Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The tides had stole her grace [Intro]

Mythica
    Mythica

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Devotee of Darkness- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Partner : Mura Kensho
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,073,407

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Time Flow
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The tides had stole her grace [Intro] Empty The tides had stole her grace [Intro]

Post by Mythica 8th October 2021, 3:14 pm

A token was all it was. Nothing more, nothing less. A simple piece to remind the girl where the nightmare began. To think she would ever see those dark clouds again was uncomfortable. The cursed isle of darkness had long been in Mythica's history, so the fact that she had to see those haunted shores once more made her blood boil inside. And yet, she seemed to have no choice. Her own lust for knowledge would be enough to calm her and step upon those sands again. For a time at least. The wind whispered of something sinister, but different than Mythica's own corruptions. That was odd, considering the last time the chronomancer was here she made sure nobody would ever want to step foot on Shadow Island again. The wilds were filled with all manner of dark beasts that she was careful to place, though that did not seem to stop whatever force she was searching for... And she had some ideas.

Mythica knew the rumors of a great storm terrorizing the sea were more than simple sailor tales. Its presence could be felt by anyone tuned enough to feel it. The great sense of dread and darkness that emanated from the storm was sourced from something within, and the Blood Wolf had her suspicions. Even now she looked off to the sea to see the abyssal hurricane in the distance, billowing and flashing in chaotic fashion. It brought a sinister smile to her face. The magic of the storm was old... very old. And demonic. Mythica was all too familiar with the powers of demons, though they varied greatly. Still, she was not yet certain what the connection was exactly, so she intended to find out herself. Rumors stated that the storm accompanied the vessel of hell. Not much to go on, but Mythica was resourceful...

Opening her eyes and Mythica saw the whipping red clouds of the abyssal storm all around her. Turning around she noticed the rain pelting hard from above, though they were stopped by the metal deck of what appeared to be a ship. A shadow flapped above, revealing to be a black flag. Grinning Mythica knew she had finally found it. The power was unmistakable aboard this craft, and she relished every second being here. Choosing to appear in a different form than her usual, Mythica was prepared to be greeted by whatever "crew" manned this ship. She doubted her presence went unnoticed. Sighing peacefully, she gripped the railing near the deck's edge and closed her eyes, leaving herself to the wind and rain as she continued to draw in the darkness all around her...

"Here be monsters..."

Maven:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The tides had stole her grace [Intro] Myth-Sig1-1

Mythica's Theme:
    Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Shiva
    Experience : 106,180

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The tides had stole her grace [Intro] Empty Re: The tides had stole her grace [Intro]

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 19th October 2021, 10:34 am

“There be monsters everywhere lass….Not just in my crew…Even in the fortified cities of the land lovers there be monsters there… In fact… something tells me you might be a monster as well…” A disembodied voice echoed, deep and raspy in its cadence. A chuckle filled the darkened skies as if it was one with the storming winds. The shadows began to coalesce and form until a humanoid figure revealed itself. A mass of shadow with human like appendages began to form at the side of Maven. The figure was dim, it’s face obscured by the constant shifting of the miniature storm that cloaked the figure. The figure was like a ghostly figure of sorts an embodiment of the hurricane of shadows that danced around the deck of the ship.

“Your don’t seem to be the pillaging type…so what brings you to my ship lass?” The figure spoke as a dim glow began to pulsate from underneath the churning black clouds. The figure solidified finally showing it’s ghostly visage. A burning skull draped in the cloth of a marine officer. Hellish flames flickered around it’s burning skull. It’s toothy maw clamped to a perpetual grin as it’s eye sockets burned hotter than coals. Ash began to fall from his cindered coat as he walked around Marvin. As the ash fell the floated remaining suspended in the air like debris floating in the ocean abyss. The figures burning skull tilted as if expressing curiosity and eagerness as it’s tricorn hat tilted cast an ominous shadow over it’s smoldering skull.

“Tell me lass… what is it you seek?…. Treasure? Adventure?…. Blood… or perhaps…” a pause as the figure stopped behind Maven. It’s jaw opened revealing it’s mouth that flickered with flames and shadow. A laugh once again that was accompanied with the crack of lightning in the distance. “HehehHAHA!….Perhaps… you’re here for Chaos?” The phantom Admiral’s tone was filled with glee, like a child prodding an insect with a stick.

“You reek of it… blood… the smell of hate and anger… so… soooo many people hold a grudge against you Lass… what have you done to warrant such hate from so many people?” The admiral mused in genuine curiosity. It was a first time someone so cloaked and hidden had appeared before him. Usually the Andromeda could offer him some insight of those who walk on her deck. But… This girl was different… something about her was old… and indescribably evil and sadistic… he mused how she would make a fine addition to his crew of the damned…

@Mythica
    Cetus
    Cetus

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Experience : ‭‭38,500

The tides had stole her grace [Intro] Empty Re: The tides had stole her grace [Intro]

Post by Cetus 19th October 2021, 7:21 pm

Gabriel could feel the disturbance as soon as it set foot upon the deck. His stomach roiled with the absolute desire to... something. He wasn't sure if his stomach was sick or wanted to feast. His powers tended to clash at the worst of times. Regardless, he wanted to investigate the source of his discomfort. Perhaps he could visit some of that discomfort back toward them. Gabriel took a step, letting his magic carry him to the deck. Too late did he realize he might want to put on some pants.

The blue haired mage appeared on the deck some distance from the Admiral and the newcomer. He looked down at his shirt. It whipped about in the wind. Fine, he wouldn't step that far over the line. This time. Gabriel pulled pants from an extra dimensional space and dressed. It caused him to miss the Admiral's words to the newbie.

Plastering a wide cheery smile upon his face, Gabriel charged toward the pair. He launched himself toward the newbie intending to hug her. Let her touch magnificence once and despair that she woke it early. As he passed a threshold, an untold amount of dread crashed into him. Gabriel casually brushed it aside with a small laugh. Oh this one would be fun. It'd been a long time since something had wrung that amount of emotion from him against his will. Well, other than his father.

Gabriel's arms wrapped around the woman. "Oh. M. Gee! New friends! This is fantastic! A peculiar scent touched his nose. One that he would recognize anywhere. His expression turned sinister. "One that apparently likes to mess with time. I'm sure we'll have great mischief so long as you don't injure the timeline." All this was whispered in the woman's ear. Then the bluette spun away from her with a delicate laugh. "Darling Admiral! I didn't see you there. This is a new crew member, is it not?" His gaze swept down the woman critically. He worried a thumbnail with his teeth, the other hand placed cockily on his hip. One might have pegged him as a model or artist in that pose if they didn't know better.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gabriel Bank

The tides had stole her grace [Intro] CetusSigs
    Mythica
    Mythica

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Devotee of Darkness- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 20th October 2021, 2:18 pm

Breathing deeply, the raven haired maiden could stay here undisturbed for hours if she were given the chance. The primal power that flickered and flashed all around her was nearly intoxicating for the Blood Wolf, though what seemed even more interesting than the storm was the ship itself. Gripping the metal railing tightly Maven could feel its magical power. Something coursed through the vessel like a dark wave. She couldn't get enough of this feeling. However her moments of solace were quickly shattered when the presence of something approached.

What came first was the booming voice of a hidden speaker. Grinning widely, Maven's eyes remained shut as she listened to what it said above the wind and rain. "And something tells me that would make two of us." Maven finally said into the storm with the same confident smirk. The shadows moved and danced in the air, forming a humanoid shape made from darkness. As the being began to speak once more and change shape, Maven would continue to face the abyssal storm in the opposite direction with her eyes shut, her mouth slightly open as she got high off of the darkness around her.

A clever one to be sure. To be able to sense all the pain and blood Lady Twilight had caused meant he was certainly in tune with some very specific senses. Though he hadn't quite earned Maven's trust with a straight answer. After the hellish captain had finished speaking and awaited her response, Maven slowly opened her eyes once more and finally turned to face the officer directly. Her golden clock eye glowed ominously in the darkness as it ticked faster with Maven's excitement. She let some time go by as she stared him down with a malicious grin, judging this specter for herself. "People fail to know themselves before coming to me with their pains." She answered cryptically after several long seconds of silence with a sinister smile.

The rain only continued to pelt the deck of the ship, and it seemed to only be getting more intense as time went on. The storm in turn cracked a particularly close bolt of lightning near the portside of the vessel, and in that brief moment of blinding light the woman had seemed to vanish completely from the captain's sight, despite being face to face with him only a moment before. "But enough about boring ol' me, speak of this craft of helhiem and the dark shadow that follows!"
    Her voice called out from somewhere behind him as Maven was spinning around the base of the flag pole, one hand outstretched to the storm with a maniacal smile across her face. As if on cue another bolt of lighting would flash across the sky and blind her from sight for only a moment, and she had disappeared once more.

"Your... Your ship... I can.." Her voice sounded again, this time on the starboard edge of the deck. The woman was facing the storm once more, her hands gripping the railings extremely tight as her eyes shut and her teeth grinded together. "She speaks to me..." It was clear by this point that something about being on the Andromeda made the women feel as if she were drugged. Whatever this ship was, whatever it represented, and whoever this ghostly captain was, she wanted to know it all.

Maven's eyes opened once more when she detected the presence of another being, on very fast approach. "Ehh.?" She mumbled to herself as she turned to face Gabriel just as the man went in for a hug. What happened next was something completely unexpected for Maven. Her eyes got wide suddenly as her face reddened and her expression dropped from confident and sinister to shocked and confused. The random hug was strange on its own, but Maven couldn't remember the last time someone other than Mura made direct contact with her and didn't instantly get warded off by the sense of dread. A normally effective deterrent for unwanted attention... Until now it seemed. Of course within a few moments of touching the girl Gabriel would start to notice a very hostile and painful feeling, as if his very body was being invaded by a evil magic from the girl. Once he let go however, the feeling would subside. There's no telling how fast the corruption would work on someone who tried to make contact with the source, it was good that he let go. When the strange man made reference to her time magic, Maven's smile quickly returned and she stared at him directly in the eyes, her golden clock continuing to tick with haste. "What gave it away?" She responded with a sinister laugh. "Too late." She'd mumble to herself as Gabriel mentioned the timeline. There were quite a few pathways Maven had taken in this timeline that there was now no going back from..

Observing the blue haired man as he addressed the demonic figure as "Admiral", Maven's eyebrow arched curiously from the interaction. From this she could safely guess that this blue haired wizard must've been a crewmember. And judging by what the Blood Wolf could sense from him, he could handle himself. A unique personality as well, though that was no surprise given this line of work.

"A crewmember? Of this ship? Nononono... not yet. No. Maybe later... Possibly. Hmmm..." Maven began to trail off, walking past both men and looking around curiously. "Ah here it is!" She said with a smile as she found a door that seemed to lead below deck and into the interior of the ship. Without warning it swung open just as she vanished into the inside of the Andromeda. "I need... I.. hmm... you know they never said to go into dark ships... run! run away! HAHAHA! I ran away from that cursed island and look what happened!" Maven continued to rant to herself as she explored the hallways of the ship. "Bouncing between towns and lands beyond though they never stop to feel out the songs between! I did!" Her voice echoed. Does this ship belong to you... Admiral?" She finally asked, stopping dead in her tracks as she stared ahead with wide, slightly twitching eyes.

Mythica's Theme:
    Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Shiva
    Experience : 106,180

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 5th November 2021, 1:00 pm

The sudden entrance of Gabriel was a surprise but something not unexpected judging form the blue hair mages ostentatious personality. Although he was yet to be fully accepted as one of the abyss walkers, the personal crew of the Andromeda, the admiral respected Gabriel's abilities. Seeing the awkward exchange between the girl and Gabriel, the Admiral couldn't help but chuckle as the young ladies face bloomed a red blush upon receiving the impromptu embrace.

"Gabriel... try no to pressure our.... guest..." the Admiral spoke in his usual charred and grainy tone. The smoldering bones tilted its head in a manner that would indicate that his words leaned towards it being an order rather than a suggestion. The Admiral watched silently as the young woman walked past them, he mused at the possibility of her joining his ranks. The Admiral could not help but think of how the mysterious lady could be a great asset to his goals.

The young woman would waltz into the depths of the Andromeda's hull, the Admiral gave no chase. He simply allowed the woman to explore to her hearts desire, he knew she would find nothing unless he willed it. After all, the Andromeda was alive and her halls and structure can be changed to whatever the Admiral pleased. The Admiral and the ship was one, anything on the ship he could know at a moments notice. He listened intently to the woman rant, as she lay her inquiries on the metaphorical table like a bunch of playing cards.

The Admiral began to sink into the depths of the ship. His visage returning to ash and shadow. The Admiral would materialize before the female mage, his body phasing through the walls. His burning skull adorned with his tricorne hat turned towards the time mage.

"Aye...this ship... she belongs to me... and I belong to her... I am her captain... and she is my vessel..." The captain mused as he confirmed the obvious.

"Tell me... how does my ship speak to you?...." the captain inquired as his burning hand gently touched the walls of the ship. The storm outside silenced, almost as if responding to the gentle touch of the Admiral.

"....If you are curious... I do not mind a inquisitive soul... however... if you plan to harm my ship... or my crew... I'm afraid I cannot continue to be cordial to you lass...." the Admirals voice darkened as his flames intensified slightly, the storm outside brewed and rumbled again once again untied with the Admirals tone and cadence.

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Experience : ‭‭38,500

Post by Cetus 9th November 2021, 8:23 pm

Gabriel moaned in delight as a painful sensation invaded his body. He shivered happily, squeezing a little bit more. "Hurt me more, mami." The bluette cackled in the woman's ear. Pain, dread and one that messed with time caused Gabriel to feel curious. Could she be manipulating the timestream around herself to ward off others? How many had breached those iron walls? The possibility of such a challenge sent another shiver down his spine. Perhaps he'd endeavor to befriend this strange one.

At the woman's question, Gabriel flashed a wide smile. His finger tapped his nose. "One of my status can smell their meal." He said cryptically. An off the cuff test of the woman's intelligence. After all, to be friends with someone like Gabriel, one had to show at least a modicum of intelligence. The Admiral's chiding voice had Gabriel's head snapping back. "No pressure here, Admiral!" He said with a salute. "Besides, this minx could snap me in two. Not to mention the lover I smell on her. I doubt she'd bed with a weakling. So again, no pressure here!"

The bluette followed the crazy woman into the bowels of Andromeda. She seemed to switch rapidly between sanity and insanity. Something Gabriel could understand. Not that he'd ever been crazy, nope not him. Heh. A giggle bubbled from Gabriel's throat at the serious question the woman asked at the end of her rant. "Ah, the songs... The songs of the universe" He stretched his hands out to touch something invisible. A deep thrum spat visible notes into Andromeda. Gabriel laughed again as he caressed them. The Admiral's threat had Gabriel cocking his head.

"Darling Admiral. Sweetling Andromeda! How does one understand intent behind action or song or dance? Do you feel it? Simply know it? Or is it something you divine in a moment?" Gabriel asked. The Admiral had threatened him when he'd boarded. Andromeda as well. They'd teased him with the sweet release of death. "By the by, I didn't catch your name, Time Honey. Mind enlightening my mind with it?" He directed the question toward the woman. He should have a name for her other than crazy chick or time lady. "If you do not have one or shan't give me one, I shall bestow one upon you. My chosen name is Gabriel." The bluette swept off an invisible hat as his body bent into a bow. He did hope she permitted him to grant her a name. It had been such a long time.

Gabriel Bank

The tides had stole her grace [Intro] CetusSigs
    Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 15th February 2022, 2:18 am

If the ship itself was not enough to gain the interest of Mythica, its current choice in crewmembers may. Of course there were no shortage of strange people in Earthland, and it was very rare anything could really surprise the woman. Yet she felt herself yearning to stay the longer these people spoke. The admiral as he was aptly named appeared to be more than just an apparition in Mythica's eyes. His ghostly appearance along with the soulless eyes commanded the fear she would expect from such a place. Though she wondered what lay beneath the shadow and flame, and if she would ever be able to pry it open and see for herself.

The blue haired crewmate on the other hand seemed to differentiate himself from the Admiral in an equally odd manor. Obviously his mind was dancing in the wind, perhaps nearly as shattered as her own. When he remarked about his "meal" the clock eyed woman simply sneered. "You may choke." Mythica hinted with the same sinister smile. As the admiral reigned in his eager accomplice Mythica couldn't help but arch an eyebrow at his comments, though she wasn't going to respond to them as the girl wasn't keen on talking about Mura in the presence of strangers.

The longer the woman stayed aboard the vessel the more and more she tried to understand its purpose. Raving like a madwoman to be sure, but her keen senses were doing their best to notice abnormalities at the same time. Yet she could feel the powers working against her. Hiding from her. Not completely surprised there, as it was obvious the admiral had no reason to trust her yet. Gabriel grabbed her attention again however once he asked for her name. At this question Mythica bowed her head. "There are many who call me Maven my kind sirs. You may do the same." The raven haired girl responded, her tone shifting almost on a whim from deranged to polite. Though when the Admiral appeared before her the girl stopped in her tracks, looking up at the much taller being. His question sparked a light laugh in Maven, though she didn't leave him in suspense forever. "This world has soooo many secerts... I have learned a few of them." She answered cryptically. Of course she wasn't wrong, for Mythica could never lie. Whatever force drove this ship felt very familiar. The girl had descended into the depths of Daemonhood long ago and learned how it felt. Whatever sourced the Andromeda with its dark power could very likely be similar to the demon that haunted her blood. Of course, theories was all she really had for now. If she wanted to know more, Maven felt she would need to gain the trust of this Admiral.

His veiled threat towards Maven caused her to smirk. "Awe, fear is a good colour on you." She chuckled with a slight head tilt. Her golden clock eye spinning with excitement. "Though it is misplaced! Hehe... Well maybe a little." She would continue. This time Maven walked closer to the Admiral, the young girl's eyes growing wider as she peered closely at his limbs. Disregarding personal space, she would stand on her toes to get a closer look into his flaming skull if he did not retreat. "I merely wish to learn! To study! And in exchange well... Maybe I can offer a little knowledge of my own?" She asked, though her tone got noticeably darker.

Mythica's Theme:

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 11:00 pm