the breeze. Her voice was low and soft as she started to sing, walking along the beach again, her feet kicking up small sprays of salt water with each step.

"I feel there's something deep inside,
    of your lonely heart
    And it seems so desperately,
    to call away, tear you and I apart"

The wind caught her hair, flicking it across her face as she walked. With a careful motion she brushed it out of her eyes. Her voice grew stronger and she twirled, sending water and sand flying in the cool air.

"I fear there's something hidden there,
    slowly killing you
    But to know is half the deed,
    to rescue you

Will you take me to the place you used to visit in my arms
    Will you take the only place beside me at my right hand side
    Can you tell me, whisper in my ear how much you love me so
    Cause if you can't I will not breathe you any-more"

She reached up to her icy eyes, brushing away the tears that had started to form there. Her glasses were tucked into her jacket pocket since there was no need to pretend that she needed them out here. Unbidden, her hand slowly traced the guild tattoo on her neck. Had she stayed stagnant too long already. The urge to run and leave, to wander and explore was so strong. But still....she couldn't, there was no way she could leave the guild, not while it was still so fragile. Maybe one day, when they no longer had a need for her...then she would slip away again.

"I feel there's someone kissing you,
    right behind my eyes
    And it seems,
    I never want to open them.

That lonely place
    That barren place
    Only one resides inside my heart
    That lonely place
    That horrid place
    Only one could tear me this much apart
    Please rescue me
    Please set me free
    Because I will not let you go
    Please take me inside your arms
    And tell me tenderly
    I cannot go please..."
    Minako Sakurako
    Minako Sakurako

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet

evening at the beach [Nova/Minako] Empty Re: evening at the beach [Nova/Minako]

Post by Minako Sakurako 31st August 2013, 7:37 am

When Minako reached the forest she took another look at the beach, which wasn't far off. She could still see the beach and hear the waves. She also heard something else. She couldn't quite describe it. It was to far to hear what it was. It was unnatural. It didn't belong here. She never heard something like this in nature. She was curious. This made a small dilemma for her. On the one side, she wanted to enter the forest and find some place to sleep. On the other side she did wanted find out where this sound came from. Her curiosity got the better of her and she started moving to the beach once more. It wasn't far, as she came closer the sound became louder. Eventually she could see someone singing. She wasn't sure what to do now. She couldn't trust this woman, but she was just alone. Or so she thought. There was no one else to be seen, but maybe they were hiding using magic.

She did envy this person a little. She could sing this beautifully, Minako could never do that. As she couldn't speak, she also couldn't sing. What should she do? Why not just wait here? Listen to her further singing. She didn't see her yet, if spotted she could still flee. She didn't see any good place to ambush people close, except some rocks but they were further away from her then this woman was. So she just listened to the unknown woman's song, for now. It was quite pretty.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:15 am