Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Goddess's plan

Smrt
    Smrt

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dark Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Motor City Rush- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 36
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2212

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anti-Space magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Goddess's plan Empty Goddess's plan

Post by Smrt 9th November 2020, 3:31 pm

JOB LINK

After defeating the Gingerbread monster, Smrt was not sure why anyone would make it, let alone let it loose on the town of Cedar. Still questioning this in the middle of the town square stood a gate, or more accurately a portal. It was hovering in midair and all the people acted like it did not exist. Smrt approached it slowly, trying to assess the danger. Sensing none, he did the unthinkable and stepped through it.
    Smrt felt bliss and love. He started thinking about Mari, and at that moment anger overwhelmed his mind.
    "Where am I? Who are you?" Smrt said, feeling some else's presence in his head.
    Clear blue sky and a temple with a statue of what appears to be a woman stood in front of Smrt. Then, as if on cue, the woman, who has long green hair and a beautiful white dress with a staff in her hands, as well as a seemingly teenage boy with angel wings and a toga on came forth.
    "Hello there, mage! You are a weird one, but thank you for answering my call and totally not just choosing this job for its simple requirements and low word count! I am Completely Inconspicuous Goddess, and I am here with my assistant, The Shouta Angel." the woman spoke, her voice felt like it was directly projected into Smrt.
    "Uh, what do you mean by 'word count?' And why are you calling us those weird names, Lady Paluten-AHHHHHHH"
    A shining beam of light shot from the ground and blasted the teenage angel away, leaving only the woman to speak to Smrt.
    "Copyrights, Shouta Angel..." the woman said rolling her eyes. "...duh. Anyways, mage, it would be great if you joined forces with us to stop a bunch of bad guys at a ton of planets far away. In order to do that, however, you must first fill out this job application! Simple enough, and free EXP for you! No lying!"
    Her lips parted and her cheeks stretched. It looked more like she was showing teeth than smiling.
    "Free EXP? What? You really are ... AAAA?"
    A shining beam of light shot from the ground and blasted into Smrt. Questions started ringing in Smrt's head.

"What is your name?"
    "I am Smrt."
    "Do you believe in god or gods?"
    "I do not."
    "Do you think you are better than others?"
    "yes"
    The words got stuck in Smrt's mouth unable to come out.
    "What?"
    "yes"
    "Try not to lie?"
    "No."
    "What is your biggest achievement?"
    Smrt started thinking but only his old guild's name came to his mind.
    "Being and Ace of Savage Skull."
    "So you are evil?"
    "No."
    "Are you sure, you did kill people?"
    "That does not make me evil."
    "It doesn't?"
    "No."
    "Can you be trusted?"
    "No, none can."
    "Will you betray me?"
    "No."
    The angel smiled again and Smrt felt relief.
    "Nice. OK, I trust you."

Smrt blinked and in a moment he was back at Cedar at the same spot where he entered the portal. He looked around trying to find the goddess and the angel, but in the place of the portal stood an angel costume that looks identical to the one the teenage angel wore. He took the costume and raised his eyebrows.
    "I must be going crazy."

WC: 551

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Goddess's plan Smrt_sign

OLD:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:50 pm