Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Sunny Wake-Up From Reality

Chelly
    Chelly

Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : the fallen ones
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Esper
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Sunny Wake-Up From Reality Empty A Sunny Wake-Up From Reality

Post by Chelly 16th August 2013, 2:57 am

It was a sunny day over magnolia. Everything seemed normal and most people were doing their usual things. Like loading out there market stuff and setting up there shop. Walking to class or something else that they usually would do. In all of this business a girl that didn’t really belong to this world was walking.  She seemed to know where she was heading as she didn’t realy bother to look around. Only for clothing shops she threw a look at them but firmly walked forward. How much she loved to shop she couldn’t do that right now. She had to join a guild as quick as possible. It seemed the special people in this world went to guilds to gather. They did jobs or something and gained money that way.

She didn’t had any house in this world and she didn’t know how things worked here. but when she asked people around about a place they always asked if she was a mage so after a while she said yes and they explained to her about the guilds and jobs. It seemed a easy way to gain a place to live and to get some fast money.  Plus the guild members could help her train and maybe find a way back to her home world once more. She didn’t pick any guild tough. She picked the only guild that had a female leader at the top. This girl should be a very special one since it was the only female guild leader of the legal guilds and chelly wasn’t planning to turn to the evil side any time soon.

Chelly was wearing a white mini-skirt with two big boots on her feet. She was wearing a red top with a sleeveless jacket on top of it. it was short on one side but on the other side of the jacket it went until her knee. On his part there was also a metal armor attached to it. she wore a red belt with a flower on the front. On her right shoulder a metal shoulder pat was attached and on her neck a big metal choker was hanging. Her face was that of a normal young girl but in red there were whiskers tattooed on her cheeks. Her hair was brown and styled in two pony tails in the back and two long strings of hair in the front. The most remarkable thing were the two cat ears and the cat tail. She was half cat but she hated that fact. She hated cats and she hated all the work she had with the tail. Only the ears she found a bit cute since she had foxy kind of ears.

She finally arrived at the doors of the guild. It was a very big building and looked like a castle. The gates were open and a lot of people were coming in and out. it seemed very lively and brightly. A lot of guys and girls were talking to each other. Here and there a guy came to her to ask her what she was doing here but she just whistled them off and said that was not there business. she hated men always thinking a girl couldn’t take care of herself. She entered the guild and could see a lot of tables around the guild. It was very noisy and here and there a fight was happening. A lot of people were drinking and there was laughter and pleasure. This guild realy seemed fun she tought.

“Hai! Where can I find the guild master around here!”, she shouted at a group of girls sitting at one of the tables. She wanted to get into this guild asap. It seemed very fun. The booze seemed good it was a relaxed atmosphere and dam a lot of girls were running this guild. The perfect guild for her.

Last edited by Chelly on 20th August 2013, 8:53 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Sunny Wake-Up From Reality Chelly_zps3576676d
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Sunny Wake-Up From Reality Empty Re: A Sunny Wake-Up From Reality

Post by Aiden Ainsley 16th August 2013, 12:58 pm

Griffon looked over and saw the new person. He got up from the table that he was playing his guitar and singing at. He walked over to the new person and kind of smiled and backed away a bit. "Uhh, hi I'm Griffon. What's yours..?" Griffon sounded shy. Draco saw Griffon talking to her, giggled, and few over. "I'm sorry about that Griffons shy around girls. Anyway I'm Draco." Draco sat on top of Griffon shoulder as Griffon slowly held out his hand as if to shake the new persons hand. "What's your magic?" Griffon asked

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ene
    Ene

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Altair, the 12th brightest

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Sunny Wake-Up From Reality Empty "Off the Bed I go!"

Post by Ene 18th August 2013, 3:05 am

"H-huh?"

At half-past nine in the morning, her eyes flew open...

"Yargh!"

...to the overwhelming blinding powers of a sun-lit glass window.

Wing buries her vision in the comforting shade of a single outstretched arm, a fleeting pain burning in the corners of her cracking eyelids and water-dry throat threatening to bring her face flat to the floor. Blinking back the shine, she lets her gaze float over the unfamiliar environment, and re-surface her memory from the blank abyss its become. Strangely enough, nothing seems the least bit a familiar figure, and no matter how many times she bonks her head to make her remember stuff, the memory snaps before it even hits the ground.

Her head is fuzzy and full of static, and for some reason it feels like she'd been left without an inch of sunlight for a decade. It felt.. new and foreign -the way the warmth crawled on her skin like butterflies fluttering against newly opened flowers. It leaves her perplexed, and she could help but feel lost in the world she was born in. Wing throws her legs off the bed, feeling the lack of her shoes and the ice-sharp tickle of cold tiles against her feet, she shivers slightly.

"Ugh..what happened?" she asks, throwing to no one in particular, just the release of having to ask a necessary question in a suitable moment. Might as well, anyway, didn't matter. She places a hand on her head, feeling the inevitable pumping sensation from head to toe, heart to artery, vein to capillary. She wobbles herself up, grabbing unto the bed post for support. A mirror is sitting on the far side of the clinic she wondered into, and for the sake of having a good grip unto what happened the past Aeon, Wing looks back at her reflection.

In horror, she widens her eyes, and fails to suffice a scream since..well, her throat's dry and unable to process anything other than a-

"Meep..."

To be honest, she looked horrible than she could ever attain in a day of rolling in dirt. The girl that looked mottled on the other end of the wall seemed to tell of what'd happen when you were tossed into a storm in a forest with everything going into your face, when finally, you'd wake up in a patch of white bandages and and scratches and generally having yourself looking less cared for..less human in fact. She could only twitch a single, sun-sore eye.

"What..on..earth.."

Scratching back at the scars that formed on her arms and legs, she'd have to wonder of the recent melancholy she went through to get battered so much..and the real crux of the problem was, why couldn't she remember? Noise is heard from outside the door, and what with the curious underling that she is, the little bed-head starts walking.

Well, tries to, at least, though stumbling would be a better term.

"Hang on, I can't go outside like this! Uh..."

Wing grabs the edges of a bedside drawer, the drawers clicking to the rhythm of her locking and unlocking. She smiles triumphantly at the feeling of her satchel in between her fingers, and with a forceful swirl into it's contents, she hooks her hand unto a brush and swiftly runs it through the tangles in her hair.

Time may have brought a halt to a day's normality, but it could only take a minute or two to catch up. Time may have unfolded, and stars may have collided, died and were born in the course of her absence, but it doesn't take more than a full 15 ticks of a clock to be brought into the world as it is.

"Gee, reality's harsh, making you go along even if you stopped."

She laughs as she throws the brush into the bag, heaving the strap over her bandaged shoulder. A tap to the foot of her shoe ringing as a final signal of getting back up from her sleep.

"Alright, time to start living again..whatever happened. Right, so time to see where I am exactly."

Wing unlocks the door, and lets the light flood in.

"Wait a second-"

Time can never stop running,

"Isn't this..the guild?!"

Only people can. And when they do, they're bound to find themselves in a hurdle when they decide to get back up.

So does her entrance goes, as informal as it seemed.

A Sunny Wake-Up From Reality Siggy-11-ver1_zps3503d46a
     m a i nA Sunny Wake-Up From Reality Star2b a t t l e A Sunny Wake-Up From Reality Star2c h a r a c t e rA Sunny Wake-Up From Reality Star2m a g i c A Sunny Wake-Up From Reality Star2p e t
    Rika
    Rika

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Guns Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rika 20th August 2013, 8:35 am

Rika had found the magnolia's inn the night before, and decide to rent a room for the night, cause she knew she would have a long day tomorrow, she had already planed that she were going to join the Fairy Tails guild, but found it a bit late to move over there to ask if she could join.

So Rika had rented a room at the inn for two since none of the single bed rooms were free, Most of the night she was just lying in the bed, wearing her Astral Dress which she always wears and is made out of crimson and black frills, which giving's her the appearance of an elegant Gothic Lolita.

Many people did tent to stare at her for the appearances she have and cloth style, Not least the guys stairs at her well sized chest, Rika just had something against guys and did seem them as if they were only trying to become friends with her to abuse her, the few people who had actually seen her left eye mostly got scared of it cause its a watch witch is working counter-clockwise in her eye.

Rika did finally fall asleep that night and woke up by someone standing beside her asking her to get out, it seem like she had slept a little long since she had only rented the room until 7 in the morning and it was already 8am.

"Whaaat, its so much already" she yelled at the innkeeper.

before getting up and quickly got dressed not wanting to waste her day sleeping, she had much more important stuff to do then sleeping, she did throw the innkeeper a few more cols as she did run off.

"Ahh i hope the guild is open now, i really really wanna join it as fast as i possibly can."

She tripped over her own feets a few times on her way through the market and almost crash into a fruit stand, but was saved by some random guy who did catch her in time, Rika then finally got to the Fairy Tail guild and looked at the size of that build all amazed, but no time to be amazed she did rush inside too eager to actually look were she was walking she bumping right into the back of some girl.

She did get them both to fall over as she noticed this girl were talking with some guy, and she also had something looking like cat ears.

"I'm sooo very sorry miss, i really am, i did not look where i was going, i was just super eager to get here as fast as possible so i could join the guild."

She said laying on the ground in her Astrall dress a little embarrassed by what she had just done.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 20th August 2013, 6:56 pm

Griffon looked past the girl he was talking to and looked at the girl who had just bumped into her. He walked over there and held out a hand to help her up. Griffon smirked a little. "Wow, there are a lot of new comers today! I'm Griffon, nice to meet you." Griffon smiled "I guess your here to join the guild huh?" Griffon put his hands in his pockets and stared at the girl for a second. "Well anyway welcome!" Draco looked over at Griffon talking and made a little frown. "I guess I should introduce my self now. I'm Draco." Griffon laughed at Draco's expression.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:41 am