Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Jail Bird

Basima Hakim
    Basima Hakim

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Jail Bird Empty Jail Bird

Post by Basima Hakim 22nd June 2016, 4:35 am

Name: Jail Bird
    Species: Vulture
    Type: Combat Pet
    Description: In one of the prisons of Desierto, the vultures enjoyed sitting in the windows of inmates as if they were waiting for them to die. One of these vultures, one that had a beat-up face, happened to sit on Basima's window one day. Feeling pity for the poor creature's deformity, she gave the creature a portion of her food and bid it good luck in the harsh desert. When Basima was later forced out of the prison into the desert, flocks of vultures poked and played with her. The vulture with the face deformity ("Jail Bird," as she called him) arrived at that time and chased the vultures off. From that moment, she and him were companions.
    Spoiler:
    Abilities:

Combat:

Combat:

Noncombat:

Last edited by Basima Hakim on 22nd June 2016, 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

Jail Bird Empty Re: Jail Bird

Post by Guest 22nd June 2016, 10:49 am

Weak pets are allowed two abilities (one D rank and one C rank), you can have as many noncombat abilities as you want (such as the flight you listed), but I suggest making abilities that are effective in combat (i.e. a fire blast or an ice beam). If you need an example, here's my pet for one.
    Basima Hakim
    Basima Hakim

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Post by Basima Hakim 22nd June 2016, 5:23 pm

I'm sorry, I must have been careless and skipped that part when reading the rules. I've added combat abilities like you suggested.

Post by Guest 22nd June 2016, 5:34 pm

Jail Bird AESz729

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:35 pm