Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rescue in the Crystal Cave!

Lyretich
    Lyretich

Main Account- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Teresa Sinclair
    Experience : 7,712

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Bond Book
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Rescue in the Crystal Cave!

Post by Lyretich 26th October 2020, 8:19 am

i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.
    Today's designated meeting place and the area of work was Sakuramori. The cherry blossoms were always in full bloom at this place, but this rather breathtaking scenery should not be deceiving, because this place was known for the danger it hid inside itself. The magic was strong here, that could not be denied.

A loud yawn escaped from the silhouette of a young man, who at the time was busy stretching his right arm into the air, while supporting the elbow with his left hand, and slightly twisting his slim waist right and left. The stretch itself was energetic and full of happy vibes, which could be seen from afar, Lyretich was in a good mood, yes - it was an early morning, as always the client liked to meet in the early times' of the day, but at this point, the young man was used to this, plus the discomfort that an early wake-up time could make was nothing compared to the eagerness of going on yet another job, together with Teresa. Even though nothing has started yet, but the young boy already knew - it will be fun, there was never a dull moment when the two of them worked together,  at least not for Lyre.

Dressed in a casual outfit of a brown oversized hoodie, that was tightly tied around the young man's face, with the purpose of hiding the messy brown hair, that he did not have time to style and some light-colored pants, as well as a pair of matching socks with sneakers, and a similar colored over-shoulder bag, Lyre was, as always, waiting for Teresa. Ah, this old lady, I should start calling her Latesa, he chuckled to himself, imagining the reaction his friend would have if he indeed would call her like that, maybe I should try it, the mischievous side, which Teresa often brought out of Lyretich, seemed to be awakened despite the Sun, that was just starting to rise, as he checked his iLac for the time.

Not many people were at the bus station, mostly only those who were hoping at being the first ones to go into the forest and possibly tame some unique wild creature of this exotic area, and well Lyre who was waiting for his companion. Lyre rubbed his eyes a bit as the rays of Sun, that was shining past the building of the bus station, were poking at his eyes, uh... so annoying, his eyes were yet to adjust to the sudden change of the very early morning, almost night-like sky to the bright and warm light of the morning, "Well, at least it seems like it will be a good day, not like we will be able to see it." He murmured to himself.
    @Teresa Sinclair ● notes here ● WC:459/TWC:459
    MADE BY MIZO

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rescue in the Crystal Cave! OjvbKYa
    Golden Lacrima - until 31.10.21
    Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 
    Lineage : Prismatic Grace
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Mentor : Faustein
    Experience : 25,173

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Rescue in the Crystal Cave!

Post by Teresa Sinclair 26th October 2020, 9:25 am

“What is it with you and caves?” The friendly voice from Teresa came from behind Lyre, a bit of a tease in her voice. “Jeez if I keep teaming up with you I might actually lose my ‘fantastic’ tan.” She said with a grin as she walked towards the young boy, taking a mighty sip of her coffee to go. It was absolutely wretched stuff, even if she added a droplet from her flask. It was sour beyond words and strong enough to wake up an elephant in a single sip. Definitely my best creation yet! She thought to herself as she raised her slightly trembling hand in the air to greet her companion. “Sorry about my tardiness. I was making coffee. You want some?” She said grinning widely as she opened her spatial bag and pulled out a thermos flask and a cup. “I swear you hardly have to chew this one.” She said with a wink as she slowly began to pour in the black liquid, that indeed seemed to be just a tiny bit less liquid then it should be. Could be an optical illusion though.

“In any case I got your message. So something, something, blue cavern, something, something, missing child, something, something… I gave up reading around there. But does that sound about right?” She continued happily, actually saying the words something.

Normally Teresa did not mind getting up early. In fact the older she seemed to get, the less sleep she required and the earlier she tended to wake up naturally. The last few days though ~between the jobs with Lyre~ she had been busy helping the scholar division in her guild with some recently found artifacts. They were truly amazing and possibly quite useful. Sadly she had a tendency to get lost in her work and skip out on sleep and food. They had just been getting to the good part when Lyretich had contacted her. For anyone else she probably would have rejected them outright. However she loved working with Lyre, so she had packed up, went to bed to quickly sleep three hours.

Still the coffee was kicking in properly and she had enough endurance to go on a quick B ranked mission. At least she hoped. Going on a coffee run with Lyre tended to end up with them searching through a labyrinth or caverns.

“Okay, so did you meet the client already? I am ready to go explore those crystal caves. I have read the most incredible things about them. Supposedly they are able to generate their own Herz frequency and some crystals have a different color from the others. Some think that has to do with acidic water coming through the ceiling, while others think it has to do with gasses in the caverns themselves. Did you know that for some reason sensing magic or other people in the caverns I supposed to be impossible. Oh and the most recent expedition found some evidence there are possibly more levels beneath the already explored parts. Of course we have not explored the entire caves though, so that could be natural. It seems search parties tend to get confused and end up going in circles. They think it has something to do with the air in the caves. However tests with small birds and other animals have not shown any conclusive evidence. Of course animals move much more on instinct than we humans do and… Oh crap I forgot my coffee.” Terese said, frozen for a moment as she gazed at her cup, before raising it to take another sip.

WC: 595
    TWC: 1,054/2500
    @Lyretich

_____________________________________________________________________________________

99%

Rescue in the Crystal Cave! Tcrw0f10
    Lyretich
    Lyretich

Main Account- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyretich 27th October 2020, 2:02 am

After waiting for around ten more minutes Lyretich's female companion finally came into the sight, not really sounding the as being even slightless apologetic for coming late, not that the young boy minded that, as he was already prepared for this kind of situation before he even decided to ask for Teresa's help. "Latesa..." he mumbled it under his beautifully sculpted nose as quietly as he could, but still loud enough for his friend to hear, yet being able to pretend that he never had said anything, as he reached for the warm beverage of the coffee that was offered to him, coffee is the thing I can always count on her for. Lyretich had the idea of stepping away and getting himself some coffee, but the idea of Teresa coming while he was away, didn't really sit well with him, he didn't want his companion to get the chance of saying that he was the one being late.

"Yeah, I am starting to feel that caves love me, " he chuckled loudly, as the older female had a point, somehow the jobs that were involved with going to caves were often allocated to Lyretich, that at this point it started to seem like destiny. Lyre gave a quick awkward side glance, before answering his friend's question. "Nope, I still didn't meet them. I was waiting for you, wouldn't it be better to go and listen to the story together. At this point, I pretty much know the same amount of information as you do and that they are located in this small village," he pointed at the picture of the map that was given to him, "so, let's go visit the couple first and hear the details." To be honest, he was just lazy to go there alone, but Teresa didn't need to know that, so while waiting for her Lyre had planned a whole speech or more like a few speeches as his answers to justify - why he didn't go there yet.

"I think I should take away your cup of coffee, what the heck did you put in it?" he just couldn't help but ask, before Lyre reached the cup, that Teresa was slowly lifting up to her lips with one of his hands and block the female's mouth from ever touching that cup as he gently lowered it down with his own hand, as the number of words that the silver-eyed woman spat was uncomfortable for the early morning. "This for sure was TMI,"he paused for a minute, pondering did the elder aunty know the abbreviation, before continuing to explain, "TMI means too much information if by chance someone here doesn't know," he quickly glanced at Teresa as both of them were making their way to the small village that was hidden somehow in between the beautiful cherry blossom trees.

Luckily it did not take them long, and it was usually the case that time flew by faster while having a chit chat on the road. That was pretty much what their conversation had been for the time they walked up to the village, both of them caught up with each other's lives on the small details that were left out from their usual conversation using the iLac. "The day will be really nice, but it seems you aren't fated to see it, not that I am," he tried to joke around a bit, as he heard what Teresa was up the past few days, being cooped up in her guild research facility.

As Lyre's eyes seemed to open wider, probably because the coffee was finally kicking in, they had arrived at the front door of the house that the couple, who requested their help was residing. Glancing right and left, before knocking on the door, Lyre understood why none of the big three legal guilds accepted this job. The village was very small, located in an isolated area, and well it did not look well off, or more like it looked too normal. "Hopefully they are awake already, and we aren't the weirdos for showing up so early," the young male pulled his right hand's finger together as he used the backside of his hand to knock on the door.
    @Teresa Sinclair ● notes here ● WC:705/TWC:1759
    MADE BY MIZO

Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 27th October 2020, 4:17 am

Teresa growled for a moment and her eyes spat fire as Lyre blocked her access to the liquid black gold in her hand. Yet deep down she also knew it was probably for the best. Even she had noticed she might have been talking a tiny bit too much and her hands were trembling. For a moment she considered evening out the score with a healthy dose of scotch. It was basic math. If coffee made her hyper and alcohol slowed her down, the two should cancel each other out. Just in time though she remembered that was not how it worked, as Irish coffee made her drunk and hyper. For some reason they did not subtract but add.

Luckily Lyre did distract her from her internal thought process. “I am not that old, you insolent brat!” She said, feigning to be annoyed as she placed her fist on the top of his head, knuckles first, applied a bit of pressure and began twisting her wrist rapidly. “That was also for calling me Latesa.” She said with a friendly grin as she removed her hand from the boys previous pristine head.

“Oho, but I do like this hairstyle. What do you call it? Coup the morning?” She said with a grin and obvious joy in her voice as she pointed directly at the mess that she made of his previously perfect hair.

It was true though what Lyre said and it was a shame they probably would not witness the beautiful day that was supposed to come. Occupational hazard. Luckily someone was awake when they arrived near the small house. Now Teresa had never cared much about wealth, but this was small even by her standards. If any indication, it was obvious the only thing this family had was itself and she could only imagine the loss of a child in that situation.

“You did good kiddo, choosing this job.” She said warmly to Lyre after they heard out the parents and were now on the way to the crystal caverns. She patted him softly on the back for no apparent reason and a genuine smile was playing on her lips.

If you counted all her history, her entire past together, the best she could hope for was to be counted as a chaotic neutral person. That is if several sections of her youth could be ignored completely. Those were different times though. Mass sacrifices were all the rage for the lords and standing was based upon conquest and raw power. When she was young she had played the game and she had been good at it. Scheming, intriguing, plotting, they had suited her well as the queen of Lord Klaus.

However that was a long time ago and she had even tried not to kill anyone for no good reason the past decade or so. So to see Lyre pick that quest, well let’s say it was nice for her to see this youth had it’s heart in the right place.

“Okay so we are supposed to search the caves and subdue the local sacred creatures, without harming them.” She said as she could see the caves looming in the distance. “Worst case, I can try to trap all the creatures in special kekkai shields, but that is a last resort. Kekkai that require are to pass through, but keep a pet in are… difficult.” She continued as she turned towards Lyre. “So what kind of plan did you come up with?” She asked the young boy, knowing he was rather smart and she figured he had several strategies by now.

WC: 598
    TWC: 2,357/5,000
    @Lyretich

99%

Lyretich
    Lyretich

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyretich 29th October 2020, 12:51 am

After some walk, finally, they had reached the cave, where the supposed kidnapped child was to be. From outside the cave did not look like anything grand, a place that some mystical creatures, that the villagers held as sacred, lived, but well since the start of their companionship Lyre and Teresa always ended up in some weird caves that were hiding a lot more than it meets the eye, as such it wouldn't be too much of a surprise, at this point if indeed it was grand.

"Hm... Well, first thing first, they told us that some sacred crystal-like creatures are living in it, but as villagers are afraid to go into the cave, no one has really seen them. Hopefully, they are small and cute and we can easily sustain them, because like you said we cannot really harm them. And who knows, maybe the kiddo had just fallen into some hole and cannot get out from it," the couple had a hunch that it was possible for the playful inhabitants to have the child, but it was just an assumption, because of that the pair had to consider all possibilities. And it was very possible that the creatures were actually quite friendly.

The entrance part of the cave even inside did not look like anything special, as both of them made their way deeper and deeper into the cave, a sight to behold came into the view. The ceiling at one point was moving, or so it seemed. "I think that those things up there could be one of the creatures that were mentioned to us, called Stalactite," he glanced at Teresa, they did not seem threatening, but the sheer number of them did, "let's just try going past them and hope nothing happens", nothing much happened, but the cute things did approach them, seemingly looking for a pat, which wouldn't be all that bad, if their edges were not so sharp, "What do you think about using your shields to guard as, while we pass through this section? I am afraid if all of them come to us, I will be a bleeding mess, you might be fine tho, you have your armor," he pouted slightly, in this case, he was jealous of the older woman, because the small cuties, would not hurt Teresa as they brush past her armor.
    @Teresa Sinclair ● notes here ● WC:393/TWC:2750
    MADE BY MIZO

Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 30th October 2020, 2:41 am

Teresa was disappointed a bit as well by the looks from the caves. From the name and all the rumors, she had hoped for something really shiny and spectacular looking. Instead they were kind of bland and not very interesting looking. Yet even from a distance she could tell they were different inside. Even from here she could tell she could not sense inside the caves. Like a giant mirror was in front of it, bouncing back her attempts to sense the energy in and surrounding them. She thought about warning Lyre, but the boy was in many way a better mage then she was and head a good head on his shoulders.

Maybe a bit naive though, though I guess that is part of his boyish charms.” The silver eyed witch thought to herself as she glanced over for a brief moment, hiding a small smile. Well to be honest, hoping the creatures would be harmless was more then a bit naive. There is no way the villagers would have asked them to subdue their mythical creatures, if there was no other way. That was just silly talk.

“Well off course I can always be wrong and learn something, even in my day and age.” Teresa said suddenly out loud, shrugging as she saw the harmless creatures, forgetting the first part had not been out loud. “Color my pink and tickled, those are adorable.” She said with an endearing voice as she stretched out her hand to pet the creature. “YOUEWWWCCCHHHHH!” She exclaimed loudly as she quickly pulled back her hand, tore of her glove and put her wounded finger in her mouth. “Yeah… that might be a good idea.” She said as she tasted fresh iron in her mouth. Remarkable… they cut through my iron gauntlet with less then three pounds of pressure. She thought as she looked at the creatures with an observant gaze.

Sadly that also cut short a small joke she wanted to make. Teresa had planned to offer the little boy a piggie back ride, to keep him safe. Sadly that was no longer an option.

“Here.” She said as she touched herself and then the boy on the shoulder. A moment later a bright glow surrounded the two of them, as if they were two pieces of iron that had been in the fire too long. “Ah my bad, a skin kekkai. It should hold, but I really need to figure out how to tone down that glow.” She said as she shrugged and then began to move forward through the corridors, careful to avoid the creatures when possible. “Oh but do stay relatively close. I am not sure over what distance I can keep up the shield.” She said as she was gathering a small, but constant stream of aether from her surroundings.

Ironically it was her own ability that helped them a lot. It was indeed impossible to sense magic or much else in the caverns. Even worse was that they were build like a maze and it was almost impossible to keep their bearings. However she could sense the soot she left behind. The stain of magic devoidness was following her like a thread.

“Hmm I wonder how much further these caves go, but I could use a small breather.” Teresa said after a couple of hours trudging through the caverns and with a snap of her fingers the glow disappeared around the two of them. “Do you think this is the right way?” She asked as she pulled out a cigarette and lid it.

WC: 590
    TWC: 3,340/5,000
    @Lyretich

99%

Lyretich
    Lyretich

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyretich 1st November 2020, 10:03 am

The shields were effective, Lyretich and Teresa passed thru the little, playful rascals quite fast and safely. "Oh yes, would be a very nice skill - minus the shine," it was good that he and his companion were in a cave where no one saw them, Lyre imagined the scene if anyone of his friends saw him, shining like the brightest moon thru the dark night sky - they would laugh their asses off, and make fun of him for the years to come, one hundred percent.

Well if he had confessed to Teresa that he actually had no idea where they were heading would she be mad? Lyre didn't really want to test it, so he kept quiet just quietly humming as if he actually had some idea. "This might be the right way," he looked at the older female that had a cigarette in her mouth brightly lit, he tried to sound as neutral as he could, not to raise the suspicions of his companion, about the fact of his clueless state, I hope I sounded believable.

As they neared some heightened rocks, Lyre's darkened eyes caught sight of a fox-like creature, made out of crystals, if my memory doesn't fail me, these things are very sensitive and could be aggressive, this could be bad. Luckily the creature or maybe creatures did not spot them. With a swift movement of his slander limb, slightly aggressively he threw the lit cigarette that was about to collide with the pink shaded lips, "sorry!" he apologized in a  low voice while pointing his slander finger at the monster that was on the elevated rock.

"I think we should crawl here," still almost whispering, he glanced at the direction of a lane of big rocks, that conveniently was blocking the vision of this crystal-fox. He didn't really want to dirt his cloth, and probably Teresa's old bones would not be too happy about this, but they had no idea how many of them there were, and most probably it would be the wiser choice not to known.

As Lyre crouched to start crawling, he hoped Teresa had heard and understood the situation and was following him, though he did utter some mumbles of complaint of again ruining his outfit, even if this time it would not be as badly damaged.
    @Teresa Sinclair ● notes here ● WC:386/TWC:3726
    MADE BY MIZO

Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 2nd November 2020, 6:07 am

Ironically Teresa had the same thought as Lyre did and was already working on a way to conjure up the shield when the young boy was not expecting him. Like for example if he made fun of her or call her old in the middle of a dance. Perhaps she could even make it change colors. She thought about it a bit, yet in the end could not come up with a way on the fly. Also perhaps she should not act like a begrudged teenager, however where would the fun be in that. She shook her head slightly to literally and figuratively get rid of these silly thoughts.

“Ah I see, sounds about right.” She said neutrally as he nodded to Lyre. Of course she doubted he knew, but it was not like she knew either. At least he kept calm and moving. This one certainly had potential. Teresa suppressed the urge to pat him on the back.

The silver eyed witch went cross eyed for a moment as she watched those slander fingers reaching towards her and plucking the cigarette from her lips. She was a bit confused, but trusted Lyre enough not to immediately kick his ass. They had been on several adventures now and while occasionally cheeky, the boy had never shown any clear signs he was suicidal. So she assumed for a moment he had good reason to throw her cigarette away.

“Ah yes… thank you!” She whispered with slightly trembling eyes as she suddenly noticed the crystalline fox. “Good idea!” Teresa said softly with a nod as she dropped to her knees.

Whether it was luck or not, the moment she was this close to the crystalline floor, she suddenly noticed something. On the ground were scuff mark and pieces of debris, as if something had crawled past her before them. Of course they could have been much older, but she wondered if they could have been of the little one. “Hey look at these tracks. Perhaps we finally found a lead.” She said happily, albeit still very softly as they were sitting right in front of the stone the fox was sitting on. As she followed it with her fingers, she almost said some very rude words, rather loudly as the trail led to a small opening in the wall.

“Okay let’s check it out.” She said as she slowly, careful not to draw the foxes attention, to the hole and slowly began to move through it. With a lot of struggling and squirming, combined with breathing exercises she managed to squeeze her shoulders and chest through. However a moment later she slowed to a halt. Her legs squirmed a bit and she made a bunch of grunting noises, but in the end she gave up. If someone listened closely, they might have sworn she was busy cursing cake.

“Okay… the good news is… I think I hear the kid. I think it is really close.” She said, hoping the sound would transfer through the rock. “However it seems I am stuck… stupid fat ass…” She continued, a deep bright pink blush appearing on her cheeks.

What had she been thinking, trying to crawl through, while Lyre was there as well. He was smaller after all. There had been no reason trying to prove she was slim enough to fit through. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. “Do you think you could give me a hand?”

WC: 565
    TWC: 4,291/5,000
    @Lyretich

99%

Lyretich
    Lyretich

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyretich 5th November 2020, 12:46 am

This was indeed unexpected, Lyretich tried hard not to burst into a fever of laughter as that could alert whatever other creatures were lurking in this cave. "I...I will try..." he barely managed to squeeze this one sentence thru his teeth, without starting to laugh, though at this point his body was trambling hard from the suppression of his innermost desire at the moment, his eyes shining with a light of naught while he tried his best to push Teresa thru the hole. These kinds of incidents really did happen only when the two of them were together, which was a fortune and a curse in itself.

After what seemed some good ten minutes or so, finally, Teresa was pushed thru the narrow entrance, Lyre decided to follow her, luckily the hole was big enough for him to pass it with ease, unlike someone. As he was getting up, his main goal was not to look at his female companion's face, as that would be awkward for both of them, though right now was no better.

Let's pretend nothing has happened, Lyre took a few deep breaths in and out, trying to calm himself before looking at Teresa, "I think, I hear it too. Let's go this way then." His mind was still conflicted whether he should laugh now or no, deciding on the letter, he will have his good times after they finish this job, or at least until they are out of the cave, Yes, I can wait that long! His eyes shone with a strange, cheeky light.

After a bit of walk, following the trail which had some footsteps - small ones, that of a child for sure. "You were right, this is a trail a child left for sure," they both came to a halt as a crystal chamber came into sight and two voices could be heard. "I will open the door, be ready," he looked determined to fight if it was necessary as he pushed the crystal door open, to be met with two pairs of eyes.

Lyre froze. "H... hello," he tried to sound as calm as possible. Processing the fact that they heard two voices, meaning, that the other one belonged to the Crystal Fairy, as the only people and thing in the room were, the young child and the monster.
    @Teresa Sinclair ● notes here ● WC:388/TWC:4679
    MADE BY MIZO

Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 5th November 2020, 3:17 am

On the other end Teresa cringed as she felt how the young boy was trying to push her through. That was not exactly what she had in mind, he could have just pulled her out by her legs. Thinking about it though, that would probably also gotten stuck on the other end if she was pulled out too roughly. Considering it all this might just be the least painful, albeit probably the most embarrassing. A deep hue of pink was on her face as Lyre kept pushing with all his might. Finally the battle between Teresa’s butt and the stone holding it came to an end. With a loud crackling and popping sound the edges of stone holding her began to crumble and like a firecracker Teresa shot into the cavern.

Due to the position she was in, having tried to pull from her side and the suddenness of the release, she was unable to slow her down with her hands. Instead she slit forward over the stone floor, on her knees: head down, ass still up in the air, using nothing but her face to slow her down.

“Oh comon, no need to be so serious!” Teresa said jovially as she jumped up, grit and dirt falling out of her mouth as she talked. “No need to get shy around me Lyre, we all have butts.” She continued, slapping him on the shoulder as if he were an old chum. “Just be happy I tend to wear body suits an not tight, short skirts! She said with a devious grin as she gave Lyre a look that could mean nothing but good. For one she could finally have released some of the gas building up in her stomach and giving her some cramps.

That was the downside of an air and watertight bodysuit. The only way the smell could go was up and leave near her neck where the only opening was. She had considered sending Lyre a head for a bit and quickly reequipping, but so far she had not had the chance. Sometimes she really did curse herself for her love of beans, especially chili con carne. Oh delicious all right, but not recommended if you were supposed to go into a dank, tight cave the next day.

“Okay you do that, I will cover you.” Teresa suddenly said dead serious as they reached the crystal chamber and Lyretich was was suggesting to open the door. She was willing to joke and behave silly all day, but she would be there if things got dangerous. With a soft tchkk noise, the claymore was drawn from it’s sheath. She carefully and deliberately had leaned left so the pummel would not hit the cavern ceiling and get stuck. “Ok I am ready. Go for it.” She said as she drew the sword behind her, tensing her muscles to go at a moments notice. A slight aura began to surround her and veins popped all over her sword arm.

As soon as the door swung open though and she saw those two pair of eyes, she muttered an inner curse and relaxed her stance a little bit. “Crap, that is too tight for me to swing my sword. You got any idea’s?” She quickly asked as she was racking her brain, trying to figure out where to go from here, hoping her companion had an idea how to handle the fairy.

WC: 556
    TWC: 5,235/5,000
    @Lyretich

99%

Lyretich
    Lyretich

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyretich 5th November 2020, 12:57 pm

"Let's see how friendly or hostile this creature actually is," he whispered softly just enough for Teresa alone to hear, in the eyes of the young wizard, the child looked unharmed, the fairy itself looked graceful and beautiful, Lyretich couldn't help but admire it for a while, as his love for beautiful things kicked in, probably not exactly at the right moment.

"Hello," the fairy responded, in a calm and graceful voice, befitting a mythical creature as herself, carefully looking at Lyre and Teresa, for sure it was assessing the intentions of the two humans before her. "We mean no harm. The child... that is in your lap, has been missing for some time now. The parents are very worried and sent us to find the child," Lyretich tried to reason with the creature, unlike others in this crystal cave, the fairy seemed to have an intellect matching that of a human, as it could understand human speech, or so Lyre had assumed to himself.

The child was quietly looking at the fairy, not sure if it could trust the two strangers in front of it, as it looked like the fairy and the small child had formed some kind of a bond. Lyretich was using the bond magic himself so he could clearly see and feel it. "I think this might be more than just a kidnapping or a missing case," he looked at Teresa, still whispering in a low yet sweet voice. "I think those two might have bonded more than we think, or the child is capable of using taming magic or a bonding one," he continues to analyze the sight in front of him. Among mages, it was not so uncommon for kids to use this kind of magic unknown to themself.

This was the tricky side of bonding and taming magic, sometimes kids would do this subconscious attracting unwanted attention from animals or monsters alike. "You see, this kind of thing happened to me too, only with stray dogs and cats. They followed me back to my house all the time, well luckily for me, my family specializes in this magic, as such I was not the first kid who had this happen to him, but this child is not from a magic family, so I wouldn't be surprised if the parents don't know about this at all," he explained to Teresa, hoping she would ease up complete.

Now the main question was who to pursue, the child or the crystal fairy.
    @Teresa Sinclair ● notes here ● WC:417/TWC:5652
    MADE BY MIZO

Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 6th November 2020, 4:29 am

It was not a good position to be in and if not handled. She had too much energy build up in the stance to simply bleed it off and she could not hold it either. If the past was any indication of the future, she would probably start cramping in roughly twenty five seconds. However she figured that, even if slowly, drawing the weapon forward would look any good on the fairy. At the moment things seemed to be quite calm and Lyre was doing that thing again. She could ‘taste’ a kind of magic coming from the boy and resonating with the fairy. Setting of the magic might disturb that.

With a snip of her fingers he quickly reequipped the massive claymore for a smaller weapon and then just dropped that one, hoping to indicate she meant no harm. Now she would only need to remember this when she re summoned the weapon. It was a bit like freezing a gun in the moment of firing, yet the bullet has not left the muzzle yet. Nothing has happened yet, but the end result is no longer avoidable.

Last time she had a mishap like that, she cleaved her own custom bike in half by accident.

Then suddenly Lyre began to talk about bond magic and instantly Teresa was interested. Curious she stepped forward closer to Lyre, so she could see and sense everything better. In a way it explained a lot. It was a magic Teresa had never fully understood or got a chance to study. Still that was not all. She had seen bond magic and she might even get a grasp of what the child was doing… but Lyretich had something else in the mix. [color=blue]“Is that really all? Bond magic? She asked with a raised eyebrow as she observed the scene.

Still it was amazing, to hear Lyretich explain the concept. She had not heard about such cases, but apparently it had happened before. “So basically the child kidnapped itself?” She asked curiously as she brushed a strand of hair out of her face.

It had been a long time since she had to actually deal with children. “Well what did your family do to get those animals to stop following you?” She asked the young man. “Is there any chance we could break the bond and separate these two peacefully?” She asked as she seriously hoping this could be resolved without violence. For some reason her instincts were telling her not to mess with the crystal fairy. Especially in a crystal cave. Somehow it seemed to her things could go wrong very easily, so she just hoped Lyre could do something about this.

WC: 453
    TWC: 6,105/5,000
    @Lyretich

99%

Lyretich
    Lyretich

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyretich 7th November 2020, 4:32 am

"Well, it is a case by case type of a situation. You see, in my case - I attracted animals and they followed me, it stopped when I learned to properly control my magic. Until then our mans... house, was filled with strays, but as I said, this happened to almost all kids in our family, so the people around me were pretty much used to that," Lyre paused for a little while, to take in a short breath before continuing his explanation. "In the case of this kid - I think they both feel some kind of pull or closeness? Not to the extent of just blindly following, but more like just spending time together, if that makes any sense," he wondered if his explanation was good enough, Lyretich was much more proficient in using the magic, than explaining how it works - as it came naturally for him.

"I don't think we need to break the bond. The best way would be to comply with the kid to follow us back to his parents. Then I could explain the situation to the parents, and maybe this whole situation could turn into something good," some idea started to formulate in the young wizards head about the possible ways this unusual situation would be able to bring good fortune to the village and the people residing in it.

The crystal fairy for sure had power over the rest of the creatures that he and Teresa had seen in the cave on their way here, what if with the power of this bond, they could make the cave a tourist attraction, or maybe protect the village with the power of this crystal fairy. The young boy in front of him could grow into a powerful wizard in the years to come if they could turn the tables around. And bonding with an intellectual monster at this age could only indicate the immense power that was hidden within this young child.

"Kid, what is your name?" Lyre now addressed the boy in a calm voice, in hopes of not enraging the fairy. The boy was still not sure if he could trust the two in front of him, nevertheless, in a small voice he answered, "Tommy...". "Tommy. That is a nice name. You know that your parents are worried about you. Your mom and dad sent us to find you, Tommy," Lyre was not sure, if his approach was the correct one, as he himself was just some years older than the boy. "What do you say of we go back home?" he smiled at the boy with a reassuring gesture. "N... no... if I go back, I can't meet with Tammy," the small boy answered in an unsure voice, full of worry and a hint of regret. "Why do you say so?" Lyretich paid close attention to the fairy, as it tensed slightly at the distress of its friend. "They will lock him again, forbidding him from coming here! It's better if he just stays here, I can protect him and take care of him!" Tammy - the crystal fairy explained with a slightly raised voice filled with a gist of pain.

The fairy understood well, that this was not a place for a child, but it could not bear not being able to see him, the same was with the boy. The only way out was to reassure both of them, that it would be possible to meet again. Lyre tugged at the hand of Teresa gesturing her with his clear eyes, that maybe she could try and talk to them, as she was older than him and a woman so most probably she knew how to deal with kids and maybe situations like this.
    @Teresa Sinclair ● notes here ● WC:621/TWC:6726
    MADE BY MIZO

Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 7th November 2020, 11:09 am

Slowly, bit by bit, Teresa was starting to understand the situation. Basically the two beings were drawn to each other, like moths to a flame. However there was one difference, in a way it equaled kidnap, however the kid seemed to be doing the kidnapping. Crystal Fairies where as far as Teresa knew extremely shy and almost never showed themselves, let alone stay in the presence of a kid. Several situations like Stockholm syndrome burned through her mind. Yet none of the situations truly applied, as there was unconscious use of magic.

“This might actually be very difficult Lyre. The crystal fairy can’t leave this place, her magic would simply vanish outside these caves and with it she would disappear. I remember an old rhyme about the crystal magic. The creatures are created by the cave, but if I remember correctly, it is also the cave that creates the creatures.” Teresa said slowly, as she approached the fairy and the child, trying to remember more off the lore she had once heard.

No matter how she thought, nothing seemed to come to mind. Warily she shook her head and sat down near the fairy and child, effectively making smaller then the two. It was important not to be talking down upon them.

“So we have the situation were you want to stay together, but neither of can stay in the place of the other.” She said as she looked at the two, smiling friendly at them. “How about you create a visiting chamber in front of the cave, just form a new chamber which holds your power?” She asked with a subtle nod towards the fairy, before turning to the child. “And if we can convince your parents to come visit with you daily, would you be okay with that?” She asked, when suddenly a bit of information burst forth from the slumbering deep depths of her mind.

With slightly trembling eyes, she diverted her gaze back to the fairy and the child. “What do you think? Would that work for you Lyre?” She asked the boy, to show the two she was not the only one who thought it was a good idea.

She really needed to have a word with the boy, but right now it was also imperative they would keep the situation under control. What had just came out of nowhere, was actually a very big threat. If the fairy could make and unmake these caverns as she wished, she could also lock them in on a whim if it wished so. Only god knew how far they were inside the caverns or how deep. “Tommy, how about we go home. What if I give you my word they will not harm Tammy, or lock her up. I give you my word as a guild mage.” She said with a honey sweet voice, offering her hand to Tammy and the child to take it.

WC: 493
    TWC: 7,219/5,000
    @Lyretich

99%

Lyretich
    Lyretich

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyretich 8th November 2020, 8:54 am

"Yes, I think that is a very nice idea," he looked at Teresa catching the look in her eyes, as he agreed to the woman's statement. Lowering himself on one knee to the level of the young boy Lyre spoke once more, "You see, Tommy, when I was younger I was in a similar situation. So I am sure I and this nice big sister will be able to convince your parents and the rest of people in the village," he smiled once again.  He looked up to Teresa who was extending her battle formed hand to the young child, seeing her do that an idea came into his mind.

Being born a mage wasn't the only trick up his sleeves, from his mother's side he had inherited a kind of linage that was good at... seducing people, or more like mind-controlling. Lyretich rarely used this ability, as he believed relationships should be built in a clear state of mind, not by being controlled, yet this might be a place to use it. The young wizard extended his hand in the hope of Tommy actually taking his hand, as a slight touch was all it needed to get him under his control.

The young child's eye lit up a bit, as Teresa's words, combined with Lyretich's seemed to work. The fairy was about to stop the young child when he shook his head in a manner saying a clear no, "I... I will go with them. Tammy, can you help us go back safely like you always do?" Tommy looked at his friend as he took the two hands that were extended to him, I hope we don't have to crawl thru that hole again, Lyre looked at Teresa not really wanting to get second-hand embarrassment in front of the kid. The fairy nodded, as a door opened behind her, leading directly to the outside. So, that was how the kid went in and out, avoiding all the monsters here. The young boy's hand was warm, as the three of them went by the fairy to the exit, "If you lied to me and Tommy, I will deal with you all, even if that is the last thing I have to do," the fairy warned him and Teresa in a low, but very threatening tone.

Lyretich was contemplating whether he should use his trick or no, but decided against it, as the child was coming with them without any resistance. Now their mission was to convince the adults, failing was not an option.
    @Teresa Sinclair ● notes here ● WC:423/TWC:7642
    MADE BY MIZO

Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 10th November 2020, 6:38 am

Teresa was relieved as Lyre managed to take the child and began to lead him away. There was something deeply bothering her though so she followed quietly. Like a splinter in her brain, there was information she needed, but it did not bother coming to the surface. Following the two silently she kept digging. Certain there was something about a crystal fairy.

Nothing came to mind though, but that splinter was still there and the longer they walked the more it felt like a hot needle. Regardless of how it would end, she secretly decided to do some proper research into this.

It was strange, normally she could recall information about most creatures she had encountered. Nothing sprung up, yet rarely did her instincts scream danger as loudly as they did now. It was not without precedence, but really it was disturbing enough that she frequently had to wipe a bit of sweat from her brow as they walked. Imagine her relief when they finally left the caves after what seemed like hours of walking and her lungs filled again with the sweet substance called fresh air. “Well I guess that is it then. Let’s go inform your parents.” she said with a friendly smile, quickly brushing through the boys hair.

The way back she kept trying to entertain the little boy, as well as talk a bit with Lyretich. “So that is another job done. I was really impressed with you there Lyre.” She said as she opened her spatial bag and pulled out a little notebook. With the pencil, that was hidden in it’s shaft, she made a few notations and then put the book away again. “So how about a nice vacation after this? Something with hot, scarcely dressed men, drinks with umbrella’s and lots of sun?” She suggested with a laugh as she look at her friend.

WC: 316
    TWC: 7,958/5,000
    @Lyretich

99%

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:46 am