Name: Rudal Bird
Birthday: May 20th
Special Characteristics: N/A
Personality: Rudal is no coward and will never run from a fight. This often times puts him in the position of finishing anything he starts or is brought into. His mother criticized him for this personality trait, but he doesn't really care. Along with his braveness, comes fearlessness. Rudal fears no one. Status is irrelevant to him and he thinks it's a waste of time to fear death. At times, Rudal can be quite charismatic and influential. Growing up, he was a big troublemaker and would make problems with bullies and even adults somewhat. His fearlessness and bravery inspired other kids to do reckless things without fearing the consequences. He could also easily get other kids to join him in doing mischievous things.
With a carefree attitude, Rudal approaches issues, almost never taking them seriously. Even in spite of being an official mage. While Rudal may be serious when it comes to battle or personal matters when it comes to loyalty, Rudal would prefer to have fun and relax, such as enjoying banquets. Rudal also does not seem to take disputes seriously with others either. Also, Rudal is highly optimistic. He sees the bright side of things or something that goes wrong with a smile and an upbeat nature.
Considering all his characteristics and behaviors, Rudal's probably most distinguishing aspect of his personality is the ability to make friends out of almost anybody. Including rivals and villains. Rudal is extremely loyal to his friends and guildmates and will easily lose his temper if they are hurt in any way. In order to avenge and protect those dear to him, Rudal is willing to do drastic acts, even if it means breaking a promise to his mates. Rudal also believes that all people should be faithful to their friends, and he would stick up for the victims if he saw someone betraying their own comrades. Even if they are enemies. As a result, the apparent selflessness of Rudal also encourages others to side with him. He also shows respect for things a person is willing to die for, to the point of even fighting to preserve what the individual will throw their lives away for.
- Food in general. The type of food he likes the most is meat. In fact, he thinks he used to be a carnivore when he was younger.
- Rudal cares a lot about his friends. They are the closest things to him. He really enjoys spending time with them and going on adventures.
- Essentially, any magic that's flashy or really strong, will impress Rudal. Even if it's an enemy's magic. He won't be afraid to let them know either.
- Rudal hates all types of condiments and sauces. There's no particular reason he just doesn't like the taste of any of them and doesn't want them anywhere near his food.
- Being a heavy sleeper, he sleeps long and hard. He likes sleeping so he'll fall asleep at random times throughout the day and he's fine with people waking him up but it depends on how the do it. If they give him a gentle shake, that's fine. But if they violently shake him or hit him or he just gets woke up in a wild manner, he'll be upset.
- When Rudal likes someone, he cares for them. If someone hurts who he likes he'll be upset and pay them back
- Rudal wants to be free. He wants to be able to do pretty much anything he wants with whoever he wants. He wants to be able to explore the world and go on adventures with friends.
- Kinda going hand in hand with freedom, Rudal also wants to explore the world. He wants to discover new interesting things with friends and experience good memories.
- Rudal strives to become one of the most powerful mages in Fiore so he can protect the ones closest to him. He plans to do this by training a lot and learning whenever he can.
- Ironically, Rudal has never been stung by a bee or wasp but he hates them and has a hidden fear of them. He wants to be nowhere around them or even see them.
- Rudal fears condiments will find their way onto his food. He fears the thought of someone meddling with his food and sneaking condiments on there. Some may not consider this a fear but Rudal does.
- Probably Rudal's biggest fear, is not being able to protect who he cares about. He fears he won't be strong enough to protect the people he likes and will lose them.
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Yellow
Skin Tone: Fair
Appearance: Rudal's body is quite toned and muscular. He goes shirtless wearing only some black trousers and black sandals. The only think he wears on his torso is a black coat that is draped on his shoulders.
Guild: Fairy Tail
Tattoo: Right side of his neck
Tattoo Color: Red
Last edited by Chicken Fingers on 29th March 2021, 5:46 am; edited 3 times in total