Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rogue Robots

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Admin Magic
    Second Skill: Mod Magic
    Third Skill: Dev Magic

Rogue Robots Empty Rogue Robots

Post by Admin 5th April 2021, 3:38 am

Job Title: Rogue Robots
    Category: Normal
    Job Location: Motor City
    Solo Word Count: 2,500
    Group Word Count: 5,000
    Additional Requirements: N/A
    Job Description: "Oops, Sorry about this. I kind of accidentally...made a small army of rogue robots. They don't seem to be hunting people to hurt them but umm...if provoked they will attack. I don't want anyone hurt but it might only be a matter of time before that happens if they are not dealt with. As such, I am taking full responsibility and funding mages that would be qualified to deal with and disable such creations. I must warn you though, each and every robot is radically different and powered by various magical sources depending on which one you encounter. The local law enforcement has also been notified and although they are not happy with the situation as long as no one is hurt I will not need to face persecution. Hence, I am hiring as many mages as able to prevent such a thing. Word of caution, some of the Rogue robots are far more powerful then the others. I would recommend extreme caution around them as they have a Cortex Mainframe that allows them to think and evolve. They will change their tactics based on their situation and will even flee if they deem they need to. Don't underestimate their ability to think. If able, bring them back in working order, but this isn't necessary.
    Enemies: Everything about the robots is completely up to the player's design.
    Reward: 40,000 jewel.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 8:26 pm