Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

✺ spindrifting: terra firma ✺

misty
    misty

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ❊ meliora vitae ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,541

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❊ azula oceania dance ❊
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

✺ spindrifting: terra firma ✺ Empty ✺ spindrifting: terra firma ✺

Post by misty 27th April 2021, 11:56 am

s p i n d r i f t i n g t e r r a f i r m a

✺ spindrifting: terra firma ✺ SLHjzU6

second generation earth dragon slayer

overview:
    magic: spindrifting: terra firma | earth dragon slayer ✺
    type: solitary slayer magic | + slayer benefits
    lacrima acquisition: here

description:
    ✺ wee ✺

✺ spindrifting: terra firma ✺ Chinese_dragon_by_fennecfoxaim_d9y9pen-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMDgiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8zMWYxN2M4OC1mN2NhLTQxNjUtYTMwMy0yODRlNTg1NzJiOWRcL2Q5eTlwZW4tNWM1ZmMyMmItOWE2Yi00MmI3LWJkYjctOTQwMDEzNTFjZDIxLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0zNzcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

lineage:
    ✧:

unique abilities:
    spindrifting: the technique of the elder dragon of terra, spindrifting is the ability to surf against manifestations and physical forms of the earth upon what the caster is to refer to as a rock board, which is essentially a surfboard made of rock, stone, and dirt from the pure ground; capable of utilizing this passively at all times, this is capable of traveling up to the speeds of the caster's maximum movement speed, and will not trigger motion sickness due to the bond of the earth and the caster. while this may seem like more of a passive style of maneuvering around the battlefield, this grants the caster the ability to surf upon their own magical spells and manifestations of rock, as if one was riding upon tidal waves from the ocean. a similar technique was utilized by the bethel to drift upon the clouds on a twirling sphere of dirt- in addition to being capable of utilizing this feat to its full extent, cordelia will passively retain a 45% buff (increasing 5% per rank to s) to her movement speed at all times. while this rock board is quite sturdy, it doesn't protect the caster from anything that was to come at them naturally, and functions as more of an ethereal terrain movement tool. ✺

_____________________________________________________________________________________

✺ spindrifting: terra firma ✺ 3Lexy9U

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:56 am