Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

History of the Poison Titan

Jermin
    Jermin
    Lamia Scale's Corroding Titan

Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : "Levi" the Force
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

History of the Poison Titan Empty History of the Poison Titan

Post by Jermin 25th April 2012, 9:20 pm

History/Story
    History: (Your character's past. Must be atleast 500 words)
    RP Sample: Rex finally made it to Hargeon Town after traveling around Fiore to search for a guild that took him around five years. As Rex walked around Hargeon Town, he saw people having fun, laughing with each other, and treating others respectfully. Rex was happy that he stopped by this town because he never seen a town with these many people that are very joyful. Rex suddenly felt very hungry, so he went to search for restaurants nearby. “WOW” said Rex in a surprising tone. He just realized that there are so many yummy and expensive restaurant all over this town. Rex found a restaurant called “Seafood King Restaurant”, He entered the restaurant and saw that the whole restaurant was filled with people and merchants. Rex couldn’t wait to eat. He finally found a table and sat on the chair. Rex used all of his remaining jewels to buy a set of lunch on the menu. The lunch includes crab, lobster, fish and fried rices.

After a few hours, Rex finally finished his food. Rex began to stand up but his stomach was filled with those seafoods that made him too full and heavy to even stand up. While Rex was still waiting for the food to digest, Rex overheard the table next to him. He heard about a group of robbers who robbed the bank and held all staffs and the manager as hostage. When Rex heard this, he quickly decided to lend a hand to this town. Besides Rex would always lend a hand to people who needs help or when they’re in danger. After a few minutes of planing his techniques, the food inside Rex’s stomach has slowly been digested. Rex stood up and quickly get to the bank. Just outside the bank, security have blocked all the entrance so that the robbers can’t get out. Rex looked around, he saw a lot of people that are crying because their friends / brothers / sisters / relatives were being held hostage and scared that the robbers might kill them. Rex couldn’t help standing around, so he went and talked to the security. “Hi there officer, I’m a mage and i can help. I’ll beat those robbers up and save the hostages.” said Rex in a polite way. “ Alright, we’ll let you in but be careful, the robbers uses gun magics to threaten the people inside.” said the officer. Rex barged in the bank and said “Surrender before i kick your butt!” The robbers didn’t care and went fist to fist combat with Rex. The robbers taught that Rex was just an ordinary boy who doesn’t know how to fight. Rex dodged left and right, he then strike his fist at the enemies with purple fire covering his fist. Rex defeated all of the robbers except for one that kept running away whenever Rex strikes his punches. The hostages were glad that a mage is rescuing them.

The battle went on for hours. The battle became a game like Tom and Jerry. Rex gotten very annoyed and mad by the last robber. He stopped and recharged his strength. As soon as his strength recovered, the robber points his gun at the hostages. The hostages were frightened, Rex used his flame boost and increased his speed. Rex ran very very fast. He made it in time and made his finale blow. The robber was finally beaten and Rex rescued all the hostages. Rex then walked out of the bank’s entrance door. As soon as he gets out, he was applauded by everyone on the street. He felt very happy of himself today, what he has offered to this town. The officer asked him, “Are you from the Lamia Scale Guild?” “Well, still searching for a guild.” replied Rex. The officer said “hmm, i think you should join a guild because of your talent, I’m thinking you should join Lamia Scale. They’re pretty good.” “Alright, i’ll think about it.” answered Rex with respect. Rex then set his journey toward the guild “Lamia Scale”.
    Face Claim: Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

_____________________________________________________________________________________

History of the Poison Titan Jerms310

Rex's Theme Song
    Spoiler:

History of the Poison Titan 12

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 7:26 pm