Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Titan Adventure

GaladHeru
    GaladHeru

VIP- H-Rank- S-Rank- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Defender of Magma
    Second Skill: Titan Magic
    Third Skill:

A Titan Adventure  Empty A Titan Adventure

Post by GaladHeru 3rd August 2015, 12:29 pm

In a dark and damp bar in the cursed lands, a rough looking man is sitting. The bar maid looked like something  out a horror movie, and the bar itself had not seen any kind of cleaning for years. So the smell of old puke and mead was lurking in the bar, to anbush anyone that walked in with a nose that works.
    Even tough the man looked rough looking, he dont seemed to fitt in a place like that.

A man with a big scar in his face and a pegglegg walked in to the bar, he looked like shit. He was bearly walking straight and pushing things over one his way. He was making some chaos in the bar and this was angrying the bar maid and the others in the bar, they was going to give the trouble maker a good beating. At this point the rough looking guy was standing up, and it looked like he was towering over the others, the people wasent sure if he wa that  tall or if it was becouse of the power he emited when speaking.
    Dont you fools see, that this man need help.. not a beating? Let him be before I deside to make it my case to learn you some manners. He gave out a sigh and smiled to the scared man and the other whent back to minding their own busnies. What trouble you good sir? The scared man sat down next to the rough looking man. My name is Horten, you are indeed right I do need help. A panicked look apeared in the mans face and he become pale and his voice started to shake. Me and some friends was on a adventure, but we where not prepeared for what was lurking at that place. Im the only one of that survied and our group numbered about thirty. Tears started to stream from the man face. The rough man took a hand on Hortens shoulder and spoke with a calm voice, dont worry you are safe now. Tell me about what hapend so that I can seek out Justice for you and your friends.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Titan Adventure  Godfree-Sig

A Titan Adventure  What10
    GaladHeru
    GaladHeru

VIP- H-Rank- S-Rank- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Defender of Magma
    Second Skill: Titan Magic
    Third Skill:

A Titan Adventure  Empty Re: A Titan Adventure

Post by GaladHeru 5th August 2015, 5:49 pm

Horten took himself together and was doing his best to not have his voice shake so much. You see me and my friends decided to go to this place called Fat Monsterland, yea I kno... the rough man suddenly stood up and looked a bit shocked, spouting his drink out almost hitting Horten in the face. FAT MONSTERLAND! That's the place where I was supposed to go! He sighed sadly I have used about two years trying to find it!

Horten looked dumbfounded on the man, what kind of Idiot are you?
    The rough man smiled, oh I guess I forgot to tell you who I am! He  looked kinda proud when talking. My name is Galad Heru, a former head of defense and now a Blue Pegasus mage.
    Horten looked amazed at him, so your an amazing idiot that cant even find a place on the map?
    Galad laughed, well I am no idiot, but my sense of direction might be a bit of some times...

Horten took a deep breath, anyway... we found the Fat monster land, and well the monsters was to much for us.
    Galad looked serous at him how many monsters where there?
    About four I think, but it felt like an army was attacking us inn some sort of bloody nightmare!
    Galad finished his drink, and slammed his cup down to the table so it splinted in two, ups I guess I got a bit to carried away there, but it have been to long since I had a good fight! He whispered to Horten. Could you please guide me there...i would hate to use two more years trying to find it. Horten smiled yea I can do that, but I'm not going anywhere near the monsters, so I'm gone leave you at the entrance into that place. He looked up at Galad, how is it possible to get this lost anyways? Galad lifted his shoulders I don't know, well this time im at least on the right continent I think...

After gathering some supplies and paying for the broken table the two of them headed out on the road. The sky looked dark and gloomy and the wind howled trough the dead looking trees, and the smell from the pub was left behind like some bad dream.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Titan Adventure  Godfree-Sig

A Titan Adventure  What10

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:19 am